Fun With Sister-in-Law Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife told me to try using cock spasms as she fingered around my plum. I tensed my dick, held it for a few seconds and then relaxed. I repeated, swelling and easing off as I felt Elena's puss respond to the motion. It got slippery as I continued and I was able to slide another inch in her hole. She was sweating and breathing hard as she tried to move with me and kept holding my shaft and pulling me towards her. Suddenly I felt resistance as my cock slipped in another half inch and realized I was against her hymen.

"Hold your breath, this might hurt a little."

I pulled out slightly and then shoved hard against her pussy. As my cock sprung forward she screamed and simultaneously felt her cherry break as I penetrated to the depths of her maiden grotto. A little blood leaked out and ran down her lower puss to her ass. My wife cradled her head and cooed softly telling her to relax, relax. Elena's body was stiff as a board, but finally she heeded my wife and sort of collapsed under me. I didn't move, kept my still rock hard cock in place and waited for her next reaction.

The door opened and Sue, Louise and Grace entered, followed by Maria.

Louise asked, "Are you finished, has she been deflowered?"

"I'm still bringing her down, but yes she's no longer a virgin."

Maria came over and wiped the tears from Elena's face telling her, " I know it hurt but the pain will soon go away and you'll be a happy girl."

I felt I was finished doing my job and even though I didn't cum decided to wait another day for my pleasure. I pulled my still prick out, glistening with Elena's juices and a little blood. The girls pushed me over on my back and all three of them licked me clean, cock and balls. Grace concluded by biting my plum as she pulled the foreskin down and laughingly told me, "That's for ruining her for any other man."

My wife and Maria took Elena in the bathroom to bathe and relax her as the three bitches asked me for all the details. Louise sat in my lap, impaling herself on my still rigid digit and moving up and down as I told them the story of my conquest of the recent maiden. Grace pulled Sue down next to us and without further ado, buried her face in my favorite black bush. Such a world I thought as I felt Louise squeezing my cock with her cunt muscles. I sucked her tits in tandem as I transferred them from my mouth to Sue's and we took turns nibbling until eventually we all had relaxing orgasms and dropped off to sleep.

More to come.

12