Fun with the Folks Next Door Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

OH FUCK!

My cock was pulsing under the warm water, I'd never felt bigger or more potent than I was right then, looking serious, Julie crooked a finger at me.

"Stand up David."

"I....."

"You heard me, stand up."

I obeyed carefully and as I raised myself up out of the foam, the girls' faces lit up, my hard cock jutted before me with a few bubbles clinging to it stupidly and they giggled like two naughty schoolgirls, I wanted to wank in front of them but I felt somewhat embarrassed.

TOO LATE FOR THAT.....GO FOR IT!

"Oooohhh, Julie.....look what we've done to him?"

Instead of saying anything, the dark haired beauty reached up to hold my throbbing dick and I sucked in a breath and put my hands on my bum as she manipulated my throbbing shaft, then ever so slowly she brought her face towards my crotch, she paused with her open mouth about one inch from the end of my cock and looked up at me as she squeezed, I couldn't stop myself pushing my hips forward and back and I nudged her lip with my bell end, Cathy's face came forward for a better look as Julie decided whether or not to draw back, but then a pink tongue came out and she licked the very end of my tool.....her eyes flashed as something in her brain connected to a primeval urge going back millions of years and she leaned forward and took me into her warm mouth.....

AAIIIIIEEEEEEE CARRRRAMMMBBBAAAAA.....

OR TO QUOTE FRED FLINTSTONE.....YABBA DABBA DOOO....!

She sucked me, with her tongue swirling around my bell end like an expert.

THESE GIRLS READ TOO MANY MAGAZINE ARTICLES THESE DAYS.....THERE'S NO MYSTERY ANY MORE.

Julie closed her eyes to better savour the taste as she took me deeper into her mouth, all I could do was admire the sight of her full lips around my flesh, so like a fanny really, is that why men like a hairless slit so much, because it looks more like a mouth....?

STOP RAMBLING!

I'M NOT RAMBLING.....I'M REMINISCING.

GET ON WITH IT!

Suddenly she released me with a lip smacking shlooop and held me in front of her face as she examined me from different angles, Cathy's face was also close and my daughter's eyes were big and round as she looked up at me, I looked at her with a mixture of dread and wonderment on my face, not knowing where this could ultimately lead.

"It's okay daddy, don't worry."

DON'T WORRY SHE SAYS?

Julie took me into her mouth again, sucking more hungrily this time, she half turned her head towards Cathy who was leaning her face really close, if Julie popped me out again I would probably brush against my daughter's cheek.

"Is it good.....what does it taste like?"

Julie nodded and her teeth nibbled me.

"Look Julie.....his balls are moving, churning in their hairy sack, I can see them moving."

Cathy's hand came up to.....

"Do you mind daddy.....if I touch you I mean?"

My breath was ragged, my heart was racing, so I just shook my head and my daughter's left hand cupped my balls cautiously.

THIS IS GOING TOO FAR!

WHAT COULD I DO....?

BUT SHE'S YOUR DAUGHTER!

SHE'S ALSO A WOMAN.....WITH A MIND OF HER OWN.

Julie was into a rhythm now, enjoying herself after the initial hesitancy, my daughter put her right arm around her friend's waist and reached up to fondle a breast like she'd done it a thousand times before and the sight only added to my excitement, my hips were actually thrusting in time with Julie's movements and I felt my cock bump the back of her throat a few times but she didn't gag, didn't lose her cool.

I'M NOT GOING TO LAST MUCH LONGER.....SOMETHING'S GOING TO BLOW.

IT'S ALRIGHT SCOTTY.....JUST GIVE US ALL YOU'VE GOT!

AYE CAPTAIN.

MR SULU?

Sorry, sorry folks, got carried away there for a minute, now where was I.....oh yes, my daughter was playing with my balls as her friend sucked my knob.

"It's okay if you come in my mouth uncle David.....I want to know the taste."

Julie's mouth got to work again and I thought about what she had just said.....OH YES PLEASE.....both girls were obviously very worked up, bosoms heaving, faces flushed, clits twitching probably.....Cathy whispered into Julie's ear and Julie slowed her pace as she thought about something, then she slipped my cock from her mouth and made room for Cathy.

OH THIS CAN'T BE RIGHT.....CAN IT?

I'M SAYING NOTHING.

Cathy looked up at my face with an uncertain expression on hers, she replaced Julie's fist around my shaft as Julie put an arm around her shoulder, my daughter studied my cock very closely as she rolled the foreskin right back and made my bell end surge in her delicate hand, her face was two inches away when she pushed my tool up against my belly and toyed with the spot where my cock and balls were joined, she seemed fascinated with my gonads.

"Amazing.....I never realised how beautiful a real cock is, vibrators are nothing compared to this!"

"Oh I don't know darling, a vibrator stays hard all the time, that's got to be worth something to a girl."

Julie's left hand trailed down Cathy's back to fiddle between my daughter's legs and she purred contentedly.

"Oh Julie, that's not fair, I haven't finished here yet."

"Well come on, you've had a good turn, he won't last forever you know.....well.....do it then or move aside."

Cathy put her face to my hard cock and licked my bell end in an experimental way.....I looked at Julie as the breath hissed between my teeth and she brought her hand round to help feed me into my daughter's mouth.

OH CATHY.....WHY.....THERE'LL BE NO GOING BACK FROM THIS?

YOU DIRTY SOD!

WE'VE CROSSED A BIG LINE HERE.....BUT DON'T STOP!

My cock was pulsing and tingling, I knew I was going to unload pretty soon, I put my hand on Cathy's forehead and smoothed back her blonde hair, her big eyes looked up at me and sparkled from her angelic face, why she wanted to suck me off was a mystery to me but she certainly seemed to like the jolly old thing..... after a few minutes of this heaven, Julie tapped her on the shoulder and reminded Cathy whose idea this was and Cathy reluctantly let me go with a wet plop.

"Go on then Jules, finish him off, you deserve it this first time, would you like to spunk on our tits daddy....?"

I could hardly speak, I think I just uttered a grunt and the girls re-positioned themselves, turning slightly inwards so that they were breast to breast, nipple to nipple with me in the middle, Julie took over wanking me and this time she meant business, she fisted me vigorously and I knew I was going to spurt all over them both, that's what they seemed to want.

I DON'T MIND....!

"I want to feel it coming out when he shoots Cathy, stroke his bum or something, anything, he's going to do it any minute....."

As my daughter slipped her delicate hand around my right hip she carefully avoided my sore bits and I screwed my eyes tight shut as she explored between my butt cheeks, her soapy fingers flirted with my rectum, maybe by accident, maybe not.....but she has sharp fingernails and she was being pretty bold with them, it was the final straw and I opened my eyes to watch my jism spurting onto Julie's left breast.....she gasped with delight and directed the second load onto Cathy's right breast, they inched apart slightly to look down at the strand of come that joined their nipples like a silken thread.

BILL WILL NEVER BELIEVE ME!

OH YES HE WILL!

"Fantastic....!"

"Wonderful....!"

"I feel so powerful Cathy....!"

Julie's spare hand caught the last dollop of my spunk, I didn't have as much to give after filling her cunt the night before but I did my best anyway, as it dripped, she followed the thin strand back up to the tiny eye and squeezed my bell end to get the last thick pearl, she felt the texture of it between her fingertips and smiled.

"Mmmm.....I wonder what it's like to have this squirting into your mouth?"

"If it gets in your eye it stings because it's salty, that's what Cosmo claim anyway."

The girls were clearly well into discovery, just at that age where finding out means such a lot.

Julie raised her fingers to her mouth and tasted my muck, her face betrayed no particular emotion but Cathy was watching eagerly for an opinion, so Julie used her fingers to scoop another gobbet of jism from her tit for Cathy to try, my daughter's pink tongue licked around Julie's come slick fingers and she looked up at me as she took them into her mouth.

"Interesting.....do all men taste the same I wonder?"

"I doubt it darling, here, hold him for the final moments, see how strange it feels as he goes soft again."

Cathy held my cock to her breast as I started to pulse slowly back down to rest and the girls kissed each other with my sperm on their lips, my juice was already turning watery on their breasts and running off them into the water and I sat back on my haunches to watch the girls fondling each other, they kissed a lot, they ran their hands between each other's legs and then they looked at me lovingly.

"I guess things will never be quite the same again round here will they uncle Dave?"

"No I don't suppose they will Julie."

"You didn't mind too much did you, I had to know what it was like?"

"No I don't mind, as long as it's what you wanted."

"Oh it is, it was lovely."

Julie was doing all the talking but my daughter was kneeling next to her looking equally pleased with herself, my mind was in overdrive, would this kind of thing happen again I wondered, would they still bother to wear bikinis in the garden when sunbathing, the future held more surprises I was sure, but exactly what form they would take I could only guess at with these two little crackers around, they were only eighteen.....what chance did I have of repelling their advances?

"What about mum and dad, should we tell them, do you think they will mind?"

"Don't worry Julie, knowing Bill and Pamela as I do, I don't think they'll mind at all somehow."

*

I knew that writing this last episode would be fun, sorry if it offends you, but what do you expect if you delve into the incest category, this is what you find.

The Brown family and the Jones's are likely to appear again I suspect, maybe they'll go on holiday together somewhere, perhaps Bill will finally get that hot tub for the back garden he's been wanting, whatever they get up to, it's going to be fun describing it for your delight, so come back once in a while and check, you'll always be welcome...

12