All Comments on 'Fun with Cindy Ch. 07'

by coyote3k

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

This made me cringe with disgust.

bunny_girl_94bunny_girl_94over 10 years ago
Thank you!

I've missed your devious stories, although I still feel bad for poor Cindy.

Literoticareader99Literoticareader99over 10 years ago
You are a sick bastard

These stories would have been so much better if Cindy had been a willing participant, rather than an abducted victim, especially light of what just happened in Cleveland. So not only are you sick, depraved and disgusting, you are also stupid and clueless.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Get help .....

You seriously need it. ...

KatlynArgosKatlynArgosover 10 years ago
Non consent

Means just that! Non consent. I like these FICTION stories. If Cindy enjoyed it, then at some point it becomes a cosentual BDSM relationship. Keep up the stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Two options remain:

Either Cindy will commit suicide or she will turn the tables on him. Personally, I suspect she will just kill herself of all she has to look forward to is torture and is unable to kill her tormentor.

The author and any readers who jerk off to images of her abuse are sick and need to get help before they carry out their misdeeds.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hay fuckstict, are you from Cleveland?

This is very sick shit, nothing erotic. You are a bully, a coward, and hopefully are not allowed around kids. Lit should shut this piece of shit down.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
HORRIBLE

I thought the description of this website is Lit EROTICA, there is absolutely nothing erotic about graphic descriptions of torture. The author has talent, why not write something worth reading?

getthebookgetthebookover 10 years ago
For me, this is the issue w/your story

Sex: Male

Age: 27 to 32

Interested In: Friends, Women

Status: Single

Fetishes: BDSM

Some words from coyote3k: I've been reading bdsm for a long time. I have some ideas of my own and have started writing them. I love to get feedback, feel free to email me at coyote3k at yahoo.com

How do you get that your are writing BDSM? How? I feel like you are mocking something that is very scared to myself and many, many others. You read them and now you believe that you are writing them. BDSM is a trusting relationship between two (or more) consenting adults. Have you ever had a BDSM relationship or even just a scene, hell just a kinky night of passion w/someone? If you had you would know what kink and BDSM was about. This is not BDSM. You are writing noncon and using BDSM as a tool to torture a victim. Do not have your character hide under the umbrella of BDSM he does not pratice SSC or RACK. I understand that this is a story and hopeful only a story that is a never acted on fantasy. This is no different that torturing a prisoner/soldier/civilian for info or just for the fun of it because the person in charge is a sick sadist. Write this as it should be...a ring of kidnappers that mind fuck, mind control, torture and rape their captives, trade them and have them over for twisted cake parties.

I am truly concerned for any woman who wants to make friends w/you. For sure, your ego is just too big for yourself if you feel that you can write cheeky BDSM under noncon and be able to remove that single status!

I believe that one Anon wrote about suicide, yup see no other way out. I really hate reading a story where I have to root for the victim to attempt suicide. Another Anon noted that this is an erotica site, where is the erotica? They are correct there is no erotica in this story. I've read a lot of shit and there is no way in hell I can get hot and bother over this. And if someone is wet or hard over this I have to question their 'on button' and sanity.

@KatlynArgos I am commenting to you directly because you are one of the few that had the balls to leave their acct info here and not go as Anon. I understand, and I like to hope that others do to, that this a noncon and most certainly a woman kidnapped is w/o a doubt noncon. I feel that it is the extra torture w/his expectations of love and commitment that has some of us readers rattled. I am suprised that you are jumping in. I enjoy your work very much. Unless you are changing "Katie," you understand BDSM and that this is consentual. This is not in anyway BDSM. What caught my eye in your comment was that..." If Cindy enjoyed it, then at some point it becomes a cosentual BDSM relationship."... Are you fucking nuts??? If a woman is being raped and she becomes wet does she want it??? If while being raped she orgasms did she enjoy it??? Your fucking kidding me right now, right??? There are a whole lot of survivors on this site that are both writers and readers, how dare you be so stupid in this matter!!! You must have misspoke. This is a fantasy so its okay to say dumb things. There are many noncon stories here that start as 'M/s' and end as HEA. I do not recall any stories that the kidnapped victim did not have a prior relationship, even if from afar, with the person that took them, or that the violence was ever at this level...that the victim began to 'enjoy' and a HEA was the outcome. Perhaps w/a brainwashed broken victim that was so beaten she (or he) could not remember their own name is equal to what you think, that they are enjoying it. Or that the one way to survive is to just be as they want you, so that you can find away out, is also enjoying it. You have two choices life or death, both are hard, but to choose life is to have a death within yourself to accept that things are now this way in what was once your life. How is that enjoying it? Even a well kept victim w/o a cage still had to let go of themselves, its a death. Possibly a more painful one than the first strike upon one's self.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Sadism

If Lit is gonna continue to let this type of story be published, they need to open up a new category. This is stomach turning stuff. I truly hope none of this is true because its all about a sick sick man who needs to be incarcerated and under a psychiatrist care. The poor girl would have permanent damage to multiple parts of her body. I'm surprised she still has her mind intact. The writer obviously has talent because he is getting the reactions he wants. He doesn't care if we like the content or not. I would like to see coyote respond to these comments. Coyote... Please respond.... We took the time to read your story. It's the least you can do for us.

MindGamesMasoMindGamesMasoover 10 years ago

Keep expressing yourself!!! The talent here is amazing. You certainly are getting reactions ;) a quick not to everyone else: you are in the non-consent section. NON... Consent. Zero consent is given.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Yes there should be a new category...

"Reluctance" (dubcon) and "non-consent" are not the same thing at all. I do think they should be separated as the people who like "reluctant sex" stories generally aren't into true non-consent and then they come along and post lots of inane judgemental comments on stories like this which are not pretending to be anything other than what they are. This story is clear non-consent. There is no suggestion that she wants to be in this situation, she's not willingly submitting to it. Therefore I find it much less offensive than say, 50 Shades of Grey, a lot of the BDSM stories on this site, and the numerous stories where the victim is raped as some sort of payback which she had coming which have some sort of "moral of the story" narrative where the victim ends up accepting that they were to blame, or those where the victim starts out hating but ends up loving it. Fact is some people like to read truly nasty stuff and have dark, even disturbing erotic fantasies. Other people read serial killer thrillers and true crime and watch horror films. It doesn't make them evil. And really, unless they act on it, it's their own business. I don't think an unrealistic notion of what non-consent (i.e.rape) actually is helps anyone.

And btw I am a female rape survivor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

"Other people read serial killer thrillers and true crime and watch horror films. It doesn't make them evil."

The problem is that erotica and torture porn are two very different beasts. Sure, some people might jerk off to movies like Hostel but that doesn't make make them a porno. Just because the bad guy in the story 'gets off' (on emotional abuse and physical torture) does not make it an erotic story. Crap like this does not belong on a site for sexually stimulating stuff anymore than stories about fucking deal baby animals on fire does. (I'm sure that someone would be turned on by that too.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
:(

This story killed my lady boner. I don't know how anyone could call endless torture erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Snuff Porn

Not erotic. Not BDSM. I've read he whole series. She was kidnapped from her family, and is being held against her will. Whether she orgasms or not is utterly irrelevant. It's still kidnap, imprisonment, torture and rape.

Is there a story progression planned, or just a continuing series of vignettes? Will you have the courage to finish this story? It ends with her death, by her own hand, or by his. Less likely is her escape. I'd like to see resolution, good or bad. Where does he put the bodies of his victims? Is he scoping out his next victim? Is Cindy the first victim? Second? Third? Did he know her before? Who is the friend whose slave he borrowed for Cindy's birthday party? Does the friend think Cindy is a willing partner? Is this a whole network of psychopaths?

There could be a new category for "Dead in a Ditch" stories. Just not sure Lit wants to go down that road.

The author is looking for attention, and were giving it to him. He can write. He's successfully brought us into the mind of a true psychopath. It's unrelenting force is difficult to endure. The fact that there is no end in sight, and no growth or progression to the story makes me not care very much. The author has an opportunity to tell a particular story from the POV of a psychopath. Just not sure he has the guts, or brains, to really tell the story beyond describing the torture scenes.

It would be good to hear the author tell us his plans for his story. I'd like to know what the author, not the character whose voice he provides us, is thinking.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I'm really confused by all the complaints here. I mean, this is the Non-Con section. By definition, the stories here are about somebody getting hurt. Yes, this one's more overtly violent/degrading/etc. than some, but...so what? It's a fantasy. No one's claiming that *any* of the stories in the Non-Con section would be OK to enact in real life. (Please, please tell me no one's thinking that...)

Anyway, I'm enjoying it, coyote3k! Because I recognize a well-written fantasy when I see one. And if it's not a fantasy that works for somebody else, then...why are they reading it at all? Go find a story that pushes your buttons, folks. It's a big internet out there; I'm sure you'll find something you enjoy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Literotica says

Comments should be free of spam and related to the story. And be respectful to the author. Nothing about comments must be positive towards the story. Most of the comments, while negative to the story, are written without vitriol towards the author. As such, there is nothing wrong with saying you don't like a story. Artists and performers of all kinds get responses from the audience. Sometimes the response is flying rotten produce.

AquarelaAquarelaover 10 years ago
mmm...

Well I have being reading the story ..because of the negative comments about this serie...with all do respect for the author...is really disturbing. And just to clearify to the Anon that wrote the non consentual category is about someone getting hurt ....it is not. is about lossing control...but since this is erotica ...there should be something sexy to the plot...there is sex...but is not erotic at all.....there is nothing that I as a woman could say " mmm I could enjoy that..." or my.husband as a man could say "that will tickle my pickle..." sort of, what I want to say pehapsis that we can't relate to it ....I read it with my husband and he asked me to stop, couldn't stomach it.......BDSM instead is about sex with a twist of pain...but it in order to be erotic it has to be consentual....there has to be a masochist to enjoy it.....when that factor is absent....it is torture and is disturbing. that's my opinion and my partners. Perhaps for the writer this works and for some as well....but I think your writing style perhaps doesn't fit here with erotica....it not necessary wrong or bad....just rubs me ...and many the wrong way. but it is our choice to follow your work or not, in that case I think it is not correct to be disrepectful towards the author.

Miss_JenniMiss_Jenniover 10 years ago
mmmmmm

I love the further development of Cindy and her dislikes as sex slave, but the one she must never do is to question her Master as he is only doing these things to help her grow into a perfect sex slave

MindGamesMasoMindGamesMasoover 10 years ago
Clarification on the negativity

First of all.. All of you sick fucks are reading the non consent stories, Hence finding your way here. Even consensual non consent revolves around rape, torture, loss of control, sometimes pain and humiliation and degradation. All of those things stem from situations found in stories and fantasies similar to Fun with Cindy. This is just a man that actualizes what creates the feelings all of you twisted freaks (including myself) feed off of. Psychologically , this is brilliant. The conflict the reader experiences (obviously) shows a talent that lacks in erotic writing. Perhaps your own moral is at question and you need to re evaluate your place in this section. The BDSM category may be more comfortable for you all.

If you don't like it.. Move on!!!! Read a candy coated rape story if that's what you need to get off.

Keep writing coyote!

Hush_Hush_over 10 years ago
Once again, so delightfully mean!

‘all girls want a pony’ – that line makes me smile every time. Thank you for yet another wonderfully fucked up instalment. I thought this one was particularly imaginative in its cruelty. Poor, poor Cindy :)

And not wishing to get involved in any type of comment war, but for crying out loud, as others have indeed noted - it's surely posted in an appropriate section. She certainly doesn’t want to play a part in him satisfying his needs. She’s going to regardless. And truly, the arrogance of anyone claiming that this does not conform to something as subjective as ‘erotic’ is outstanding. He's a master with a slave - that premise does it for a lot of people. He binds her, hurts her, humiliates her, rapes her - these all do too. Furthermore, the author has taken the time and effort to post this so like-minded people - of which there are undoubtedly many - can enjoy it. This torrent of abuse is completely unconstructive and unwarranted, and if certain people got off their bloody soap boxes and simply engaged their brains for five minutes I should imagine they’d realise that.

