Gameshow Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nancy just fell back. She couldn't bring herself to say it. So she continued to lie there while her vagina was stretched open. Finally, Nancy couldn't take it anymore. She raised her head and told Bink to please ask Howie to close her pussy. Bink walked over to Howie and said something to him. Then Howie turned to Nancy and asked her what she wanted.

Nancy couldn't believe she had to say it again. But she was so tired of lying there were her vagina peeled open. Nancy was almost begging. "Howie, please close my pussy and let me get up."

Howie smiled at Nancy. Frankly he was enjoying this tremendously and really didn't want to let go of that pussy. He knew it had to end sometime, however. So he told Nancy he would close her pussy, if she would first ask him to wiggle his fingers around insider her before he closed her up. Nancy was just too beaten to argue. She desparately wanted her vagina closed. With tears in her eyes she pleaded with Howie to wiggle his fingers inside her pussy before he closed it up. A moment later Nancy felt two fingers go deep inside her. Then she felt them begin to wiggle around in her vagina. Finally, the fingers were removed and Howie released her lips and allowed her vagina to close. Nancy stood up as the crowd applauded wildly.

Nancy turned and walked back toward the center of the yard. She knew it gave the crowd a great view of her bottom, but she was so tired of having them watch her cry. The young woman tried to wipe away the last tears as Bink announced that they were heading for game 10.

Howie and Nancy followed Bink down the next path. Howie was wondering if this could get any better, and Nancy was wondering if it could get any worse.

12