Further Tales of Peggy Sanford Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Bakko began slowly sliding his cock in and out Peggy's ass, Linh and Mathilda move up on either side of Peggy and leaned over her body. Peggy was lying back with eyes closed and her lips pursed as if she was in pain.

"Oh god Peggy, you are amazing, very few women can take Bakko's big cock in their asses, I could not," Mathilda said.

"Yes, you are truly a special woman, would you like some more lube?" Linh asked.

"Yes please, he's so fucking big. Oh god yes," Peggy moaned.

Bakko pulled his cock back until just the head was in Peggy's anus. Linh drizzled oil on Bakko's cock. When he pushed it back into Peggy ass the tight feeling in her asshole changed to one of surprising pleasure.

"That is better, is it not?" Linh asked.

"Yes oh god yes, come on Bakko, fuck me, fuck me with your big black beautiful cock," Peggy moaned.

Bakko began sliding his cock in and out of Peggy's butt at a faster pace. Linh and Mathilda leaned over Peggy's body and used their hands, lips and tongues to caress and fondle her thighs, abs and breasts. Linh and Mathilda both leaned over Peggy's body and flicked their tongues across Peggy's large sensitive nipples while they rubbed their fingers on the lips of her pussy. Peggy was moaning and panting as every touch brought her closer and closer to another wonderful orgasm. Linh held the lips of Peggy's pussy open as Mathilda slipped a couple of fingers inside Peggy and located her g-spot. Linh then move her fingers to Peggy's clit and began rubbing the delicate jewel. Peggy grabbed tightly onto both sides of the table as her body tensed for her on-coming orgasm. Bakko fat cock in her ass, Mathilda's fingers diddling her g-spot and Linh's rubbing of her clit was too much for Peggy. Her body reacted in an orgasmic frenzy, not a single powerful orgasm but a stream of forceful quakes running together. And she squirted, she squirted so hard and so much that she soaked all of them. Her body shuddered uncontrollably as her orgasm past and she fell back on the table panting and moaning.

Bakko's cock had been held tightly by the muscles in Peggy's ass while her body was trembling and shaking in orgasmic delight. Once her orgasm passed and her body relaxed he went back to sliding his cock back and forth in her ass. Mathilda and Linh also went back to caressing and massaging Peggy's pussy.

"Oh god, oh no, you told Linh about my condition... about my ultimate orgasm," Peggy moaned.

"Yes, it was so hot to see you cum with such intensity, to have such pleasure. You know you loved it. Admit it Peggy, you love it," Mathilda replied as she continued rubbing Peggy's pussy.

Peggy didn't know what to say. It was absolute agony to reach that level of such intense pleasure but once she was over the sensitivity barrier the feeling of pleasure was indescribable. Peggy had to admit to herself that she was addicted to the ultimate orgasm.

"Yes... you're right, I love it, fuck it, I do," Peggy weakly replied.

"Do not worry Peggy. We just want to see you have an incredible experience. We will stop if it is too much," Linh added as she too caressed Peggy.

"No, you can't. No matter what I say, or how much I beg, don't stop. Promise you won't," Peggy replied.

Peggy lifted her head up and looked across the club. Almost everyone was naked or partially naked and involved in some form of sexual activity. Danso, Jabari and Marcel were on the stage with three beautiful naked women kneeling in front of them, sucking their cocks. Jamal, Kojo and Manu were in the audience mixed into the various groups. The party at Linh's sex club was turning into a wild decadent orgy.

While Peggy was looking around the room, Mathilda and Linh were playing with her pussy and Bakko was still fucking her ass. He worked his cock back and forth, going faster and deeper with each stroke, driving his cock harder and harder into her ass. Soon he was mercilessly hammering his cock into her asshole. Mathilda and Linh continued to massage her clit and rub her pussy. With one last fierce push Bakko buried his entire cock in her ass. He held her tight against his hips as the first spurts of warm cum exploded in her ass. Peggy could feel his cock throbbing and spurting as he filled her ass with his seed.

Bakko pulled his cock from Peggy's asshole and stepped back. A beautiful young blonde haired woman stepped between Peggy's legs and knelt down. She pushed Peggy's legs further apart and kissed her inner thighs, working her way closer and closer to Peggy's pussy and asshole with each kiss. Peggy's crotch glistened with cum and her juices. The blonde leaned in and gently flicked her tongue over the taint between Peggy's pussy and asshole. Over and over she worked her tongue across her taint while Mathilda and Linh worked their fingers over Peggy's g-spot and clit. Peggy forcefully pushed the blonde's head into her crotch and wrapped her legs around the blonde as her body was wracked with multiple orgasms.

Peggy fell back on the table and begged to be allowed rest but Mathilda and Linh were determined to bring Peggy to that ultimate orgasm. They motioned to Danso and Jabari who came over and strapped Peggy's arms and legs to the table. Then Danso moved between Peggy's legs and slipped his cock into her pussy. As Danso fucked Peggy, Mathilda and Linh kept masturbating her. They rubbed her clit, slipped their fingers in her ass, and sucked on her tits, pinching and pulling the sensitive nipples. Peggy cried out in a mixture of pleasure and pain as she came over and over.

Once Danso had cum and filled Peggy's pussy with wanother load of semen, he was replaced by Jabari who fucked her through a couple of intense orgasms before he also came in her pussy. He was replaced by Marcel and then another man and then another. A line of men formed near Peggy outstretched legs. Several guys including Bakko returned to fuck Peggy a second time. As each man fucked her, either her pussy or asshole, Mathilda and Linh continued masturbating her over and over. Peggy's orgasms started coming quicker and quicker and they lasted longer and longer. Peggy knew she was close to the ultimate orgasm. Her clit had become so sensitive that she couldn't stand to have it touched. She struggled against her restraints, crying out, begging them to stop, but they didn't and then it happened. Peggy had an orgasm like no other orgasm she had before. It was massive and continuous, she kept cumming and cumming and nothing could stop it. It was tortuous to get there but now it was all worth it. The orgasm was the most wonderful she had ever known. It seemed to last forever. Her body tensed up as she fought against her restraints, she shuddered, trembled and shook until she finally fell back on the table totally spent.

As she gradually recovered her senses, Peggy realized that she had been moved to a soft comfortable bed with two soft warm bodies cuddled up with her. She opened her eyes and saw Mathilda and Linh smiling down at her.

"Are you ok, Peggy? We did not put you through too much, did we?" Mathilda asked.

"No...no, it's torture, sweet torture... but it's always worth it," Peggy moaned.

"You had me worried when you passed out," Linh added.

"That usually happens, how long was I out?" Peggy asked.

"About twenty minutes, Bakko carried you in here. Most of the guests have left the club. Would you like to clean up, maybe take a bath with Mathilda and me before you leave?" Linh asked.

"I'd love to, but my pussy is just too tender," Peggy replied.

Mathilda and Linh both laughed.

"Peggy, we do not have to make love all the time. We do take baths just to relax and get clean," Linh answered.

"Sorry, I guess I always have sex on my mind," Peggy replied with a laugh.

Mathilda and Linh helped Peggy off the bed and into an adjourning room. The room had a hot tub in one corner and a sauna in the other. The ladies helped Peggy into the tub. Peggy was careful to make sure that none of the jets hit her tender pussy. The three women sat in the tub for nearly an hour, talking and allowing the hot water and jets to massage their aching muscles.

After they got out of the hot tub and dried off, Peggy dressed in a loose fitting dress and nothing else. Her clit was still too sensitive to have any clothing touch it. The woman walked out into the club. The only ones left were Marcel and Bakko, who siting at a table talking and drinking champagne. When he saw the women, Bakko filled three glasses and raised his glass in toast.

"To Peggy, the lovely lady who made this a very enjoyable evening," Bakko toasted.

"And to my hosts, you all have been so wonderful. I don't know how I can thank you for all the pleasure you have given me," Peggy replied.

"Do not worry Peggy, you have given us a night that will be remembered and talked about for years," Linh said.

Peggy, Mathilda and Marcel sat around talking and drinking with Bakko and Linh for a while before they said their goodbyes and went home to the apartment. They were all so tired that they just stripped naked and climbed into bed.