All in all, if you don’t like the nature of the story, don’t read it (I’d especially avoid reading seven whole chapters of it), and if you don’t approve of the type of things that the moderators see fit to publish then perhaps you should simply avoid this website altogether, rather than embarking on a personal attack toward a talented author who has put a lot of work out there that many people very much appreciate.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

It's painfully obvious from some of the comments here that sadists don't have a fucking clue what non-sadists find enticing about non-con. Subjective as erotica may be, rape is the number one female fantasy yet stuff like Salo isn't what gets most people hot under the collar. Extreme torture is a turn off to many of even the non-con readers as is evidenced by the comments. Perhaps this author would be better off figuring out who his target audience is and find a less hostile platform for his work or perhaps Literotica should get busy creating an Extreme section for the really over-the-top sick stuff like snuff, gore, and torture.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Keep them comig!

My favorite series ever!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

To anon anti-sadist, perhaps you should accept that this category is more likely to cater to sadism than not and accept that if you want to read it you are going to occasionally come across things you find distasteful. Doncha think?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Not for me

I like more tender moments with the sadism, but preferences aren't your interest I suppose

tina623tina623over 10 years ago
Don't read it if you don't like it

Seriously?? How are people still leaving annoying comments on this story? This is the SEVENTH chapter, just stop reading it if you're not into this. Even if this is the first time you've encountered this series, why would you keep reading past the point (you know, the first few paragraphs) when the author announces that it's a kidnap and then launches into the torture? Clearly something about it entices you, so quit judging coyote3k and people who like this story. Everyone has different tastes and there are obviously people who like this. Literotica is not here to cater to any particular tastes or fetishes, but a range of whatever people enjoy. You are not that important and if you want to be, feel free to start your own sex story site in one genre. Leave the open-minded people alone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hurry with more!

I really do hate that i love this story but i do,please hurry with more and make her drink piss please and more ass licking/make her finger herself and you and then lick her fingers!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

When are you going to give us ch 8?!?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
So much controversy over one story!!!!!

all right clearly this story is not for everyone. Does that mean that ppl should be visciously attacking the author? Literotica is a website that is open to everyone over the age of 18 so obviously there are going to be a lot of different ppl and interests out there. That is why there are different categories...maybe literotica should seperate the non-consent from the reluctance because there are many ppl that appreciate this kind of story. Those that don't like it should just stop reading. Honestly this is the 7th chapter and ppl who dislike it are still reading it?! I just don't understand why they wouldn't stop if it "sickens" them so much. All authors are taking time out of their own lives to write on Lit. They do not have an obligation to try to suit your own personal erotic story wishlist. So ppl who don't like the story just stay away from it. I understand ppl "poilitely disagreeing" to this genre but those who are calling the auther a twisted sociopath who will end up being the next ariel castro need to get a life.

Queen_of_TeaseQueen_of_Teaseover 10 years ago
Goodness Gracious

I don't know why, but I love this story. I hate that I do, but I do. There's just something about it that keeps bringing me back.

Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

I love the whole series so much...waiting for ch 9 eagerly

SubmissiveTiffanySubmissiveTiffanyover 5 years ago
Loved it. Keep on writing

I love everyone of these stories you publish. Each one is fills me with pleasure and a want for more. Keep writing what you love, never stop.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercoyote3k@coyote3k
152 Followers
I've been reading bdsm for a long time. I have some ideas of my own and have started writing them. I love to get feedback, feel free to email me at coyote3k at yahoo.com Literitica won't post some of my new stuff, I understand that. You can read it at thefetlibrary. com

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES