All Comments on 'Funlover71 - Hard, Fast, Anonymous'

by SexySentences

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
A mix of good and meh

The premise is a fun one, and offers lots of flexibility. It was a twist from the norm for things to be in the chick's control briefly after she followed initial orders, but then the rhythm got all fucked up for me when the guy reasserted some alpha and then nothing graphic or involved happened. If this story had had a couple more paragraphs of interesting reassertion of power in it, instead of sort of skipping quickly through that part, I think it would have been more satisfying. However, the writing is much easier to engage with than many stories here, being reasonably well-edited and unawkward, so that's definitely worth props. Keep writing, but please add a couple more steps to the story next time.

SexySentencesSexySentencesover 10 years agoAuthor
Feedback much appreciated

Thanks heaps for your comment, it was first attempt and in hindsight, I did not really let it simmer properly before re-editing and then submitting. I've got another one on the boil and will make sure I slow down a bit and take the action to a less hurried conclusion. Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Excellent

Really erotic and well-written story, with really sexy set up. There is something so hot and exciting about anonymous sex. Keep up the great work.

I am a young, bisexual man, very passionate and creative. If you'd like ti exchange ideas or stories, or chat, email me at

tralala98@gmx.com

Privacy and respect guaranteed. If you are not interested, that is OK.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous