Galactic Slut Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Turning to Turbin, I quipped, "So this is what your new slave looks like."

Turbin was staring, open mouthed, at me. He'd lived on his farm for his entire life, inheriting it from his father. I suspect he'd never met anyone who could shape shift. I gave him a few minutes to acclimate to what he'd just witnessed.

"Susan, I had no idea these crystals could do things like that. Does Hellfire know of this?"

"I hope not, or this ruse won't work in the long run. It takes special crystals to pull this off. I doubt Hellfire even suspects it's possible. We should get back to the hotel so you can sell me to…" I turned to the Felpur. "Shit. I'm sorry, but what's your name?"

"Poluxil," he answered with a teeth barring smile.

We returned to the hotel where I donned the blendish again. From there we went to the last place I really wanted to be; the government services building. We took the anti-grav lift to the 32nd floor. Turbin walked up to the empty window.

"I'd like to register the sale of this slave," he said, pointing back to me.

The woman reminded me of my first experience applying for a hover license. Boredom oozed from her as she responded. "Very well. Remove the slave's blendish and bring her to the scanner."

My new friend lifted the covering from my body, exposing me to intimate scrutiny. While such attention was something I'd grown used to over the last year, this time it was once again as a slave. I didn't like the feeling, not at all. The scanner played over me, recording minute details of my anatomy and registering my identity as a slave.

"Sir, is this her first time in the registry?"

"Yes, ma'am. I enslaved her under section 23 of the articles."

For the first time, she looked up in interest. "Section 23? We don't get many of those. She's in the system now. If you and the buyer will fill out the bill of sale, you can be on your way."

Turbin and Poluxil filled out the form on the computer screen and had copies scanned into their personal data pads. I slipped the blendish back on and Poluxil and I parted company from Turbin after he handed my carrying case over. The Felpur led me to a subterranean slide way that took us towards the spaceport.

"My flight leaves in two hours. We should have just enough time to make it. Hopefully my luggage was sent ahead like I asked. You can pay my fee on board," he added, a leer in his eye. I wondered how long he'd been since last having sex. Felpur, at least those without Crystals, become increasingly aroused until they have release. Their culture shuns masturbation as a viable option, leading to a society that has no concept of true rape. Eventually, the females will beg for it; and there's always plenty of female Felpur on their worlds willing to seek and offer release to a desperate male.

Boarding a liner has always been a long, tedious process. Every passenger had to be screened to make sure they were who the ticket said they were and that they weren't carrying dangerous materials. Hull breaches in space were very unforgiving and didn't care if they happened as the result of a planned explosion or an accidental spill of a corrosive substance.

We, of course, passed the scans with flying colors. Our crystals blocked them from detecting their presence. It occurred to me that crystal slaves would make excellent smugglers. If the Hellfire group learned of their ability to shield from scans there'd be no practical limit to what they could move across the Federation with impunity. In fact, they could prevent the discovery of the crystal slaves themselves. People might be suspicious, but they wouldn't be able to prove it.

No sooner had we entered our cabin, then Poluxil growled, "Susan, get out of that thing." When I looked back, his cock was hardening as I watched. It had been quite some time, it seemed. I threw the blendish off, knowing that if Amethyst was releasing control over his sexual drive, I was about to be fucked, hard and fast. The very thought had me juicing in anticipation.

"It's been three months," he managed to get out as he came at me. I could feel the tips of his claws as he picked me up and threw himself and me onto the bed. His noises became unintelligible as he plunged his now rock hard cock into my cunt. Three months of denial would have been nearly fatal to an ordinary Felpur. Poluxil needed intense sensations and he needed them as fast as possible. I wrapped my legs around his waist and pulled him in tighter.

I met each painful thrust into me (Felpur cocks can be up to 50 percent larger than human ones) with equal force. My nails dug into his back, scratching him and drawing out a scream. I matched his scream as his claws returned the favor. We must have triggered something instinctual, as he climaxed and tried to fill my pussy with cum. He didn't soften and kept plunging in and out. The slurping sound of his cum escaping with each out stroke would have made me laugh if I hadn't been so busy trying to keep up with him.

I rolled us over and sat up on him, letting my weight drive him even further inside me. From this position, I was better able to flex my pussy muscles and give him even more stimulation. I was also able to get my hand to my clit and give myself that little extra I needed to cum. My scream and the quivering of my cunt tipped him over to his next orgasm. More cum tried to find its place in me and most ended up pooled between us. I collapsed onto him, letting him hold me tight again.

"I need more, Susan," he whispered as he pulled me up enough to pull out. I felt his cock probing my ass and I realized what he meant. It'd been so long that my pussy wasn't tight enough to satisfy his body's needs. In answer, I raised up a bit and slammed my ass onto his cock. Pain flared in my ass as something far larger than was ever meant to be in it, entered it the wrong way.

I whimpered as he thrust deep, deeper than anyone other than Captain Melnanz, the Jodalian shape shifter, had ever been. This new angle, however, forced my clit against him and I soon found myself climbing towards my next orgasm. As my pleasure grew, the pain subsided (Crystal's doing, I later discovered). When I came again, the pressure my ass put on his cock sent him over as well, filling my ass with cum. Blessedly, I could feel him soften in me. I wasn't sure either of us would be up for more right then.

As we lay there, recovering, the noisy blats from my ass, as it voided his cum, did send us both into fits of laughter. Thanks to his biology, he wouldn't be up to sex for at least a week. Once we'd rested, we both showered and went about the business of setting me free. We'd gone into Dolman space while we'd been fucking, beyond the reach of Yeltion's Hellfire controllers. I was free of Hellfire, for now, and a free woman again. The only question was, what now?

*****

Epilogue

In general terms, what next was easy to answer. Hellfire had taken the man I loved from me, making my war against them personal. They were committing genocide on the species of what I think of as my best friends, Cyrstal and Jewel. The three of us were in agreement; we would destroy Hellfire or die trying. The devil was in the details.

I was broke. Everything I owned from before I was a slave, except my virtual room, was gone. Brusjin had some money from a family inheritance, but I found that closed to me. In the months I'd been hiding on Yeltion, someone (I wonder who) had implicated me in Brusjin's death. The implication itself was enough to close those resources to me. I'd never be convicted, but by the time I proved my innocence, the money would be gone, absorbed by handling fees, fines and legal costs.

Poluxil was able to give me enough to get by on for a short time, but I was faced with the prospect of either settling down and earning my keep, or finding some way to make a reliable income and still be mobile within the greater Federation. With my vendetta, the former wasn't a real choice. That's why I'm here now. I have enough money left for my initial dues and a placement fee for where I wanted to be.

The woman behind the counter was very beautiful, in an exotic kind of way. I didn't recognize the species, but it was humanoid, covered with a light coating of downy fur. The thought of bedding her made my pussy moist.

"Welcome to the Courtesan's Guild. How may we help you?"

"I'd like to join."

"I see. Do you have any sexual experience, or will you be joining as a apprentice?"

"I have experience. I spent a year as a slave; used for extensive sexual favors with numerous races. In the two years since I was freed, I've continued to broaden my sexual experience."

"Good, good. Do you have a license yet?"

"No, I was hoping to apply under the indentured clause."

The indentured clause allowed new prostitutes to borrow the licensing fee from the guild and pay it back from their earnings in one of the guild brothels.

"You understand that you'll have no choice on placement for the year of indenture?" I nodded. "Okay, this is the standard indenture contract. You'll be paid the standard rates with 20% going towards your license, 20% going towards your taxes, 20% going towards your retirement and 20% going towards the interest on your loan from the guild. The remaining 20% is yours of course. Once the indenture is over, you'll still owe 20% in taxes and 10% towards your ongoing dues. Your retirement is your responsibility once you're a free working courtesan."

"That'll be fine. Where will I be posted?"

"I don't know that. It tends to be random; wherever they have need. Fill out the rest of these forms, and welcome to the guild."

Once my indenture was over, I'd be able to travel as a prostitute from planet to planet, letting me go where ever I needed to finish Hellfire. The guild's protection would be valuable. Hellfire controlled politicians had been trying to outlaw prostitution for centuries. Prostitutes filled the nitch they'd ;like to see sex slaves fill. The records I'd stolen so long ago gave no indication that Hellfire had managed to get their tendrils into the Courtesan's Guild, a remarkable feat.

Hellfire was going to regret making me their enemy. I'd fuck my way to a position where I could expose them and destroy them. I'd found love, and they'd taken it away. I had nothing to lose now. That made me the most dangerous woman in the galaxy.

*

Susan and Crystal's adventures will continue in Galactic Whore, coming in late 2009.

12