Fun With The Orells Ch. 05-06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wankRus
wankRus
102 Followers

"Uh... Uh... Oh, God... Clarence, honey, you're so damn big, honey, Uh...," Helen groaned, making Clarence smile, "Maybe..., maybe if you pushed up a little, while I pushed down, we could get it all in... Ready... Push!" Clarence grunted as he strained to lift his pelvis under Helen's heavy weight, and thrust his prick upward, deeper into her hot wet vaginal opening. At the same time Helen bore down like she was giving birth, trying to cram more the engorged phallus into her body. "Uhhhhh... Ahhh...," she groaned as Clarence continued his short lifts, pushing his dick up into my wife's belly. She appeared to have about 8 inches of dick in her already and about 4 inches of stout flesh to go.

"Keep pushing, Clarence, Uhnnnnn... Keep... Pushing... Ouueiii... Ouueii... Ouch!" Helen's face was twisted with pain as she pushed down on Clarence's brawny cock with all her might. Then, finally, we heard a loud "Plop!!" as Helen's ass collided with Clarence's pelvis, her bottom resting firmly on the boy's pelvis. "Owwww! Oh, Owwww...," she hollered as the boy's immense appendage slammed up into her belly to the hilt. "Oh, Ouw... Oww... Don't move, Clarence, don't move, honey," she begged, "I did it! I did it! He's inside me!" Helen cheered triumphantly, her expression joyful yet twisted with pain. Everyone in the room cheered and applauded Helen's monumental accomplishment. Tears ran down her cheeks from the joy and the pain of accomplishment. She was breathing in short quick breaths as if the huge dick were impeding the movement of her diaphragm. "Oh, God, David," she said to me, "Oh, my god, my pussy, my pussy is so stretched and my womb is absolutely filled up. I think it's all the way up in my uterus. Oh, God, it's so incredible... "

"Nicely done, darlin'," Mrs. McFarland replied, "I never thought no one could get that whole 'ting up her bum, but ya done it! Now don't tear yourself, lassie, slow and easy, now..."

Clarence's cock twitched and he gave a slight involuntary thrust upward which caused Helen's face to grimace with discomfort. "Owww! Honey, no, don't move, Clarence... let me do it honey." Ever so slowly Helen began to raise herself up off of Clarence's pelvis. She pursed her lips as she painfully lifted a few inches off the young man's pelvis, then, slowly sat back down. "Owww...," she cried, "it hurts..., Owww..." Gradually and with great care, Helen began to set a steady slow pace, letting her strokes get a little longer after several minutes of painful repetition. Clarence continued to play with her tits, licking, sucking, and fondling them, as Helen steadily quickened her pace. Soon, both she and Clarence were breathing hard, their faces red with the strain and pleasure of lovemaking.

"Cumming soon, Mrs. O," Clarence announced. He was red-faced, sweating, and exhausted but determined. "Gonna... cum... soon..."

"Oh... Uhnnnn... me too, sweetie. Wait for me, Clarence, wait... wait...," Helen begged as she pumped faster and faster even though she feared that she was doing damage to her red, tender pussy. "Now... Clarence... Oh, God..., now, honey... , cumming..., cum with meeee... Ughhhhh..."

Clarence sat up a bit and wrapped his arms around Helen's shoulders as he braced himself for his own orgasm. When their climax came, it sent a shock wave through Helen's body and his. He grunted like a wild rutting beast, her sounds were no more human than his. He was trying to bury himself deeper into Helen though she pinned him with her weight and the downward force of her climax. Wave after wave of contractions hit Clarence and Helen in turn. Their bodies jerked spasmodically as if they were having a mutual fit of epilepsy or blasted by some unseen electrical current. Helen's big ass cheeks were crunching in time to her convulsions while Clarence held on to her tightly, his face contorting as he fought for sexual release and his next breath all at the same time. It seemed like minutes passed before they were breathing in any sort of regular tempo. Sweat glistened on both their bodies as Helen collapsed on him. She cupped his young, red face in her hands and began to kiss the boy on his eyes, his cheeks, his lips. "Thank you, Clarence, thank you, thank you..." Helen said, "So good, honey, so, so good... Mmmm...," And she meant it.

Helen rolled off of her young lover slowly, her tender and abused vagina still locked with his formidable member. His cock was still swollen, though it appeared to be softening ever so slightly. A soft sucking sound could be heard as Clarence's waning cock slipped out of my wife's appreciative, though ravaged cunt. When she finally came loose from the boy, a flood of semen spilled on his belly and over his shrinking phallus. In thanksgiving, Helen knelt beside the boy and began to lick his spent seed from his cock, his pelvis, his balls, making yummy sounds as she savored his tasty, youthful fluids. There was so much of the thick gooey stuff. I'm sure there was an equal amount still lodged far up in her cunt, perhaps even directly in her womb. Clarence was exhausted. He lay on the floor and gently stroked Helen's sweat-matted hair from her face as she cleaned him. "Thanks, Mrs. O...," he whispered tenderly, "I've never been inside a woman all the way..." Helen winked at him and smiled. "Well, sweetie, you'll just have to come over more often so we can try that again. After my pussy gets a rest," she mused, then kissed him and busied herself with licking up the boy's tasty white spunk.

Meanwhile my brother Brian was grunting his way through leaving a nut-sack full of cum in Granny O's skinny old ass while Charlie throat fucked her -- my mother could literally deep throat the entire length of Charlie's long slim cock - until he deposited his seed down her esophagus. Erika had Janey's legs propped over her back as she licked between her daughter's legs. Petra sucked on her sister's fleshy titties and kissed her while their mother's tongue worked its magic on Janey's hairless plump pussy, rocking her to a powerful, wet orgasm.

Everyone looked exhausted. People were lying everywhere talking and joking softly, kissing, hugging, catching their breath, and enjoying the glow of the moment. Sometime later, Helen announced that it was time for supper but first we all had to get cleaned up. Groups of 2 and 3 scurried off to various parts of the house to take collective showers and, I assumed, a lot of continued groping and sexing. But everyone agreed to meet back in the family room in 30 minutes.

wankRus
wankRus
102 Followers