Fun with Two Sisters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JANAMARIE
JANAMARIE
755 Followers

"Don't sweat it honey. I'll only put as much in you as you can handle. When you tell me to stop, that's it. I'll pull it out and strap on your old friend I fucked you with the other night."

I used my fingers on her to get her lubricated and then put the head of the monster up against the lips of her pussy.

"Go easy Jim. For God's sake don't ram it in me."

"Don't worry babe. I am going to go slow and easy and the minute I hear the word stop out of you I'll pull out"

I got the head in without any trouble but as soon as the thick shaft started to open her up I could hear a huge intake of breath out of her.

"Go in another couple of inches Jim and let me see how it feels."

I did and looked down at her and she was biting her lower lip.

"Is that hurting you honey? Is that why you are biting your lip?"

"It's starting to hurt a little but so far not too bad."

I looked down and could see that I had more than six inches buried in her pussy. I stopped and then began to slowly move in and out to see how she would react. I leaned over and planted a huge kiss on her and she threw her arms around my neck and moaned with what I knew to be pleasure rather than pain. I slipped another inch or so in and then stopped.

"Jim, I think I am going to be able to take the whole thing as long as you go slowly."

"OK babe, I will slip another couple of inches in and see how it feels."

I did and now had a solid eight inches of the monster buried. I started a slow and deep thrusting of it in and out and each time I went in a slipped another fraction into her. It wasn't long before it was buried and I reached down and put my hands under her hips and began to pull her to me with each inward stroke.

"Oh God Jim, I never thought I would be able to take all of that in me but it feels terrific but just go slow with your in and out strokes. I am going to come a gallon."

"Well honey, As soon as you do I am going to pull it out and then ram my own rock hard eight-incher deep in your throat and I'm going to expect you take more of it in than you did the other day."

That's exactly what happened. When she was coming she threw her hips high off the bed and was almost kicking the ceiling of the bedroom and screeching louder than I had ever heard her do before.

She dropped her legs so that her heels were touching my back and then she began to kick my back as she exploded. It felt as she would never stop coming as she threw her ass higher and higher and reached up with her hands and grabbed me behind the neck and pulled me down for another monster kiss. This time she had her tongue buried deep in my mouth.

"Sal, get ready to swallow my cock."

I pulled the dildo out of her, unstrapped it and slid up on the bed and had the head of my cock directly in line with her mouth. As soon as she felt that she opened wide and without me saying a word damn near had the whole thing buried. She rolled over so with me on my back and her lying between my legs she began some serious s cock sucking.

I've had a lot of blow jobs in my life but she takes the cake. I don't know how the hell she does it but she can damn near take my eight inches all the way in so the head of it is aimed down her throat. Even when she doesn't have the whole eight-inches buried she will have five or six in and she can breathe around it.

It didn't take me long before I was shooting stream after steam deep in her mouth. She gulped a little but swallowed every drop.

"Jim that was something else but to tell the truth I'd rather be fucked with your cock instead of either dildo"

"Well Sal, I can certainly take care of that but what do you say if I just keep both of them handy and I can slip them in and out of you with my hand controlling it rather than having it strapped to me? I'll be lying alongside of you and you can have my cock in your mouth while my hand is working a dildo."

"That sounds great but I have another idea. Let me run it past you."

"My older sister Amy is a big mouth pain in the ass, a real know-it-all and is always talking about how good she is in the sack. She says that the boyfriend she's had ever since her husband died a few years ago says she is the best piece of ass he's ever had. How about you going back to that porn shop and get a twelve inch real thick dildo. I'll tell Amy how wonderful you are in bed and that if she really wanted a good fucking I'd let you give her one. Then you ram the twelve-incher in her in one thrust and we'll hear her shout, 'Stop, no more.'"

"Oh. You must really like your sister" I joked.

"Yeah, the bitch. She's been fucking me over for years and it's about pay- back time. She ratted me out in school to the principal for something I had done in my senior year that caused me to have to stay in detention every afternoon for almost a full year. After you take the twelve- incher out of her pussy I want you to take it off without her seeing you do that and then grab a handful of Vaseline, cover your cock with it and then ram your hard eight inch cock up her ass. Maybe she'll quit talking about what a great piece of ass she is after all of that. What do you say.... willing to do it?"

"You're on. Let the games begin."

Sal set the whole thing up for the following weekend and when I opened my door I was astonished at how gorgeous her sister was. She must have been in her mid-thirties but with what looked to be a fantastic body. I was feeling that she got all of the tits in the family or least she got Sal's share in addition to her own. BUT, and it was a huge BUT, she never shut up. From the moment they entered my place she was talking the whole time. Maybe I'd also jam my cock in that mouth just to shut her up.

I poured us each some drinks and this time Sal and I each had Scotch and water and Amy asked for a martini. "Drinks coming up."

Sal didn't waste any time. "Well Amy, you've been saying your boyfriend is a great piece of ass but that you are willing to try another guy to see how good your boyfriend really is. Are you ready for some fun with Jim?"

"Ready as I'll ever be. Show me the way to the bedroom."

Sal followed on with, "How about if I jump into Jim's king size bed with you guys and let him warm my pussy up with his cock and then you can take over, that is if you can handle a cock like his?

Amy smirked her answer with "Sounds good to me"

Sal and Amy began to strip as they were walking back to the master bed. I followed behind them and had Amy get in the far side of the bed and I was right, she had magnificent tits and a very thin waist.

As soon as we were all lying side by side I pulled Sal to me and gave her a huge kiss with my tongue halfway down her throat. I slipped my cock all the way in and slowly began a little in and out movement. I was bringing my cock almost all the way out so that only the head was being clasped by the lips of her pussy and then I'd drive it all the way back in. Amy had her face buried up close to our action and watched my cock opening and then driving into Sal's pussy. A few minutes of that and I said,

"I better stop right here with you Sal or I'll be shooting my load in you and won't be ready for a little while to give Amy what she wants to try."

"OK with me. It's your turn big sis."

The big twelve incher was on the floor within arm's reach and I reached down and pulled it up and quietly strapped it on.

"Well Amy, ready for some serious fucking?" I said as I pulled her to me and gave her another kiss.

"Oh yes big boy. Let me see what my little sister was bragging about with you."

That was all I needed to hear. I lifted myself high enough that I could get the big dildo clear and then positioned myself over her with the head of it perfectly lined up with her pussy.

She came out with the smart ass challenge of,

"OK Stud, let's see what you've got that's so terrific."

I gave one big push and buried the dildo in her with my first thrust. You could have heard the scream a mile away.

"Stop, Stop, you'll split me wide open."

"Oh hell Amy, you'll get used to it in a minute. Wait until I've rammed it to you a few times."

"No, no. take it out of me now."

"OK, funny how your little sis can take my big cock but you can't."

As I was saying this Sal was unfastening the dildo and removing it from me and then she smeared a fist full of Vaseline the whole length of my hard cock.

"We'll have to settle down to some slow and half-way fucking Amy since you can't take my whole cock. Let me try again."

With that I positioned my cock just outside of the ruby red lips of her asshole without actually touching it and then in one hard thrust rammed it all the way up her ass. Once again her scream was deafening.

Sally couldn't resist and yelled, "Shut the fuck up big mouth. You were the one who wanted to try some real fucking and that's what you're getting". As she was saying all of that she was sitting up near Amy's head and had a hand on each of her shoulders holding her down so she wouldn't be able to move away from my cock. In the meantime I was fucking her ass as hard as I could and it wasn't going to take long before I was going to be filling her ass with my hot while come.

"Here I come Amy baby. Since you couldn't handle me in your pussy I thought I'd try your ass so pay attention and you'll feel me shoot a quart of my love juices deep inside of you."

As I was saying all of that Sal moved from where she was and squatted over Amy's face and then lowered herself so her pussy was smothering her big sisters face.

"Sis, after watching you two going at it I need to get some relief too. Give my pussy a few licks so I can let my juices flow."

Amy was tossing her head from side to side to try and get away from Sal's pussy but Sal just clamped her inner thighs around Amy's face and Amy was trapped.

I was still pounding away at her ass and she was trying to get away from me but with her younger sister clamping her face and me driving my cock in her she couldn't.

"Go on Amy, give Sally's pussy a few licks and it'll be all over. I'm just about ready to unload up your nice tight ass so if you are real nice we can have a few glasses of wine and then I'll give your ass another injection with my stiff hard cock."

I looked down and could see that Amy wasn't doing anything to Sal's hot pussy so I yelled at her, "Amy start licking that pussy or I'll slow down with fucking your ass and then start all over again. Your ass will be so sore from all of that fucking you won't be able to sit upright for a week. Now get busy and eat her pussy a little."

Her tits looked very inviting and I reached down and twirled a nipple between my fingers and Amy started burying her tongue in her sister's pussy and Sal looked over her shoulder at me and gave me a huge smile. Amy seemed to be enjoying eating her sister's pussy. I gave a few more thrusts and shot my load deep in her ass and then let my cock slide out of it.

I pulled away from her but Amy kept right on with her pussy eating.

It didn't take much longer and Sal was having her own orgasm and covering Amy's face with her juices. As soon as she did she lowered her face to Amy's and gave her a huge kiss. "I loved you doing that for me Amy".

Amy just clenched her face between her hands and sobbed. Sally moved next to her and wrapped her arms around her big Sis and just sort of patted her back the way you would a child's to calm her down. Amy's sobs were deep and heart wrenching ... she had performed oral sex on her little sister and now was so embarrassed that she couldn't bear to face her.

I went into the adjoining bathroom and washed my cock after having fucked Amy's ass and then returned to the bedroom.

Amy was now sitting up on the bed with her arms around Sally and was pulling her close. It was a pretty picture and one in which I didn't belong.

"Would you ladies like a glass of a very good Merlot?"

Sally nodded yes and said, "Bring one for each of us. The three of us have to talk for a while."

I offered Sally "Honey why don't you two go into the bathroom and enjoy a nice hot shower to clean up a bit while I get some hors d'oeuvres together and bring them out for us to enjoy with the wine?"

It was almost a half hour before they returned to the bedroom and I suggested that we might be a lot more comfortable out in the living area. There was a small desk-like piece of furniture with a few chairs off in one corner of the room we could use for the wine and to give us some common ground where we could chat. I dug out a set of sweats for each of us and they pulled them on and I did the same and then we went out to talk.

Amy started it off with, "Jim, I am so embarrassed with what you saw me do to Sally I can't describe it. You'll think that I am some type of incestuous slut doing that to my sister but I have been attracted to her for years and never had the nerve to do anything about it."

I responded with, "Amy, don't give it another thought. Sal and I have been doing some pretty weird things with each other recently that we can share with you sometime. I can't speak for Sally but perhaps she would like to do the same for you that you did for her. What about it Sal?"

Sally just looked at me and then said, "Perhaps someday soon after we all get over tonight."

Sally then started, "Amy, if you are going to want to do that to me again and are going to want me to reciprocate we are going to need an understanding. Neither of us wants to find we have contracted any type of venereal disease from the other one so we are going to have to focus on being entirely committed to one another without any outside affairs."

I just looked up and said, "I didn't know that I was going to fuck myself out of a relationship tonight. Thanks Sally."

"Oh Jim, I didn't mean it like that. I meant of we are going to have sex with others it can't be with anyone other than those in this room tonight. Amy, that will mean you have to give up your boyfriend but if all he meant to you was a good piece of ass I am certain you will agree that Jim can easily fill that void. And then Amy, you and I will have each other. I would love to bury my face in your crotch as long as I am sure another guy's cock hasn't been in there before me."

I made a huge suggestion that I wondered how it would be received, "Girls, how about we finish our glasses of wine and retire to the bedroom where the three of us can enjoy each other for as long as we want?"

Amy nodded yes and Sally took her hand and led her back to the master bed with me following close behind.

The rest of the night went as you would imagine and I'll be sure to keep you posted as to how it's all going to turn out.

JANAMARIE
JANAMARIE
755 Followers
12