Fun With Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yea. I spoke to the owner and he said it was ok if I join in."

"Ok babe, but you know the rules Sean, the girls can touch you, but you can't touch the girls."

"Got it." Sean said as the bouncer proceeded to pat him down for any dangerous objects or weapons. It was procedure and Sean knew this and took no offence.

The two of them walked into the small room. It was fairly dark and a disco ball hung from the ceiling, reflecting shimmering light all over the room. The floor was shiny and reflecting everything in the room; it looked like still, glassy water. There were mirrors lining all the walls, which made it easier for the men to watch every inch of the dancers. There was a single chair in the center of the room where Sean sat down and Christina straddled him and kissed him sexually while they waited for the dancer to come into the room. Music was already playing softly throughout the room and Christina stood up and started dancing for Sean while they waited. She moved her hands around her body as she danced with the music, rotating and swaying her hips and ass around. Sean sat back while he allowed his cock to grow hard at the sight of his gorgeous girlfriend dancing for him.

Christina suddenly felt a pair of arms wrap around her waist and move up to her breast and start to fondle them gently. She turned around to find a young blonde girl, wearing the same outfit as the girls on stage.

"Hey Crystal" Christina said with a smile on her face. "Long time no see."

"Yes, I know. It's been a while since we've worked together, this will be fun." The dancer continued to move her hands up and down Christina's body with the rhythm of the music. The two girls danced together, rubbing their bodies against each other, grinding their moist pussies together. They kissed each other deeply and passionately while undressing each other slowly, touching each part of their bodies while they did. Both girls had silky smooth skin that glowed under the light of the disco ball. Crystal made her way over to Sean who was watching and waiting eagerly for the girls to rub themselves up against his hard, throbbing cock; Crystal smothered his face with her breasts that were swaying slightly from side to side. Her nipples were hard and pressing into his face. He wanted so badly to suck them and grab her tight ass, but being forced to restrain himself only turned him on more.

While Crystal rubbed her naked body up and down Sean's bulge, Christina walked around behind Sean, and kissed and sucked on his neck. Christina reached over to squeeze Crystal's nipples while she was rubbing her wet pussy on Sean. The two girls fondled and played with Sean for 45 minutes, and the whole time he had a huge smile on his face. Every so often he would moan and grunt as the girls rubbed hard against his cock. When the dance was finished, the two girls hugged and said their goodbyes to each other; Christina quickly got dressed, took Sean's hand and walked out of the room. On the way out the couple quickly said goodbye to Steve and walked back to the table where Lauren and Andrew sat, watching the pole dancers on stage.

"How was that baby?" Christina asked Sean as they approached the table.

"That was hot. God was that hot." Sean was on shaky legs and tried desperately to compose himself.

"Ok, your turn guys. The bouncer's name is Steve, just drop my name to him and he'll let you participate Lauren." Christina told the other couple as they got up and walked to the back where the curtain was.

Sean and Christina sat and watched the dancers on stage, waiting and talking lightly amongst themselves. As they waited for Lauren and Andrew the crowds in the club began to thin out. The large crowd of boys at the front had left by the time Lauren and Andrew made their way back to the table. They were both incredibly happy and were all over each other, touching and fondling as they walked.

"Well now that you two have had your fun, Christina and I were thinking maybe we should take off back to the apartment. What do you think?"

Andrew and Lauren both nodded and they settled the bill and left in a cab back to the apartment.

The apartment was cold inside and both girls' nipples perked up as they walked in the room. Sean and Andrew went to sit on the couch and engaged in conversation about their experience in the small room. The girls got together some wine glasses and a bottle of wine and joined in on the conversation. Lauren sat down while Christina went around to pour decent amounts of wine in each glass. When she finished she waked behind where Lauren was sitting and whispered in her ear,

"You looked really hot tonight. My pussy got wet while I watched you at the club." Christina began kissing Lauren's neck and moved her hands down the front of her shirt. When Andrew and Sean caught on to what was happening they gazed silently at the scene. Both guys became hard instantly and shifted in their seats while they watched. Lauren took a big gulp of wine then arched her head back to kiss Christina on her wet mouth. They massaged their tongues together for a while then Lauren reached down and took off her top. Christina pressed her lips against her pink hard nipples as Lauren began lifting up Christina's tight black dress over her head.

