Games Ch. 07-08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MDF251
MDF251
753 Followers

"Ladies and gentlemen, Julie and I have a major gift for Adam, so please forgive us while we attend to it. Get naked, party, have fun – the bars open and we'll join you in a little while!" Sheri announced to laughter, cheers and a few lines of "For he's jolly good fellow".

As clothing dropped in every direction, the corners of Adam's lips curled up and his eyes glassed over. Adam would later confess to his lovers that he thought he was dreaming, praying he wouldn't wake up too soon. Adam was wrong - there could be a future in the past. Together, Sheri and Julie led him away to the pool house and adventure beyond his wildest dreams...

~ I had a great deal of fun writing this one. I'll confess to having a "close encounter" during my youth with one special cousin but, nothing as notable as Adam. I started to wonder what might happen if that "special" cousin returned years later, with an appetite for renewed adventures. Games - grew out of those ideas and I hope you have enjoyed this story. Thanks to all for the support and the continued following. MDF251 ~

MDF251
MDF251
753 Followers
12