Fun With The Orells Ch. 05-06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wankRus
wankRus
102 Followers

"Lovely, 'tis it not? A cock that that 'un will fill a lass up to the brim," Colleen sighed with a twinkle of pride, "will you be tryin' it yourself tonight, Helen? It's a bit o' work to get 'im up in ya but once done, 'tis a saint's blessin'. Sure and it is. A saint's blessin'." Colleen crossed herself again and pressed her palms together in a symbol of prayer and thanksgiving.

"You... You've had that thing inside your body?" Helen gasped, "Oh, my god, Colleen. How did you ever?"

"Oh, not the whole t'ing, but the lard's share for sure," Colleen replied. "Now if ya get your quim good 'n worked up, you can get a good bit of it in sure enough. Come on then, let's have a go darlin'. Seeing all this merry-makin' has got me bottom all wet and wantin'."

With that she grabbed Helen by the wrist and dragged her across the room towards her dramatically hung son. Helen looked over her shoulder toward me and mouthed the word, 'Help'. I just chuckled and shook my head in disbelief. So, it appears that Mrs. McFarland and her teenaged son had enjoyed each other's sexual company before and Charlie Gibbons as well. It's no wonder Colleen wasn't shocked when she saw all the goings-on at our little soiree.

I overheard Jeanine invite Honey Freezel up to her room for some private time. Being sizably larger that Jeanine, Honey lifted Jeanine's small frame into her arms, kissed her deeply and took off up the stairs as Jeanine kissed the lovely, dark-skinned neck of her once school principal, now lover. I decided to stick around in the family room for a while to see what would happen next. I sat myself on the sofa and beckoned my sister-in-law Erika over to join me. She immediately pulled off my shorts and started to give me what I knew would be a memorable blowjob. Her tits swayed beautifully, seductively as she serviced my thickening tool. I cupped her soft sooth tit-sacks and teased her erect nipples as she applied her best oral techniques.

Colleen boldly approached her son and gave him a peck on the cheek, then whispered in the youngster's ear and pointed to the floor. Obediently, Clarence slipped off his shorts and lay down on the carpet. His heavy cock slapped audibly against his stomach as he positioned himself at his mother's feet. His cock was visibly throbbing, trying to stand straight up on its own but unable to do so due to its mass. Everyone in the room was now watching with anticipation as the scene unfolded. Reaching up under her skirt, Colleen pulled down her white 'granny' panties and stepped out of them. They were clearly wet. She then bunched up her dress and tucked it up along her waste. Her ass and thighs were as wide and sturdy as the rest of her, her large round bubble-butt deeply cleaved. Her unshaven legs and cunt were thatched with light reddish-brown body hair, with additional streaks of grey on her forested, round pussy mound. She definitely gave one the impression that this was a woman from the old country. Spitting liberally in the palms of her hands, she rubbed them together like a man ready to wield an ax then slathered the spittle all over her son's formidable dick. She did this several more times until the huge dick was glistening wet. She then straddled her son, spread her labia with her fingers, and slowly squatted with the intent of impaling her stout frame onto his titan cock. Helen looked on in amazement as the tiny, broad-hipped Colleen descended on her son's big dick in slow, short, reciprocating squats. Clarence held is cock vertically with both hands circling the base as his mum slowly bounced on him. Because Clarence's cock head was narrower than the thick staff, Colleen was able to envelope a good chunk of his dick after a few dozen deep knee bends.

"Aye... that's lovely, lad," she sighed, "yur fillin'up yur mum. How's that feel, darlin'."

"Yea, it feels real nice, Ma," he replied. It was the first time I'd heard Clarence speak, grunt, or anything else. A few moments later, Colleen had about half of his meat in her hungry, furry cunt, and she settled into a slow steady rhythm, her ample pussy lips contorting with each up and down motion. Clarence was moaning now, the friction on his mom's pussy was starting to have an impact on him. Her oozing wetness was shimmered on his cock flesh. Everyone in the room watched silently with rapt attention and fascination. "Now yur next, Helen, so we'll have to get yur kitty ready," Colleen advised through staggered breaths. "Take off your shirt and sit yurself down on the lad's face. Let 'im wet your bottom all up." Helen looked up at me and shrugged, palms raised. I shrugged back. "Go for it," I said as Erika sat down in my lap, facing away from me, slipping my cock deep inside your very wet pussy. She wanted to watch the show while we made love.

