Fun With Friends Ch. 07

Story Info
6 Months on and a Proposal is Made.
1.7k words
4.49
27.5k
19

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 09/14/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After filling Kyle's mouth with cum his humiliation continued that night with the girls picking out a sexy little outfit for him to wear before Hannah & Steph took it in turns to fuck him with a huge rubber cock as we all watched on. At first he was a little unsure trying to walk in the 5" leopard print heels that I gave him but by the end of the night he was bucking back and forth into Hannah and Steph's thrusts like the little slut he looked like.

Over the next few months Myself, Becca and Greg would get together once or twice a week and my body would be used by both of them as a thing of pleasure.

Greg loved it when I wore leather and some of the high heels he bought for me were amazing. Often he would make both myself and Becca wear the same outfit and give him lapdances before the two of us together licked and sucked his cock. I think that he loved the feel of both of our tongues running up and down the length of his cock at the same time.

Although Greg would let me suck him off and fuck me I always got the impression that part of him was holding back. I was never sure though if this was because he was uncomfortable with the situation or if he didnt want to let go fully given that Becca was there.

Becca loved to see me sucking her boyfriends cock and watching him fuck me. It had been a long held fantasy of her's to see Greg with a guy and she said that us being friends for so long made it so much better.

Along with fucking me herself Becca also loved to humiliate me.

One of her favourites was to have me dressed up in something slutty and then order pizza in my real name. I would go to the door and when asked for I would have to tell the delivery guy that that was me. She would make sure that I had the exact money to pay for it but I would then have to ask the delivery guy what he would like to do about his tip. Whilst saying this I had to lick my lips and more often than you would think I would end up giving a blow job to the guy, sometimes right there in the doorway!

About six months, after my outing as a crossdressing slut I found out that Greg had proposed to Becca.

Not for the first time I was at their place on my hands and knees busily licking clean a pair of knee high boots which Becca was wearing.

I wore my fake Louboutins, a pair of skin tight leather trousers and leather corset as Becca sat on the edge of a chair gliding a double headed vibrator into her pussy and ass.

Greg was sat behind me, probably staring at my ass, mastuabating when she told that he had proposed and that she had accepted.

I heard Greg stand and walk up behind me before feeling the well positioned rear zip of my trousers start to loosen. As Greg pulled the leather aside I quickly felt him enter me and in no time felt his balls resting against my raised ass.

As he fucked me he told me that I was going to be his best man. He said that it would be amusing to have me as that given that for the last few months I had been his on call slut.

He unloaded inside me whilst telling me that on the day he wanted me to be wearing a bra, thong, stockings and suspenders under my morning suit as I stood at his side in front of his family and all of our friends.

Greg and Becca wanted to get married as soon as possible and so once the wedding became public knowledge things started to move quickly.

It was another 6 months or so until the big day and as best man I had some involvement in the planning and even went with shopping with Becca for her wedding night lingerie as she said that she wanted a 'truly feminine' point of view!

Whilst in one shop she told me that she wanted to get Greg something special as a wedding present. When I asked what she meant she waved over the racks of clothes and told me to pick something out.

She told me that it was her hen night soon and that as she was out for the night perhaps I could stay in with him and keep him company.

She told me that she had caught Greg wanking whilst looking at some of her wedding lingerie catalogues and that she would like to see what he made of me in something like that.

We talked and I found out that she also shared my view that whilst Greg fucked me in front of her that he never let himself go fully. She thought that perhaps he was embarassed about getting turned on by and fucking me in front of her.

For the next 30 minutes we looked through the lingerie trying to find the sexiest outfit. We decided that this would be the test.....did Greg really enjoy fucking me or did he just do it to make Becca happy!

The night of Becca's hen came around and everything was set. Greg had football in the afternoon which gave us time to prepare.

In what was now the last year between the 3 of us we had spent quite a bit of money on recording equipment with some of our sessions even being downloaded to the internet.

Becca had just bought a tiny camera and hidden it in the bedroom. She told me that she wanted this filmed so that she could watch it back later but didnt want Greg to know in case he didnt let himself go if he knew about it.

I got dressed and Becca started to do my make up.

She told me to close my eyes and as I did I felt her slip something into my mouth before she put her hand over it and held my nose. Instinctively I swallowed and with that she released me.

I asked her what she was doing and she showed me the empty viagra packet. She then told me that she thought that perhaps Greg was a little uneasy with me over some worry of 'being gay' and that the 2 tablets I had just taken may force him to confront this.

I finished getting ready and Becca left only 10 minutes or so before Greg came back.

We had only ever done things together and so it felt a little strange knowing that I was going to try and seduce Greg......especially as it was Becca's idea and that she was the one who really wanted it.

As I heard his key turn in the door I stood in the bedroom wondering how the night would unfold.

I heard footsteps towards the door and watched as it slowly opened. Greg walked in and stopped as he saw me.

With my back to him but my head turned I followed his eyes as they started from the ground and moved up.

I was stood in front of the bed wearing a pair of white 5" stilettos with no platform. White stockings led up to white suspenders and on top I wore a white boned corset with gold piping around the edge.

The dirty blonde wig which I wore was straight and came to an inch or two above the corset.

As I turned his eyes went wide as he saw that I was not wearing any underwear. Instead he saw my own hard cock with a large bow on the top which Becca had tied in place with white ribbon.

He started to back away but I skipped forward and pushed up against him in a second. I reached behind him and closed the door.

Still stepping backwards Greg was soon up against the door as I tilted my face infront of his.

"Do you like this baby?" I asked.

"What are you doing here?" was his response.

"I am here for you. Becca is away so I thought we could play and so my question still stands....do you like this baby?"

Moving my hand across the front of his shorts I knew that I didnt need to hear his answer as I could feel his hard cock pushing against the thin material.

I leant forward and started to kiss him whilst at the same time slipping my hand inside his shorts.

"We shouldnt be doing this" Greg said breaking our kiss.

"Why not?" I purred back at him still rubbing his cock.

"We're friends" he replied

"No - I'm Davina remember.....

I'm a slutty girl, with a little something extra, who likes to dress up in outrageous outfits, suck you off and feel your cock inside of me.....

When I wear male clothes I am your friend but whilst dressed like this just forget about that and think of me as a plaything."

"Oh god" were the only words which left his lips as I continued to rub his throbbing penis.

"This was Beccca's idea remember....she is the one who wanted to see you with a guy.....

She is the one who got me round here and got me to suck your cock that first time.....

Becca wanted this but don't tell me that you have never wanked off whilst thinking about me in my 6" heels and that tiny leather skirt which I know you love.....

If you have any fantasies which you would like me to fulfil then tell me.....

If you have ever see an outfit online which you would like to see me in then message me a picture of it or send me a link.....

If when we go away with the lads and share a room and you want me to dress up at the end of the night then just tell me and I will make sure your night has a very happy ending.....

But most importantly.....do you want this to happen?"

Before he answered I dropped to my knee's in front of him and not for the first time was faced with that oh so tasty piece of meat.

"Tell me Greg" I said. "Is this something which you want because if it is then it could be one hell of a night."

Starting to lean forward towards his cock I told him "if you want this to happen then all you have to do is tell me."