All Comments on 'Galactic Bounty Hunter Ch. 02'

by kingkey

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
Gemini_KnightGemini_Knightover 13 years ago
Interesting

Very good story and I would love to see it turned into a series, but even if you open the universe to other writers I think it'll still be nice especially with the ground work you've laid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I enjoyed the story.

I enjoyed the story, and hope to see you take it further. Also I hope to read more of "Doc."

gunnycdcgunnycdcover 13 years ago
great story

I love your stories, Would love to see this as a series. Also want more stories about Doc. Please keep writing as you are a wonderful story teller.

John BlackhawkJohn Blackhawkover 13 years ago
i agree

yea i fully agree with other comments here love galactic bounty hunter series so far would love to read more but would also love to read more of your "doc" series

JackLuisJackLuisover 13 years ago
Now it has you where it wants you.

The Story, that is. I have the same problem. Once you start an alternate world, it owns you!

LOL.

The chapters are a bit short, but better that the "Doc" series. You add too many references to the same things, which gets redundant, but I can see the reasons. I think your telling too much of the story and not showing enough. Hard to do In first person, ask me how I know?

Nice to see the five year leap in this series, it sets up the stage and now we can see if you have a story to tell.

I've been giving you 4's. I'm waiting for your best work to come. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great story

I enjoyed this new series and would like to see it continued. You are a gifted writer!

PLEASE continue the Doc series!

kingkeykingkeyover 13 years agoAuthor
grateful for your comments

I'm glad so many like my little tales. Until about 6 months ago I didn't think I was capable of writing since I am badly dyslexic. how ever a couple of authors on storiesonline.com encouraged me to try. I have to use a voice to text program to type and a spelling and grammar program. but I also give a lot of credit to great editors make my stories readable.

Kingkey

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
WOW

You are doing a fabulous job even with all you have to go through to get the story printed. Please don't give up!

Can't wait to read more episodes of both stories.

boutwtiboutwtiover 13 years ago

great read, love to read more

xtremeddxtremeddover 13 years ago
The Greater The Challenge The Greater The Victory.........

K

Nothing wrong with your cognative thinking an editor probably has no trouble with your stories. Good thoughts and morals are learned through life and youv'e lived well. (From your writing)

Your stories are a joy to read and hopefully as fun for you to write as us to read. Have fun write on and I'll (we) look forward to your next chapter/story.

Thanks for sharing on Lit.

x

BebedangeBebedangeover 13 years ago

I would love to see more of your stories. Please tell me that you're continuing them?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
congrats

As a Dyslexic writer myself, I can understand your troubles. I congratulate you in your tenacity in writing this great story.

It's a lot of work, but I would suggest copying your story, then separating all of the paragraphs into sentences, then read them back, one line at a time.

It does actually help with making sure your reader understands the images you wish them to have. It also makes sure that the story flows nicely.

Good luck in your future stories, I will be one of your consistent readers.

WP

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSalmost 13 years ago
Great work

I think this has huge potential and would love to read a big series on there exploits. She should bring the cold storage on the new ship incase very dangerous prisoners, escape artists, or large groups needing separated. The introduction and integration of Desiree in to the story was way too rushed. I feel cheated ;)

CuganCuganover 10 years ago
Very good story

Needs more details then will be better but that's my say. Don't stop writing ever , enjoyed very much.thanks

cliuincliuinover 9 years ago

I liked your story , it's not the usual bounty hunter story !

eaglewolf1963eaglewolf1963almost 9 years ago
Keep it up.

Love it, keep them coming.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
if you havent died i would like to see a finish to this story

please you have fans who read your stories, and they are very good I for one would like to see at least one finished.

thanks for what you have posted but we want more.

barron43_1943@hotmail.com

Crusader235Crusader235over 6 years ago
Ugh!

Ugh, unfinished story, I hate that!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous