Fun with Cindy Ch. 08

Story Info
Cindy is a slave. Her master abuses her for his pleasure.
3.5k words
4.08
96.6k
34

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 04/16/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
coyote3k
coyote3k
151 Followers

Chapter 8 Cindy's Mistress

It was going to be a special day. A dear friend of mine was coming for a visit. Her name is Allison and she's a fellow slave owner. She currently has Fucktoy, the cute little thing that came over for Cindy's birthday party. She won't be here though, Allison just wants to see my pet. I think she has a little crush on my slut and who could blame her?

I knew I'd be sidelined, mostly just enjoying the show while we have company so I used my girl early that morning. I got her up, had her shower, shave, eat some cereal and put on her makeup. I waited patiently and when she was ready I rewarded myself with one of her signature blowjobs.

Seeing her kneeling there in front of me, as pretty as ever, taking my hard cock in her mouth just the way I've trained her almost made me cum immediately. I held off and enjoyed her throat as she drooled on my shaft, keeping her beautiful eyes on me the whole time.

I made her climb up, straddling me in the chair and taking my hardness inside of her. As she bounced up and down I kissed her and explored her flawless body with my hands. She didn't have any marks or bruises as I hadn't beaten her for about a week. I wanted to present my friend with a fresh canvas. While Cindy worked my cock with her velvety pussy I held a soft, warm tit with one hand and cupped a tight butt cheek with the other. I pushed her best friend a little deeper into her asshole and came, filling my girl with semen once again.

I held her close as she regained her breath, her sexy body pressed against me, our arms around each other in a loving embrace. I rubbed my hand up and down her back and kissed her neck and shoulder.

"Did you enjoy your rape, sweetie?"

I could feel her cringe as she answered,

"Yes, master. Thank you."

We continued to cuddle as I slowly softened inside of her tight cunt. I could sense her relaxing, probably picking up on my affectionate mood and feeling relieved that I probably wouldn't be spanking the beautiful round ass I was now caressing. Unfortunately for Cindy, it wasn't my mood that would be determining her fate today.

Looking over her shoulder I saw the door to the security room at the top of the stairs slowly open. I keep it oiled and there is no creaking or other noise. The first hint my pet got that we had company was the click of Allison's high heel on the first step.

She always announces her presence to Cindy this way and by the third step my slave was trembling slightly, pulling her arms tight around me. I know she's scared when she looks to me for comfort.

Walking down the stairs was a vision of beauty and kink. The gleaming black heels that made the ominous sounds led up to strong calves and smooth, strong thighs. The black leather panties pulled tight against her vulva and I was sure they hugged her ass beautifully.

As she descended further, I saw she was wearing a black leather corset as well. Sometimes she overdoes it with the dominatrix gear but I can't deny that she looked amazing. The corset accentuated the womanly flare of her hips pulling back to her slim waist. Her breasts aren't big but she was wrapped up so tight they were spilling over the tops of the cups.

She has a slight tan but her skin still contrasted sharply with the black outfit and her black hair pulled into a simple ponytail. She wore a smile on her pretty face, bold red lipstick emphasizing it. Her blue eyes were cold though, intent and focused. Her hands were full, a small suitcase in one and a riding crop in the other.

As she neared the base of the steps, my whore climbed off of me, her sweet pussy reluctantly releasing me, and crawled over to Allison. She assumed the position she had learned the first time they had met, on her knees, ass up, kissing the feet in front of her. The tall woman leaned forward and began smacking the upturned tush, occasionally landing one on the recently used and sensitive slit.

"It's so nice to see you again, slut. I missed you, did you miss me too?"

"Yes mistress, I missed you too."

"I thought you would. What have you been up to this morning?"

"I was fucking my master, ma'am."

"Of course you were, you're such a horny little thing."

I pulled my pants on and made my way over to the pair of women. Allison set down her suitcase and gave me a hug. She was wearing perfume and I smiled at the thought of her primping to be ready to see my slave girl who was still groveling at her feet.

I offered her a drink and she asked for water. As I made my way up the stairs she ordered the slut to bring her luggage over to the table.

"Quick like a bunny!"

she encouraged, giving Cindy a few hard swats across her ass.

When I returned, the two were curled up on the bed like lovers, chatting away while Allison explored the delicate body lying next to her. Allison likes to start her sessions with Cindy by reminiscing about their previous encounter. As I settled in for the show she was asking,

"What did we do next?"

"We played a game."

"What game did we play?"

"We played Hurt the worthless piece of garbage because she deserves it."

Allison closed her eyes and smiled as she pulled the slave's head forward, gasping slightly as her neck was kissed and nuzzled.

"Ohhh... Who won Hurt the worthless piece of garbage because she deserves it?"

"You won, mistress."

"How did I win?"

"You caned my vagina, ma'am."

Allison wrapped her hand around the frightened girl's neck and held her tightly. Moving her face close she corrected her,

"No, slut, women have vaginas. They are beautiful and they are for that woman's pleasure. Slaves like you have cunts and they're for anything their master or mistress wants."

"Yes, mistress, you caned my cunt."

Cindy gasped out. Allison slid her hand down to play with a perfect breast, squeezing, pinching and pulling on the nipple. As she fondled, I thought about the caning. It hadn't been nearly as hard as some of the canings my slave has received but right on her precious womanhood, she certainly experienced quite a bit of discomfort.

She was positioned laying back on the table, a convenient height, and required to hold her own legs back, spread wide like a whore's legs should be. Her tormentor had stood a few feet away, rubbing the cane over her burning lips between strokes.

A couple rules had been imposed. If Cindy broke position the stroke didn't count. Further, if she broke position three times in a row, she would be tied down and given 75 strokes, not counting the ones she had already taken. She made it through without too many extra strokes. I was proud of my good girl. Cindy had been so swollen and tight for the next few days that I had fucked her almost constantly.

"Exactly, just like you deserve. What did we do after the game, dear?"

The humiliated girl once again avoided eye contact and uttered,

"We made love."

"That's right, I made love to your bottom, didn't I?"

"Yes, mistress."

Cindy barely managed to answer. Her eyes were closed and she looked on the verge of tears. She held them back though, such a good girl. Her reaction was no surprise. Even calling it love making, which Allison insisted upon, was a cruel joke. What she had done would be more accurately described as an extremely thorough rape of Cindy's tight little asshole.

She had strapped the naked beauty to the whipping bench, torso flat on top and her knees and calves up on the pads. Her delicious rear hung out into space and her head looked down at the floor in front. Allison put on a strapon about seven inches long and a good diameter as well. She drenched it in lube, making sure it would slide in quickly and relatively easily and then, with slow, constant pressure, proceeded to thrust the entire length up the tight back opening of my slave.

Cindy's expression was simply gorgeous, her eyes opened wide and her mouth expanded into a wide "O" as she gasped, too shocked to even scream out. With all the lube there was almost no friction, just a sudden, unavoidable fullness.

After reveling in the first deep penetration, she slid back out, actually allowing the cute little pucker to close up. Then came the next inevitable stroke, steady and relentless. This repeated scene was recorded for posterity by Allison herself as she held a small video camera in one hand and deftly alternated between adding oil and gently caressing Cindy's back with the other.

The view was magnificent. It showed the slender figure of my whore tapering down to her waist and ending in two, soft, inviting globes being split repeatedly by the fake cock. It's one of her least favorite videos, not just because of the memory but because she knows exactly how I will be using her when it's over.

Throughout the seemingly endless ass fucking, the sadistic vixen would periodically walk around to the front of the hapless girl and carefully lift her chin to check in on how she was feeling. Her enquiries were usually answered by

"No more, please, no more."

until a few sharp slaps brought Cindy back into focus. The best response was

"I feel so dirty. Worthless. Just an object that you use in the most degrading way possible.

Allison kissed her deeply and got back to work churning her insides.

I was shaken from my reverie by the sounds of the cruel woman orgasming. She had Cindy's hand in her own and both were down the front of her panties, stimulating her as they talked. When she regained her composure she brought their hands up and my toy obediently sucked their fingers clean.

"Yes, we had such a good time together, sweetheart. We're going to have a wonderful time this visit too. I get to stay with you for three whole days! Aren't you excited to sleep together?"

Cindy shuddered but knew what she was expected to say.

"Yes, I can't wait to sleep with you, mistress."

"Good! There's plenty of time before that though. I've been thinking of you since the last time we made love and I'd like to play a new game with you."

"W-what game?"

"It's called please whip my titties."

"Noooo..."

"Mhm. And since it's your first time I'll give you the easy part. You just have to remember to say one thing. What do you think that is?"

The poor girl couldn't bring herself to answer. Allison slowly slid her hand around the back of Cindy's head, weaving her fingers into the hair. She suddenly gripped tightly, wrapping the long beautiful strands around her fist and forced the grimacing face to look into her own.

"What are you going to say?"

"P-p-please! Wh-whip my titties, mistress."

Instantly dropping the harsh persona, Allison relaxed her grip and brought her in for a hug. She held her close to her chest and brushed her recently disheveled hair back into place comfortingly.

"Good, I knew you were a clever girl. You're going to say that each time I whip you. And each time you say it, I'll do just as you ask. It can be a long game. You might get tired so I'll tie you in place, isn't that nice? You really only have to worry about saying that one thing, I'll take care of all the rest my dear."

Getting up from the bed Allison went to her suitcase to get two items and brought them back to the nervous slave. One was a leash and the other was a large, heavy wooden paddle, worn smooth with use. Displaying the brutal instrument she explained,

"This is Fucktoy's favorite, wasn't it nice of her to let you borrow it? After a long punishment with this her entire behind is one big bruise, it's just gorgeous."

Clipping the leash onto the simple black slave collar, she began to lead Cindy to the punishment room. My slut fell in behind her and reluctantly followed before being reminded,

"Whores crawl."

Getting down on all fours obediently, she was led to her fate. I followed the two lovers, appreciating the view of my girl as her tits hung below her and her ass wiggled back and forth, her best friend securely up her butthole.

I took a seat with a nice view and the two women went to two posts set in the floor. There's a padded horizontal bar between them which is just at Cindy's waist when she kneels. There are four straps bolted to the floor that fit around her ankles and her calves, just below her knee, securing her lower legs in place. There's also a ring in the floor in front of her so her collar can be locked down.

Sometimes I leave her there all day, bent over, visiting her when I feel horny, taking advantage of her conveniently upturned ass to enjoy some deep anal fucking. Other times I leave a hitachi pressed against her cunt and let her cum all she wants. And then cum some more until she can't think straight, all she knows is that she needs to escape the stimulation on her over sensitized clit. Then the swollen, delicate bud is ready for the tawse.

Allison had her legs tied down but didn't bend her all the way over the bar. She roped the girl's arms behind her, her hands on her elbows, with several loops around her forearms. She had those entirely covered before going around her upper arms a few times, across her back just in case she could slide her hands out through the sleeves of hemp rope. Next she gathered my slave's hair at the top of her head and tied a rope around it. This was pulled up to the ceiling a few feet ahead of her, keeping her leaning forward.

The position was just perfect for a tit whipping. Cindy was immobile, forced to look slightly downward at her perfect breasts. The angle of her torso caused them to hang forward slightly away from her body, dangling there enticingly, begging for the harsh caresses soon to come. They rose as she inhaled and then fell wonderfully, the soft mounds occasionally jiggling a little as she adjusted her position where she could.

After placing the paddle conspicuously in front of the kneeling slave Allison moved a chair beyond that facing the naked girl. She then walked to the wall and carefully selected a beautiful singletail whip. I'd used it before but always on her tight bottom or flipping up to the soft cleft between her legs while she stood, chained in a spread eagle position.

The dominant woman squatted down directly before my whore, an impressive feat of balance in those heels. Lifting Cindy's chin firmly she leaned in, turned her head slightly and kissed her passionately. As they made out she moved both her hands down to the inviting bosom before her. Taking a nipple between each thumb and forefinger, she pinched lightly, pulling them towards herself. As the sensitive tip slid between her fingers she increased the pressure until she was holding on to a tiny fraction of an inch with all her strength. This caused some enthusiastic squirming and when she finally let the nipples fall she was rewarded with a distressed moan. She repeated this several times, all the while kissing like she was expressing her love to the most precious person in her world. When the nipples were hard and standing up proudly, drawing in the skin of the aureoles around them, the sadistic woman was satisfied.

Breaking off the kiss reluctantly, she turned and stepped to the chair, giving the unfortunate girl a great view of her toned bottom. Seating herself comfortably she looked right into the big, worried eyes staring at her and asked,

"What game are we going to play?"

There was a pause before Cindy could bring herself to answer,

"Please whip my titties."

As light swish followed by a distinct thwick as the singletail popped Cindy's right breast. She winced and exhaled, I think she was surprised that it didn't hurt more. Of course, Allison is capable of much harder strokes and I knew that eventually the lashes on her chest would have her singing beautifully for us.

Swish, thwick.

"Ahh! Please whip my titties."

Over and over. Louder and louder. The whip left such wonderfully defined marks on the vulnerable flesh.

Swish, thwick.

"Ohh... please. Whip my titties."

It seemed that the lines would just keep multiplying. Crossing each other here and there but all distinct.

Swish, thwick.

"Aieee! Oh, please, please whip my titties."

Eventually the angry red lines merged into one fiery mass of painful heat. The entire time Allison was lost, a glow of ecstasy radiating from her face with it's slight, bemused smile.

Swish, thwick.

"AHHHH! Please whip my titties!"

In order to ratchet up the pain further still, the cruel woman had been focusing on the swollen and bruising nipples. Over and over, one and then the other formerly pink tip felt the dreadful leather.

Swish, thwick.

"Aghh! Please mistress! Please no more, please!"

Allison stood and leaned in front of Cindy, patiently explaining,

"That's not what you're supposed to say. You didn't follow the rules of the game so you get a penalty."

Setting the whip on the floor, she hefted the vicious paddle.

"No, mistress, please! I'm sorry, please whip my titties! Please!"

Allison was undeterred. Knowing her, I'm sure she would have whipped the poor girl all night until she earned a penalty. There's something so much more satisfying about beating a slave when you can convince her that it's her own fault.

Standing next to the kneeling woman facing the opposite direction, she took aim and landed a heavy blow. A dull thud announced the impact and Cindy was jarred forward against the bar. The paddle had landed on the back of her leg, covering the entire length from just above the knee up to the gorgeous round cheek.

There was the appropriate amount of screaming, crying and begging but a few seconds later another shockwave was sent up through the back of the same thigh. A total of ten strokes were laid on top of each other. Even with that few, the unforgiving paddle would make her dread sitting down for several days. I'm sure that thought passed through Allison's mind as well, making her dream up terribly creative ways to force Cindy to sit down and make the experience even more unpleasant. She's wonderful that way.

Standing in front of her victim, she asked,

"Are you going to play the right way?"

"Oh, yes, mistress, yes, I promise! I'll ask every time. Please no more with the paddle, it's too much."

"Now, slut, we only did one side. A penalty is ten strokes to each thigh. You're not trying to break the rules again, are you?"

Looking at the floor, the hapless slave answered,

"No, ma'am."

"Good."

Allison completed the penalty dutifully and put the paddle back in its place before my pet. She settled herself back in the chair with the whip and looked expectantly at the increasingly battered girl.

"Please whip my titties."

Swish, thwick.

The game continued. For about two more hours Cindy had her titties whipped, at her own request. I was proud of my good girl, she only earned four more penalties before Allison declared the game to be over.

The evil woman stretched and stepped in front of her playmate. Turning to face away from her she slowly lowered her underwear, presenting her smooth, unmarked butt to the slavegirl. Bending over while spreading her legs slightly, the heels put her at just the right height. Cindy went to work without needing to be told, licking and kissing the shaved lips in front of her. As she came she closed her eyes, basking in the power she had over the stunning young lady pleasing her with her mouth.

After her orgasm she pulled on her clothing, stood and considerately asked if I'd like some relief before the next activity. I gratefully accepted and pushed my hard cock down Cindy's throat, soon feeding her several bursts of cum.

She was soon freed and as she was led from the punishment room, crawling once again, her mistress asked,

"You must be tired, would you like to lay down with me? Your bruises are coming in so nicely I just have to make love to you!"

coyote3k
coyote3k
151 Followers