Helen pulled her tee shirt over her head, tossed it aside, and positioned herself over the young man's face. Kneeing down and facing Colleen, she lowered her big ass over Clarence's face. Immediately, the boy lifted his head and stabbed at Helen's fat, fleshy pussy with his outstretched tongue. "That's right," Colleen encouraged, "go ahead sit down on 'im. He loves to have a bum in his face full on. Ya won't hurt 'im none." Helen lowered her ass further onto Clarence's face and by the look on her face, found experience pleasant. The whole upper part of Clarence's body and his head were enveloped by Helen's fat ass and flabby belly flesh. She began to thrust a bit with her hips, grinding her full weight into the boy's face. She could feel his hot breath and young tongue gliding through her slit and along the chasm of her ass crack.

"Oh, that IS nice," Helen agreed, "Mmmm..., he's quite good with his tongue. Oh! My... Mmmm..."

"I trained up all me sons when they came of age," replied Colleen proudly, as she picked up the pace of her squats somewhat, "He'll get you wet and happy in no time. I couldn't see sendin' no son o' mine out in the world without knowin' how please 'is Mrs."

Colleen reached out and began to play with Helen's large, fat, heavy tits. She lifted each meaty breast to her mouth using both hands, licking and sucking the hardening nipples. It seemed like everyone in the room was breathing harder, more erratically as they watched the unusual sex show.

"Mmm, Helen, yur titties are nice an' soft an' tasty," Colleen cooed, "and heavy too, like my very own."

Helen reached over and was cupping Colleen's big breasts as well, squeezing and pushing them together. They swayed and giggled lavishly even though they were still encased in what seemed to be a very big sturdy bra. Being a big girl lover, I must admit that I was anxious to sample Colleen's big udders myself.

After several minutes of steady pumping it became obvious that Colleen was definitely getting closer to her climax. Almost three quarters of her son's cock was ramming up into her very wet and very hairy cunt with increasing ferocity. "Uh, Uh," she panted, "I'm going to cum laddie..., saints be praised, darlin', yur makin' yur mum have her cum." Observing from behind, her juicy, hairy pussy was plainly in sight as it pumped relentlessly over her son's giant prick. Her pussy hair was matted and wet, and her hair-rimmed ass hole puckered tightly with each stroke as she flailed faster and faster on her boy's monster dick.

Erika was humping on me with increased vigor, keeping pace with Colleen's incestuous tempo. Helen was still humping Clarence's face and groping at Colleen's tits as the hairy little gnome reached her orgasm. "Oh, Mother Mary," Colleen shouted, "there 'tis, me darlin'.... Uh... Uh... Aye, I'm done iiinnnn!....." With that, Colleen settled down as far as she could on her son's thick pole and ground her hips to the rhythm of her climax. The scent of their love making was thick in the air. Her ass cheeks were jerking and contracting as Colleen's orgasm took her over. She was shacking in spasms, her back arching with each convulsion. Finally, exhausted, she collapsed forward into Helen's arms, her round belly resting on Clarence's stomach, her breathing staggered and ragged. Helen kissed her several times on the face and stroked her hair as Colleen came down from her heroic cum. Spontaneously, we all began to cheer and clap our hands. "Well done, Colleen!" "Bravo!" Someone even whistled a triumphant salute.

"Phew! That was lovely... Lord 'ave mercy..." Colleen declared and crossed herself several times. "Now, Helen, me love, let's get you to have a go at 'im. 'E hasn't spunked yet, so 'e's fully charged and ready."

At this point it looked like Helen was all in. Any reservations she had about taking this huge cock into her body were dispelled. Lifting herself off Clarence's pussy-wet face Helen helped Colleen to her feet. Turning the stout woman around, Helen untied her apron, unzipped her dress, and slipped the whole affair off her shoulders. Next to go was Colleen's sturdy bra, which had 8 clasps. The cups were enormous, and I thought a young man could easily fit his head inside one of the big satiny cups. Her huge, thick, fat udders hung high and wide on her chest supported by her round firm, pink belly, and despite their age, they stood quite proudly on her chest. Those tits were way beyond a double D cup, perhaps a double J or double K, but certainly the heftiest titties I had ever seen up close and in person.

Her shoulders, arms, and breasts were spangled with reddish-brown freckles, and her armpits sported a nice tuft of red body hair. The pale, brown areola of her breasts were several inches in diameter, their rubbery, thick nipples pointed slightly downward but where quite pronounced and proud and shaped like small thimbles. I could tell that many happy babies and lovers had nursed at her teats - well used and happily suckled. My mouth watered thinking about fucking those mammoth flesh bags and I was determined to have them before the evening was over.

