Game Day

Story Info
The new job continues- more than a football game goes down!
1.6k words
4.03
25.3k
7
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/26/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another note, sent unexpectedly.

"Meet me at the game, wear something worthy of your new position, take a cab."

Well...how should I know what that means I thought to myself?

A football game and business wear do not go hand in hand!

I finally decided on a pair of tiny black shorts, and a Raiders jersey, cut to wear off one shoulder. I opted to skip a bra- counting on a cool breeze that day.

A pair of sexy but not too complicated heels, and a pair of bright aqua blue panties and I was set.

I hopped in a cab as directed and found myself outside the stadium moments later.

I could feel several admiring glances as I wandered through the crowd, and felt a small jolt when I practically ran into my "new" boss.

I straightend and smiled a little, happy to see him, not really knowing what to expect.

He took his time, checking out my body, and I waited patiently enjoying the way he smiled arrogantly upon seeing my jersey, his favorite team.

We moved off to the side, slightly away from the crowd.

"Nicely chosen......" He reached and ran a palm lightly across my chest, pausing to let my nipple harden.

"You Follow orders well, very important in training for your new duties."

He let go of my breast slowly, stopping to tug hard as he moved his hand away. and held out a ticket.

I reached for it and he smirked a little.

"Ask nicely....prove to me you really want to be here." He teased.

I felt myself get wet at the sound of his voice, playful, yet demanding. I stepped closer to him, looking up to meet his gaze.

I let my body press against his, my hand cupping him lightly, I rubbed firmly as I spoke lightly in his ear.

"I'm very excited for the chance to watch a game with you....and play a few of our own, boss."

He groaned a little and pushed me back, spinning me around and then pressing my ass tight against his now hard cock.

"Very good.....the ticket is yours."

He slid it slowly into my hand, his other hand moving down to grab my ass, gripping hard.

"But I think today will be a little more than just a game."

He grabbed my hand and pushed me back towards the line, and we entered the stadium and found our seats.

I sat down, looking around at the crowd, I was excited to be here as I did enjoy watching football and this would be the first game I had ever seen with him.

I glanced over and saw him watching me intently, and I let the jersey slip lower on my shoulder, revealing just the very top of my breast.

He smirked and slid his hand under my ass and up to my panty line, I felt his finger slide slowly past the edge of my underwear and pause just at the entrance to my now very wet pussy.

I wiggled around a little wanting more and he reached with his other hand and turned my face to meet his.

"Rule one...when I want to start the game play, I choose when we keep going. You sit there and be a good little girl and maybe you will get a reward."

I blushed a little, both from excitement and from a little annoyance that I didn't get to make any decisions.

He leaned over to my ear, letting his finger slide in further, his hand hidden behind me, and under me.

"When our team scores, you will get to fuck my hand for 2 minutes and cum if you can, if the other team scores, you will not be allowed to move, not even the tiniest bit for ten minutes while I finger fuck you for as long as I choose and under no circumstances will you cum in that time."

I bit back a moan as he moved his hand around a little, toying with me, his thumb moving up to rub my clit.

"Understood?" His voce left no room for argument.

"Yes sir," I replied. "I will play by your rules."

He slid his hand out, and I whimpered slightly, now very turned on and frustrated. I could see he was turned on and I wished I could torment him, the way he was toying with me.

He saw me checking him out and suggestively thrust a little in the air, then looked at me sternly.

"Again, when I say you can play, only then you will."

We both sat back and watched the game begin.

It only took about ten minutes into game play for the first touchdown...and it was the other team!"

I resigned myself to the next few moments of pure torture as I felt his hand slide down and then in me again, I gasped and he added another finger.

"Remember....don't move" He whispered teasingly

I held completely still as his hand started moving back and forth, in and out....my body ached to move and it took every restraint I had not to thrust my hips or push against him.

He took his time, his eyes never leaving my face, as he slowly but steadily brought me closer and closer to a climax.

"Good girl." he murmured as he thrust hard one more time and then withdrew his hand.

I shuddered and tried to focus on anything but the throbbing in my panties.

He leaned over again and let his hand grope my nipple discreetly as he kissed my lips.

"Let's lose those wet things...they are only in the way."

I knew exactly what he meant and nodded, rising to go use the bathroom.

"Two minutes gorgeous....don't be late!"

Well running in heels is something I am pretty good at it, so I did. I went to the bathroom ducked in, removed my shorts, grabbed the panties, stuffing them in my pocket and then dressing quickly and heading back to my seat, almost running.

"Very nice." He remarked as I pressed them in his hands and walked by to sit down.

"Only 10 seconds late."

I looked at him, expecting to see a smile, but he was completely serious, his handsome face stern.

"We will take care of this little indiscretion at halftime, sit down, enjoy the game with me."

I resolved myself to worrying about half time when it happened and being content with focusing on the moment.

In the next few minutes, our team scored!

I felt his hand move up and two fingers go into me again and I waited expecting him to continue his earlier rhythm.

He grinned "Oh no, the rule is you get to fuck my hand, not me fuck you."

I blushed, and tried to find a way to do this without it being obvious.

He wiggled a finger, just a little.

"Your down to ninety seconds, but no rush..."

I moved my hips a little, trying not to be too obvious and then moaned very faintly as I found a not too apparent rhythm.

I wanted to cum so bad, and could feel myself getting to the edge again.

He pulled his hand away abruptly. "Times up."

I growled lightly and slumped down in my seat, more frustrated and worked up than ever.

He glanced over at me, his face relaxed and confident.

"Now, now, I expect good manners from my employees."

I sat up and refrained from any other irratated noises, trying to focus on anything that would make my body calm down.

Several minutes went by, with no further scoring, then it happened, the other team made their second touchdown!

I could not do it, I knew it would take me over the edge and I would cum if he fingered me for ten more minutes.

I felt his hand slide in again and I about lost it in the first ten seconds.

"Don't disappoint me again...being late was bad enough."

I found a will I didn't know I even had, and bit back my moans and fought to not orgasm as he again moved in and out.

Thankfully, he only did this for a few moments and then took his fingers out.

"Very good....this will lessen your half time discipline....somewhat."

We watched the game for quite some time and we cheered and booed as both teams came close to scoring, but neither did and suddenly the halftime show began.

He stood, and I looked up at him, checking him out as much as trying to read what he was thinking.

He reached a hand down and I grabbed it, even in heels, he was much taller than me.

He led me out of the stands and to the back of the stadium, finding a hidden area under the stands he pulled me under and pushed me back against a wall.

"You look so damn good in that, but I still want to rip it off your body!" He growled.

He felt up my body roughly, grabbing my ass, pulling my nipples, pushing me tighter against the wall.

He glanced around and then slipped his belt off, and turned me around, sliding my shorts down in one smooth movement.

I tensed, expecting a slap across my ass, and honestly looking forward to it as I enjoyed being spanked.

He surpised my though my tying my wrists with the belt and then hooking them to a low board in the wall, forcing my body to bend, my ass slightly in the air.

He then reached in his pocket and grabbed my panties, pushing them gently but firmly in my mouth, gagging me.

"I need a drink and to take care of a few things, for your lack of respect earlier, you will stay here, eyes on the wall, ass up and bare, and gagged, until I come back. Hopefully no one wanders down here and hopefully I'm not late...like you were.

He slapped my ass and I heard him walk off, leaving me wet, uncertain, worried someone else would wander back here and feeling very sorry indeed I had been late ealier!

To be continued...