Fun with Cindy Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our favorite game was titty fucking with the soothing skin lotion. Of course she had to get me off first without the lotion, suckle me until I was hard again and then she got her relief. Fortunately for her, the tears from her pretty eyes falling on her painfully scorched skin helped me become ready for round two faster than normal.

"You did such a good job, honey. Isn't it good to really talk? We're quite the couple you and I. I'll have to take you on a fancy date sometime."

I carefully freed her from the table. Leading her to the mattress I pushed her down onto her stomach. She cried out when her weight fell on her beaten titties but was too tired to struggle much. After reaming out her butthole with my cock I put her best friend back in place, threw her back in her small metal house and locked the door.

12
Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
32 Comments
SubmissiveTiffanySubmissiveTiffanyover 5 years ago
Loved it. Keep on writing

I love everyone of these stories you publish. Each one is fills me with pleasure and a want for more. Keep writing what you love, never stop.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

I love the whole series so much...waiting for ch 9 eagerly

Queen_of_TeaseQueen_of_Teaseover 10 years ago
Goodness Gracious

I don't know why, but I love this story. I hate that I do, but I do. There's just something about it that keeps bringing me back.

Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
So much controversy over one story!!!!!

all right clearly this story is not for everyone. Does that mean that ppl should be visciously attacking the author? Literotica is a website that is open to everyone over the age of 18 so obviously there are going to be a lot of different ppl and interests out there. That is why there are different categories...maybe literotica should seperate the non-consent from the reluctance because there are many ppl that appreciate this kind of story. Those that don't like it should just stop reading. Honestly this is the 7th chapter and ppl who dislike it are still reading it?! I just don't understand why they wouldn't stop if it "sickens" them so much. All authors are taking time out of their own lives to write on Lit. They do not have an obligation to try to suit your own personal erotic story wishlist. So ppl who don't like the story just stay away from it. I understand ppl "poilitely disagreeing" to this genre but those who are calling the auther a twisted sociopath who will end up being the next ariel castro need to get a life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

When are you going to give us ch 8?!?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hurry with more!

I really do hate that i love this story but i do,please hurry with more and make her drink piss please and more ass licking/make her finger herself and you and then lick her fingers!

tina623tina623almost 11 years ago
Don't read it if you don't like it

Seriously?? How are people still leaving annoying comments on this story? This is the SEVENTH chapter, just stop reading it if you're not into this. Even if this is the first time you've encountered this series, why would you keep reading past the point (you know, the first few paragraphs) when the author announces that it's a kidnap and then launches into the torture? Clearly something about it entices you, so quit judging coyote3k and people who like this story. Everyone has different tastes and there are obviously people who like this. Literotica is not here to cater to any particular tastes or fetishes, but a range of whatever people enjoy. You are not that important and if you want to be, feel free to start your own sex story site in one genre. Leave the open-minded people alone.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Not for me

I like more tender moments with the sadism, but preferences aren't your interest I suppose

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

To anon anti-sadist, perhaps you should accept that this category is more likely to cater to sadism than not and accept that if you want to read it you are going to occasionally come across things you find distasteful. Doncha think?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Keep them comig!

My favorite series ever!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

It's painfully obvious from some of the comments here that sadists don't have a fucking clue what non-sadists find enticing about non-con. Subjective as erotica may be, rape is the number one female fantasy yet stuff like Salo isn't what gets most people hot under the collar. Extreme torture is a turn off to many of even the non-con readers as is evidenced by the comments. Perhaps this author would be better off figuring out who his target audience is and find a less hostile platform for his work or perhaps Literotica should get busy creating an Extreme section for the really over-the-top sick stuff like snuff, gore, and torture.

Hush_Hush_almost 11 years ago
Once again, so delightfully mean!

‘all girls want a pony’ – that line makes me smile every time. Thank you for yet another wonderfully fucked up instalment. I thought this one was particularly imaginative in its cruelty. Poor, poor Cindy :)

And not wishing to get involved in any type of comment war, but for crying out loud, as others have indeed noted - it's surely posted in an appropriate section. She certainly doesn’t want to play a part in him satisfying his needs. She’s going to regardless. And truly, the arrogance of anyone claiming that this does not conform to something as subjective as ‘erotic’ is outstanding. He's a master with a slave - that premise does it for a lot of people. He binds her, hurts her, humiliates her, rapes her - these all do too. Furthermore, the author has taken the time and effort to post this so like-minded people - of which there are undoubtedly many - can enjoy it. This torrent of abuse is completely unconstructive and unwarranted, and if certain people got off their bloody soap boxes and simply engaged their brains for five minutes I should imagine they’d realise that.

All in all, if you don’t like the nature of the story, don’t read it (I’d especially avoid reading seven whole chapters of it), and if you don’t approve of the type of things that the moderators see fit to publish then perhaps you should simply avoid this website altogether, rather than embarking on a personal attack toward a talented author who has put a lot of work out there that many people very much appreciate.

MindGamesMasoMindGamesMasoalmost 11 years ago
Clarification on the negativity

First of all.. All of you sick fucks are reading the non consent stories, Hence finding your way here. Even consensual non consent revolves around rape, torture, loss of control, sometimes pain and humiliation and degradation. All of those things stem from situations found in stories and fantasies similar to Fun with Cindy. This is just a man that actualizes what creates the feelings all of you twisted freaks (including myself) feed off of. Psychologically , this is brilliant. The conflict the reader experiences (obviously) shows a talent that lacks in erotic writing. Perhaps your own moral is at question and you need to re evaluate your place in this section. The BDSM category may be more comfortable for you all.

If you don't like it.. Move on!!!! Read a candy coated rape story if that's what you need to get off.

Keep writing coyote!

Miss_JenniMiss_Jennialmost 11 years ago
mmmmmm

I love the further development of Cindy and her dislikes as sex slave, but the one she must never do is to question her Master as he is only doing these things to help her grow into a perfect sex slave

AquarelaAquarelaalmost 11 years ago
mmm...

Well I have being reading the story ..because of the negative comments about this serie...with all do respect for the author...is really disturbing. And just to clearify to the Anon that wrote the non consentual category is about someone getting hurt ....it is not. is about lossing control...but since this is erotica ...there should be something sexy to the plot...there is sex...but is not erotic at all.....there is nothing that I as a woman could say " mmm I could enjoy that..." or my.husband as a man could say "that will tickle my pickle..." sort of, what I want to say pehapsis that we can't relate to it ....I read it with my husband and he asked me to stop, couldn't stomach it.......BDSM instead is about sex with a twist of pain...but it in order to be erotic it has to be consentual....there has to be a masochist to enjoy it.....when that factor is absent....it is torture and is disturbing. that's my opinion and my partners. Perhaps for the writer this works and for some as well....but I think your writing style perhaps doesn't fit here with erotica....it not necessary wrong or bad....just rubs me ...and many the wrong way. but it is our choice to follow your work or not, in that case I think it is not correct to be disrepectful towards the author.

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Like Mother, Like Daughter Maureen watches her daughter getting turned into a slave.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Poppy Ch. 01 It's finally time his daughter began to understand him.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Training Ch. 01 She didn't expect what her new husband had planned for her.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Corporal Punishment Teacher/Student, spanking, figging, BDSM, anal.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Captured Eighteen-year-old girl kidnapped and taken.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories