Further Adventures of Susan Adams Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susan was not a vain woman and, while she obviously had seen herself naked in the mirror and knew she had a good figure, she had never considered herself anything special. She had, until recently, anyhow, dressed and acted modestly, her clothing serving more to conceal her figure rather than to display it. Suddenly she saw herself, completely nude, battling the larger and stronger Jean, and presenting a body that could grace Playboy magazine. As the camera panned from her hips to her breasts, she found herself becoming excited, fascinated by the way the mounds of flesh hung down, quivering and pulsating in rhythm with the steady spanking of her behind. As was not unusual, her mind tried to encompass several things and feelings at once. Seeing herself being soundly spanked should have horrified her, but, instead, she found herself captivated like the others. Actually, she knew it was herself, of course, but, it didn't hurt like a spanking.

She could concentrate on the scene, itself, almost as if another woman was across Jean's lap, and watch the slow surrender of that woman to the physically stronger spanker as a spectator. It was fascinating to see the gradual wearing down of her resistance, culminating in abject surrender, draped defenseless and vulnerable as the flogging hand continued to fall. She was still horribly embarrassed that the others were seeing her chastisement, but that feeling had quickly faded into the background as she became mesmerized by the action before her. Still, almost as an epiphany, she saw her own body as something very sexy and that realization dominated her thoughts.

Her tranquil self-appreciation was shattered, however, as the spanking finally came to an end. She was suddenly brought back to earth, and embarrassment, as the view changed as Cynthia had moved closer to the action. There was a sudden very tight close up of Susan's breasts, now still as they hung down, with the nipples turgid and almost red. Then the camera panned over her back to her ass, showing, in detail, the uniformly dark red cheeks, turning a lighter red around the edges and becoming pink where Jean's hand had not reached. Cynthia obviously had moved, for the next view showed the cheeks from near Susan's feet, showing the mounds of her ass from a different and more revealing angle. As she lay quiescent across Jean's knees, her legs were limp, her muscles relaxed in surrender. As a result, the cheeks were parted, permitting the camera to see the asshole and the cunt beneath. Cynthia zoomed in on those two exposed areas, and Susan was mortified to see the TV screen completely filled with, first, her asshole and, then, her cunt. Every detail, each wrinkle and hair, was clearly delineated, leaving absolutely no secrets about the two openings.

Suddenly, the picture changed again as Jean helped Susan to her feet, Susan then throwing her arms around Jean and saying, "I'm sorry!" It was a gripping moment as they stood there, holding each other, the injured woman apologizing to the one who had just finished punishing her. From the rear, Susan looked like a little girl, a well-formed little girl, who has been disciplined for bad behavior. Her body was a lovely shade of pink except for the solid circle of red on her hips. However, as Jean pulled away and turned Susan around, it was quite obvious that this was not a little girl.

For the first time they were able to see her large breasts in their proper place, standing proudly out from her chest. Below them, a large, dense mass of golden blonde pubic hair hid the entrance to her sexual area, but, as a shield, it was seductive in itself. Susan's face was turned down in embarrassment and humiliation, but Jean ordered her to greet her guests and, as she started to look up, Cynthia put the camera away. With that thoughtful gesture, the TV picture went black.

With that, there was a collective letting out of breath as people's minds suddenly were back in the room. Don let out a "Wow! That was something! I've never seen anything like that in my life! What a picture! Susan, you looked delightful!" Susan was already too red to blush anymore, and, in any case, she was afraid something worse was coming.

Her fears were immediately realized as Cynthia said, "Wait, there's more if you want to see it!"

Susan's cry, "Please! No!" was lost in the otherwise unanimous approval. Cynthia hit the "play" button on the remote and what Susan had feared from the beginning appeared on the TV.

The screen suddenly lit up, showing the still-nude Susan standing facing John who was just getting up from a chaise lounge. Unlike the other movie, this one was silent, having been taken through the window of the house. Obviously, however, John had called Susan over to him, and, when she complied, had begun feeling her. It was almost like a porno movie, watching, as the camera zoomed in, his hands fondling, first, the breasts and, then, sliding down her stomach to run his fingers through her cunt hair and between her legs. That action was very brief as he pulled away and gestured toward the chaise, clearly telling Susan to lie down.

With no sign of protest or hesitancy, she did just that, stretching out on her back. John opened his pants and removed his erect cock and moved toward her and she compliantly raised and spread her legs. Her face showed no emotion and she said nothing as he lowered himself onto and penetrated her. As she had said to Jean long before, after being spanked the person dominating her could get her to do almost anything. Now, it seemed that she was vulnerable to others, also. It was evident that, at first, she was not really involved in the sex act as she looked fearfully over toward the house, obviously concerned that Cynthia would return.

However, as the screwing began and quickly became more vigorous, her interest picked up, and she began meeting John's fucking motions with undulations of her own, the two of them lost in the passion of the moment. In fact, as the climax approached, she was the more vigorous of the two, raising her hips off the chaise by her feet, humping up and down in an orgasmic frenzy, pouring out the pent-up emotions engendered by the spanking. However, John was extraordinarily aroused by the graphic scene he had watched, and, at the end, he matched her intensity with his own as he ejaculated deep within her cunt.

They lay there, him on top of her, for a few seconds, recovering themselves, then John pulled out of her, getting to his feet and stuffing his depleted cock back into his pants. Susan had nothing she could hide, so she merely closed her widespread legs and set up, nude as ever. However, in the moment that she lay there with her legs open, Cynthia had been able to zoom in on her freshly fucked cunt, showing the lips still swollen and open, the hole, itself, still dilated and red. The lips were wet and glistening, an erotic sight to finish on as the picture went black.

Once again, the viewers' first reaction was one of sudden relaxation, as when one finds that they have unknowingly been holding their breath. Even then, when the conversation began, there was none of the normal ribald kidding and lewd comments. There were even no references to John's performance or to his having had Susan while his wife was inside. In fact, no one really seemed to know just what to say except, "Susan is really something!" On that there was unanimous agreement. Susan didn't know what to say or do, and stayed huddled in the chair, hiding her face in embarrassment.

That led Jean to say, kiddingly, "Come on, honey, look at us. We think you were beautiful and sexy!" Then, "I have an idea! Stand up, Susan." She moved over to Susan's chair and reached down and pulled her to her feet. Susan cooperated reluctantly and stood there, looking down, afraid of meeting anyone's eyes. Then, to her horror, she heard Jean say, "Now, dear, take off your clothes. We've all seen you before, but I now we'd love to see you now after watching that movie!"

12