All Comments on 'Fun with Photos Ch. 02'

by yarnspinnerr

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Very nice. Sounds familiar. hahaha

yarnspinnerryarnspinnerrabout 6 years agoAuthor
Hey Jan

Glad you liked it!

SanibelBelleSanibelBelleover 5 years ago
"Your" and "you're" have totally different meanings! However, the story is good.

Your story is getting good. Unfortunately, you should be aware that "your" is not the same as "you're". Within two paragraphs "your" was used instead of the contraction "you're".

I'm (hopefully) sure you are aware of the difference, however, most people reading along, get stopped instantly and their train of thought gets interrupted, when coming across incorrect English. Very irritating!

Correct English (for a writer) is paramount! A writer incorrectly using words, such as your, you're, their, there, they're, its, it's and other contractions (and sloppy editing) is inexcusable. Edit intensely, or have an experienced editor correct your submissions!

Of course, I know that some will read this and call me a "grammar Nazi" in some manner or another, indicating an apparent level of intelligence. Now, those readers getting unreasonably upset about my comment, may now flame me for being correct! :-)

yarnspinnerryarnspinnerrover 5 years agoAuthor
Thank you SanibelBelle

I am fully aware of the difference between your and you are. And I do try to catch those mistakes. I truly do. I too stumble when I read something and a mistake hits me between the eyes. But I am only human. Sorry.

Djmac1031Djmac1031about 2 years ago

Other than Jr. being a little cock blocker, I'm really liking this series and intrigued to see where it's headed.

You really do paint a great visual, grammar mistakes aside. Hey we ALL make them.

Robingreen678Robingreen67810 months ago

Very nice, very nice indeed. Made me want to be there watching. I could almost see her naked.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useryarnspinnerr@yarnspinnerr
I have stories to tell but finding the time to tell them is the hard part. I've been a lit reader for a few years now and would jump from one story to another without voting, or commenting thinking it wasn't important. Now that I have a few stories on here of my own (w/more ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES