Gangbang: Good Girl, Bad Cop

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He walked towards me, looking down at me. "Look at you," he said. "You're a mess."

I stayed on the floor, still tired from what he'd just done to my mouth. My hair was a mess, and my face was slobbered with cum and saliva and some stains of my makeup having run down from a few days ago.

"So, you're done with me?" I said to him.

"Hmmm, I'm not sure. I really like that round J-Lo ass you've got. The curves you got are begging to be ridden," he as he looked down my wet shirt at my swollen breasts and thick thighs.

"You didn't fuck me," I said to him, looking disappointed.

"No, I didn't. But, I've got some place to be. I have to be somewhere with my wife later, and pretty soon I'll be off the clock." He said as he looked into my green eyes.

"You said I could leave, after...this," I said to him gesturing with my hand towards his crotch.

"But, you were such a good fucking cocksucker," he said with that smug look on his face, as he was kneeling beside me.

"Get up," he said to me as he grabbed my arm to help me up off the floor. I was slow to move, as I leaned my big round ass up against the desk for me to leverage myself while he helped me to my feet.

Officer Morris then looked me in the eyes, and he touched my face, and then ran his fingers through my hair.

"I'm getting you cleaned up, first, okay?" He said to me in the warmest manner he'd said anything to me since I've arrived.

I looked at him, my green eyes from underneath my messy blonde hair, and smiled.

"Okay, I'd like that." I said to him.

Afterwards, he called for the guard who had brought me to him, and instructed him to get me to a shower. The guard looked me up and down, and clearly knew what went down. It was written on my face, literally.

"Go see what clothes we have in the inventory room. And makeup, too. You know what, go up to Room 810, that's the one the girls in Vice use for the slutty outfits and makeup they wear when they're undercover." Officer Morris ordered the guard.

"See you soon, princess." He then said as we parted ways in the corridor, when the guard was leading me to the shower room.

I entered the shower room, and it was about as big as the one in the locker room at school. Not huge, but pretty big. And empty. The guard told me to use any which one I wanted, and that he'd be back for me soon. So, I went to the shower to the corner and turned on the knob, and let warm water fall on my face.

I let the water run down my hair and face for a while, and when I turned I noticed the guard had returned with two other officers in uniform. One of them was holding a purple dress, folded, in his hands. The other was holding a bag of makeup in his hands, and the guard who had left me there and returned with them had a towel and soap.

"Holy shit, man," one of the other guards said when he saw me.

I turned my head towards them, my body still facing the shower. But, from their angle, they could see the dramatic curve of my ass as it stuck out profoundly. My thick thighs, and my large round tits covered in water and dripping wet from the shower head above me. My blonde hair to one side, as I looked at the three of them. I could tell they were all staring at my enormous ass. It glistened from the wetness and dim lighting in the shower room. I was turned on by the attention.

"I thought you said it was a dude?" said one of the other guards.

"Shut up, already." Said the guard who was holding the soap and towel. The same one that had led me from my cell to Officer Morris' office and then here to the shower room.

The guard placed the towel on a chair in the corner, and then came towards me with the bar of soap in his hands. "Here you go," he said to me as he was about to hand the soap to me, but it slipped out of his hand and fell to floor and slipped past me in between my legs and against the wall behind me. I turned around and bent over to pick it up.

When I got back up, and turned around, all three of them had an open mouth look on them. I looked down remembering that I was still very much naked, noticing how the water dripped down my big tits, and down my stomach towards my thighs and legs. I looked at them and smiled. I was really, really turned on by the attention.

They left the purple dress on a counter near the doorway, and the makeup bag was left on a sink near the chair where the towel was. And then they left.

I went back to showering, rubbing my entire body with soap, cleaning myself. I closed my eyes and thought alot about how I wound up here, but looked forward to getting out. As soon as I did, I'd have to find Ken. It felt like it'd been forever since I'd seen him.

I wanted to be held by him. Lay in bed with him. Feel his throbbing cock inside me as he erupted like a volcano inside me as I would moan in crazy pleasure. And then I thought about Barry and Alex. What if they're there with him when I do get to him again, finally? A smile flashed across my face. Well, I guess I'd have to take them all on at once, again. Have them fuck me, take turns, then all at once. And then there was that prank that they wanted me to do, it was the thing that got this crazy ride started for me.

The more I thought, the more I realized that I had so much to do. I really had to get out of here already. So, finding myself eager to go out there do the things I wanted, I turned off the running water, and drained the water from hair to the side. I walked towards the chair where the towel was placed, and noticed the guard had brought me two towels. A real sweetheart, I thought. I would have repaid him, but Officer Morris had ridden my face hard, and maybe that was me paying back enough.

I dried myself, and then wrapped the towel around my body. It reached down low to my breasts, leaving a good amount of cleavage. The towel wasn't long, either, as it was just above the bottom of my ass cheeks, covering my small penis. But, leaving my thick thighs and legs bare. I wrapped my wet hair in the other towel, and looked at the bag of makeup. I smiled and looked at myself in the mirror. I was damn pretty. Really, I was.

All these years, looking so feminine. My wide hips, my enormous round ass and thick thighs. My feminine face, with it's soft features. For so long I was an outcast, made fun of for these things, and yet here and now...it's like it all made sense. The fake DD tits were a nice addition, too. I think making it a permanent thing would be good, too.

Once I was done making myself look more slutty than pretty, with the lipstick and makeup, I walked towards the counter and looked at the purple dress that had been laid out for me. It looked tight as hell, form fitting, and strapless. Definitely looked like something a hooker would wear, so it was no wonder the girls working undercover in Vice would raid whatever room this came from.

But, I liked slutty. I was a slut, so who better to wear to it? I dropped my towel, and pulled it on. And, like any good hooker dress, the bottom of my ass was sticking out. My big tits were practically falling out, but it fit my curvaceous body pretty well. Every curve of my body, from my tits, to my hips, down to my round ass, was perfectly outlined by this dress.

"I think Ken might like this," I caught myself saying out loud. And giggled like a schoolgirl.

I took off the towel wrapped around my hair, and did the best I could with it. It looked frizzy and curly, and was still wet. So, I played with it a little and rustled it to look a bit more curly and kinky. And then, I was ready. I was still barefoot, but I was sure that the guard would have something for me to wear.

I walked out the shower room, looking like a new woman. Clean, smelling good, and looking fucking sexy. I walked down the corridor, and saw an open door with light reflecting from inside. I walked towards it, and looked inside, and there I saw the three guards sitting down talking. They turned around and smiled at me, clearly liking how I looked.

"Damn, you clean up nice," said one guard.

I smiled and said, "thank you."

They all looked at me, up and down my body. Practically stripping me with their eyes. Their hungry eyes turned me on, again.

"I'd really like to see you spit-roasted, honey. You've got a body made for taking that kind of action." He said to me.

"What do you mean?" I said, puzzled.

"I mean, that huge round ass you've got was made to fucked, hard, while you're bent over and having a cock shoved in your mouth," he replied. And then he started laughing. After a few seconds, the other two started to laugh and then I joined in.

"I've taken it before, and took it pretty well," I said giving all three of them my best 'fuck me' eyes. And then, there was a long awkward silence. After a while, I looked at the guard who had walked me out of Officer Morris' office, raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah, Morris must be waiting for you, I guess," he said and got up.

"I don't have any shoes," I pointed out to him.

"Right, must have forgotten. Let me get you to Morris, and I'll track down a pair for you to wear," he said as he headed towards the doorway.

He walked out of the room, and I glanced at the other two guards and waved goodbye as their eyes followed me as I walked away and followed their colleague. Left and right, my ass bounced as I walked. My slutty stroll had gotten better, I thought.

As the guard led me through a key coded door, I'd thought he was letting me through first but we bumped into each other going through the doorway, instead, as we both went through together. My tits and thighs rubbing up against him as I squeezed through the doorway.

We locked eyes, and I could feel the erection through his pants rubbing against my legs. His warm breath on me, he was excited just looking at me. And he enjoyed having my body up against his.

I smiled and said, "tight fit."

I squeezed through, and started walked down the brightly lit corridor. The guard stared at my curvaceous round ass, bouncing left and right.

"I bet there's tighter fits, though," he muttered.

The corridor was long, and the most brightly lit one I'd seen since I'd gotten here. There were doors to each side, all closed. As we made it to end of the corridor, I watched as the door opened and Officer Morris stepped out. He was still in uniform, and still had that smug look on his face. I was starting to think that it was glued to his face, with how often he seemed to have the smugness written on his face. His eyes looked me up and down, and his eyes widened.

"Wow, you clean up very well," he said to me as he reached for my hand, and twirled me in a circle while groping my hips and ass as I turned. "Very well, indeed." He said as he stopped me, kept me facing the guard who'd walked me here, and proceeded to grab my ass tightly.

He then slapped my huge ass cheeks, slapping hard on the fabric of the dress tightly wrapped around my curvy body. His hands then moved up my body, and he groped my huge tits, all while licking his lips.

After groping my tits, his hands moved back down my body as he began to grab my ass again. This time, though, he had reached down under my purple dress and grabbed and squeezed my whole ass bare. My eyelashes fluttered as I tilted my head back a bit, enjoying the way he seemed to massage my ass.

"Mmmnnnn," I moaned, as I looked at the guard while I was being groped.

"That'll be all, Officer Oaks. I have her from here." Said Officer Morris, dismissing the guard.

As the guard, Officer Oaks apparently, turned and walked away, Officer Morris turned me around to face him. He held my hands, and smiled.

"Are you ready?" He said to me.

"Yeah, I'm ready. I'm ready to go home." I said with a big grin on my face.

I walked through the door, and Officer Morris followed me. Another corridor to walk through. I walked, my ass bouncing left to right, fully visible as it's enormous round shape was outlined by the tightness of the purple dress I wore. The bottom of my bare ass peeking from under the dress.

As I walked, I'd realized that I'd forgotten to remind the guard, Officer Oaks, about getting me shoes when we parted ways. He didn't say a word when he was dismissed, so he probably wasn't going to get them for me. He'd probably forgotten about them too, like me.

"I need shoes," I said as I looked back at Officer Morris, who was following me down the corridor while staring at my ass.

"Don't worry, Oaks will get you a pair." He replied.

"Oh, okay...," I said a little puzzled.

"Door on the left, princess." Officer Morris said to me, gesturing towards the door with his hand.

I opened the door, and saw an empty reception desk in a small room. Behind the desk was a barred door. I was starting to get a funny feeling.

"Through here?" I asked Officer Morris.

"Yeah, right through there." He said to me.

I opened the barred door, and entered to find rows of empty cells to the left and to the right. Some dark, and empty, and others dimly lit, but still empty.

"Are you sure this is the way out? I mean, I thought we'd be leaving through the front exit or something...," I said with a softer tone in my voice.

"Don't worry, princess. Just keep walking, you'll see it." He said to me.

I continued to walk, looking left and right and seeing nothing but empty cells. Until I got to the end, noticed one cell with a brighter light on inside. I noticed some silhouettes, but couldn't really make them out.

I got to the cell door, and could see clearer now. It was a very big cell, and there were men inside. I glanced, and tried to count but I was having a hard time focusing. Officer Morris stood beside me, looking into the cell. With that smug fucking look on his face.

"Here we are, princess." He said to me.

I looked, and saw the faces. Some were bearded, other were clean shaven or had some facial hair. All of them had hard looks on their faces. And they were all naked.There must have been at least fifteen of them, maybe more. I wasn't sure. My head was starting to spin. I turned to look at Officer Morris.

"I thought we had a deal? You said I could go home." I said looking him in his eyes.

He turned to me, looking sharply into mine, with a cold stare. "No, I never said that. I said you'd eventually get home, but that I could get you out of that cell you were in." He said.

He turned and looked back into the cell.

"And, here you are. I took you out of your cell, and brought you to an even bigger one. With more people to talk to. You won't be so lonely now. You'll have plenty of hard cocks to keep you warm. Men to admire you. I even prettied you up for them." He said.

"MMMmmnn, if that's a man then I'm the President," growled one of the guys in the cell, as I noticed that he was stroking his cock while staring at my body through the steel bars of the cell.

I turned to Officer Morris, about to say something, but felt my arm get pulled. I turned back, and saw two muscular arms poking out from the in between the bars of the cell grabbing me. I was pulled toward the cell and had hands all over me. One hand wrapped around my throat, another grabbing my tits through me dress, another hand down my waist squeezing my hips. My arms were being held down, and I could feel something poking my ass from behind the bars.

"Morris!" I yelled.

Officer Morris stared at me, tilting his head with his hand on his chin. I could see that stupid smirk on his face as my heart beat faster and faster.

"They're probably going to do one hell of a number on you. So, I should probably have a taste before it's spoiled," he said.

He then got close to me, and grabbed my thick thighs with both hands. As he did so, I still had all those strange hands from behind the bars of the cell grabbing me. He stared into my eyes, and slowly reached up and pulled my purple dress up over my crotch. He then reached down and unzipped his pants.

"You're an asshole," I said and spat at him.

"And you're a fucking slut who needs a dick in her ass," he said.

I looked down and could see his huge hard cock poking out of his pants, through the zipper hole. He then pressed himself ontop of me, and I looked into his eyes as I could feel his cock enter me. And I felt every inch of his big cock.

"Oh my god! Oh fuck! Holy fucking shit!" I yelled as I could feel him penetrate me. The hands groping my body seemed to multiply, as I could feel hands all over my body grabbing hold of me. From my ankles to wrists, every inch of my body was being squeeze and touched. My tits had at the very least four different hands groping it. And something hard was still poking my ass cheeks.

One hand went up to my mouth and I had a finger shoved into my mouth. I began to suck and play with this strange man's finger as Morris kept fucking me up against the cell.

"Fuck her! Fuck her hard!" was yelled from behind me as I continued to moan. Officer Morris grabbed hold of the bars as he continued to fuck me up against the cold steel bars of the cell. My arms were being held up above my head, and my legs were in a wide open stance.

I stared into Morris' eyes while playing with the finger in my mouth with my wet tongue. I was so fucking horny, and he knew it. I enjoyed having his massive cock fuck me in my ass.

I could feel his cock, every thrust, everytime getting me to squeal like a bitch in heat. And I fucking loved it.

"You fucking whore. You're going to get what you deserve, slut," he moaned as his face neared mine. He continued to pound into me, and grunt. He was sweating alot, with perspiration soaking through his white uniform shirt.

"Fuck me! Fuck me like that! That's how I need it! I am such a fucking slut! Oh my fucking God, that's so fucking good! Oh fuck!" I screamed as he kept fucking me.

Morris looked me in my eyes and smiled. My mouth open wide as I kept moaning in pleasure.

Morris began to grunt hard, and spasm a little. Then he pulled himself off of me, and pulled his cock out of my ass, and began to jerk his cock fast until he shot his load on my dress.

I stood there, still unable to move as all the hands behind the bars of the cell held me tightly where I was. I was breathing hard, glaring at Officer Morris. Not sure what to think, because one minute I fucking hated him and the next I loved having him inside me.

Morris kept breathing hard, as he shoved his cock back into his pants and zipped himself up. Still catching his breath, with beads of sweat coming down his face, he smiled at me.

"I think it's time everyone else here had a piece of that pie, princess." He said.

Officer Morris stood there for a moment, and then he pointed in the cell with a stern look on his face. And suddenly, I was let go. All of the hands that had been groping me and grabbing every part of my body from behind the steel bars of the cell had let me go. I pulled myself from the cell and ran into Officer Morris' arms.

He held me for a moment, as I turned and noticed all the guys inside were backing away. And Officer Morris, while holding me, reached for the cell door. And I heard a loud CLICK sound.

"What are you doing?" I yelled.

I looked up at him, and then heard the creak of the cell door opening, and watched as he shoved me inside the cell. I feel to my knees, looking up at him from the floor of the cell. He closed the door to the cell, and I then heard that same loud CLICK noise.

"Have fun, boys." He said, as he started walking back down the corridor we had taken to get here.

The sound of his shoes stepping on the pavement of the corridor rang loudly, as I turned around and fell backwards on my ass. I slowly crawled backwards towards the bars of the cell door, looking up and seeing these naked men slowly creeping towards me. Their hungry eyes all glued to me. For a moment I felt like an idiot. I'd thought I had played Officer Morris like a toy, when I'd been the one played.