Fun with Jane Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I ram my dick in even faster and harder, fucking her with an intensity that I'd never known possible. I look at her face, red and flushed with delirium. Her eyes burn into me, glowing with lust and ecstasy. My cock spasms inside her, the wave of my orgasm swells with me.

'I'm cuming,' I say needlessly, echoing her cry.

'do it in me baby,' she purrs uncontrollably. 'fill my pussy with your cum.'

The tsunami hits me at once. My cock jerks inside her, trapped by her flexing muscles that spasm within her. I feel it explode as my consciousness falls against the onslaught of pleasure. it's selfish, and arrogant, hedonistic and yet so beautiful and satisfying. I pump my cum

Into her hungry, willing pussy. Our lips meet, our tongues jostle, our arms pull our bodies closer. We're cuming harder than we've ever cum before, our bodies and minds as one, breathless and sweating, writhing and bucking, united as a man and woman should be.

It passes quickly and yet with a flash so bright it ceases to be about time. It is pleasure, living, lusting sex. Our domination, our submission to ourselves and to each other. Our bodies coming to a halt as our orgasms dissipate to nothing more than wonderful memories. Delicately we uncouple our bodies, our most intimate parts are sensitive and aching. We exchange glances, gone is the senseless lust and exhilaration to be replaced with an intimacy that we have not shared beforehand. We kiss again, wordlessly, gently, our tongues no longer raping our mouths but stroking and caressing, mirroring our hands as they do the same.

Eventually we break our embrace. She rises from the desk, stumbling on week knees to be caught by my strong arms.

'do you fancy going?' I ask as I hold her.

'where?' she asks uncertainly, as if questioning my desire now that my needs have been sated.

'back to yours?' I ask with a smug, languid grin. 'after all, that pussy of yours isn't going to lick itself clean...'

To be continued...

12