All Comments on 'Galactic Slut Ch. 07'

by dweaver999

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Genuinely entertaining

Even though the sex scenes in the previous chapters of Galactic "X" were always awesome, the dialogue in between was sometimes a little stale. This one really brought up the mark, I enjoyed reading the entire chapter. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Your ending remark

Your ending remark in this chapter was highly entertaining, I thought it was quite fitting, and very well played.

DryhillDryhillalmost 13 years ago
GREAT STORY

You really are letting Your imaganition run riot with this story, and very enjoyable it is. Thanks again for another excellent chapter.

j.l.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Male and Female

It is quite difficult applying the traditonal male and female terms when talking about what is basically a tri-gendered species.

Sperm Barer, Egg Barer, and Womb Barer. The matter of having species with more than one gender within Sci-Fi stories is not unheard of (some species in Star Trek, but also the Kurii Lange came up with).

Even the concept of "slave" in a society like the one in this story comes into question, as it is actually the two sentient genders who care for the well-being of the non-sentient gender.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Nice Chapter

I like the society you've developed. Admittedly, the sex felt shoehorned in, but that's to be expected in erotica.

Also, I laughed at the Star Trek reference... very nice little tidbit there with "Fizzbin."

TheMarchHareTheMarchHareover 8 years ago
I thought it was a Hellfire trap for sure!

I was sure that the Hellfire group had laid a trap for Brusjin and Susan.

It had seemed very convenient that Xylon was one of two slave planets that came up in the search... and there was a freighter conveniently going right to that planet.

I am too suspicious. I liked the Fizzbin reference also. HAH!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous