Fun with Cindy Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
coyote3k
coyote3k
152 Followers

Our favorite game was titty fucking with the soothing skin lotion. Of course she had to get me off first without the lotion, suckle me until I was hard again and then she got her relief. Fortunately for her, the tears from her pretty eyes falling on her painfully scorched skin helped me become ready for round two faster than normal.

"You did such a good job, honey. Isn't it good to really talk? We're quite the couple you and I. I'll have to take you on a fancy date sometime."

I carefully freed her from the table. Leading her to the mattress I pushed her down onto her stomach. She cried out when her weight fell on her beaten titties but was too tired to struggle much. After reaming out her butthole with my cock I put her best friend back in place, threw her back in her small metal house and locked the door.

coyote3k
coyote3k
152 Followers
12