All Comments on 'Gail and John, a Mother and Her Son'

by SweetPeril

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
What a great start . . .

to hopefully, more chapters. The writing style exceeds most of the other submittals. Surely you will not leave the readers hanging (limply) without further chapters of Gail and John's love affair. Please say there are more chapters to follow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Greatness

Dat wax n excelent story ... U shud ryt mo

Will Wanton 69Will Wanton 69over 14 years ago
Good story...not so good lead-in.

It's certainly a very hot story.

It is - also - a bit self-righteous for the writer to state that she disapproves of the relationship between the "real" Gail and her son, when she then proceeds to write an account of their sexual initiation and post it on Literotica for obvious purposes of making people cum with it.

Kind of like saying you're against the consumption of soft-drugs, only to sell a bag of weed to a stoner.

Do we really need the know about the attempted alleviation of the writer's own misplaced feelings of "guilt" and morality?

It would have been different if it were complete fiction, but by her own words it is pretty much an account of a real event.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 14 years ago
Erotic, sensual, sexy, hot taboo sex

All of the above and well writen to boot. I hope to read more of the increasingly sexy tryst between mom and her son. Where they become like man and wife and share not only their bodies, but their minds and spirits. Communicating with each other the most intimate feelings they have, and sharing a love that will last for ever. Her body becomes like an open book to him to the point he knows just what to do to her for her to have the most exquisite orgasms of her life. She becomes so dependent on him for every facet of her life that she can't imagine ever going without him as her life partner. Thanks....Rich

lipkisslipkissover 14 years ago
Great story

I loved your story. I wish that I had a mother like Gail. I love true incest stories.

bonnietaylorbonnietaylorover 14 years ago
Great adventure please tell us mnore of that life

style and what you did how, often and did you teach himj and have him service opur pussy with his l,mouty, Tell us what it felt like fucking a young guy with great recovery time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
GREAT STORY

Look forward to more. Top quality writing. Can we find out your other nom de plume?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
syllabic prowess

great to see the use of the English Language....beyond one syllable words...Bravo

R M RoxingerR M Roxingerover 14 years ago
I agree with Will in the Netherlands

Your intro does indeed detract from an otherwise hot story. Please leave your personal morals out of this, & just tell the story like it is. I would love to read more of Gail & John, such as: Who besides you knows about their r'ship? Has John made Gail pregnant, or do they want/plan such? Again, keep your beliefs in the closet, but other than that, keep up the good writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
YIKES!I quit when I got to the second sentence on

the first line. 'It used too.' 'Syllabic prowess' or not, please get your basic English correct if you want to be taken seriously. My guess is that you're GW66 in disguise. He can't write either.(And he would like to fuck his mother)

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Good in parts but needs work

The sex was pretty good but the descriptions of her perfect body was a bit much and you need a proofreader. If you are unaware of the people admiring you in the locker room, how can you tell us they are there. But I about lost it with this line.

"I unsnapped my skirt and removed it from my torso." You don't seem to know that the torso is the area abetween the waist and neck. Why would she be wearing a skirt there? But keep trying. I want to hear more about these two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Good, but was hoping for a bit more...

For a "true" story, this one could have used a lot more character development.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Chapter 2 Please !

Good first story, lets' have a chapter 2 !

SWUS80SWUS80over 14 years ago
Nice Work

Great story. I am eagerly awaiting a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

Nice! - she obviously appreciates a big cock, especially if it's her sons.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
his big cock throbbed and pulsated in his mother's cunt

This is a fine account of hot motherfucking, and best of all, it's true! Gail, the mother, is powerfully attracted to her son's big strong muscular body, especially what her boy's got swinging between his legs. Johnny's sporting a big fat prick and a pair of loaded balls to match--what every mother loves to see in her darling son. His mom's cunt leaks like a faucet, naturally, since her cunt and her boy's big dick were made for each other, as all boys' young pricks were made to stuff up their mother's twat. Stupid, childish taboos keep most young guys from becoming the wanton motherfuckers they yearn to be, and like dumb wimps they can only jerk it thinking about shoving it up their mom's wet gash. Not big bold self-confident guys like Johnny-boy, though. He gets hard whenever he's around his mother, and he knows exactly where his big hard on belongs--right up his own mother's twat. He slides it in, it feels nice and familiar to him--he grins, of course, it's his own fucken birth canal! His mom's in a frenzy having her big beautiful boy's massive prick up where he started out! Nothing beats that, either for a son or his mother. When Johnny grunts and unloads his potent teenage balls flooding her cunt with gobs and gobs of his warm semen, it's the best thing a boy and his mom can ever feel. No wonder so many thousands and tens of thousands of sons are becoming happy young motherfuckers every day. They know the best most appreciated gift they can ever give their mom is right there, between their strong young legs!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 13 years ago
Very erotic

I would love to read more of their relationship and sexual coupling. To have such a beautiful mother and have the pleasure of being sexual involved with her would be any teenagers wild wet dream.

Thanks for sharing the story, I enjoyed the well written and edited post.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
FAMILY LOVING

Your story was excellent and looking forward to more. As a member of a family deeply into the thrills and pleasures of incest. I began in my very early teens with fucking my sister and blowing and giving my ass to my brothers and uncles and anyone else I could find. I realized early on that I was primarily a lover of cocks for all of my holes. I especially enjoyed it when there were others watching me being fucked and taking cocks orally especially if they were women looking. My mother and father were divorced so I didn't get much of a chance to have sex with them although I have fucked my mother a number of times and try to spend all the time I can with my father who has a very nice cock that I love taking. What I really love is to be on the couch taking a cock in my mouth and up the ass when someone comes into the room. I will not let them stop giving me the cock just because someone is watching. That's more of a turn on for me. I like it when they are fucking my "pussy" and calling me dirty names, telling me what a queer pussy I am and just a cheap slut bitch that will fuck anything, especially black cocks. I'm the only one in the family that really gets off on the black meat.Try incest, you'll love it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Nice family.

We all :- me, dad, father-in-law, my twin sons & only sweet daughter susan went yhrough this wonder full story. actually i was reading loudly it while all cocks were rubed by each other & listing my reading. susan has bannana in her pussy. at end my twins were in my ass & twat, while my father-in-low was in mouth. susan was taking her grandpa in ass & still bannana in sweet p u ss y !!. my habby Charls is not intrested in this line so he was sonnaring on bed, Thanks write more go ahed fuck fuck Granny enjoy !!! this is comman in USA.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
wow

Wow what a way to fuck each other.

BushliquorBushliquorabout 9 years ago
Skirts and torsos

I laughed whn you said she removed her skirt fro her torso. That is her upper body. But it was still a nice story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Why Is A Natural Love For Another "Wrong"

My father died as a young man from a heart attack. I was a young boy...eleven. My mother lived 20 more years after dad died and she too died fairly early in life as well. As far as I know she had only one other lover...well, maybe two...in those 20 years. For most of those years it was just the two of us, until I went off to college and my time in the military. Over time she became more liberal about what she wore or chose not to wear around the house. And like most teenaged boys I enjoyed fantasies about my mom. I know she was incredibly lonely. I sometimes wonder...what if? Good story. My sincere best wishes to Gail and John!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great Story

I too read this story out loud to my sons and wife. We got so hot that my wife fucked both sons while I just masturbated watching them. She wanted to get both in her cunt but could not so she fucked one and sucked the other. We had a fantastic fuck sessions after I finished reading this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More!

You should write much more in the area!

junamjunamalmost 4 years ago

Lovingly penned story - very sexy. Thanks

blksoldierblksoldierover 3 years ago

great story, I loved every word, your passion was evident you should write more.Excellent!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Such a lucky mother and son finding themselves able to fulfill each other's dreams it is a fantastic story really good maybe you can continue with a series later on that would be great also it was a great great story

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

This isn't true and saying so is pathetic.

AnonymousAnonymous18 days ago

write chapter 2: son gets his mother pregnate with twins.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous