Futatales: Roomies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
redskyes
redskyes
1,111 Followers

God, what I would have given to be with her, just once, to finally unleash all the pent up lust I had for her body. Being roommates, it would be perfect. I could spend all night and day just using her for my pleasure, and with any luck, give her pleasure in return.

At that thought, my cock gave a mighty jerk, pushing right out from under my sweats, pressing against my stomach in a hard and hot line.

"I was," she said softly.

I blinked out of my daydream. "I'm sorry. What?"

"The party," she murmured, taking a deep breath and letting it out. Unexpectedly, her nipples tightened right before my eyes. "I was there to get laid."

"Oh," I breathed, thinking that I could help her out with that little problem, but then I shook my head clear. "Well, sorry to ruin your plans, but you did kind of ruin mine."

"Your ice cream date?" she smiled, eyes still covered by her arm.

"Yep."

I spread lotion around her hips and stomach and up her sides, then I worked on her arms. I couldn't seem to catch my breath and I felt hotter than hell. I wanted to take off my sweater, but there was no way that my tee shirt could hide the fact that I had a big dick sticking up from between my legs.

"Don't forget my boobies," she said.

"Boobies? Really?" I chuckled. It was forced though, because I hadn't forgotten them at all. I was trying to avoid them. Something was happening to me and I wasn't sure what. The more I touched her, the more I wanted to lean down and just kiss and nibble every inch of her skin. I wanted to stick my tongue between her legs and get her nice and wet so that I could plunder her body and see what it felt like to have a hot little pussy like hers wrapped around my pecker.

"Stop ignoring my tits," she chuckled.

"I'm not."

Closing my eyes, I took several slow and deep breaths, trying to focus. God, I was so hard, this insistent iron bar just jutting out of my groin and throbbing against my stomach, leaking there. I got more lotion and reached for her hands, but Madison grabbed my wrists.

"Oh God," she grumbled. "Just do it."

She slapped my greasy palms right onto her huge soft mounds. She was looking at me now, noticing my wide eyes, and she laughed.

"What's wrong with you? You've touched my boobs before."

I swallowed. "I know that." But not when I had a giant erection, I thought.

"You'vesucked on my boobs before!"

I frowned. "I know."

"So what's the big deal?" She still had her hands over mine, and she pressed them into her breasts and started moving my hands around them, grinning at me. "If I remember right, you really enjoyed them last time we fooled around. So, just tap into that place you were at and, you know, do your thing."

Do my thing? I raised an eyebrow in challenge. "Maddy, are you asking me to..."

"Fool around?" She grabbed my wrists and heaved, pulling me up her body. I had to move fast to keep my erection from pressing into her. She had my hands pressed into the pillow above her head and her mouth was very close to mine. She looked into my eyes for a long moment, then lifted her chin and kissed me, soft and sweet. "Thought you'd never ask," she murmured against my mouth.

"But I'm not drunk."

She kissed me again, the tip of her tongue gliding along my lips, wetting them. "I am."

"I know, but..."

"You don't need to be drunk." Her mouth pressed firmer to mine, and my lips parted for her questing tongue. "Besides, you like girls, remember?"

Sure, I did. But I also had a cock just then, and she didn't know that. Besides, I had always assumed that Madison and I only fooled around when both of us were drunk because that was her way of coping with the fact that I was attracted to her, like she assumed that when I was sober, my attraction to her due to my lesbian genes didn't apply to her. Granted, it's better to know for certain than to assume, so I asked her about it.

She was still kissing me, answering me between soft smacks of her lips against mine. "Kind of close, actually." She licked at my lips and plunged her tongue into my mouth, but only briefly, teasing me, making me chase her tongue back into her mouth with mine. "I didn't think you wanted me unless you were drunk."

I felt her hands gliding up my bare forearms. She thrust her hips up at me and I lifted mine just in time.

"God, Madison," I groaned. "You're beautiful. I want you all the time."

My arms were shaking from holding myself up like that.

"Why don't you lay down on me, Chloe?"

Jesus, Madison could kiss. There were these tiny details that I had missed out on before because of booze, like how different her lips were from mine. They were much fuller, about twice as thick as mine, and soft. I was glad I was wearing the sweater, because I was fairly certain there was a big wet spot growing on my tee shirt.

"Jesus," Madison sighed against my mouth and wrapped her arms around me. "You're areally good kisser, Chloe." She pushed her hands down the back of my sweatpants and squeezed my ass. "So much better than when you're wasted."

Oh, God, her lips were so soft. On any other day, I would have been content with just kissing her, and maybe rubbing my mound against her thigh, but on a d-day...fuck, I just wanted to take her, to get balls deep inside her. My cock was achingly hard and the urge to lay down on her was nearly impossible to resist.

"We need to stop," I murmured.

She scratched her nails up my ass. "Why?"

"Because if we don't, I'm going to ravish you," I told her, and she had no idea how true that statement was.

"Good," she smiled against my lips. "That's kind of what I was going for."

Still kissing me, Madison pulled her hands out of my sweats to open the top drawer of her nightstand, where she kept her toys. She had a thick flesh-colored dildo clenched tightly in her hand. I gaped at it, having never seen it before. It wasn't as long as me on a d-day, like today, but it was about as wide, and it had a huge rubber scrotum on the bottom with a wide suction cup.

Madison chuckled at my expression. "Bigger than you imagined?"

I nodded mutely. There was no way I could take something that big inside me on a normal day, but if Madison could, then she could take me. Oh, holy shit. Possibilities began tumbling around in my head.

"Wanna play?" she giggled, waggling the big dildo in her hand.

I glanced at her, wondering exactly how drunk she was, how much I could get away with, how much she would remember tomorrow. If Madison wanted to play, maybe I could play too.

"Do you have a scarf?"

She scrunched her eyebrows together. "Yeah. Why?"

"Blindfold," I grinned.

Madison grinned back and squirmed out from under me. "Oh, kinky!"

While she wobbled her way over to the closet for a scarf, I shoved the mountain of throw pillows off her bed. I kept one though, a big cylindrical pillow, for later use. Checking that my erection wasn't showing through my clothes, I got off the bed and waited for her to come back. Madison squealed and came over with a scarf in her hands, and I watched her huge firm breasts jiggle on her chest.

She smiled at me. "You can't wait to get your hands on me, can you?"

I shook my head and took the scarf, then turned her around and put it over her eyes, knotting it at the back of her head. Turning both of us around, I sat her down on the bed.

She reached for my sweater. "Take this off."

I grabbed her wrists and jerked her arms out to her sides, and she gasped lightly. When I'm drunk, I tend to let my bed partners take charge, but sober, I like to maintain control. Having power over someone gave me a rush.

"I'm not drunk, Maddy, so we do this my way. Do exactly what I tell you."

She nodded, lips parted slightly.

"Put your hands on the bed and keep them there. Further back." I watched her lean back a little, so that her breasts were thrust up. Her bust was huge, wider than her ribcage. "Spread your legs." She did, her creamy thighs parting and revealing her swollen labia, the soft cleft between them glistening with dew. "Now, don't move."

Madison nodded again and I took off my sweater and tee shirt. My nipples were already hard, but they tightened even more in the cool air of the apartment. My pale cock was poking out from under the waistband of my sweatpants, the slightly pink helmet pressed against my stomach just below my navel. I leaned over my gorgeous roommate and took hold of her jaw.

"What are you going to do to me?" she breathed.

"Quiet."

Holding her jaw, I lightly pressed my lips to hers, kissing her softly. She moaned quietly. I kissed her again, just a little more firmly, and licked her lips with the tip of my tongue. Madison moaned and opened her mouth, but I didn't push my tongue in. I kissed her lightly and licked at her lips, teasing her until her chest was heaving with deep breaths and she was thrusting her hips back and forth.

"Chloe, please," she whispered.

"Quiet," I told her firmly.

She moaned in complaint. I tightened my grip on her jaw, pinching so that she opened her mouth wide, and I slanted my mouth over hers. I kissed her hard and deep, pushing my tongue into her mouth and licking her teeth, twisting it around hers. I would kiss her deeply for just a second, maybe two, then close my mouth against hers with a soft smack before starting the whole process all over again.

"Jesus," she sighed, hands clawing at the sheets, struggling to do as I'd told her, to stay on the bed. "If you were a guy...I'd so fuck the life out of you right now."

"Hush," I whispered, wrapping my hand around her throat and pushing, making her lean even farther back. She gasped again. "I'm sober, Madison." I kissed her lower lip and sucked on it, then kissed her chin. "Do you know what that means?"

"No."

I kissed my way down her soft throat and chest. "It means I'm going to use you."

She took a sharp breath. I trailed soft wet kisses over the slope of her breast, then the other, ignoring her hard thick nipples.

"It means I'm going to take my pleasure in you, do whatever I want." I licked her left nipple with just the tip of my tongue and she whimpered.

"Yes. Please, yes."

Poor thing had no idea just what was in store for her. I sucked her nipple into my mouth, hard, but just for a second. She groaned with sweet pleasure and boiling frustration. I blew cold air over the wet tip of her breast and she gasped loudly.

"Your body is mine tonight," I told her, palming her breast and dragging my hand down her body. "Do you understand?"

She nodded and licked her lips. "Yours."

"Good girl," I said, leaning over between her soft thighs, spreading her legs with my hands while I kissed the top of her pillowy mound just above her cleft. "Now, let's see what we can do with this sweet little pussy of yours."

I kissed her again, pushing my tongue into the top of her slit and licking her. Oh, God, she tasted amazing. Madison groaned out loud and pushed her hand into my hair. I grabbed her wrist and slammed her hand back onto the mattress.

"Sorry," she breathed.

I kept my lips against her twat and told her, "Touch me again and I'll leave you high and dry."

She shivered. "I won't. I swear."

"Good." Shoving my arms under her thighs, I put her feet up on my shoulders and licked right up her center. Madison cried out as I pressed my tongue flat and pulled it up the length of her slit before closing my mouth over her clit and sucking gently. Goddamn, her taste, her heat, her musky scent...

"Oh fuck," she groaned, belly rippling as she tried to thrust her pelvis, but couldn't. "Oh my..."

Madison had one of the sweetest pussies that I had ever tasted. Her labia were plump and thick, perfect for kissing and sucking. Her inner folds were bright pink and so wet that I had to swallow every third lick or so. She had a tiny little clit too, and I had to really work to get at it under its hood. Her thighs flexed and trembled as I just dug my face in between her legs, licking long and deep and relishing in her taste, her aroma surrounding me and filling the room.

"Jeez, Chloe. I forgot howgood you are at this!"

Digging my nails into her thighs, I growled, "Shut up and come."

I licked her from perineum to clit and sucked the top half of her slit into my mouth, flicking my tongue against her small clit.

Madison threw her head back and wailed. I opened my eyes and watched her climax, her breasts thrust high, her head tossed so far back that I couldn't see much other than her chin and straining neck. In the midst of her climax, I leaned back and grabbed the dildo, and I froze. I was faced with a decision; take the moral road, or the road that led to depravity. I chose the latter, shoving my sweatpants down my hips and thighs. My erection stuck out from between my legs, long and pale with a bright pink crown that was just a little wider than my shaft. I took hold of my cock and rubbed the tip up and down her slit, almost groaning from the wet heat of her, then I pushed.

"Oh fuck!" she moaned, arms trembling and nearly giving out.

Oh, holy fuck, she was so goddamn tight, and sohot! Jesus, she had the tightest little pussy I'd been inside yet.

"Chloe," she gasped as I fed my cock into her steamy depths. "Oh my God."

I stroked her left shin with my hand while shoving my cock into her wet hole. It was a beautiful sight, my pale member stretching her open and just disappearing into her body until she'd taken a little more than half of my length. I held myself inside her, just relishing her wet heat, her silken folds, how hot and tight she was. And I couldn't believe it. I was finally doing it. I was finally dicking my roommate, and if her writhing body and heaving chest and gasping breaths were any indication, she was loving it.

I wanted to give her time to adjust, because I knew I was a little wider than her dildo, and a lot longer, but I couldn't wait anymore. With my hand on her thigh and the other on my own - I couldn't touch her with both hands without giving myself away, right? - I pulled my hips back, dragging my dick out of her clinging hole. Oh, good God in Heaven, it was a beautiful sight, inch after inch of my pale girl-dong pulling out of her and shining bright and so very wet with her nectar. When the ridge of my crown distended her labia, I slowly, so very slowly, pushed back in. Madison groaned again.

"This okay, Maddy?" I asked.

She lifted her head and licked her lips. "God, yes."

I pumped my hips back and forth, slowly and gently fucking my roommate. Christ, she was heavenly. I couldn't have stopped if I wanted to. I was so totally screwed, so lost in the heat of her body, the heady scent of her arousal, the jiggling of her big tits as I fucked her just a little faster and just a little harder.

"Jesus, Chloe." Madison bit her lower lip and released it. "This is...oh fuck...so much better than...goddamn ...when I do it."

I grinned. "Glad you like it."

Madison laughed breathlessly. "Of course I like it. It's my...sweet Jesus...my dildo."

I rocked my hips faster, slashing about half of my cock in and out of her lush body. I had the perfect view too, able to watch my pale member plunging between her legs, my shaft glistening wetly, her little clit stiffening and peeking out from under its hood.

"Chloe!"

I was so enthralled by the sight that I didn't notice Madison climaxing. I felt it first, her insides rippling up my length, almost like her body was trying to pull me deeper, sucking me in like a hot mouth. Then I saw the flushed skin of her chest and neck and the muscles of her arms cording.

"You're so beautiful when you come, honey," I told her, pushing inside her and letting her come on my cock, fighting not to come myself.

"Too good," she whimpered.

"Can you do that, Maddy? Can you come for me again?"

"Oh God. Oh my..." Her head shot back again and her insides clenched so hard that she almost pushed me out of her. "Uhhn! Oh fuck!"

Easing my over-primed twitching dick out of her, I put Madison's feet on the edge of the mattress, kissing her legs while pushing my sweatpants down my legs and letting them hit the floor. I gave my slick cock a few strokes until I was even harder and wider and longer than before, then leaned over my roommate, holding my erection against my stomach with one hand while grabbing the nape of her neck with the other.

"That was wonderful, Maddy," I said, giving her a soft kiss. Madison wasn't interested in gentle. She grabbed my short hair and crushed her mouth to mine, kissing me hard and deep. "How about another?"

She smiled against my mouth. "Please?"

Smiling back, I rubbed my swollen tip against her slippery opening and pushed until I was almost balls deep in her greasy little hole.

Madison hissed. "Oh my...oh fucking God!"

Christ, she felt amazing, hot and tight and so very wet. Her heavenly twat was just so fucking snug around my dick. It was like her wet walls were setting my nerve endings on fire, like her insides were squeezing and pulling and sucking and pushing all at once.

Madison murmured against my mouth. "Jesus, that's...what did you do, Chloe?"

I kissed her and pulled my hips back until just my crown remained inside her. "What do you mean?"

"It feels...different."

I pushed again, impatiently, just carving my rod up into her body, forcing her walls apart to take me deep inside her.

"Oh my God, Chloe," she moaned, thrusting her hips up.

I almost got all the way in. Just one more push. I pulled out of her slowly, oh so slowly, delighting in the sensations of her clasping walls just hugging and sliding along the length of my dong, gripping the shaft and resisting the retreat of my wide crown. My next thrust was balls deep, her wet vagina kissing my groin.

"Fuckme, Chloe, what did you do? It feels amazing!"

"Glad you like it," I wheezed. I was buried inside her right up the root, my nuts resting against her ass, the entirety of my cock just boiling within her incredibly tight heat. "Ready, Maddy?"

She licked her lips and nodded as I pulled out to my tip.

"Here we go, honey." I kissed her big breasts and hard nipples and rocked my hips, stroking my cock into her from crown to nuts, slow and steady, back and forth.

"Oh fuck, that's good," she groaned, licking her lips again. "Jesus, Chloe. Keep going."

She was so fucking hot and so goddamn tight, just slathering my shaft with her quim until it was glistening obscenely, running down over my balls. I knew her dildo was six and a half inches long, but I was longer than that, at least a couple of inches, or three. Fuck, I could have been over a foot long for all I knew, but I didn't really care. All I cared about was the feel of her silken sheath wrapped so tightly around me as I plundered her depths.

"Chloe, it...it feels..." I could see her eyebrows pulling up from just under the scarf. She was frowning, concentrating, trying to understand. "It's so fucking deep. How is it so deep?"

This was the moment of truth.

Madison bit her lower lip and she blushed from tits to forehead. She was fluttering around me, inside, clenching and releasing, rippling up the length of my cock as I drilled it back and forth, in and out, really working my hips and long-stroking her wet heat.

"Chloe, are you fucking me?" she asked.

My cock jumped inside her. There was a tightening sensation low in my body, not in my nuts, exactly, but just behind. I'd felt it before, but it was much more intense now, and I was much more aware of it.

I snorted, powering my dick into her body. "Of course not, Maddy." I thrust hard, letting my nuts slap against her ass. "I'm a girl, remember?"

"But you...aww, fuck!" She shuddered from head to toe with a small but intense climax, drenching my cock with more fluid. "This doesn't...shit, Chloe...it doesn't feel like...my dildo."

redskyes
redskyes
1,111 Followers