Gail Joins Dareius

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HADRIAN M
HADRIAN M
391 Followers

We broke up after dinner and I went with Giancomo, Mark and Carol to the rear deck where we had coffee and continued to chat. Mark left and about a half hour later Giancomo said he would call it a night. I sat chatting with Carol for ten minutes then excused myself to see what the others were doing, and she went to see where Mark had gone. We were looking for our opportunity to be together.

Afterwards Carol was waiting in the aft living area and she said, "I can't find Mark," then she whispered, "It's too dangerous for me to disappear now." She made such effort to show her disappointment and looked at me so kindly that I simply stepped to her chair and kissed her briefly on the lips.

"Come on, I'll walk you down," I said.

We took the port walk to the stairs so that Gail wouldn't see us. I opened their door and she checked again to be certain Mark hadn't returned. "Come in... for a minute," she said.

I stepped into the room, closed the door behind me, and leaned upon the door. I took Carol in my arms and we started to kiss, tongue twisting, sucking, desperate kisses. Carol broke away and placed her head on my chest and started to touch me all over. I stepped away from the door, locked it, and placed Carol against the door, and we kissed again. We touched and itched to go further but we stopped before matters got out of hand, and we said goodnight.

I went back upstairs and Gail and Dareius were gone. I shut the lights and returned downstairs to our cabin. Gail was in her dressing room and she heard me enter. "Hi Ri," she said, sticking her head out. "I'm just getting comfortable, I'm going back upstairs, Dareius is finishing his story."

"No one else is there," I added.

Gail smiled, "I know. Everyone else had priorities to attend to." Her smile indicated she was including me in the statement.

"Well, I thought you were uncomfortable with the guy, now you're sitting up all night chatting?"

"Why don't you come and sit with me...please," she suggested.

"No Baby," I answered, "I still don't feel that comfortable with the man."

Gail stepped out with a white on white robe that came up to her neck and down to her knees. She looked beautiful, her hair was still made up. She looked at me hoping that she would convince me to join her. I readied for bed and watched her leave. In spite of her assurance that she wouldn't be gone long, I doubted it.

I must have slept a while when a noise from Gail's dressing area woke me. Then the water ran in her WC, and finally the lights went out and she came to bed. I didn't let on that I was awake as I watched her place her knee on the bed. She wore a white very short and revealing lace night shirt that I loved. I knew she had nothing underneath and I felt a spark of desire, but something urged me not to act on it in spite of the fact that whenever she wore it, we made love. I went back to sleep.

The next morning I woke ahead of Gail and left her sleeping. I found Giancomo on deck and he immediately said "Good morning, then added, "Would you like to stop in Malaga for a day and do the tourist spots."

"It's a place we've been before," I said, "But yes, I'd love to do a repeat of the shore bars where the fishermen gather."

"Hmm, that sounds tasty," he answered, and with the decision made he picked up the telephone and called the Captain.

When I arrived in our cabin the phone was ringing and when Gail finally spoke she said, "Sure, we'll be ready." She turned to me with a serious look like she was expecting me to say something then smiled, "Good morning Ri," she said in the cheeriest of tones. "The Captain said we're going ashore today. We're in Malaga."

Trying to keep my tone as relaxed and friendly as possible, I responded, "Yes, I know. What time did you get in last night?"

"Oh, I was late, probably close to three," she responded. She was moving between the room and her dressing area. "Let me tell you that guy Dareius, I mean... he is an interesting man. You have to hear his stories."

"What was his story about," I asked.

Gail looked up, "There were several stories, but the one he finished was about a ship of his that was seized in Africa and the complications that arose, and the problems his sailors had."

"Did he solve the problem? I asked

"Well," Gail said, "Yes and no. You should hear the story. He's telling us another story tonight, why don't you come and listen."

I sensed that Gail was getting to know the man and now would be the wrong time to push her with questions about last night.

The Captain had organized a small bus that came to pick us up after we de-boarded the Gabbiano a little after ten. We all noticed that walking was a bit strange after the three days at sea, but we were excited to be off the boat for a bit. The four girls walked ahead of us laughing and chatting away, paying no heed to the attention they were receiving from all the men they passed. We had planned a visit to a Bullfighting Museum and by late afternoon to a Wine Tasting Bar in Competa.

