Gail Joins Dareius

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HADRIAN M
HADRIAN M
391 Followers

The girls immediately started complimenting the others outfit and that remained the conversation until we arrived at Villa Tiberio. We were taken outside to a magnificent garden and seated at a round table. Giancomo with Gabriella and Dareius beside Gabby and Valeriya next to me and Gail. Mark sat beside Gail and Carol beside Giancomo.

We started with Proseco, then red wine all evening. The food was extraordinary and the service was conducive to drinking, and we did. I danced with Valeriya then Carol but mostly with Gail. At one point when Giancomo danced with Gail I was at the table when they returned. Gail looked disturbed. When we were the only two at the table and I asked if something were wrong. She said no, except that she had too much to drink. We started chatting and I asked her if Giancomo was acting mischievous she said no. I suddenly had a thought that I was concerned about mentioning, but I did.

"Does Giancomo know that Dareius got close to you?" I asked.

Gail looked at me questioningly, a long look and then said, "I don't know, don't think so," then questioningly she added, "Why?"

"Don't know why I asked," I lied.

"Did Giancomo say or ask anything while you were dancing?" I asked.

"No, not really, he said things like if I'm enjoying... I said I was."

I saw that Gail had something on her mind that she didn't want to talk about. I did too and I thought I had better worry about keeping Gail happy and protecting her. "Sweetheart, do you think Giancomo was expecting you to get friendly with Dareius... wanting you too?"

Gail had been watching the dancers but she turned her head to look at me and reaching out to touch my cheek, she smiled. "You always manage to surprise me Ri."

"Why now?" I asked, surprised at her touch and comment.


"Because as I walked back from the dance floor I wondering that as well. No Ri I think he is surprised that I see a deeper side to Dareius."

"Is that what you were talking about with Giancomo," I asked.

"Uh hmm," she sounded.

"Do you think Dareius knows you've been with Giancomo," I continued.

"No. Dareius keeps worrying about what Giancomo might see or hear."

I smiled at Gail, squeezed her hand and whispered, "Think Giancomo is jealous?"

I also noted that Gail's answer indicated that she and Dareius had been talking about it.

Gail smiled. "Maybe, I don't know. I only care if you are jealous." Gail touched my cheek again and sat upwards smiling as the others returned from dancing.

It was about midnight when we returned to the berth where the boat was tied. Giancomo immediately went to the bar and started fixing drinks. I was wined out and settled for sparkling water. Dareius drank the same whiskey and water he'd been drinking all evening.

Gabriella placed a disc and music filled the whole rear part of the boat. She grabbed Mark and walked through the opened cabin to the rear deck and started dancing.

Dareius moved his and Valeriya's chair nearer to us and Gail smiled. He looked at me and asked, "Are you planning to come listen to our stories tonight Rian.?"

I actually smiled. "I know they are good" I answered. "I'll see how awake I feel."

Carol was sitting by herself and watching Gabriella and Mark dance. I rose and walked over to ask her to dance. We started dancing with space between us but I soon had Carol pressed against me. When Gabriella stopped and went inside I took Carols hand and simply stepped to the inside of the rear cabin, behind the chairs and we walked out into the walkway between the deck cabin and the railing. I simply had Carols hand, and she followed. I didn't know if we were watched.

We walked toward the rear deck and I pulled two lounge chairs together in the farthest darkest corner of the aft deck. We kissed, and then she got comfortable on the lounge. She lay down fully stretched, ankles crossed. I sat beside her left side and we talked while I touched. I lifted her blouse and touched her breast. I placed my hand under her skirt and touched her thighs. She looked at me and smiled then opened her legs. She said she loved my touching her and sighed saying, "I wish this trip were for a month."

"Can people see us?" she asked."

I looked toward the fore deck then answered, "I doubt it."

Carol raised her skirt to her waist and even in the darkness I could see her panties. She lifted her behind to lower her panties and I helped by lowering them to her feet and removing them. Carol reached to take the panties and took hold of my hand, "Let's make love Ri," she whispered.

I touched her gently for a long time, touching her breasts and pulling on her nipples through her clothing. I ran my fingers through her pussy hair and over her pussy lips, exploring, sticking my finger inside, she was so wet. She moaned as I pulled in and out. Carol had her left arm stretched to touch me and she was squeezing and rubbing my cock through my pants. I kissed her entangling my tongue with hers, I ran it over her teeth between her lips and gums, tasting and touching her whole mouth. I just couldn't get enough.

I stood and lowered my pants and shorts, Carol looked at my hard cock and smiled as I stepped out of the pant legs. I placed my left leg on the far side of her chair and crawled over her while gazing down between her legs. My cock touched the top of her pussy and she quickly reached down and took hold of me guiding it to her center. I felt the head of my cock touch something wet and I instinctively humped forward. Carol too was ready and she pressed forward as my cock slowly slipped into her wetness. We made love, slowly, trying to digest the feeling. She sighed as I slide into her. I marveled at how tight she felt, she kept touching my face and shoulders, raising her head to kiss my chin, my forehead, my mouth. She moaned and made sounds of pleasure and we moved softly against one another for the longest time and then she suddenly pushed her groin hard up against me and stayed pressed moaning "Uhhh,uhhh" then a sigh then "Oh Riannn uhh ohh" and she mumbled "I'm cu... cuming", Oh mmm, and she moaned pressing harder, I felt the pulsing of her cuming through my cock.

We lay there for a while whispering, holding hands, my cock still inside her. I slipped out and cupped her pussy gently touching her. After a time Carol sat up and asked me to lie down and she started touching my soft cock. She leaned over and kissed the head and caressed my balls. As my cock started to harden she leaned forward and took most of me into her mouth. Her attention was to loving my cock and kissing and licking my balls. After a few minutes and in a shattering surge of passion I felt my cum surge into her mouth. She attended to my withering cock for a minute or two more before she walked to the railing and spit it out.

I didn't expect that anyone would be in the lounge as we walked back, it was empty. We must have been gone more than an hour. I held Carols hand and walked down the starboard stairs to the dimly lit hallway to our cabins. "I hope Mark has been out having fun," she whispered.

I stood beside her door as she entered her cabin. When the door was closed I could hear the sound of their voices but I couldn't hear what was being said. The voices didn't sound angry so I walked down the hallway passing the other guest suite and stopped before the two doors that made up the entrance to our cabin.

I couldn't hear anything except the slight hum of the boat engines. I rested my hand on the door knob and noticed the big door was just leaning against the frame, closed but not shut. I pushed slowly and the door opened slightly, the room was almost dark. I heard music. I thought I would enter without waking Gail. As I stepped inside I partly turned to the door to shut it quietly and I froze in my movement.

Music was playing quietly on the room speakers, and the light in Gail's bathroom on the left side was allowing a trickle of light in the room. Gail was sitting in the middle of the bed, facing me while straddling Dareius with her back toward his face. Her eyes were closed, her head gently tilted and leaning back. She was sliding forward then crunching her pussy upwards, then sliding back, his cock obviously buried deep inside her. Her breasts were swaying enticingly each time she changed direction.

My mouth opened in surprise. Darius face was behind Gail so all I could see of him was his legs. I heard him sigh then Gail leaned forward and put her hands on his legs continuing to press against his cock. She gave no sign that she heard me enter. Her eyes still closed.

She started sliding again. I was accustomed to the dark now and thought I somehow registered the look of pleasure on her face. I watched her breasts sway forward as she started moving backward while pressing hard against him. I moved slowly to the right toward the large comfort chair against the wall at the base of the bed. If Dareius had his eyes open he would see me moving.

I took three steps then turned and resting my arms on the chair-arms I lowered myself onto the cushions, hoping it wouldn't make noise as I settled in. It didn't, and neither did Gail or Dareius indicate that they heard me. I was seated low down now, maybe eight or ten feet from Gail. She stopped moving on Dareius for a moment and turned her head to her right, away from where I was sitting and softly asked him, "Do you like that?"

He moaned an "Uhh.." then responded in his deep voice, "I love it." I wondered what he loved then thought I knew. Gail would often stop moving with me inside her and move the muscles in her pussy as if they were milking me.

Darius added, "That feels so good... I could cum."

"Cum in me...cum again," Gail whispered.

Where I was seated was hard for Dareius to see me. Gail could but she still had her eyes closed and she was making sounds as if she was working toward an orgasm. She'd moan as she slid her hips forward on his cock. I couldn't see his cock entering her as she was barley lifting off his upper thighs.

Gail would move a little bit faster from time to time making her breasts bounce. She looked so beautiful, sexy, and when she would moan I would feel a strong jealously pang, I wanted to be the person making her cum.

I was sitting there a good five minutes watching Gail service Dareius. Neither of them indicated they knew I was there. I was tempted to reach for my cock but hesitated thinking that when they stopped and saw me there I did not want Dareius to think I was accepting. I didn't want him to think he had access whenever he thought, like Peter did. But, what I was observing was very exciting.

Gail stopped moving and slowly lifted her left leg. His cock slipped out and she squatted beside Dareius with her right hand holding his cock then moved her head toward his cock. She put the upper third to her mouth, rubbed her lips along the side, then put the head to her lips and placed it in her mouth. I was shaken. It felt like my stomach gripped my heart. She took her mouth away for a minute and quietly said, "I can taste our fluids," and then continued pleasuring his cock.

It was the first I'd seen of Dareius body and I was surprised. He looked big but not fat, his cock a good seven or eight inches and of medium thickness. I could see Gail opening her mouth wide. She teased and toyed with his cock for some two or three minutes, sucking, then licking its length, and then she moved close and stretched her right leg over his thighs and squatted over his cock, facing him now. Her hand went behind her centering his cock and then she moved slightly forward pressing down to get him inside.

"Ohhh," Gail sighed as she started to slide him into her. Even though she had just been loving him she was moving slowly to again fit her pussy around his cock.

When he was full inside her she paused for a moment leaning her head left and sighed, then opened her mouth without making a sound and started to move and slide on his cock. A minute later she whispered, "I'm going to cum again... ohh my." After a thirty second pause she again moaned, "... Ohh do it, oh mmmy goodness, " and she shuddered. Using her arms to support her she was moving up and down fully lifting to the edge of his cock then sliding down. When she was down she'd move sideways edging his cock deeper with each move. Her small right breast was hanging as she leaned over. She looked absolutely gorgeous, so very sexy, and I was jealous. I was looking at her back hole and her pussy filled with Dareius fat cock. When she lifted up her pussy would wrap a layer of her pussy flesh around his cock. I was jealous and mesmerized.

I was also turned on realizing the pleasure that Gail felt. When she had him fully inside her she sat up straight and inched forward slowly, like she was peaked with pleasure and wanted to rub her clit against him for more.

I thought on more than one occasion that Gail had seen me sitting there but she continued to act like they were alone. Dareius couldn't see me because Gail's body was between his head and where I sat. I watched Gail's orgasm approach with urgency. Now she was gasping, moving a lot more strongly than before, she would rub the top of her pussy, then grab one breast and tug on her nipple, all the while gasping "Uhhh', and sucking in air, all these things happening in seconds.

Gail gasped loudly, "Ohhh Dar..., I'm... ohhh yes Dar, do it, Ohhh," and she started to cum, holding her breath, then gasping then holding, her arms and body twitching one place then another as the orgasm spread through her body. I saw her back hole contract, she moved around like she were forcing his cock to touch her insides in different places. Gail finally leaned forward and fell on Dareius chest, her nose in his neck, one arm under her on his belly, the other stretched out to her left.

Now I could see Dareius' eyes but he wasn't looking my way. I was in the darkest part of the room, and I was sitting low down with a high chest bedside me.

When Gail finally raised her head she kissed him...slowly, it seemed with passion and afterwards she quietly said, "That was soo good," adding, "Why didn't you cum?"

Dareius whispered, "I was serving you," his big hands were stroking her from neck to back and to her bottom.

Two or three minutes later with little said Gail untangled herself from a sheet and sat on the edge of the bed. She straightened her back then turned to her right and stood up facing Dareius. She bent and reached for his hand and said, "Come...sit here please," and she knelt down beside the bed. I loved the way her breasts swayed when she bent forward. Dareius didn't say anything, he just sat up in bed and moved to sit on the edge. He was naked, large and his back was dark, hairy. Gail moved between his legs and immediately reached for his cock. Dareius body blocked my view of Gail, just a bit of her shoulder and her right arm was showing. I couldn't see her head but from the movement of her arm I just knew she was playing with his cock.

I was charged watching her ride his cock and now this. I was certain she was sucking him when Dareius leaned his head back and whispered, "Oohh yes sweetie...suck it...suck uhhh." His right hand went from leaning on the bed to moving in front of him, moving. I wondered what he was touching. I could hear the slurping and hard sucking that Gail was doing as she serviced his cock. I was hard.

Dareius lasted one or two minutes when he sighed, his deep throated "Uhhhh Gail, mmmm", and his body jerking signaled he was shooting off in her mouth. He jolted with what seemed like each blast of cum maybe five or six times. Then they were quiet. The music that was still playing seemed to create an aura.

My breathing sounded like thunder to me. Gail finally stood up naked silhouetted against what little light came from her bathroom. She reached for a towel on the bed and put it to her mouth to be rid of the cum. When she finished she looked at Dareius watching she said, "You come in buckets."

"When," Dareius asked, "Just now."

"Mmm yes, both times," Gail nodded.

"More than before," he asked.

Gail smiled, "Yes, I think so," she informed.

"Wait until the next time," he chided, "You'll think I'm your hero." Dareius was now standing and he reached for Gail and put his arms around her. Gail's head was against his left arm looking across the room.

"Ri is that you?" she asked.

I waited a long time before I answered. Dareius turned to look at me. I answered Gail, "Hi, sweetheart," I mumbled.

"How long have you been there...here?" she quietly inquired. She had let go of Dareius and he walked into her bathroom and closed the door. It was really dark now. A moment later Gail clicked the light on her bedside.

I could tell that her voice was an octave higher, she was nervous or angry. "I've been here a while," I finally answered.

She smiled "You should have let me know," and she placed both hands in front of her body as if to say "see me I've just been had." She walked toward me and ran her hand through my hair and with her right arm now behind my head she asked, "Did you have a good time Baby?"

I nodded my head and reached for her breast gently touched her nipple. Dareius stepped out of the bathroom dressed, and walked toward the door. As he got close he nodded to me, "Hello Rian," and I nodded. He reached toward Gail and she stretched out her hand to touch his hand. "Good night Dareius," she whispered. "Good night Gail," he said, and walked from the room.

Gail, still naked and lovely sat on my lap for a few minutes just touching my hair and face, consoling me. She knew I was shaken from what I saw. I know she wanted to calm me and I wondered why she opened her legs a bit more. But she knew me well, I so wanted to put my hand between her legs but I refrained.

Gail went to shower while I undressed. When she finished I went into the shower while she was drying herself. "How long had you been sitting in the dark?" she asked.

"A good while," I answered.

"Were you there..." then she paused without finishing.

"There when?" I asked, "finish the question."

"When he was on top," she finished.

"Yes," I lied.

She continued, "I don't recall ever cuming that hard," she paused, "And twice... that quickly."

I felt a jealous pang. "So he's a good lov...great lover, is that what you're saying?"

Gail stopped wiping herself and looked at me for a moment then quietly said, "No Ri, you are my great lover... but he certainly fucked me." We both laughed.

We went to bed, both naked, her nose touching my shoulder. Just before falling asleep I asked, "You came twice?"

Gail mumbled back, "Three... twice when he was on top...again when I was on top." After a long pause she mumbled, "Did you...did you get together with Carol?"

"Mmm...yes, " I answered. Gail reached for and touched my cock then slipped her hand between my legs, and we slept.

We had arrived in Marbella where Carol and Mark were due to get off and fly back to Nice. I left Gail doing her makeup and I headed to the lounge deck. Giancomo had started breakfast. "The bread is still warm," he informed. I cut a large piece of bread and selected the soft goat cheese as a spread.

"Your friends are leaving today?" Gian asked and without waiting for my answer he added, "She's lovely, her husband, hmmm."

Gail had told me that Gian had interest in Valeriya and I knew that Mark did too. I guess Giancomo and Mark had been competing. I answered Gian anyway. "Yes they have an early afternoon flight."

I managed five minutes alone with Carol just talking and exchanging numbers before they left. The last few minutes they were on board we were all there saying goodbye. Giancomo said to Carol, "You are welcome aboard any time, please remember that." Mark started down the ramp to leave and Carol a bit teary eyed, walked back, kissed my cheek then Gail's cheek, and left.

HADRIAN M
HADRIAN M
391 Followers