Fun With Sister-in-Law Ch. 09

Story Info
Games continue with interesting additions.
4.3k words
4.34
69.1k
9

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 12/10/2000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Priapus
Priapus
66 Followers

I stood watching my wife sucking her sister's cunt and pulling her massive nipples until I thought she'd tear them off. All the while Sue kept saying "Harder, harder you bitch."

As Sue started to cum, my wife grabbed her pussy lips and pulled them as far apart as she could, biting her stiff clit and sucking it deep in her mouth. Sue was going crazy from the savage attack and knowing her sister was eating her out.

I couldn't believe how my wife had changed from such a demure little housewife to a sex driven slut.

As Sue collapsed whimpering and crying out my wife looked up at me with a smirk and said, "What's the matter, didn't expect me to be so forceful?"

"I'm flabbergasted, didn't realize you cared that much."

"Well, after doing Louise last night and feeling her nice sized clit between my lips, I couldn't get over what you said about Sue's. I just had to find out for myself and when she came over this morning I pulled her in here and raped her."

"Whoopee for you, how about Elena?"

"She's only a child compared to these two bitches. Her little clit was fun at first, but now I'm ready for the big girls."

"You can have her to play with, I'm sure she would like that."

"Well I just taught her a new trick and she loved doing it."

I explained in detail the licking the foreskin bit and my wife told me she'd like to try when I was able to refresh my happy juice tank.

Sue got off the bed and went to the bathroom to refresh, shaking her head and murmuring to herself, "I never would have believed it."

I took my shower and graciously washed Sue's cunt with a cloth and the scented soap as she relaxed in one of the tubs. She kissed my cock, pulling the skin back to reach the plum and thanked me. As I left the bathroom, my wife came in and climbed in the tub with her and I heard her say, "Let's be friends."

I went back to my office and worked on my portfolio trying to catch up from all the missed time. A couple of hours later I heard the doorbell ring but thought nothing of it as I knew someone would answer.

Half an hour later my wife stuck her head in the door and told me we have visitors.

"Its Will & Grace and a couple of their friends." she said.

Will & Grace is our name for our local celebrities. Will is the impoverished son of a very prominent back bay family and Grace is the widow of an extremely wealthy man who was killed flying his own plane a few years ago. She inherited everything and decided to improve her social standing. Will was selected for two reasons, his name and sexual orientation. He was 100% gay, no interest in females at all. She was Bi-sexual, but leaned toward the female gender. They were happy together and had developed an interesting way of life. Every Fall at the start of the school year, they would go to the local college and select a boy and girl student. The boy had to be well endowed and go both ways. The girl had to be built, with good sized knockers, big nipples and a prominent clit. I understand after the first year, they had no problem finding their ideals due to the word of mouth advertising. They took care of all the school expenses and provided a nice allowance for each student.

"They heard about your balls and would like to see, if you don't mind. They are waiting downstairs, bare assed after I explained the house rules."

I felt my penis twitch at her words. I've always been something of an exhibitionist and jumped up and joined her as she left the room.

When we entered the living room I heard Will scream as he saw my sack swinging between my legs.

"Oh, my God, look at those jewels." He said as he approached.

"Do you mind?" He muttered as he lifted my sack and pulled it towards him, He ran his hand up and down my scrotum and cupped each ball as he leaned forward as to kiss them.

I backed up, "Whoa, take it easy, look but don't touch."

His good sized penis was swelling as he stood and stared and his wife started laughing as she came over to get a closer look.

"We heard you'd had some work done and were curious." she said.

My wife explained what Louise had done and how long it took mentioning my patience and good humor all thru the process.

I told her she could touch being female and she pulled on the loose skin sticking beyond the end of my shaft and rolled it all the way back as my plum emerged.

"I love it." she said as she rubbed the skin between her fingers and leaned over to lick a bit of pre-cum from my swollen glans.

She was a late thirties stylish brunette with a butch haircut and nicely shaven mound, with only a heart shaped bit of fuzz around the opening. She had a golden ring sticking from her vagina and it looked like it was thru her clit. She also had similar rings thru each full sized nipple, which were standing straight out like soldiers at attention.

I knelt down and put my hand on her cunt, spreading the lips to confirm my belief about her pussy ring. I gently tugged it as her labs opened.

"Oh, that feels good, don't stop."

I stood up, "Maybe later, if Will won't mind."

Will came closer and told me I could do whatever I wanted if he could have another feel. So, being neighborly, I let him pull and rub another few minutes. He noticed my cock stiffen, but didn't say anything.

I finally told him enough and looked at their companions. These must be the college kids I thought as I checked their naked bodies. True to rumor, they were beautiful specimens. Both young, in their early twenties and completely unashamed of being nude among strangers. The boy had a nice sized cock, circumcised, a good six inches in it's flaccid state and a nice set of balls. They were lemon sized but bunched against his crotch with no sack showing. He was muscular and trim with no flab. The girl had impressive tits, still able to stand out due to her youth, with little sag. Nipples like Louise's, no rings like Grace. She had a well covered mound, blond hair covering her lower body from crotch to almost the belly button. I figured Grace was a hair lesbian and wondered what she'd think of Sue's thick snatch.

My wife called for Maria to open some wine and when she came in a few minutes later she couldn't help but stare at all the naked goodies on display.

I told everyone that she was only used to us but was sure she appreciated the variety.

Maria smiled as she passed the wine around and we all relaxed, chatting about the local area and whatever new gossip there was.

Finally, Will came over to me and asked if he could take the treatment I'd had. "I'll find out.", I replied as I went to the phone to call Louise.

When she answered I told her to bring Sue over as I had a surprise for them. They walked in the room a few minutes later and both stopped in their tracks as they saw all the naked bodies. I watched Grace's face as she stared at Sue's crotch and her eyes widened as she took in that forest of black pussy hair. Louise was concentrating on the young boy student as she eyed his cock. Switching her attention to Grace she said, "I love your jewelry."

"You're welcome." was the reply "But we have a favor to ask. My husband is interested in the work you did on Jeff's privates and would like the same."

Louise walked over to Will and reaching down, picked up his sack and weighed it as she had done mine. "They're not like Jeff's, none are, but not too bad. I could add maybe two inches to his scrotum. There's nothing I can do about his foreskin, being cut removed most of it."

"We'll be happy to pay you, just ask your price."

"It'll be a labor of love, no charge money wise but I'd like use of both your friends." Louise replied, indicating the students.

"No problem, I own them both and I know how kinky they are. Maybe I could have a go at your friend and that bush of hers."

"Deal, when do you want to start?"

Sue looked at Louise as Grace came up to her and pinched her left nipple.

"I love these nips and this bush.", Grace said as she grabbed Sue's outer lips and squeezed them together with one hand and pulled her thick hair with the other.

My wife noticed Sue's sudden excitement and looking at me said." We have a spare room if you'd like some privacy."

Both Grace and Sue nodded as they followed my wife out of the room. I knew where they were being taken as I finished my wine and got up to leave. Louise told Will to follow her to the patio and prepare for two months of torture. The two students joined them on the patio. I heard Grace call down from upstairs for Jeannie to join her, so they separated as she ascended the stairs. I found out the boy's name was Jimmie as he sat on one of the loungers and watched Louise prepare Will for his first treatment. I stood by Jimmie as Louise worked on Will and suddenly felt my sack being grabbed.

"I love your nuts, man.", Jimmie said as he squeezed my scrotum and started on my balls. "How did you ever get such big ones?"

Before I could react to his actions or reply to his question I felt his hand being pulled away from my nuts as Louise came over.

"Goodbye Jeff." she said as she joined Jimmie on the lounger and took his now rampant cock, a good eight inch ramrod in her mouth.

"Well, at least I get the credit for getting him hard.", I said as I returned to the house.

I told Maria to massage Will's sack like she did mine in an hour or so and continued upstairs to where I knew my wife waited.

There she was in the closet of my office and as she moved to make room for me indicated the bedroom thru the glass. Grace had Sue stretched out, legs spread wide apart as she and Jeannie knelt, one on each side examining her pussy. I could see Sue was excited as her cunt was wet and her clit was standing stiff. Grace told her protege that's what a real clitoris is and this is a real cunt. Jeannie reached with her fingers grabbing Sue's clit and gave it a hard tug. Sue bounced up and cried out, but didn't tell her to stop.

"Keep doing that.", Grace said as Sue began to moan and twist on the bed.

After several tugs, Grace pulled Jeannie away and buried her face in Sue's crotch. I heard her say she was going to kiss it and make it better. Sue's clit had never been bigger than it was right now as Grace pulled and licked with her tongue. Jeannie must have a mean streak in her as she started pulling Sue's nipples as hard as she could. She didn't know having her nips tortured was one of Sue's favorites. They were really giving her the treatment and Sue was bucking and pitching under them as they sucked and pinched. Her first orgasm was tremendous as her juices came gushing out. nearly blowing Grace off the bed. Jeannie laughed like a mad woman as she pulled the nipples harder and kept saying, "Take this bitch."

Grace pulled Jeannie away as Sue had another heavy orgasm and then positioned herself over Sue's face. "Suck my cunt, bitch and be careful of the jewelry.", she said.

She told Jeannie to assume the cuntal position with Sue and she obediently arranged her pussy against Sue's. Her heavy blond hair merged into Sue's thick black hair as she rotated her cunt against Sue's and felt her respond in kind. Grace was moaning as her clit stretched and I could hear the sound of the ring as Sue's teeth brushed it. Suddenly Grace shouted and had a heavy climax gushing almost as much as Sue. She pulled away as her two companions continued their grinding and pussy rubbing. I could see Sue's engorged clit penetrating Jeannie's cunt every time she rolled against it. Jeannie's clit responded in kind and even though not quite as large was doing a job on Sue.

Grace told them, "Fuck faster, you two cunts."

They speeded their action and all I could see was a blur of motion as they came together in a mutually satisfying climax. Both pussies dripping wet as they separated and fell back on the bed. I told my wife maybe she'd have some new friends to play with if all went well.

Our guests pulled themselves off the bed and went in the bathroom. We could hear them showering as they giggled and made small talk We got up and went downstairs to see what was going on. As we entered the pool I noticed Louise had finished sucking Jimmie's cock as it hung limp and bedraggled down his thigh. Maria was massaging Will's sack as he sat on the pool edge. He looked a little the worse for wear but was doggedly hanging in there. There was no sign of Louise.

Elena came out and walked over to Jimmie staring at his flaccid prick as she approached him. "That's only the second one of those I've ever seen" ,She said and then walking over to Will "and that's the third one." pointing.

"Quite a day." I said as she came and whispered in my ear, "Yours is still my favorite."

My wife came over and took her by the arm, pulling her to one side.

"I know it's your nineteenth birthday next week and I have a special present for you if you're willing."

Elena looked questioningly at her as my wife whispered something. Elena's eyes popped as she heard my wife's statement and then smiled lovingly and nodded yes.

I went in the house and entered our bedroom as my wife followed.

"What was that all about." I asked.

"As you probably realize, I've developed a craving for sex, not just plain but all it's variations. I enjoy the two bitches large clits and can't wait til I get to do Grace and her rings. I'm sad my tits aren't big like all theirs or my nipples or my clit but I have to make do with what I have."

I interrupted, "Your breasts are dead ringers for Meg Ryan."

"What?"

"I was watching the satellite the other night and this weird movie came on. Meg Ryan was the only one I recognized and I didn't know she did that kind of film. The police thought she had witnessed a murder and called her for questioning. The detective asked her to meet him at a local bar and when she did talked to her about the murder. He realized almost immediately she knew nothing. Without a preamble he looked her straight in the eyes and said he would like to lick her pussy and then fuck her out of her mind. The next scene was in her bedroom. She was stark naked and he had his head buried between her legs. Her breasts are lovely and she played with her nipples while he was eating her out. When he finished she asked where he had learned to eat pussy like that. There were several other nude scenes and she fucked up a storm."

"I guess I'll have to watch more movies, I've never seen Meg Ryan naked but thanks for the compliment."

She continued, "I want you to fuck anyone you desire. It's not fair of me to restrict you while I suck every pussy in sight. Right now I'm not looking for strange cock, but who knows? I have to examine my lesbian side until I'm satisfied. Sue and Louise would love to have you kick their asses with those new monsters between your legs."

"Thanks for being so straightforward. I can hardly wait."

"One other thing, Elena will be nineteen next week and I want you to take her cherry. She's agreed, I think she loves you or at least your cock."

Just then, a light knock on the door and Louise entered, "Hope I'm not interrupting."

"Come in, come in, I've just been freed." I said.

"What do you mean?"

"Lie down, spread your legs and I'll show you."

"You mean, the wife's given permission?"

My wife said. "Why not, he's entitled. I'll just watch to make sure he does it right."

Louise laughed, "I know he's a good fucker, I've peeked a couple times."

"You pervert, come here." I replied feeling my cock swell as I swung my balls at her.

"I've been dreaming of that fat baby in my puss since the first time I saw you by the pool."

She laid on the edge of the bed as I positioned myself between her legs and slowly pushed my now fully charged penis in her almost hairless cunt. She moaned in ecstasy as I plunged to the depths of her surprisingly tight pussy.

"It's been so long since I've had a good stiff prick in me, can't remember when."

"I've had to do with sucking on cunts too long but there's nothing better than a big, thick cock."

I speeded my humping and brought my balls into play, The first time I hit her ass she shrieked and kept on as I swung them into her time and again. Her pussy was running and dripping as I pounded away. I felt like I could last forever as I went faster and faster, punishing her sweet box with both cock and balls. She started to cry as she begged me not to stop. I wasn't about to stop and pushed harder as she joined me in bucking against my groin, grabbing my ass and pulling me deeper inside her. My balls were beating a tattoo on her ass as she began to shiver as her climax approached. Her pussy poured it's juices over my cock and down my sack as she had a massive orgasm. I pumped a few more times as I felt my own ejaculation beginning. Pouring my load in her tight cunt as she used her muscles to suck me dry.

I pulled my cock out and fell back on the bed as my wife came over. grabbing my soaking member and began licking Louise's juices off the shaft and scrotum.

"You darling". I said as I laid back, exhausted.

.................

I couldn't wait for the week to pass and held myself from the almost constant sexual activity going on around me. I only fucked Grace, sending her up the wall with my nuts beating her sex pot and pounding her ass. I felt I owed her as she had a big part in my wife's new attitude. The extra bodies she bought on board fascinated my wife and by the day after, she had sucked Jeannie's pussy til she cried, biting her clit and driving her wild. She brought Grace to our bed and sucked her off for over an hour while I just lay by her side. The guests didn't have to reciprocate as my wife climaxed repeatedly kissing their cunts and pulling nipples. She must be learning from Louise I figured.

On the morning of Elena's birthday, we all gathered in the dining room for a champagne and cake celebration. My cock wouldn't stay soft as I anticipated deflowering the sweet little maid. All the others noticed and made several smart assed remarks with Jimmie and Will insisting on pulling hard on my pecker. I didn't care as they both grabbed and pinched my nuts making snide asides to the girls about poor Elena's coming pain. These were all women well fucked during their lifetime and none of them strangers to a stiff prick. They kept telling Elena not to worry, it only hurts for a little while and then feels good forever.

My wife sent everyone out to the patio, telling Louise to work on Will's balls and the rest of them to partner up and have fun. Then she walked Elena into our bedroom as I followed cock in hand and scratching my balls.

She had Elena lie on our bed and told me to position myself on top of her like I did when I was working on her virgin pussy. My cock was now rigid and rock hard as I pushed closer to my target. My wife grabbed my cock and gently pushed it against the sweet pussy of our little maid. Feeling her puss with two fingers she decided it needed some licking to get it wetter and pulling me away. buried her face in Elena's crotch. I could see her tongue flicking up and down on the little clit as Elena responded , moaning softly as my wife increased the pressure. She motioned me to come back and satisfied that the hole was wet enough touched my cock to the entrance. My plum stopped as it met resistance and I slowly pushed against the tight opening. My wife pulled Elena's lips as far apart as she could, ignoring a cry of pain and I shoved harder. My cock seemed to have a mind of it's own as the glans spread the lips further apart and my whole plum slipped in about an inch. My loose foreskin was all bunched against Elena's entrance as she reached down and pulled on it, trying to force it in her sweet pussy. I didn't move, just held her hips as I let her get used to the feeling. She was so tight, my cock was being pinched and even I felt pain as she squeezed her legs together. We stayed like that for several minutes as my wife tried to slip a finger in Elena's pussy, but gave up when she realized there was no way. As Elena accepted my plum's position I pulled her hips harder and pushed as hard as I could with my throbbing penis. She gave a small scream as I managed to get in another inch and now my plum was just about all in her cunt. My wife brought some KY jelly and coated my shaft and tried to slip some in Elena's puckering pussy.

Priapus
Priapus
66 Followers
12