Galena's Awakening Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Qzap
Qzap
6 Followers

Master Keith closed the lid of the box, stepped back and said, "Enslave!"

The box started to glow an eerie green light. Jade latches slammed shut and locked. Slave Ann screamed once and was cut off.

Slave Galena shivered. She could almost feel sorry for Ann, but she knew that Master was right. No slave like her could be trusted. It was better this way. When it was done Slave Ann would be truly a slave to their Master, just as she was if not more.

Keith turned away from the box and returned to the couch, where he undid his willing slave's bondage. She was commanded to kneel on the floor at his feet, which she did willingly. He straightened her back a little and adjusted her head to a slight angle downward. Her hands were placed palms down on her upper leg. Legs were spread so that her pussy was well exposed to anyone that was in front. It was tough on the back and it was hard not to look up, but she maintained it as her master had placed her.

"This is the Position of Obedience. Study how you are placed. Memorize it. I will not be shown to you again. Should you fail to place yourself in this exact position you will be punished. Do you understand?"

She lifted her head to see him, "Yes Mas..."

"I did not tell you to lift your head slave," he said firmly without raising his voice.

Her head quickly snapped back to the appropriate angle, "Yes Master."

"I know that you have questions but they can all wait till the morning. By then Slave Ann should be ready to come out of the box and start her new life. Then both of you can be instructed in what is expected from you and details about your chores can be explained."

"Yes Master," she said without moving.

"Duf Arr, send out the fresh scouts, close up camp for the night, then you are dismissed."

"Yes my chief," the short orc said with a fist bang to his chest. Duf Arr quickly left the cabin to do as his chief had bid.

A few minutes passed without anything being said. Slave Galena wanted to lift her head to see him completely, but was resigned to seeing the waist down. She knew that he would punish her if she moved, so she remained still. Still nothing happened and she grew fearful that she should be doing something for her Master and she would be punished for not doing it. Uncertainty crept into her mind. Fear started to make her heart race. She looked up at her Masters face.

"I told you to hold your position slave," again he said it firmly without raising his voice. A smile crossed his face, like a smirk. Not an angry evil smile, just a knowing smile. He had been waiting for her look up. The way he looked at her told her that he knew that she would fail to maintain her position.

Then it hit her. Lord Rockbottom, King of all the forest, Lord of the Skis, Master of the Rocks, and Seer of the Ways. A game he and she had played as younglings. He was her king and she was his slave. She had called him Rockbottom, because he had not been very agile or fast at that time. He had called her Slave Petal because she had reminded him of a beautiful flower. The "Position of Obedience" was only one of many positions the two had come up with.

The words and the subsequent position came easily. "Forgive me Master Rockbottom. I deserve to be punished." Still kneeling, she prostrated her upper body, arms outstretched, head down, and raised her well curved bottom high into the air.

The anticipated hard swat came almost instantly, causing her to cry out. The next two were more or less just pats, but the last two left really red hand prints across her up-turned ass. An involuntary scream escaped from her between her tightly clenched mouth, which she immediately clamp shut again.

"You will address me as Master or Master Keith. Anything else is punishable." He paused but a moment before he continued on. "Count slave!" and his hand once again struck her up turned ass.

"ONE!" Whack. "TWO!" Whack. "THREE!"

She was allowed to catch her breath after fifteen, but the punishment didn't stop until she said twenty five. Tears came streaming to her eyes and slight whimpers escaped reluctantly from her throat. Pain and fire throbbed through the backend of Galena's ass. Yet her pussy dripped sexual lubricant and a need to be satisfied. A wave of desire and need bathed her insides with a lust that could only be achieved by one that lives to submit.

"Do you want me to stop slave?" he asked.

"I am your slave, Master. Punish me until your anger is numbed," she said trembling with fear and anticipation.

Keith moved his hand until it began to brush against her sex. He teased her relentlessly with their constant movement. Gentle fingers probed her sex and she emitted a low moan of desire. They moved in and out exploring her tender love spot. Eventually one finger made a quick push into her anis. This caused her to squeal and involuntarily move out of her Masters touch. Strong arms grasped her and forced her back into position.

A lost memory resurfaced and a feeling of apprehension crossed her mind. It did not take long for her to remember why, as a hard shaped point began to be pushed into her anis.

"Please Master, noooo," she whimpered. "I'll be good."

Her Master ignored her meager whimpering and continued without comment. The slender polished wooden butt plug was pushed with a gentle pressure and determination until it was nestled between her butt cheeks. It expanded her anis and filled her backend with a constant presence.

Galena remembered the first time Keith had put a butt plug in her. Again it had been something that she had not expected and wished that he would have stopped. She had been tied up and gagged that time. He had inserted it without lube and had ignored her muffled screams of pain. Afterwards he had apologized for the roughness, but had also commanded her to leave it in until told to remove it. Galena had been furious with him and little fearful. For a whole month she had to ask Keith for permission to take it out when she needed to relieve herself. The plug was always reinserted and sometimes it was replaced with a slightly bigger one.

At the end of the month he had bound her securely to a fallen log, removed her butt plug, and fucked her severally in the ass. Her fear and anger was quickly replaced by lust and longing. His dick had slipped into her deeply and found a spot that made her quiver with desire. This is the first time Keith had made love to her where he had buried his seed deep within her.

Plug inserted, Keith commanded her to stand. Straight into her eyes he looked as she complied with his command. There was no need to look away. Both knew their place and what would come next.

Galena's Master took her hand and led her into the Master bedroom. It was a large well furnished room, with a particularly huge bed. The frame work could probably hold about ten human sized occupants with ease and comfort. A hundred pillows lay around the room like a great explosion had erupted from the bed. Great lush carpets lay in patches all over the wooden floor. Two doors on the other side of the room hid a luxuriant bath and a closet of her Masters clothes.

Onto the bed she was maneuvered, spread eagle and face up. Ropes were affixed to her wrists and ankles. The detestable gag was pushed between her teeth and secured. Masters lips began to nibble and suck one small tender breast while fingers gently rolled and pulled the other. Unable to ward off the attention they became pointed and hard. She found herself unable to control her eagerness. Small pelvic thrusts came unabated. There was no doubt that her pussy was ready for her Masters dick again. Master Keith lowered his nibbling down her breast, to her side, and then to her stomach. Little ticklish cries came muffled out of her gagged mouth as his progress toward her groin continued. Her thrashing was only barley subdued by the ropes that held her. Eventually a tongue slid against the clit and she gasped. The Master's hands and arms slid around her legs to control her moving pelvis. Head and tongue went to work on her clit and fleshy pussy lips. Moans escaped. Muffled cries went unanswered as he worked her up and down.

When he stopped abruptly she screamed a cry of frustration and pounded her ankles into the bed. She was close and she wanted to cum badly, but Master had other ideas. He had adjusted his position so that he was now poised to penetrate her with his manhood. The tip poised just at her opening.

"Do you want his", he asked coolly

She shook her head yes.

"Are you forever my slave", he asked forcefully.

She shook her head yes.

"Will you willingly bare my children", he said looking into her lust filled eyes.

She heard the words, felt the words, and understood the words. An ancient spell broke and shattered into nothingness. Long lost memories surfaced, but this was not the time to sort them or relive them. Her Master needed an answer.

She closed her eyes and shook her head yes.

Rock hard flesh penetrated her well lubricated and wanting hole. She screamed his name into her gag.

"Maaaaaaaaasssssstttteerrrr!!!!"

He was not gentle with his thrusts. They were hard and wild. No sympathy was given to her uncontrollable whimpering and screams of lust. He claimed her, held her, and controlled her. There was not doubt that she was his. Their sex was pure animal instinct. The strong taking what he wanted from a weaker.

Through her screams, she endeavored to meet his thrusts with strong pelvic pushes of her own. How long this lasted she was unsure, but she knew that if her Master didn't cum soon, she wouldn't be able to keep her's under control.

"Are you ready to cum my little slave," Master said in a low winded voice.

She vigorously shook her head yes and groaned very loudly.

"You may not cum until I tell you too."

Eyes wide she shook her head yes that she understood.

Galena struggled to hold. The building tide of an orgasm would soon be too much for her to control. Looking into her Master's eyes told her that he was judging her threshold of control and he was going to take her to the breaking point.

She closed her eyes in concentration. Breathing was hard to control. This was all too much. Blackness began to encroach around the back of her mind.

"Cum my little slave," Master Keith breathed softly into her left ear.

She shrieked and yelled into the gag as her orgasm took her. Her body was racked with waves and waves of long pent-up feeling. If it weren't for the ropes holding her she would have closed into a ball and road them until the end of time.

Master Keith let out a great grunt and seed splashed the inside of her pussy and womb. She could feel the new warmth inside her as another orgasm hit her.

Darkness descended on her as all the energy left her aching and satisfied body. Sleep settled quickly and heavily about her. Barely did she hear her Master give her permission to sleep, before nothingness took her.

***************************

A short while later she woke up to find herself back in a hogtie. The gag had been removed and a blanket had been draped over her. Master's body was butted up against hers, with a protective arm across her waist. Even in sleep Master Keith reminded her that she was his.

His breathing was calm and even. Opening her eyes she found that he was watching her with a lover's eye.

"Feel better", he asked.

"Yes Master. Thank you", she said very quieted.

"Are you happy?"

"Yes Master. Very happy", as a slight memory of an orgasm trembled through her body.

"Then get your sleep. You have a big day tomorrow."

"Yes Master."

A nagging question prevented her from seeking sleep. For a time she lay there not know if she should speak or let it go. This uneasy silence was finely broken by Keith.

"What is it love", he kissed her forehead. "Don't ever be afraid to ask me questions when we are together like this.

She pressed her head into the kiss and breathed a sigh. "Master, what is happening to Slave Ann? Is she ok?"

Master Keith chuckled. "Slave Ann is being trained. As for if she is ok? That depends on how she learns her lessons."

"Lessons...She is in a box. How is she being trained?"

"Too many questions", he chuckled again. "Just be satisfied that she will be a totally different woman tomorrow."

She remained silent for a few second before asking the big question that was on her mind. Looking him straight in the eyes she asked, "Will you put me in the box?"

His face turned unreadable, then several emotions crossed his face. It finely settled on one of command. "Yes slave. All of my slaves will eventually enter the box. To be trained."

"But I am trained!" she blurted out in desperation. "I am a slave! I am yours! I will obey anything you asked! Please don't make me! Please don't put me in the box!"

"Shhhhhh. Shhhhhh," he crushed her to him. His mouth descended to hers in a passionate kiss. "Not now my little one. There is time before your required trial in the box."

She cried as he held her close. In a mournful voice she declared, "I don't want to be a different woman. Before today I was a different woman not knowing my Masters touch. At long last he has found me. I don't want to be someone else again."

"Shhhhhhh. Go to sleep. You have a big day tomorrow. We will talk about this another time."

"But...But...But", she sputtered.

The dastardly evil ball gag was pushed into her mouth and buckled tightly around her head, putting the conversation to an end. No more questions would be asked or answered this night.

"Good night slave."

Galena gave a slight whine but quickly closed her eyes for sleep as Keith gave her a stern look. As uncomfortable as the gag and binding was on her she quickly fell into a deep sleep. Dreams of her Master and the Box dominated her thoughts.

Morning would defiantly come too soon and a new day of learning would soon engulf the young elf's world.

Qzap
Qzap
6 Followers
12