Game for Two

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But I loved it and wondered how long it would be before he would able to stick himself into me again. He got back onto the bed after losing his condom and we held each other as we kissed, saying at how we had both enjoyed the sex we'd just had between us.

It was with reluctance that I drew apart and got off the bed and got dressed.

'You will be coming back Terry?' he asked and I caught the almost pleading note in his voice.

'Of course,' I said smiling back at him lying there, naked on the bed. 'I've still got to beat you at chess. Give me a couple of hours and have the chessboard ready.' I bent over him and gave him a kiss and I'm sure I saw tears in his eyes as I left the bedroom and let myself out of the house.

As his polygon was next to mine, it was only five minutes later that I entered my own garden and let myself into the house. The first thing I did was to raise the closed shutters letting any nosy neighbour see that I was still alive. It was still not quite noon but I mixed myself a large gin and tonic and went and lay down on my own bed and ran through my mind the past twenty four hours and squirmed with the delight of the memories that came to mind.

The big prick of Lucas and of me taking it into my mouth, the first one ever, and how much I'd enjoyed it. Then the sucking and finally swallowing of his semen and still wanting more, but then came the icing on the cake. To then have that erection pushed up into me and being fucked with it! What a glorious feeling that had been and I wished that I had started doing that when I was back in the navy. I might not have ever got married then.

This brought the images of my wife back to me. I had loved her, that goes without saying. Our time together, nearly thirty years was not something that you could easily dismiss when it was almost half of my present life. With us both being the only child of our parents and not having siblings was something we could handle and it was a bitter blow when we found out that she was unable to have children herself. We thought of adoption when it finally came out but we had gotten used to just being together so we didn't. Instead, we enjoyed each other's company and visited many places all over the world that we might not have been able to afford if we'd had children.

I finished my drink and went to what had been her chest of drawers and ran my hands through her underwear that after she had gone I had at various times put on and pretended that I was her and would sometimes go to bed wearing them and fuck the pillow. There had also been days where I would also put on one of her dresses too and spend all day inside the house acting as her. I then wondered what Lucas would think if I was to present myself to him wearing female underwear and wanting to be loved and fucked as one? But decide that it was too soon in our relationship to spring this on him though I really felt now that I would rather be treated as the female in what we did together.

I then realised that I'd been at home for over two hours and suddenly felt very lonely and wanted to be back with Lucas. To see, touch and talk to, and so I changed my clothes and leaving some of the shutters up, locked up the house and walked back to where Lucas, my new found love lived.

*

His plot differed slightly from mine by having his car port alongside the wall that separated it from the pool. It was big enough to drive the car in and also to turn round in so that you didn't have to back out onto the road. But as yet, he hadn't bought a car and the gate was unlocked and I went through this and then another gate that led into the pool area.

Lucas gave a small cry of delight when he saw me and quickly jumped up of his lounger and came over and gave me a swift kiss before going into the house and bringing out some beers. The chessboard had been set up between the loungers and I went and sat down and was served a nice cold beer as he sat down opposite me and we began to play.

We drew the first game, I lost the second one but drew on the third.

'You're getting better,' he said with a smile when the game was finished. 'You're making it harder for me.' I never did get round to telling him that as a boy, I was the borough's schoolboy champion in my last year at college. It was just this forty odd year gap that had slowed me down and when you live the almost vegetable existence in Spain, it does tend to dry up the brain cells.

He had been sitting there in a sarong having put it on before we'd started and during our playing, I had taken off my shirt but was still wearing my shorts.

'Come on,' he said. 'It's time for a swim,' as he stood up and took off his sarong for me to see his lovely firm brown body before diving into the cool water of the pool. It took only a moment to divest myself of my shorts and sandals to join him.

We lazily swam about and played for nearly an hour with much touching of hands and the odd fondling of each other's genitals before we got out and rubbed ourselves dry before laying down naked on the loungers. I had laid down on my front to try and get my bum brown when he remarked that I should be careful with me being so white there, that he got up and got some lotion and began to rub it over my cheeks. It was when he stuck his finger up into me that I began to squirm, getting an almost instant erection, but it also aroused me to my need of him there instead of a finger. With my bum oiled, I lifted myself up onto my knees.

'Please Lucas,' I begged. 'Fuck the condom. Just fuck me now, please.' His hands were all oily and I'm sure he wiped them over his cock before he got behind me. He straddled the lounger which was solidly made of wood and not one of those cheap plastic things, and I felt his greasy hands hold my hips as the tip of his cock nuzzled the entrance to my back passage.

He slid in with ease and filled me not only with his cock but happiness too as he quickly began to move himself in the fucking of me. Live bare naked flesh was now being used inside me and I loved every glorious inch of his thickness that contracted and expanded me as he ploughed my field.

'You glorious man,' I cried as I felt his come splash the insides of my anal canal. 'I felt you come.' Dizzy with delight I urged him to keep ramming himself into me till he was completely empty before with much gasping, he pulled out. His cock, still huge, slowly withdrawing leaving an empty space behind and I'm sure creating a vacuum as my insides seemed to contract because of the lack of air. As his prick left me I felt just like a balloon and held the lounger tight as I thought I might suddenly take off as a balloon does when suddenly released, and fly around the pool area in crazy circles till deflated.

I quickly turned over onto my back and held my own erection that was throbbing enough to hurt, upright for him to see and wiggle it for him to attend to. This he did by placing his mouth over the head and with an oily hand, pumped me as he sucked and gave me the relief from the pressure that had built up whilst he'd been fucking me.

I came in nice healthy amounts which he took in and I saw his eyes twinkling as he looked up at me, not letting go as he continued to suck and eventually swallow the entire contents of my balls in one go.

'You seem to like it both ways,' he said with a smile as he licked his lips.

'I do, I do,' I cried and it was only the fact that his cock had not long come out of my arse that stopped me from going back down on him.

We went under the small shower spray by the poolside where I carefully washed his prick as he washed his hands of the sun oil. It was only then that I realised that I'd had him fuck me out in the open air and thanked the Lord that the pool area was surrounded by high walls. Then it was back to the loungers to catch the late afternoon sun.

I raided his fridge that evening and found enough to make a meal which we ate outside again, also having two bottles of wine, though we did wash up the plates and other things before going to bedroom for a night of sex.

Orally to start with but only enough for arousal until I got him onto his knees to enjoy once again the pleasure of putting my cock between the brown cheeks of his bum and fucking him up the arse. I was rejuvenated with fucking this strong man's body beneath my hands and came with some gusto as I rammed myself in tight to hold him firm as my hips bucked out my coming.

Then it was my turn and had that sheer delight of having his prick back up inside and give me a most pleasurable ride.

'I think I'm coming to love you Lucas,' I said as we lay in each other's arms afterwards.

'I was thinking the same thing,' he replied as he kissed me. 'It's been such a long time since anybody has given me so much pleasure in so short a time.'

'Long may it continue,' I said, now a bit sleepy and so with a goodnight kiss, I soon fell asleep in his arms.

*

Next morning during breakfast and after our morning oral sex session, I mentioned about food.

'Let's go and get some provisions up at the supermarket,' I said, 'I can also let you see where I live. The inside I mean for we've got to go there to get the car for I'm not walking that far and carrying it all back.'

'Good idea,' he said, so after the washing up, we got dressed properly and walked those few minutes to my house where I got the car out of the drive and we went shopping.

I selected what I liked whilst he picked up the things he preferred and so we finished up with a full trolley, not forgetting the wine. We drove to his house first to unload some of the food till his fridge and freezer were full and then back to mine where we stored the rest. It seemed to be tacit understanding by this that I would be spending more time at his place that at mine.

With this done, I then showed him over my home and he remarked that I was slightly over the top in furniture. We were in my bedroom at the time and I pulled open a few drawers and explained that I still had all my late wife's clothes and underwear there. He was by what had been her dresser and he dipped his hand into a drawer I'd left open and brought up some lingerie.

'With all this here, have....have you ever tried wearing any of these things?' he asked me in a shy voice.

'I...I...well...I did, just after she passed away. I wanted to recreate her if you know what I mean, but that was two years ago. I just haven't had the heart to thrown the things away.

'Would...would you put some on for me?' he asked. 'Now?'

'No, I couldn't! You'd only laugh at me. I thought I looked ridiculous the last time I did, what with my paunch,' I replied.

'Please!' he asked in a pleading voice. 'If you'll let me, I'll put some on too, then we can both look and feel like a woman that's being fucked.' I got a stirring inside my shorts at the suggestion and seemed to take a long time in replying.

'Well,' I began, dragging the word out. 'If you promise not to laugh.'

'I promise,' he said making the sign of a cross over his heart. 'But let me put some on too.' I reluctantly agreed and so we both quickly took off our outside clothes and began to put on stockings, suspender belts and finally adding a bra and I still thought I looked ridiculous with my belly hanging over the suspender belt that held up the stockings, but it had produced the same effect on both of us by given us massive erections that looked incongruous jutting out from this female underwear.

'You fill the bra better than I do,' he said with a shaky laugh as we looked at each other before moving in close to hold and kiss one another. 'God, these stockings feel so sensuous,' he said when we broke off the kiss, our cocks having rubbed up against each other. We were both really turned on dressed up in this way and I quickly went to the bedside table where I still had quite a few condoms left and got two of them out.

Lucas went down onto his knees and took the head of my cock into his mouth and gave me quite a few good sucks as well as tonguing the erogenous zones around it. I passed him a condom which he rolled down onto my shaft and quickly got onto the bed presenting his arse to me.

I was slow in getting on the bed behind him, loving the sight of his brown bum framed by the black suspender straps down the sides of his thighs and the stocking tops being held up by them. His back looked that much different with the bra strap across it as I first stroked the sides of his body and waist before holding him firm and sticking my rubber clad cock into his waiting orifice.

He was as tight as usual and I loved the internal pressure he exerted round the whole circumference of my cock as it slid and disappeared into his backside. With it out of sight but not out of mind, I began to use it and really gave him a right good fucking till I came, panting heavily as I then leaned over his back and felt him use his sphincter muscle to try and squeeze what semen out that I had left in my shaft.

He gave out a cry as I pulled out of him and went off to the adjoining bathroom and got rid of the condom and felt a little self conscious as I walked back for him to see my own erection swaying about between these suspender straps and the tops of the stockings I was wearing.

'I want to do something different,' I said as I got to the bed by which he was standing, his erection already covered with his condom, and I pulled the pillows down to the middle of the bed before I got on to it. I then lay down on the pillows and leaned right back so that was bum was much higher and lifted my legs up, almost creasing my stomach in this position. 'I want to see your face as you make love to me.'

He saw that it was possible for my arsehole was now high enough for him to stay on his knees and yet still have the ability to enter me. He moved in and I rested the calves of my legs on his shoulders as he moved in closer and by him grasping me by the front of my thighs was able to pull me towards him.

What a joy it was to see the pleasure on his face as he looked directly at me as his cock began to slide into me until his thighs were tight up against my bum, my legs up high against his chest and shoulders. He mouthed me a kiss as he began to move and I saw that he enjoyed this experience of having me this way, seeing me smile back up to him as he fucked me. A whole gamut of expressions crossed his face as he ploughed into me and bent almost in half in this fashion, still enjoyed being fucked in this way. He almost lifted me up as he pulled tight on my legs as he began to shoot out his load and I gave out a sob to his cries of delight as he kept surging into me in his coming.

We didn't do it too often this way for it was rather back-breaking for the recipient, though we did find a better way later where we could even kiss one another as we fucked. This we tried later that night after we'd had dinner back at his place, minus the underwear which stayed in my home.

We took it in turns to sit on a hard back chair, naked of course and the one sitting was wearing the condom. I did it first and my cock was standing almost upright as I sat there and he then straddled the chair and my legs and lowered himself down onto my organ that I held upright for him.

He gasped as he slowly sat down on my prick that was, at the same time, moving up into him until he was then sitting on my thighs with me fully embedded inside him.

'This is fantastic,' he cried as his arms that were round my neck pulled me head closer to him so that we could kiss. My cock was throbbing inside him and I felt his pulse rate as we sat in this position while we kissed. Then it was up to me to bounce him on my hips and fuck him in this way.

It was great for both giver and receiver as we changed positions later and vowed that we would do it this way whenever we felt the inclination to kiss and cuddle at the same time.

*

We fucked each other silly over the whole of the summer, sometimes at my place but at his for most of the time. I was almost living there as I now seemed to be spending more time in his home than in mine. It was a natural progression that towards the end of summer he suggested that I moved in permanently and I agreed. That I was still paying rates on my own home was bye the bye for it was still far cheaper for two to live together than one in these circumstances.

So here I moved in and was happy to be the wife to Lucas especially when he bought me the underwear, to be dressed this way as he made love to me. I was happy enough to take on half of the household chores for I was every ready to bend over and have him fuck me whenever the mood took him which, to my delight, was quite frequently. Though I still fucked him too I was satisfied to bow down to his wishes and it made for a perfect harmonious relationship.

We became closer than peas in a pod and Christmas was a delight as we didn't stint ourselves and had great fun in decorating the house though we actually went out for our Christmas lunch at one of the best restaurants in town. But it was a happy time for us both in the giving and receiving of presents. The best one though was when he gave me a special one, his cock and body all tied up in ribbons that I could only unwrap with my teeth. I think we had sex in every conceivable place in the house over the winter period and I loved the dark evenings with a roaring fire, one that burns you on one side while the other is cold. Being sucked and fucked on this thick and lovely fluffy white mat in front of this fire. Then to kiss and cuddle and try to make dreams of the future.

It wasn't until the winter was passing that we lay in each other's arms and tried to talk of the future which I knew wouldn't be that long for me as I was just approaching my sixty first birthday. I suggested that I would make a new will because since my wife had died, I now didn't have anyone to leave whatever I had left, to give to. I left it in the air and Lucas said that he was in the same boat not having any living kin himself and why shouldn't we then make a mirror will. Each of us to leave whatever we had to the other.

I said that this was a good idea and so, a week later, we went into town and spoke to a notary. Both of us were now quite fluent in Spanish and so we had two wills drawn up with us both leaving everything to each other.

With this done, we both went off and had a celebratory dinner and I shouldn't really have driven home in that state, but I did and we survived. We had talked about Lucas buying a car to which I had said no for we still had mine and he came to accept that.

Spring had now sprung and it would soon be time for us to be sitting out by the pool again. Well in fact, it was now warm enough and so the loungers were brought out and we began to take advantage of that weak but still sun tanning weather to really brown me. I was not quite his colour but I looked much healthier since I had lost all those white bits towards the end of last summer. Now was the time to top it up and become as golden brown as he was. He now joked that he couldn't find my bum in the dark as he used to.

We had by now having adopted ourselves to each other's taste that we would do turn about shopping at the local supermarket and it was his turn this week. I hadn't as yet begun to have my car parked at his place and so he had to walk down to my house, get the car out and go and do the shopping.

While he was out on this weekly errand in his turn, I decided to give his place a bit of a clean. I'd helped keep most of the visible places of the house clean whilst there but now it was time to tackle the bits that always seemed to have got missed.

The bedroom was one such place and pulled the chest of drawers out and cleaned the space behind and in pushing it back, one of the bottom drawers had come partly open. I tried shutting it but it wouldn't go fully back and surmised that something had fallen out of one of the upper ones. So I pulled it right out and fumbled in at the back and found a large envelope which was quite dusty and then found that the drawer closed quite easily once it had been removed.