When Sean couldn't stand it anymore he stood up right away and unbuttoned his dress shirt and threw it on the couch. He walked over behind Christina and sucked on her neck; She closed her eyes and breathed in deep as she felt Sean's hard cock press against her bare ass. While kissing Christina's neck, Sean's hands found Lauren's hard nipples and squeezed them between his fingers. Andrew sat and watched only a moment longer when he grabbed onto Lauren's hand and dragged her into the bedroom while the other two followed close behind. The girls were giggling and kissing each other as they crawled up onto the soft bed. Sean undid his pants and slid them to the floor and left them in a heap. His long hard cock swung from side to side as he crawled up on the bed and lay down beside the girls who were fondling each other.

Christina began to kiss Sean hard on the mouth, thrusting her tongue deep inside his hot mouth. She moved her kisses down his neck and gently teethed his nipples before moving down his stomach to his hard cock. Christina straddled his legs and stuck her ass far up in the air as she began to bob up and down on his cock. As she worked Sean's cock he reached over to Lauren and motioned for her to straddle his face so he could lick her pussy. She did and moaned as his tongue moved up and down the lengths of her, and pushed his tongue inside her wet opening.

Andrew was watching, mesmerized and undressed quickly so he could join in on the fun. He saw Christina's ass moving around as she was deep throating Sean's cock and grabbed onto it and began fondling it with his masculine hands. He found Christina's moist opening with his fingers and slid them deep inside. He fingered her pussy and clit then pulled out his fingers and licked them off. He moved himself closer to her and pushed his cock deep inside Christina's pussy while she sucked Sean. She moaned deeply when Andrew thrust himself into her. All four of them were breathing deep and hard, while they continued penetrating and working to make each other cum.

Lauren was the first to cum, and Sean drank all of her juices then sat up to change position with Christina. Andrew stopped thrusting himself inside her and lay down on the bed with his legs bent and hanging off the edge, he began kissing Lauren fiercely as Christina straddled on top of Andrew's cock, her ass slightly hanging off the edge of the bed. While she moved up and down on the shaft of Andrew's cock Sean came around behind Christina and held her up with his hands. He slipped one of his fingers into her ass and she moaned loudly as he did. After a few minutes Sean slid his hard cock inside her ass slowly and deeply, and she felt both men inside her, he pushed in and out while fondling her breasts. She moaned and quivered as she felt both of her openings were being penetrated. She shuddered as she began to climax and let out a long sigh as she came on Andrew's cock. Sean pulled out of Christina's ass and she got off Andrews cock and motioned to Lauren to climb on top. Lauren did and was riding hard when Sean began to finger her ass and penetrate her deeply with his long fingers. While Sean fingered Lauren with one hand he rubbed lube on his hard cock with his free hand so he could thrust himself into her ass. When Sean put himself inside her, her moaning and sighs came quick and short. Christina sucked on Lauren's hard nipples and kissed her soft pouting mouth as Lauren breathed in deep and began to climax. Both guys were breathing harder and moaning louder as all three of them came together fill Lauren with cum. Lauren gasped loudly and collapsed on top of Andrew, when Sean pulled out of Lauren, cum streamed out of her ass and down her legs. He walked over to Christina where they were smiling and kissing each other lovingly.

The four of them got dressed and laughed light heartedly about what just happened.

"Would you say this spiced up your sex life?" Christina asked the two of them as they were kissing each other.

"I would say so. So, um...well..." Lauren began unsure of herself.

"Yes, what is it Lauren, you can tell us anything you know." Christina said to her.

"Well, me and Andrew were wondering, same time next week then?" All four of them laughed and Christina and Sean looked at each other and nodded at them, then left the apartment.

"We sure did make an impact tonight didn't we." Sean said to Christina as they made their way to the elevator.

"That was the plan babe. I can't wait till next week." The corners of her mouth went up and she got wet again, daydreaming about what would happen next week.

12