Games People Play

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I figured he and Jo were planning on getting together when everyone else had gone home. Well, were they going to be in for a surprise! I figured I'd let them get started and then I was going to break their little private party up in a big way.

You know, the works. I'd kick his arse for him and throw him out of the house, then I'd throw Jo out on her arse behind him. Well, then, if Kirsty was passed out somewhere, I'd fuck the arse off her and then she could follow the other two out the door.

Good plan. Well, not really, but I'd had a hell of a lot to drink that night. So it sure sounded good to me at the time and I definitely wasn't thinking of the consequences. Come on, I was pissed out of my bloody head. Hey, invading Iraq would have sounded like a good idea that night to me, in the state I was in.

Switching my drugged Coke with Kirsty's was easier than I thought it would be. I was damned sure Martin had drugged the Coke, as it seemed to me that it took him a long time to pour it. Anyway half an hour later Kirsty and I are sitting on the couch when she goes out like a bloody light. I, of course to all but someone looking very closely, appeared to do the same.

For the next hour or so I played possum. Jo came over and shook me when folks started leaving but I was apparently dead to the world. By two AM, there were just the four of us. Martin and Jo were clearing up and I watched them through half closed eyes.


Jo had been drinking quite well that evening but it appeared to have only slightly affected her. Once most of the clearing up was done I heard Martin and Jo talking.

"Come on, Jo. This is the best chance we'll ever have. Ralph's out for the count; he won't be getting it up tonight. And Kirsty's told me how much you like it."

"No, Martin, it wouldn't be right. If Ralph had said he didn't mind, I would love to do it, but Ralph's dead against it. He wasn't even interested in sleeping with Kirsty."

"Look, they are both out cold we could put them in bed together and Ralph would think he'd shagged Kirsty anyway."

I was beginning to think I'd got it all wrong. But then Martin said, if she wouldn't sleep with him perhaps she'd at least dance with him. He'd been running the bar all night and he'd missed out on dancing with her.

Martin put the music back on and I watched them dance a slow dance together. Whilst they were dancing, I could see Martin's hands going to places they shouldn't really be going. But Jo didn't seem to be doing anything about it.

Shit, if I'd had any sense, I would have pretended to wake up at this point. But the booze was doing my thinking for me. I knew Jo and her little games, how she played hard to get sometimes. I was sure this was one of her games she was playing with Martin. And if she was planning to cheat on me with him I was bloody sure that I was going to catch her at it.

"God, will you look at the state of this room? I can't leave it like this." Jo said as they finished dancing. "And what are you going to do about Kirsty? You can't carry her home in that condition. I know. We'll put her in the spare room and you can collect her in the morning."

"Thanks," Martin said, "but you surely don't intend to really clear up tonight, do you? You look like you're worn out."

"Oh, I would hate getting up to this mess in the morning. I'll have to do it tonight."

"I know there's some Red Bull's behind the bar; they are supposed to put some energy into you. Why don't we both have one and then I'll help you finish the clearing up properly after we put the two sleepy heads to bed." Martin said as he headed for the bar again.

I'm not sure what happened then, I think I must have dozed a bit because the next I remember Jo and Martin were sitting in the armchairs drinking what I assumed was their Red Bulls. I remember thinking that maybe I'd got Jo wrong and she wasn't going to let Martin fuck her.

But then they were suddenly gone. Shit, I must have dozed off again. Bugger, Kirsty was no longer leaning against me; she was gone. Wide awake then, I looked around the room. Kirsty wasn't there; they must have taken her up to the spare room.

But why couldn't I hear them coming back down to get me. Oh, shit, I was right; Jo was going to let Martin shag her. I went to get up, but for some reason I felt very weak and had difficulty standing.

Shit, that drink of Kirsty's must have been drugged as well. My mind was awake and very sober now, but I felt so weak it was an effort to get my arms and legs to work. I staggered to the lounge door, stubbing my toe in the process. Jo must have removed my shoes, she knows they make my feet ache. Shit, what was I thinking; I could hear them upstairs now and I'm thinking about my bloody shoes.

With great difficulty, I started to climb the stairs and that's when I started to hear what they were saying.

"No! Get off me, you bastard! I told you, only if Ralph agrees and he doesn't."

"Come on, you little prick teaser; I know you like it. Kirsty has told me how you and Ralph are shagging all the time."

"That's completely different, Ralph's my husband and I love him."

"You'll love me once you feel this inside you, you little nymph."

'Holy shit! Martin was going to rape her if I don't get there quickly.' I thought as I tried to struggle up the stairs, but it was like trying to climb Mount Everest.

I could hear them fighting. Jo was shouting, "No! No!" and Martin was telling her she was going to love it once he got his cock in her.

After what seemed like an age I was at the top of the stairs. They were in the spare room and I got to the door as soon as I could. Jo was half on and half off the bed, her clothes ripped to shreds and Martin was fucking her like his life depended on it.

Jo was still screaming, "No" and trying to fight her way out from under him. But Martin was much larger and stronger than she was.

Summoning all the strength I could muster, I lunged at Martin. Neither of them were apparently aware of my presence. The most I could do was fall on top of him; I managed to force my right arm around the front of his throat and grabbing my right hand with the left I pulled back as hard as I could.

The next I remember I was lying on the floor with Martin on his back on top of me. I was still pulling at my right hand with all the strength I could muster. Martin flailed his arms and legs about for a while and then went limp. At that point, I must have passed out as the next thing I knew I was waking in hospital.

A very battered looking Jo was sitting by my bed and a man in a police uniform was standing by the door.

"Are you all right, Ralph?" Jo asked.

Okay, you tell me what I was supposed to say to her now. The woman I loved. The woman who had been raped because I thought I was going to be clever and catch her cheating on me. What would you say to her?

++++++++++++++++

Martin had died; I'd strangled him. I was charged with manslaughter but the Judge threw it out almost before the case began. He said I was under the influence of drugs that Martin had administered and I was not in control of my faculties. So he ordered the jury to find me not guilty. I was told later that the only reason the charge was brought was so that I wouldn't have the thought of it hanging over me. You know, double jeopardy.

Kirsty well, she was very ill. Martin had drugged her drink, but with a different concoction to the one he'd planned to use on me. She'd drunk half her drink and had topped up her glass again by the time I'd switched them. The combination of the two made her very ill and she almost didn't make it.

Jo and just about everyone else thinks I was a bloody hero that night. But I knew that Jo was basically so naïve that she wouldn't have suspected Marty would really try anything once she had said no. I'm damned sure not even Kirsty knew about Marty's plans that evening, she definitely didn't know about the drugs Marty was playing with.

I know in my own mind, that when I should have been on top of the situation. I was drinking too bloody much and playing stupid games, when I should have been ready to kick Marty's arse for him the moment he stepped out of line. I've had a bloody hard time living with that knowledge.

Life goes on.

12