Further Tales of Peggy Sanford Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Linh, Marcel and Mathilda come back into the living room, they laughed and shook their heads. Peggy was indeed an insatiable slut. She was lying on her side with Danso behind her on his side and his cock up her ass. Jabari was in front of her, he was holding one of her legs up fucking her pussy. They watched as the guys fucked her through a couple of powerful orgasms before they shot another couple of loads of cum deep in her pussy and asshole.

Danso and Jabari pulled their cocks out of Peggy's holes and stood up. They left the room to go clean up. Marcel Mathilda and Linh sat down on a couch next to Peggy. Peggy rolled over on to her back and propped herself up with her elbows.

"So Peggy, did you have a good time tonight?" Mathilda asked.

"It was wonderful Mathilda. You are Marcel are the best hosts anyone could ask for. And Linh, thank you for bringing Danso and Jabari, they are just amazing, they are wonderful lovers," Peggy replied.

"Thank you Peggy, but it was my pleasure to come here and be with you. I know Danso and Jabari enjoyed fucking you. Mathilda told me that you are staying with them for one more day. Is that right?" Linh asked.

"Yes, my husband was supposed to come and spend some time with me but he is too involved with his golf tournament to come. Marcel and Mathilda have graciously offered to let me stay with them another day," Peggy answered.

"Oh Peggy, we love having you here. We have had such great time... and some wonderful sex with you here," Mathilda said with a laugh.

"Well, I've enjoyed my time here, especially all the wonderful sex. Tonight was simply amazing," Peggy added with a chuckle of her own.

"I am glad you enjoyed yourself, Peggy. How would you like to have some more amazing sex at my club tomorrow?" Linh asked.

"I would love that, but only if Marcel and Mathilda are ok with it," Peggy replied.

"Of course, we will be there. We would not miss it for the world, right Marcel" Mathilda said.

"Of course, I am looking forward to it," Marcel added.

"Excellent, then I will expect you at about eight o'clock, it will give us time to get Peggy ready," Linh said as she stood up.

"Ready, ready for what?" Peggy asked sitting up, now concerned about what she agreed to do.

"On Saturday nights my employees stage a show for the members of the club. We thought you would like to participate in the show. It is a good way to introduce you to everyone, to let everyone see how sexually talented you are," Linh replied.

"A show, what would I have to do?" Peggy asked still a little concerned but starting to get excited.

"We have you put on an exhibition of you and some of my employees enjoying yourselves," Linh replied.

"Oh, so I get have sex with Danso and Jabari again?" Peggy asked now feeling more excited.

"Yes, and some others," Linh replied with a mischievous smile.

Peggy smiled back. She was very excited at the prospect of fucking and sucking Linh's employees in front of an audience. Sex in front of a crowd was always a turn on for Peggy. She hoped the other employees were as handsome, talented and well hung as Danso and Jabari.

Danso and Jabari came back into the room. They and Linh said their good byes and left. Mathilda suggested leaving the clean up until the next day and invited Peggy to join her and Marcel in a soak in the tub. The three of them were fucked out for the night. The spent their time in the tub, talking, kissing, caressing and washing each other. Peggy tried to get them to tell her about what to expect of her performance at Linh's sex club. She told them how excited she was at the thought of being naked and having sex in front of an audience. Mathilda and Marcel politely refused.

"Let it a pleasant surprise, an unknown adventure, Peggy. I guarantee you will enjoy it," Mathilda answered.

"I will tell you this, it will show the audience your many sexual talents but it is also about pleasing you," Marcel added.

Peggy, Mathilda and Marcel were exhausted after the long night of fucking, sucking and pleasing all their guests. After their soak in the tub, the three of them dried off and fell into bed. They were soon all fast asleep.