Gangbang Dreams Ch. 01

Story Info
I have a lot of dirty fantasies, a gangbang is one of them.
843 words
3.56
29.4k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My mind was just one dirty trick.

It seemed as though no matter how hard I tried I could never stop the burning ache between my legs, or tame the naughty thoughts in my head.

Nasty dirty thoughts about bowing before Daddy, allowing him all access to my body with no restriction. Imagining the feeling of Daddy's big beautiful black cock filling up my throat causing me to gag and swallowing every drop of milk he gave me. Almost every hour of the day my mind traveled and made me relive the feeling of a nice long fucking. Of the pleasure I felt when I submitted to Daddy and rode his 10" cock up my ass in pride.

I was a true slut.

That's why I needed a Daddy. To keep my slutty ways in line. To satisfy me so I would have no reason to stray. To protect me from the whore within. He brought out the whore in me and while he was here he tamed it. Now that my Daddy had left me I struggled everyday fighting the urge to drink cum or beg to be fucked up the ass. Part of it stemmed from my dwelling self esteem, Daddy didn't find me sexy anymore, Daddy didn't find me interesting. So here I was lost without guidance, drowning in a sea of naughty thoughts.

It wasn't until today July 6th, 2013 that I finally let go of my restraint.

I was at home lying in bed when I thought about the feeling of dick. The warmth, the size, and all of that milky cum. It was enough to make a girl insane.

I took my chocolate tits into both hands and caressed them lovingly, smoothly gliding my hand over each nipple and circling them with my fingers. And for a few minutes that was enough, until I needed something rougher. I pinched and squeezed hard until a tear rolled down my face. (In case your wondering, I was masturbating to the thought of was being tied up while having candle wax poured on my sensitive nipples.)

I knew I needed something more than masturbation. I constantly thought about the emptiness I felt in my pussy and how it needed to be filled, the idea gradually developed as the emptiness grew. I wanted to have a nice fat cock to nurse in my mouth, I wanted my tight pussy stretched and my ass rammed. Over time I decided that a whore like me needed all three holes filled at once to be satisfied.

I had never had more than one man in me at a time, and always wondered what it felt like. And without a Daddy I knew now was the perfect time to try.

Though I hadn't fucked in months, I had sexual interaction with men almost everyday online. Admittedly I was a huge cocktease, and I drew pleasure from the fact that all of these men wanted me but could never come close to having me. When I played with my tits I did it for the world to see, and men everywhere would ask to suck on them, or motorboat them, or use them to rub their hard dicks to explosion. There had been times I spread my cheeks and shook my ass asking them if they wanted a taste. No one dared to object.

Everyday I got message after message from men who wanted to fuck me, and with so many men to choose from I knew that I would find the dick I craved.

I faced my camera:

"Hi guys." I said seductively "I know that some of you want to fuck me."

Messages popped up from guys anxious about my proposal. I laughed at the messages, then pouted like a disappointed child, "I just lost my Daddy. So there's no one here to suck these" I held up my tits "you see how swollen they are without attention?" I bent over giving everyone watching a view of my ass, "doesn't this ass deserve to be spanked?"

The more messages I saw pop up,the hornier I got. I spread my cheeks exposing my puckered brown hole. "Have you ever had the chance to ram a sexy Black ass like this one? Oh and just think of the view from behind."

I faced the camera once more "my pussy is tight and hot...mm and right now its dripping." I dipped a finger into my cunt then licked the sweet juices off my fingers."mm...and I love to bed fed.."

Video messages started to pop up of men jacking off begging to fuck me, the power I had over them was intoxicating...and I couldn't wait to fuck.

"I want my body to be fuck thoroughly. So much I cant walk for days. Do I have any takers?"

Message after message popped up on my screen, and as I read them a smile stayed glued upon my face.

Thinking about the naughty thing I was about to do, and how Daddy would feel if he could see me now.