All Comments on 'Games of Deceit'

by fgmntfmgnshn

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
"Naval" is nothing to do with navel.

One extra point off for not knowing the difference between the two.

fgmntfmgnshnfgmntfmgnshnover 10 years agoAuthor
Difference between a series and a chaptered story:

I didnt think I had to do this, and I hate responding to unconstructive feedback, but after the hateful email I just recieved, here it goes: The reason there is not a Ch. 1 listed in the title is because this is going to be a series and not a continuing story. Each submission is going to be its own book if you will with no need to read any of the prior installments. The only constant will be the main character. That will make each narrative unique and therefore its own story. Thanks to the anonymous idiot who reemed me through an email despite not knowing the difference.

Also, for those who want to complain about grammar - I warned you - and you are preaching to the choir. I reread my work ten times (seriously) before submitting. If you dont like it, then do something about it and email me to be my editor. Us authors are not paid. We dont have a big book company with a myriad of paid editors to fix our mistakes. We do what we can for your enjoyment. If it bugs you, go read 'Fifty Shades of Grey.'

To all who have favorited or rated this story or any of my others highly, thanks. I know its crap to give two paragraphs to Anonymous idiots and you readers only one sentence, but I cannot stress this enough, thank you. It is my great honor to continue writing for all of you. Any (non anonymous) email will be answered and have no problems discussing current or future submissions. Thank you.

Damn that was therapeutic.

crystal_fancrystal_fanover 10 years ago
Thanks!

Good work! I can't say I like your main char, but I suppose that's the point. Ignore the haters; 8 pages and someone complains about a typo, especially after you opening "no editor" comment? His complaint isn't worth the paper it isn't written on. Please keep on with the writing.

ramonbrookramonbrookabout 8 years ago
Yea the main character is an asshole....

And I wanted to see him get his ass kicked. But you were very clear about this up front so how can anyone complain. And my complaint isn't with uncle Patrick! It is with the so called loving wife and daughter! They are bigger assholes than Patrick! They pretty much shit in Aidan's face and they are the ones, in my opinion, that need to be torn down to size for who they really are! Maybe Alana was right about Katie being a loser! And Lillian is a degenerate who must have always been a sick bitch. Good riddens! All three of them need to feel some scorched earth!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Amazing

Just amazing I have read everyone of your stories and there all fucking amazing

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
A big fan.

This series is a strange one. It stands differently from other sex stories on this site as its focus in on the villain. This change in perspective is refreshing. Making for one heck of a read. Kate's slow deterioration to slut is extremely exciting and well written. I would love to see the series continued.

Sincerely

A Fan

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
really good

I really enjoyed this story I kinda wish Patrick made Kate fuck another man to test her loyalty

NovemberComingFireNovemberComingFire12 months ago

Haven’t hated hated many stories on here but goddamn this one actually made me sick to my stomach. Not even bothering with the other one.

shadrachtshadracht7 months ago

Disappointing from a usually spectacular author. It's written fine, it's just not a story that needed to be written, full of horrible people who win.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous