Game for Two

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't crow but made some sort of noise I know as I felt his body heat surround my throbbing penis as I pushed right in till my thighs met the cheeks of his bum and could go no further. He gave out a delighted gurgle as I filled him and then it was into the fucking mode I went, moving my hips back and forth to make my prick shaft him. That all encompassing pressure around my tool was a thrill and gloried in the pleasure that I had denied myself for so many years of fucking another man.

I think he was enjoying it too for he used many superlatives during my fucking of him but, like all good things, it was soon coming to an end and that end was the tip of my cock that began to shoot out my sperm into that condom deep up inside his backside. My hands were holding his hips tight up to my thighs as I ground myself into him, giving little jerks as I came and almost drooled at the pleasure and the release.

I was panting heavily when I'd finished and half lay over his back as my cock gave out its own involuntary spasms to try and rid the tube of my semen.

'Don't pull out yet,' Lucas asked of me as I felt his body start to slide down onto the bed, carrying me down with him till I was then full length, flat on his back with my cock still up inside him. 'This is great,' he said as I felt his muscle keep giving me a squeeze and so I rocked myself on him and simply loved it.

But we eventually parted and he eased himself up a little so's not to pull the condom off me and leave it sticking up his arse. He gave out that little cry as I finally slipped out of him and slowly got off the bed to stagger through to the bathroom to dispose of it along with the tissues used to pull it off. He was lying on his back as before when I returned and now it seemed automatic to go into his strong arms and be kissed, his erection digging into my stomach as we did so.

This brought to mind the question that I had wondered about for many years as to what would it be like to have an erection such as this pushed up inside of me. What made men like Lucas like being fucked up the arse by another man? There must be something in it for them to keep on wanting it and spending their lives living and having men instead of a woman. I knew that by staying overnight I was going to be asked and I think by the fact of me saying yes meant that I was very shortly going to be asked if I would become the woman in this burgeoning relationship. The question wasn't long in coming.

'Terry,' he said, as we lay in each others' arms. 'You've already taken the first step by going down and sucking on me...'

'The answer's yes,' I said interrupting him. 'For many years now I've wondered just what it would be like to play the part of the woman and be fucked by another man, and this seems to be the right time to find out. All I ask is to be gentle at first and see if I can cope with it.'

'You darling,' he breathed, giving me a multitude of kisses which made me wonder if he'd rather play the role of the female in this game that only two can play. He'd moved on the bed to get out another condom as I got up onto my knees and leaned forward onto my elbows and knew that I had reached my moment of truth in respect of whether I was really a homosexual and had secretly wished to be for all those past years.

I was already trembling as I felt him move in between my legs and gave a start, well a flinch really as his hand came to my hip first and then felt the head of his covered cock touch the very entrance to my backside.

'The secret is to relax,' Lucas said in a soothing voice. 'Just relax that muscle otherwise it might hurt. Just relax, he kept repeating as I felt the pressure of his cock there ready to be pushed in. His free hand was stroking my waist and thigh to this purpose and I tried my hardest to do so and he must have sensed the right time for he suddenly moved and I felt my arsehole expand as the head of his cock was pushed in. My muscle was too late to react and I felt him expand me and then it was inside and l felt the whole length of him slide in and fill me.

God what a sensation that was of having that space filled in the opposite way to what it was normally used for. It was incredible that I felt every vein of his shaft press against my insides as he really filled me and got a surge of delight as his thighs met my bum and I could feel his throbbing cock pulsate inside me.

I had given a grunt at the first entry and my mouth had hung open and I found that I was now drooling and quickly closed it and swallowed all the saliva that had collected there. What have I been missing all these years I gurgled to myself as both hands were now on my hips and I began to feel him slide in and out of me as he started to fuck me. I think the pleasure was greater than what any woman experienced for it being that much tighter and therefore more feeling was given to all the nerves that I had up there inside me that this cock was now ploughing through and giving me such joy.

I trembled, shivered and shook to all the different sensations that were flowing through my body, the nerves all alight and giving off little sparks of electricity that made me jump and twitch at every movement of that big cock moving in my back passage. Don't stop I silently begged as he held me firm as he rode me, pressing himself hard up to my bum and I also felt his balls sometimes slap the cheeks and it got even better as he started to come. Holding me tighter, his pace increased and I felt him swell even harder as he gave out a gasp and held me tight to him as he jerked himself off inside me. I could have shouted out with glory at this feeling that he was giving me as I felt his cock pump out his seed into the rubber and wondered what it would have felt like if this condom wasn't there between us. He gave out one final strangulated cry as he slumped over my back and this sudden weight bore me down onto the bed and then had his full length atop of me, his cock still twitching inside me.

This being the female of the coupling was just as good if not better than being the man on top I said to myself as I felt him kiss my neck as he panted, striving to get breath back into his lungs.

'You perfect diamond,' he managed to get out as he regained his breath. 'You don't know what you've just done for me.' You don't know the half of what I've done for myself, I silently said. I liked playing this part and gave out a cry as he suddenly pulled back and out of me, the cold air, or so it seemed, wafting round my bare arse as he moved up off of me and I almost sobbed at this sudden loss of what had just given me so much pleasure.

I still had tears in my eyes when he returned from the bathroom, but this time, it was my arms that were open for him. He almost fell into them as I kissed him repeatedly.

'Oh Lucas! I never knew that it would ever feel that way. It was so....so...wonderful,' I cried through my tears. 'If only I'd known..... I wouldn't have wasted all these past years.' I was really crying now, from experiencing what not many people have and I couldn't have felt any happier as I did at that time as I held him close to me as I kissed him.

I was hooked. Just once being fucked by another man and I was a goner in terms of only being the male partner in this game that only two can play. I wanted to be the wife! To be fucked until kingdom come, well till he came at least. I loved it and I loved the man that had turned me from a male chauvinistic to being a male who only now wanted another man to make love to me. To be taken and treated as a woman, to be loved and fucked at the same time. This late in life I learned what I had been unknowingly been missing and that was a rampant male cock up inside me.

In his arms I now cuddled close to him with my head on his chest, sucking and gently teething his nipple, content with having finally found myself. As we lay in each other's arms, I reflected back at how, after my wife had died, I took to putting on one of her nightgowns before going to bed, smelling her perfume that still lingered in it. Imagining that I was her and that it was her hand that fumbled under this gown to bring about my orgasm, coming in the folds of this negligee.

I'd even gone so far as to start putting on her underwear, suspender belt, stockings and bra and posing in front of a mirror, seeing the incongruity of a male erection jutting out. Even so, the sight was enough for me to masturbate over the image I had presented of myself. Now, maybe with Lucas, I could do this again and instead of the dreaming of having a man take me, have the real thing of him fucking me while I wore this underwear. But these were just sleepy dreams that went through my mind as I drifted off to sleep.

*

It had been over two years since I had slept with anyone and it was with a great feeling of pleasure to slowly wake up with another body pressed close up to mine. The only difference this time was to feel a hard presence pressing tight up to my back and feel, for the first time in many a year, a hand grasping my morning erection. I came awake instantly on remembering last night and moved my body to tell me that I still wasn't dreaming and that it was a hard prick pressing itself up against me.

'You're awake then,' came the soft voice of Lucas behind me as his hand gave my cock a few more strokes.

'Oh Lucas,' I cried as I moved, dislodging his hand from me as I turned over to face him. 'You don't know what you did for me last night,' I said as I kissed him, groping with my free hand to find him rock hard as I was.

'From this passionate greeting,' he said with a laugh and a smile, a smile that was worth dying for now, 'and what I felt just now, you would like to be relieved the same as I would. Now move down the bed a little way.'

This I did, wriggling down until my feet were hanging over the edge for his bed was of the divan type, meaning no foot board. He quickly moved too but had turned around and now I saw his feet coming up onto the pillows and then, there in front of my face was his massive looking erection, highly magnified it being that close.

He was upside down to me and I quivered as I felt him take me into his mouth and begin sucking on my cock. His cock, the one that that had been used last night to fuck me was there before my eyes, that wonderful tool that had given me a new lease of life, throbbing and just waiting for me to do what was being done to me. My hand went up and took his balls in hand as my mouth closed on that fiery head and took him in as deep as I could before giving myself up to the pleasure of sucking and teething it as he was doing to me.

Such was my joy in doing the same to him, my hips soon began to buck and I felt his hand take hold of the base of my cock as I tried to face fuck him as he sucked and chewed on me. He too reacted in the same way and I was forced to hold him so as to prevent him from choking me as his hips tried to stuff as much of himself into me at the same time.

I came with some gusto into his hot avid mouth, him sucking and taking it as I felt him stiffen and began to come into mine. Gone were my past inhibitions at doing this and hungrily chewed on him as he came, filling my mouth with his semen which I held there as he kept on pumping yet even more into it. My cheeks must have been bulging at the amount that came out of his cock and to my own amazement, I then swallowed it.

I'd only ever once before had had oysters, but though this was similar it its way, this was much better and I sucked on him even more to try and get some more of this ambrosia that his balls had produced.

I also had come at the same time, loving the way he sucked and literally pulled it out of me and I knew that he swallowed what I had given him for his mouth never left my cock as he still continued to suck and tongue me.

But finally with both wells sucked dry, we called a halt and fell away from each other, my heart still pounding at the fact that I had swallowed his semen. I lay there looking at his slowly deflating penis and took his balls into the palm of my hand and gently bounced them up and down as I tried to guess the weight and resolved that the next time, I would do this before he came to see if I could discern any weight difference. I knew that it would be negligible but that was besides the point for I thought that he would like me to do this to him anyway.

I think we both gave out a sigh as we got off the bed and went into the bathroom for the regular shit, shave, shower and shampoo. I used his toothbrush for as I'd already had his cock in my mouth, a toothbrush was a minor detail in hygiene. He had disposable razors in the cabinet which I also made use of before having my crap and then the shower. Body cleanliness was very important when having anal and oral sex, though with the latter, the thought of possible Aids was now too late so it was dismissed for I was getting too old now to worry about such a thing.

It was strange that though both of us were naked in both bedroom and bathroom, I still was somewhat reluctant to move about the house in that state and so wrapped the sarong round me but tied it in the female fashion over the right hip so that leg was exposed. It was also less restrictive when moving about.

I went into the kitchen and began to look for food for breakfast. My house was almost identical to his though his only had two bedrooms whereas mine had three, but the kitchen layout was the same. It was uncanny to find that he used near enough, the same cupboards as I did in the storing of things, even down to the cutlery and utensil drawers. Plates opposite the sink, cups and saucers in the first wall cupboard next to the sink. Pots and pans to the right of the oven and above and to the left of the oven were the condiments and spices.

The eggs, milk, tomatoes and such like were in the fridge as expected and these I got out as well as some bacon, bread and margarine.

'Scrambled eggs?' I asked him as he came in when I was getting everything out, 'and how do you like your bacon?'

'I like my men hard,' he said as he put an arm round my waist and kissed my shoulder, 'and the bacon soft.' I smiled at him over my shoulder and got on with cooking breakfast.

'Are we eating outside?' I asked.

'Good Lord! I forgot about the dinner things,' and he went out and brought in the debris from last night and then made coffee as I got round to dishing up the breakfast meal which we took outside into the glorious sunshine and finished off the meal with toast and marmalade, it being typically English, except for the weather.

After us both washing up the things from two meals, took another coffee out and lay down on the loungers by the pool.

'You should get those white bits tanned,' he said and disappeared into the house and came out a few minutes later and gave me a soft leather sheath. 'Put this over the old todger and save it from getting sunburnt.' It was soft but thicker than a condom and I managed, with some difficulty, to get my penis inside it and then lay back to try and give my upper thighs and lower stomach a bit of a tan.

Few words were spoken over the next hour as we lay there side by side on our loungers, quite close to each other.

'Lucas,' I said, reaching out my hand to touch him, though keeping my eyes closed from the direct sunlight. 'I should really be getting home. The shutters are all down on my windows and the neighbours might notice this and think that something has happened to me. Living alone I seem to tend to bring out the motherly instinct in the women about me.'

'Yes, of course. I never thought of that being so secluded here myself,' he replied, his hand now taking hold of mine and giving it a squeeze. 'Would....could....do....do you think we could put off your going for an hour Terry?'

'I think I could Lucas, what did you have in mind?' I asked, my cock already rising at what I guessed he was going to suggest.

'That we spent that hour in bed.'

'Yes, I'd like that,' I replied giving his hand a reciprocal squeeze. I then opened my eyes as I turned onto my side and looked at him and saw that his cock was up and hard against his stomach.

'I thought you would,' he said as I saw his eyes move down to my lower region and I looked too and saw how ludicrous my cock looked standing almost upright in this leather sheath I had on it. We both had a laugh and he pulled it off and moved over and bent his head and gave the head of my cock a suck.

'No,' I said sitting up. 'Not this way. I...I want you too,' I finished lamely and was pleased to see him give me that sweet smile again as he stood up and held out his hand. I took it and let him lead me back into the house and into the bedroom with the unmade bed and we quickly got onto it and went into a clinch as we kissed each other quite passionately.

He got two condoms out of the drawer and handed me one and I quickly tore it out of its wrapper and rolled it down over my throbbing erection as he rolled over and went onto his knees. It was less than twelve hours since I'd put myself in between those lovely brown cheeks of his bum and I was eager to do so again.

I was soon between his legs and pushing the head of my covered cock into the hole of his backside and had the double pleasure of not only hearing him groan with delight but also of me now having my cock once again surrounded by the tight heat of his arse as I slid in to my full length. His hips under my hands and his bum tight up against my thighs as I felt my cock throb and also felt his pulse rate transmitted through it.

I really loved moving myself in and out of him and knew that in a few minutes I would be getting the same feeling of being fulfilled as he was now and getting the same kind of joy that he was verbally pouring out of how much he loved me having him.

It's one of the pleasures of life that doesn't last very long and I was soon ramming myself hard up into him before straining against his bum as I came in great bursts and thought of the day before by having had sex fulfilment three times whereas before, I was lucky to have been be able to get an erection and masturbate once a day. He certainly was putting life into me and turning the clock back at my having regained some of my earlier vigour in this department.

I pulled out of him and marvelled that this was my second coming so far this day and it wasn't yet mid-day. He groaned at my withdrawal and I quickly left the bed to get rid of the rubber down the toilet to be then able to have him have me for the second time. My insides were in a turmoil and on fire at having been fucked once and that I was really looking forward to being fucked again.

He was there on the bed, on his knees, his cock covered, waiting for me and I smiled and got onto the bed and assumed the position and had the joy and pleasure all over again of having a big cock pushed up in my arse to be fucked. I was in heaven, feeling not only his hands on my hips and his thighs touching my bum, but having that pulsating hard piece of flesh inside me. Moving in and out and at times, expanding my rear end as he would almost pull out completely, tantalising me with it there before ramming himself back inside till his balls slapped against the cheeks of my arse.

I was drooling and thanked my lucky stars that I had bumped into him a few nights before. This time now seemed so far in the past that I couldn't really believe so much had happened in the meantime. One minute a widowed heterosexual and the next, a devoted slave to male homosexuality. I found myself pushing backwards to his forward thrusts, trying to get more of him inside as he fucked me. But as I said a short time back, this pleasure is more of a fleeting one for it doesn't last very long and he was soon grinding his hips up to me as he came inside me.