Futanarious Bimbosis Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anni finally slid her dong free from Tiffany's ass, and instantly Tiffany felt cold and empty. She almost turned around and begged the other woman to put it back in. She was never this sex crazed or sex hungry what was going on with her? Mimi shook her cocks a few times, final spurts of cum landed on Tiffany's arms and the other woman looked pleased, as though she had just finished a masterpiece that was going to be passed from art gallery to art gallery for centuries to come.

"That was wonderful. Thank you very much." Mimi said and she scooped Tiffany up in her arms with ease. It surprised Tiffany at first, but being cradled against the other woman's massive breasts gave her comfort. Anni was panting and wiped at her forehead to remove some of the sweat from her face.

"Yea...." she panted out and put her hands on her upper thighs. The size of her breasts was over emphasized as she hunched forward as though she just ran a few miles, "You were so sexy back there." Tiffany almost gave out a shout when she felt the warm liquid of the pool roil against her lower back, but the sensation and smell made her relax quickly. She looked up at the woman cradling her, and gave a smile. She was safe and warm. She wouldn't have a need to go anywhere but here right now.

"I wish you could have joined Jenni!" The Anni said from over Mimi's shoulder. Tiffany quickly looked over to see Jen standing in the liquid, her cheeks were a deep red and she was panting heavily. Jen looked up but didn't say a word. There was cum that had dried on her cheeks, and she gave out a startled shriek. Her body convulsed and the pool grew warm around Tiffany's back. Mimi gently walked closer to Jen, still carrying Tiffany in her arms.

"She is still Jen, remember that Anni. Jenni is closer, but she is still Jen for now." Mimi said as she began to ease Tiffany to her feet in the pool. It was difficult for the woman to find her footing after taking the sexual escapade she just had, but she eventually stood upright in the pool of cum. The thought seemed to be more soothing than repelling as it had been before. Mimi moved closer to Jen, and she placed her hands on her shoulders. Jen shivered again at gave out a throaty moan that made the hair stand up on Tiffany's neck once more. The pool grew incredibly warm against her legs and Jen finally looked up at the woman looking down at her, "They seem to have wanted to do more with you than I thought they would. You really are something special, and I think that my little friends like really do love it. Let's get you out of the pool. Do you want a drink again?"

Jen nodded and Mimi wrapped an arm around her shoulder. They slowly left the warm liquid and Tiffany followed stiffly. She turned to talk to Tiffany but the other woman wasn't anywhere to be found. Tiffany turned and tried to trot after the other two, but the liquid made it difficult to move. Jen sat down on one of the sun chairs and grabbed a hold of Mimi's large breast. She moved her lips forward and latched onto her breast hungrily. Soon loud sounds of her suckling were heard and Tiffany continued to make her way toward the other two women. They were both able to move so quickly in this pool, how on earth were they able to do that? Finally Tiffany reached the shallower end and her breasts broke the surface. As she walked up the steps she nearly fell back into the pool in shock. Her stomach bulged forward, past her breasts. She quickly whipped a hand forward and felt the bulging flesh.

"It's okay you aren't pregnant, just full of our like cum and stuff. Just have a seat and I promise it will go away soon," Mimi said gesturing to another sun chair next to the couple of them. Her head was spinning. She took the steps slowly and one at a time, it felt so awkward to have that much weight inside of her body. How much cum did Anni let out? Where was Anni now? She sat back in the chair and closed her eyes trying to blink away the world. When would her life get back to normal? The sound of Jen suckling on Mimi's breasts was soothing though. She felt herself drifting to sleep gently and easily.

******

"Tiffany are you okay?" Tiffany gave out a moan in response to the voice... where was she at and who waking her up so early in the morning? "Tiffany you really should get up, it's like ten in the morning. Like come on Tiffany."She moaned out again. Her head felt groggy and her arms felt heavy at her sides. Was it really ten in the morning? She tried to open her eyes, but the bright light in the room made her pinch them shut quickly. She lifted her hands to her face and wiped at her eyes furiously, trying to coax them open after the deep sleep she just had. She brushed her hands along her sides and let them rest on her smooth stomach. It was smooth! She opened her eyes and quickly had to squint to prevent the light from being so intrusive. She looked down at her body and gave out a startled gasp. Her breasts seemed so much fuller than before. She watched her fingertips on her stomach between the valley of her massive cleavage. Why was she naked?