The most interesting part of the bullfighting museum for me was learning that mules pulled the dead bull from the arena.

The bus ride took longer than expected and halfway through the ride Mark left his seat with Carol and went to sit with Dareius and Valeriya, and shortly thereafter Gabriella asked for my seat beside Gail. I ended up sitting with Carol and Giancomo which was an opportunity.

We lunched at the wine tasting restaurant on the outskirts of Competa and we all enjoyed too much of the new local wine, perfectly chilled and abundant. Giancomo received a call and informed us that the bus would pick us up in one and a half hours. We wound up roaming through little stores and walking the village. After ten minutes we were all separated so Carol and I took advantage of having time together and strolled off walking a good ten minutes away from the small village.

"Let's not go too far away," I said, and holding Carols hand I guided her off the road and through some trees, hoping that we could find a place to sit down. It wasn't easy walking, and there were no logs or rocks to sit down, so I stopped and gently guided Carol to lean against a tree, and we started to kiss.

"Yes, touch me... you can touch me everywhere," Carol whispered. I had my hand on her breasts while she was busy unbuttoning her blouse. I touched and kissed her there for a few minutes watching her nipples harden with the slightest touch. When I reached my hands into the back of her pants, she simply opened her slacks and allowed them to drop to the ground, and took her right leg out.

Carol was wearing a lacy thong. "That's the kind you like, isn't it?" she asked.

"Yes it is," I stated as I bent down to kiss around her thighs and soon moved the lacy front and kissed and tongued her pussy, Carol moaned. I felt her urging me to stand and when I did she immediately started to undo my belt and soon my pants were on the ground and my underwear halfway down my leg. Carol had both her hands on my cock as we continued to kiss. Soon I was grinding against her and then we were bending to position myself so that I could slide into her. At first we moved very little taking pleasure in the closeness, in filling her. Then Carol placed her hands around my neck and wrapped her legs around me just below my waist and I sighed feeling myself slide deeper into her. Pressing Carol against the tree we made love steadily, kissing with passion, until I heard her start to moan..."Ahhh, yesss, oh Rian...ahhh." I could feel her squeezing my cock with each contraction as she came, and I started to cum spurting deep inside her belly.

We stayed mouth to mouth with me buried inside of Carol for many minutes. She finally moved and I started to slide out of her. When we were standing slightly apart we looked at each other and smiled. No words were spoken as we proceeded to dress. We walked back to the road holding hands and started back to the village. After a minute or two I started to laugh and Carol smiling but not understanding asked, "What's so funny?"

"Us", I responded. Like teenagers standing in the woods humping.

Carol thought about it for a moment then smiling broadly said, "I never did anything like that as a teenager."

We made it back to the village and sat on a bench in front of the restaurant until everyone was there. The bus soon arrived and we headed back to the boat. On the way Gail asked me, "Are you coming to listen to Dareius story tonight?"

I wondered if there was more to Gail's concern and I asked, "Is the story the centerpiece of the get together, or is there more that goes on."

Gail smiled, I recognized it as her patient smile. "Just the story darling," she answered, then added, "You can ask Carol to come too, if you'd like to." I knew it was a friendly invite so I delayed a moment then asked, "Can Mark come too?"

"Of course", she immediately responded. "He's welcome. He was there the other night and I believe he enjoyed the story." Gail paused for a full minute, "I'm glad you'll be with me because only Dareius and Valeriya will be there."

I sat and chatted with Giancomo for a good while then went down to our cabin to shower and prepare to listen to Dareius. I had mentioned to Gaincomo that I was going to listen to Dareius tell and story and he commented, "Oh he can tell stories forever... and they are good and they are true." Before leaving the rear deck I telephoned Carol and Mark to invite them.

Carol changed into real pajamas with a robe over her. Gail changed into a knee length night gown that was very conservative, it was something she would occasionally wear to bed. She too had a robe covering her

There were six of us sitting in Dareius' cabin listening to his story about a mine he controlled in Africa. It seemed that his mine was near an area controlled by rebels, and there were some interesting experiences he was relating.

I sat well back in a large arm chair and Gail sat in front of me leaning back on my chest. My arms were around her, my hands in her lap. Mark was on the floor in front of an arm chair that Carol was sitting in, and Valeriya was sitting at the head of the bed while Dareius was on the right side of the bed, his feet hanging over the side. Dareius was indeed an excellent storyteller. He related what occurred in his deep voice with slight emphasis here and there to highlight important happenings.

Dareius told about the damage the rebels had done including killing and the rape of the women villagers at his mine, but he didn't go into sordid detail, then the questions started. Carol asked, "Couldn't the mine manager call police or the military?" Gail added, "Why didn't the villagers leave instead of waiting until they had control of the village?"

Dareius answered the questions and after a few more from Mark, Dareius volunteered, "Our plant manager had his wife in the mine, she was visiting from the UK."

Gail asked, "Did she get away?"

"No... and she had a difficult time," Dareius informed. "They separated the men and women, they tied her feet and hands to the bed in their house."

Gail and Carol looked somber. I couldn't tell if Valeriya understood what he was saying but she didn't react.

Mark asked, "What did she look like?" Dareius partly smiled, "A pretty girl, petite, a blond English girl."

Mark interrupted, "Did they rape her," he questioned.

"Yes," Dareius responded, "They brought her husband in the house and left her on the bed, her husband could hear her being raped."

The girls groaned. Mark asked, "They untied her and took off her clothes?"

Dareius grim response was that they had already ripped off most of her clothes and that they did not untie her legs."

Mark contested, "How could they rape her if her legs were tied?"

Dareius looked at Mark for a moment then simply answered, "They did...could."

Valeriya rose from the bed smiling and said in her broken English, "I hear this story before... I go for fresh air." A minute or two later Mark rose and said he also wanted fresh air and he left as well, we were sure following Valeriya.

Dareius continued the story but the next time he mentioned rape Gail said, "You know Mark had a point, how did they rape the English woman while she was tied up?"

He smiled and tried to explain without being too crude. Gail enquired in another way and Dareius tried again. Then Carol joined in continuing Gail's enquiry. It seemed like they did not believe Dareius when he said she was raped with her legs still tied. I wondered, "Was there something girls knew that men simply did not understand?"

The two girls and Dareius started discussing how the English lady could have had sex with her legs still tied, and the conversation started to become silly. I thought Dareius was right, and that it was possible. The girls thought it was not and gave very detailed explanation, even explaining positions. I know that I'd made love to Gail with her legs closed, so why not with her legs tied.

The sadness of the story seemed to be lost and the detail of a position for rape became the force. Dareius seemed to be enjoying the exchange when he said to Gail, "Lie on the bed... I'll show you." Then he looked to me and quietly asked, "Do you mind?"

"No," I responded, Gail had already moved to the center of the bed willing to lie down. Dareius placed her head on a pillow and had her stretch out. He covered her legs and body with her robe then climbed on the bed and squatted over Gails thighs. He then got in a squatting position and when he was where he could almost penetrate a woman, he explained rather than demonstrated how it was possible and I agreed with him. The girls now relented a bit and allowed that it might be possible. A few minutes of idle chatter ending the evening.

We all retired for the night. Back in our cabin I settled into bed and waited for Gail. When she closed the light and snuggled in I asked about Dareius. "He is a good story teller. You've spent a lot of time with him, has he tried to get close to you?"

No answer.

"Are you going to answer?" I felt Gail move her hand from leaning on my shoulder, when she mumbled.

"Do we have to do this tonight?"

"Yes", I said, starting to anger.

Gail quietly whispered, "He did once."

"What happened," I asked.

"He touched me. He fingered me," Gail volunteered.

I was so surprised, I felt cold, I didn't like the man. "And?" I asked. I was expecting more. "What did you do to him," I inquired.

"Nothing," she answered in a stronger voice.

"Were you in his cabin?" I asked.

"No."

"Well where did this happen?" I prodded.

"On the back deck," Gail informed.

I had to be calm because I was feeling angry. "Why didn't you tell me?" I asked.

"Because I know you don't like him and I knew you'd get as angry as you are now."

I quieted myself and as kindly as I could sound I asked. "Please tell me what happened, how it happened."

Gail moved her hand back to my shoulder and started, "On the way to the back deck we passed through the port walkway. As he opened the door we were face to face and he kissed me, briefly. I didn't fuss. When we were on the back deck he asked if I was upset from the kiss. I said no. He just took his right hand and placed it on my behind and asked if that would upset me. I was taking it all mischievously at that point and I said, "If I was needing attention it would not upset me."

Gail continued, "He kept his hand there, I didn't move away, when he started moving it, it felt good. I allowed it. Once he was under my dress I guess...," she paused to think of what to say, "it felt even better."

I am surprised that he didn't expect anything from you." I whispered.

"I think he expected more, but you came and rescued me," Gail responded.

"Oh," I said, "It was the other night when I picked you up on the deck."

"Umm," was Gail's response.

"He put his hand under your dress... did you cum?"

"Umm, yes, to both," Gail answered.

"That doesn't happen in a minute, he must have been doing it to you for some time," I said, asked actually.

"Yes," Gail answered, "I think a good few minutes."

I questioned, "Don't you think he is expecting or hoping to get something more from you? He's Giancomo's business partner. Next thing he'll be in Chile needing a translator."

Gail thoughtfully answered. "I think that he believes I will give in to him. When I am with him I find him interesting, a little sexy. When I am away I think of him as arrogant, the kind of person I do not like."

I continued, "Do you think he will get to you?" I emphasized the "get".

Gail responded, "I don't think so Ri, but I am not positive. He likes me a lot. I let him touch me and I liked it, he was gentle. But, I am still not certain." Then Gail laughed. "He is so big you'd think he'd be clumsy, but he isn't."

By now Gail had her arms around my chest and her head was leaning on the top of my shoulder. Enough for now I thought, and we went to sleep.

* * *

Next morning the Captain asked me what the plans were for Carol. Depending on her stay we could head for Marbella and dock there, or continue through the Gibraltar straights thinking about visiting Casablanca. Giancomo had a friend there that owned an upscale hotel called the Club Val d'Anfa.

I spoke to Carol and she said it was best they leave from Marbella. I told the Captain and he arranged for us to dock in Marbella while organizing a flight to Nice in two days for Carol and Mark.

I was a bit preoccupied this day, firstly wondering if I had to be watchful of Gail, and I was disappointed that Carol would be leaving. Carol and I never really had a convenient night together.

We arrived in Marbella and docked at the Puerto Banus. Giancomo asked us to decide on checking into a hotel for two nights, or staying on board. We all chose the boat. Fifteen minutes later Giancomo informed us "... lets dress for the evening, we're dining at Villa Tiberio, 8:30."

We all roamed through the harbor area for a while. I believe that Carol and Mark were the only ones that had not been there before. We acted like tourists, drank too much wine, and bought silly things that we would probably throw away as soon we got home. I was with Gail the whole time and as we started back to the boat at

seven Gail cuddled close to my arm and said, "It's nice being silly with you, relaxing," and she hugged my arm.

What gorgeous girls we were with. At 7:45P three men sat waiting for the girls and Mark. Valeriya was first to come out and all three of us said "Wow." She had on a black dress that had sleeves covering both shoulders and nothing else. It was as short as she could get away with and she had simple black shoes with 2" heels. She carried a black bag and I wore a wristwatch that glistened diamonds. She looked terrific, sexy, sparking even Dareius to rise to compliment her and offer his seat.

Carol and Mark were next. Carol was simply stunning in a simple skirt and blouse. Both looked expensive but they were so clean-cut looking that you had to see Carol as clean-cut as well. Her only jewels were earrings with a diamond set in green emerald like stones. Carol was smiling, she seemed to always smile, and she commented on how exciting the afternoon had been.

Gabrielle and Gail came up together. I guess Gabriella had gone to our cabin to wait for Gail to finish. Gabrielle wore a short dress of dark purple and white, the dress hung at mid-thigh. She looked sexy and she pranced toward us like a model, turned around in front of us and said, "Look men, what wonderful ladies you have."

Gail was right beside her in a dark grey skirt that was of summer material, and very loose dark blue silk blouse. I looked then swallowed. Gail was braless and it was easy to see. Her skirt was mid-thigh and her heels were just an inch or two high. She wore a watch and earrings. I don't know how a girl can look conservative and sexy, but that's how she looked to me, absolutely stunning. I smiled at her as she looked at me for approval. I also noticed Dareius starring open mouthed.

HADRIAN M
HADRIAN M
391 Followers