Futile Resistance Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was a juicy popping sound as the suction between lips and cock was broken. French heard her cousin's teasing, husky laugh. She heard them shifting again and she imagined they had repositioned themselves to fuck, wondered which pose they would have chosen. Him on top, her on top, doggie-style? Or had they adjusted themselves to facilitatesoixante-neuf?

She ceased to wonder when she heard Marie-Josee's sharp gasp, then the rhythmic melding of flesh as they began to move. She couldn't see them, but had the distinct impression that her cousin and her mystery lover were far beyond a casual relationship. She sensed that each of them was very knowledgeable about what would best please the other; there had been no awkward fumbling and they had slid easily, immediately, into a matching cadence as they began to fuck.

French listened, growing feverish, as passion overtook the couple. They whispered lurid words of love and sex amidst their torrid lovemaking; words that clearly spurred them on, made them burn hotter and brighter. Marie-Josée broke first, letting loose a guttural moan, then a chorus ofYes, yes, yes... Her secret lover was swept along with her and he thrust two, three, four, five more times, grunting with each thrust until finally he stilled with a muffled roar.

French's heart was racing as she recalled how Aidan always looked at the moment of climax, saw in her mind's eye the transparent joy that was always on his face, mixed with the pleasurable agony of a soul-wrenching orgasm. Aidan gave himself over unstintingly when they made love. She hoped Marie-Josée was equally blessed and would wish her the best at the first opportunity, despite the fact that Marie-Josée hadn't told her that she was involved with anyone at all.Interesting, French thought distractedly,wonder what she's hiding?

The lovers had subsided, crooning to and soothing one another. French's mouth dropped open when she heard the man say,Je t'adore, chérie, je t'aime. She was further shocked when Marie-Josee replied,Moi aussi, mon chér. Je t'aime aussi. As she had suspected, this man and her cousin were not casual lovers.

Creeping silently back to her room, French marveled over the ease with which her cousin had said the words.I love you. Three simple words that tangled in her mind and in her throat when she contemplated the saying of them. As she curled up in her solitary bed, she regretted that she'd never given Aidan the gift of the words. She turned toward the wall and whispered with heartbreaking feeling,"I love you, Aidan" and hoped that, somehow, the universe would deliver the message to him where he lay in his own bed across the ocean.