The night before then came crashing back to her in waves. She had just had sex with Jen... then Tiffany realized that she was still in Jen's bed. She looked to her left and saw Jen sitting next to her jerking her hand up and down happily on a five or six inch cock. It was difficult to tell the length of the tool that she was masturbating. Her legs were cross and soon her toes began to curl. She neared a climax and Jen put a hand near the tip and coaxed her orgasm to spurt into her cupped palm. When her palm was filled with her seed she brought it to her lips and hungrily drank it down and she moaned out with pleasure. Her fist still gripped at the cock protruding from her body as though she never wanted to let it go. Tiffany felt her mouth water as she remembered the taste of her cum. It was so sweet and like caramel.

"Do you want some?" Jen asked tilting her head and wiping her hand against her lips gently. Tiffany blushed and looked up at the woman in shock. Did she really just ask that? There was something in the back of her mind trying to tell her not to do anything more with Jen until they figured out more of the repercussions, but against Tiffany's sub conscious will she nodded. Jen gave out a squeak and Tiffany sat up against the wall putting a pillow against her lower back. Jen rose to her knees and began to move her fist up and down on her cock again, coaxing it to stiffen once again. Her libido seemed to be higher than a normal male with a phallus... but then again everything that was happening was far from normal.

Jen slid forward until she was straddling Tiffany's body. The sweet smell of caramel wafted into Tiffany's nose and she lifted her hands and grabbed Jen's perfect ass. It was so smooth and soft to her touch. Tiffany opened her mouth and moved her lips closer to Jen's body. It smelled so wonderful. She licked her tongue forward and tasted the caramel sweetness. Jen thrust forward and Tiffany made a sound against the woman's cock as though protesting the sudden intrusion, but that soon faded as Jen thrust forward and backward into Tiffany's mouth. Her ass dimpled with each thrust that she made. Tiffany moaned out in pleasure. Why did it feel as good as it did sucking on her cock? Tiffany's hands gripped at Jen's ass and she spread the woman's cheeks apart. She wanted to coax more of an orgasm from the woman than she had just recently watched.

Tiffany released her grip with her left hand and jammed two of her fingers into Jen's asshole. Jen gave out a startled gasp and she shivered as Tiffany began to coax her fingers along the inside of her body. She felt around until her fingers brushed against Jen's prostate. She really did have one. She probed at it a few times and Jen moaned out each time her fingers brushed up and down against it. Her body responded even better than a male would. She continued to rub her fingers forward and backward and Jen began to thrust forward uncontrollably. She grabbed Tiffany's head and jammed her cock as far into Tiffany's throat as possible. It felt so natural to be hunched forward slurping down Jen's cock. Wasn't this what she was born for?

Jen gave out a harsh moan and her cock stiffened against Tiffany's tongue. She moaned and gripped at the hair on the back of Tiffany's head. A thick spurt of caramel tasting cum poured into Tiffany's open throat. Her fingers worked furiously at Jen's prostate coaxing out more of the woman's seed to splash into her body. Jen moaned again and more ropes of cum poured into Tiffany's body. Tiffany popped her fingers free and Jen's cock began to shrink in size in the confines of Tiffany's mouth. The other woman withdrew her phallus and gave out a gentle sigh.

"I can't wait til you have one." She said and she sat back on the bed looking at Tiffany. Tiffany's jaw dropped in surprise. She was going to transform. She was corrupted. At what point had the experiment spiraled this far out of control? Tiffany wiped the back of her hand on her mouth but then instinctively licked the rest of the semen. It had all happened so fast. She had the craziest dream that she was with a couple of giantesses that fucked her... and she was stuffed to the brim with their cum.

"Do you have a pen and paper?" Tiffany asked wildly, and a bit harshly. Her throat was sore from having just sucked down Jen's cock. She needed to try and document as much as possible of what was happening. She wanted a closer study of Jen from the transformation she would undergo. Tiffany should have realized that meant that she could become contaminated at any point as well... and since Jen had already started to show a decline of intellect that meant that Tiffany was going to follow her soon. Jen came back holding a pen and paper with a confused look, "I just need to write something down before I forget." She began to scribble furiously at the legal pad that Jen brought her. She had to visit Diana today no matter what. She had to tell her everything that she did. It didn't matter anymore the consequences, she needed to find a cure to the bacteria and soon before she lost control and began a sex crazed slut. Jen sighed out and began to fondle her cock once more. Tiffany felt her fingers itch as she watched Jen begin to stroke herself. She shook her head again as though trying to get the thoughts out of her mind. She needed to find a way out of this and now.

12