Games People Play

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After I helped her clear the dishes, she pulled me into the den, where we sat on a couch and selected a video to watch. By the time the opening credits had finished rolling, she was in my lap and our mouths were plastered together. Long before the plot unfolded, she was riding my flagpole while feeding me her magnificent boobs. Perhaps because of the earlier activity, I managed to last until the movie was into the second hour before I shot a hot load of creamy cum into her cushion-like cunt.

Jeannie collapsed into my arms and we stayed hugged together for a long time. I think we both might have even dozed off in the wonderful afterglow of our coupling. I was roused out of my lethargy when she whispered in my ear, "Honey, I think we need to go up to bed."

I reacted with all the aplomb of a sleep-walker but Jeannie held my hand and guided me back up to the master bedroom. As we walked in, I caught a glimpse of the digital clock and was surprised to see that it read 10:18. Time flies when you're having fun!

Jeannie had me get into the king-size bed and then crawled in after me. I lay on my left side and she snuggled up to me spoon fashion. I had a little trouble breathing with her soft blond hair drifting into my mouth and nose until she reached back and moved her hair out of my face. I clamped my hands easily around her big tits, wiggled my crotch into her ass and started to settle down. All of me, except my third leg, of course. Having a mind of its own, it began inflating as it snuggled between the pillows of her ass. When it got uncomfortable, Jeannie reached between her legs, pulled my cock to her entrance, and pushed back until I was impaled within her pussy once more. Then we went to sleep, too exhausted for any more action.

But that didn't last long. That digital clock was one of the kind that projects the time on the ceiling so you can tell the time without getting up. At 1:27, I woke up with a warm feeling around my throbbing cock and looked down to see Jeannie's pretty head slowly working up and down my shaft. With a little encouragement, she got on hands and knees and I knelt behind her, sliding my questing dong into her wet love tunnel. When the display said 2:11, she had cum twice and I was dribbling the last drops of cum from my latest load into her pussy while I pressed into her luscious bottom. I was asleep when my head hit the pillow.

At 3:17, I awoke to enormous pressure on my bladder. I made it to the bathroom in time to keep from having to mop up an accident. When I got back to bed, I found that my efforts to keep from waking her had failed. I reached over to kiss her but, when we broke apart, she rolled me on my back and mounted me again. It was after four when I got to sleep again, sated once more.

At 5:58, I woke up on my side. When I opened my eyes, Jeannie was in my face with our noses almost touching. She grinned devilishly and asked if I wanted to fuck again. She had me hard in no time and I climbed into her saddle, again doing the "this way and that way" dance until I had filled her pussy with another load of fresh sperm. For the first time, I wondered if I should be worried about her getting pregnant. It was a fleeting thought though. It was after seven o'clock when she pulled me down on her. Although I was worried about crushing her, she wouldn't let me move and I lost my train of thought as I drifted off to sleep.

The next time I woke up, sunlight was streaming into the room and I could not see the clock's display on the ceiling. I rolled over - realizing for the first time that Jeannie was not in bed - and read that it was 10:02. I hastily climbed out of bed, peed, climbed in the shower and then pulled on my shorts. Running downstairs, I found Jeannie in the kitchen preparing us some breakfast ... maybe it was brunch at this time. The only thing she was wearing was a little pinafore apron that covered most of the vital parts but left her glorious bottom bare. I sneaked up on her and wrapped her in my arms, planting a long kiss on her ear.

"Mm, baby, you feel good this morning," she laughed, giving me a squeeze with one hand, the other busy with a spatula. "You left me starving so I figured you would be too."

"Uh, huh," I replied, rubbing both hands over her buttocks. "I want to eat you for breakfast."

She laughed again, more of a giggle this time.

"Bacon and eggs first, lover. Then pussy and cock. Okay?"

"Sounds like a bargain," I said, kissing her neck as I squeezed her luscious tits. "You are such a magnificent woman!"

"Thank you, honey. You are a very special lover yourself, you know."

Now that was the kind of compliment I could live with.

We sat at the small kitchen table and consumed scrambled eggs, bacon, toast, jelly, and orange juice. I finished first and when my hunger was sated, I leaned over and began to nibble on Jeannie, who had removed her apron when she sat down. When she dabbed some grape jelly on her ruby red nipples, I devoured them while she continued eating, slowly, sensuously lifting bites of food to her mouth, watching my eyes watching her. Did I have a hard-on? Does a bear shit in the woods?

As I was sucking her nipples, Jeannie slowly slumped down in her chair. When she finished eating, she scooted her chair around until it was facing me. I glanced down and got the idea...her pussy was at the edge of the seat. I trickled my tongue down her form to the glistening opening between her splayed legs and began to eat again. This was the dessert to top off the first course: nectar of the gods!

In less than 30 minutes on my knees, she had cum three times and had finally turned into a ball of putty with no bones to keep her shape! It was funny and gratifying that she was so curled up around my head that the image in my mind was a lump of potter's clay molded around the end of a stick, the stick being my head. She was simpering, whining, grasping, clawing, but totally incoherent.

I figured it was time to move on to another activity, one that would reward my throbbing erection, so I helped her up and half-carried, half-guided her back up to the bedroom. I eased her down in the middle of the rumpled bed and then climbed on top of her, guiding my prong into her sloppy twat. I sank all the way to my root and ground myself against her gently for a few moments while we swapped spit. Then I began to pump her pussy.

After just a few minutes though, she wrapped arms and legs around me and stopped my movement, meanwhile reaching to the nightstand.

When she turned back, she said, "Honey, there's one more thing I want you to do. I used to like this ... a lot ... but haven't gotten to do it in years now. Do you like to fuck ass?"

"Uh ... I don't know. I've never gotten to try it."

"Do you want to try it?"

"Oh, yes!"

"Okay. You'll have to take it easy at first until I can get used to it again. But it will get better the more we do it. Back up a little."

Did I just hear her right? The more we do it? Was she planning on ...? Oh, back to reality. Her hand, containing a gob of cool lubricant, began smearing it on my cock. I was holding her legs up and could see where she had already prepared herself - she had planned this! I loved it.

While I held her legs up high, Jeannie guided my cock to her puckered anus, rubbing it back and forth, up and down before centering it. She moved her hand to my balls and very gently pulled me forward. Looking down, I had a great view of my cock and her ass. I began to ease forward, applying minimal pressure to her undefended passage. Slowly my mushroom head pushed the stretchy skin inward, further and further until with a groan from Jeannie, the head disappeared and her anus pulled out around my shaft. I knelt below her bottom and waited, holding her ankles and watching her face run through a range of emotions from pain to ecstasy. She told me when she was ready for me to push into her.

I eased forward in little bits, afraid of going too fast and hurting her. In and out, in and out, in and out. It was several minutes before I pressed my root against her ass but it felt so good! And my balls slapping against her ass cheeks felt nice too. For a long time, I stayed still, savoring the feeling of my probe flexing in her bowels, and loving the return attention of her sphincter closing and opening around my shaft. I waited until she plaintively begged me to fuck her ass before starting to move.

I put her feet on my shoulders and leaned forward over her when I began to pump her ass. Slowly at first, I relished every single move, whether an out stroke or a plunge in because her opening seemed to caress every millimeter of flesh on my cock. Thus I tried to take advantage of every bit of my length. Gradually she got more and more used to my intruder though and began to beg me to fuck her harder and harder. I got faster and faster, ramming into her ass with each thrust. I loved it when she came, loved it even better that I was able to hold off and keep fucking her. Especially when she began changing the angle of her legs every few minutes and used her hand to manipulate her clit. She came a second time, screaming out my name.

Still I kept pumping her ass, letting her work on her own clit. Her legs wrapped around my neck and I realized that she was probably as vulnerable as she would ever be, opening herself to anything I wanted to do to her. I couldn't have asked for any more giving relationship from a lover. Perhaps that impacted my brain or my balls, but shortly after that, I felt the point of no return creep up on me and suddenly I was shooting cum out of my cock like a fireman trying to force water to the sixth floor of a raging fire. It seemed to me like the most explosive orgasm I had ever experienced. Perhaps that contributed to Jeannie having one last climax, one that also seemed to be like a conflagration. Her legs hoisted her body up to meet my last few thrusts and hold her there, as her fingernails dug at the sheets beside us.

It was after noon, probably a good 30 minutes later that I was able to move from the spot where I had collapsed beside Jeannie. She had recovered enough to roll toward me and engulf me in a loving hug.

She whispered, "I love you, Davy. No, don't say anything. I don't want you to say something you don't really mean yet. But I have a question for you."

My eyes opened and I looked quizzically at her.

"Will you be my one and only lover?"

"Your ... one ... and only ... lover?"

"Yes. Okay, I'll still let my husband fuck me when he occasionally gets the yen but mostly he's not interested these days."

"But wouldn't he mind if you have another lover?"

"Oh, sweetie, he's no longer my lover, really. Yeah, we're still married, but he gets what he needs from younger women these days. He doesn't like older women. He usually can't get it up for me any more."

"Oh, man! I can't believe any guy couldn't get it up for such a beautiful woman."

"So ... answer my question."

"Of course. I would love to be your lover."

"Okay. We'll keep it discreet. I'm not ready to let Jason know that this friend is screwing his mother. Can we get together sometime next week?"

"Sure, just let me know what works for you."

"Okay, we'll probably have to work around Jason's schedule but he is busy lots of afternoons and nights. And Jack will take time to fuck one of his secretaries any time I tell him too. Now we'd better get you cleaned up and moving before the guys get back home."

Epilogue:

It turned out that over the next four years, I slept in the Jenkins' king sized bed in the master bedroom more than Jack Jenkins did. Well, that might be a slight exaggeration but not much. By the second semester that year, Jason had received a scholarship to a prep school about 75 miles away so he moved into the dorm there to finish his last two and half years of high school before going on to college. That left Jeannie alone at home frequently since Jack elected to spend three or four nights a week in bed with one of his young women. My parents occasionally questioned my sleeping over at "my friend's house" but didn't object enough to find out that my friend was actually an older female.

After I graduated, I was notified that I had qualified for a scholarship at the local university and my parents urged me to take advantage of it, even committing themselves to pay for the additional expenses. Thus I have been taking classes for a degree in General Business while sleeping with my older mistress. I must admit that I have been embarrassed on more than one occasion when I fell asleep in class after Jeannie fucked my brains out all night long. However I've done well enough that I'm now in my senior year of college.

I don't know where our relationship will go after I graduate. I've thought about it often enough that I have some ideas. The relationship between Jeannie and Jack has continued to deteriorate to the point that they no longer sleep together. She says that she has told him that she is no longer in love with him, just as he no longer loves her. She will not let him fuck her, even on the rare occasions when he shows any interest. So ... I'm thinking of encouraging her to get a divorce and live full time with me. I don't know if she will agree but I do think she would like to live with me every day.

That, I think, would be Nirvana!

The end.

12