Erika had turned in my lap to face me. I was happily groping her beautiful, sloping, low-slung tits as she humped us towards orgasm, sucking her pink, pert nipples as she furiously rode me. Her pussy was so warm, wet and welcoming, and her lovemaking was expert and passionate. I was getting close to orgasm and from experience I knew that she was too. Grabbing her lovely round ass cheeks I began to slam her into my pelvis, driving my grateful dick deeply into this beautiful woman's wet, wonderful cunt. I pulled her tightly into myself as my orgasm began, but she had other ideas. Sensing that I was about to empty my balls, Erika quickly jumped off my lap, knelt between my legs, and slurped my cock between her silky soft, pretty lip. I came instantly and hard. I grabbed hands full of her blonde hair and drove my dick into her face as far as it would go. I could feel Erika swallowing quickly as I fired bursts of semen into her warm mouth. Her tongue was out and working the underside of my dick, coaxing every drop of spunk from my sack. She held me there in her mouth, reluctant to let go, sucking tenderly, cheeks concaving from the gentle suction, until I softened. Bracing herself on my thighs she leaned in and kissed me, pushing her tongue and the last few drops of my own sperm into my mouth. I sucked her tongue with gusto, savoring the taste of our lovemaking and held her supple body tightly against my chest, her tits pressing firmly into me, as we kissed passionately. Erika was an amazing lover.

Janey was on all fours, her grandfather crotched over her upturned behind, his cock slowly penetrating her young wet cunt. Her plump, chubby young breasts jiggled with each deep thrust of her granddad's methodical fucking. Eagerly she was thrusting back to meet the old man's smooth rhythm, her plump, red pussy lips fully stretched by grandpa's thick, experienced meat. "Uh... Uh... Oh, grandpa... yes... feels so good. Fuck my pussy, grandpa..." she urged him as he spread her firm, plump ass cheeks to expose her tight, pink O-ring. The old man was grunting with every deep stab into his granddaughter's sweet young cunt. But I knew what was coming next and so did Janey. My dad spit on his hand and rubbed his saliva into and around her pretty pink pucker. Dad loved to ass fuck and Janey knew how he would fill her up with his thick, mature cock. Pulling out of her stretched, wet cunt, he scooped fingerfuls of her abundant pussy fluids and prepared her bung for entry. He inserted one, then two fingers into her pink and perfect anus causing Janey to squirm with anticipation. "Yes, grandpa, yes... fuck me there... fuck my ass...," she begged. Placing the fat head of his cock against her rubbery sphincter he began to push slowly, but firmly into his granddaughter's anus until it popped through. "Uhhhh... grandpa, slow, honey... Uhhhh... you're so big... so... good... UHhh...," she moaned when grandpa burst through the tight rubbery ring. "Ouwww...," Janey howled, "Auww... Oh, god, grandpa, Uhhh... fuck...me...Uhhh..."

Petra now knelt in from of her sister and thrust her small but fully erect cock into Janey's face. She sucked the pretty, slim cock into her mouth, and began to pleasure her recently transformed sister. Petra cupped her newly sprouted A-cup titties, pulling hard and distorting the delicate tips with great pleasure. "Suck me, sis," Petra moaned, "Suck my dick, sweetie..."

Brain had Granny O on her back with her legs spread and straight up along his body. He was buried deep in her old pussy and sucking on her toes while he banged into our mother's pleasurable old cunt. As many times as Brian and I have fucked our mother, we never tired of being inside her, and she never seemed to tire of receiving from or giving pleasure to us. Mom was a world class wonderful lay. No one ever walked away disappointed after making love to Granny O. While Brian drove his cock full length into the old girl, he licked, sucked, and kissed her toes, her ankles, her calves; driving granny crazy with pleasure.

"Oh, Brian, baby... Your momma missed you honey... David doesn't like to make love to my feet like you do... Mmmm... yes, baby...,' she cooed.

Charlie perched himself over granny's face and offered his long snake-of-a-cock to her which she took into her mouth without forethought. She liked Charlie very much and she showed it by giving the young man a lavish blowjob, alternating between sucking his dick and bathing his balls in her mouth. Charlie's cock was as stiff as I'd ever seen it, standing straight out from his well-developed body. Taking advantage of granny's prone position, he squatted over her face indicating that he wanted granny to rim his ass hole, which she gladly did. My cock began to twitch again as I watched the erotic activity going on throughout the room. Erika sat beside me, softly kissing my chest and sucking my nipples while I stroked myself slowly and enjoyed the sexually charged atmosphere.

Colleen was busy giving Helen a few pointers about how best to approach Clarence's huge dick without hurting herself. The lad had not yet cum and his cock was still fully erect and pumped full of blood, ready for action. While Helen readied herself for the ride of her life, I approached Colleen from behind and cupped her massive boobs. "I've got to have these," I demanded. Colleen cooed and pushed back into me, my cock poked her just below the shoulder blades -- she was that short. Without another word, Colleen faced me, bent forward slightly, and hungrily slurped my cock into her mouth, her tongue immediately vibrating against my glans. Her sucking technique was experienced and wonderful, and she quickly had the entire length in her mouth, her tongue extending with each downward thrust to have a quick lick at my balls. This old girl knew how to appreciate a man's dick.

While Colleen sucked me with devotion, I glanced around the room to see what other action was afoot. Erika had joined her children and grandpa on the floor. Every dozen or so strokes, my father would pull out of Janey's ass and offer his cock to her mother, who anxiously took a substantial length of his erection into her mouth, humming with pleasure to partake of the old man's dick. After a dozen strokes into Erika's mouth grandpa would jam his dick back into Janey's gapping sphincter for another penetrating set. Back and forth they continued this sequence. Janey's ass to Erika's mouth, Janey's ass to Erika's mouth, until grandpa's nut finally burst. He held his cock at the base as jets of the old man's sperm shut up on Janey's back and over her ample, round ass. Erika licked the spent semen furiously off her daughter's back, her plump cheeks, and down into her ass cleft. Soon after Petra pushed her hips into Janey's face and release her own spend in her sister's mouth. Janey held her sister's cock between her lips and allowed Petra's sweet spunk to slip down her throat with several well-timed swallows. The air was now thick with the scent of freshly spent semen and wet willing pussies.

My mother was on all fours, my brother Brian buried to the hilt in her boney ass. Mother loved to ass fuck as much as my father, and was verbally encouraging Brian to dig deep. "Oh, yes, baby!" she cheered, "fuck your momma's behind, baby. Uh.., Uhooo..., Momma has missed you baby..." Granny's small, saggy and wrinkled tit sacks swung wildly and sensuously as Brian soundly pounded her backside, the loose, wrinkled flesh of her tummy huge underneath her and undulated in tempo. Brian was fucking our mom full throttle.

I could only imagine what Jeanine and Miss Freezel were up to in the other part of the house, but I'm sure they were enjoying getting reacquainted. I made a mental note to check on them soon. I was anxious to see Honey Freezel in action and experience her myself if she would allow it.

Clarence's mom was doing a yeoman's job of sucking my cock. She was happily licking my balls and had me fully erect when she slipped a finger deep into my rectum and probed for my prostate. I hated to interrupt her superb performance but I desperately wanted to fuck her giant, freckled fun bags. I lifted her chin from my crotch and gave her a wet kiss. She smiled at me sweetly as I took hold of one meaty udder in each hand and slapped them together, enjoying how they giggled and undulated in my hands. Her big blue-veined udders were firm and very, very soft and fluid in my hands. I took hold of each thick brown nipple and lifted her tittles off her chest testing their weight. Again I slapped them together a few times, savoring the way they moved. Her nipples hardened between my fingers. Slipping my cock deep into her cavernous cleavage, I squeezed her tit flesh around my swollen dick. "Aye, you like them big titties don't cha, Mr. Orell?" she asked with a twinkle. "I know'd you was a tit-man when I first laid eyes on ya. My old Frank used to love fuckin' these old pillows too. God rest his soul..." She spat several big gobs of saliva into her deep cleavage to slick up the action. My cock poked her in the chin a few times when I thrust up, driving her fluffy pillows up around her face. This made her giggle like a school girl. The old girl really enjoyed a good poke.

Helen spread her labia as she squatted over Clarence's cock, slowly lowering herself, impaling her thick-lipped cunt on his oversized tool. From where I stood, I could see Helen's deeply cleaved ass cheeks spread wide open, revealing her brown and puckered rosebud, her red meaty cunt gash and hairy pussy mound leading to her fat, dangling belly below. Clarence's cock stretched my wife's pussy lips dramatically as she took the first few inches into her quim. Her labia buckled with each inward thrust of his dick. The boy was griming from ear to ear as she attempted to fully devour the biggest dick she'd ever fucked. Helen's enormous titties were flopping across Clarence's chest and into his face. He lunged at them hungrily and finally got hold of one with both hand, and began to suckle soundly on Helen's stiff brown nipple. For being such a shy kid, Clarence knew how to handle himself with a naked lady. Colleen had trained him well. He was very attentive to Helen as she fucked herself on his engorged spike, so far only managing to get a few inches of his big meat into her cunt in spite of her herculean efforts.

wankRus
wankRus
102 Followers