Ganging Her

Story Info
Man arranges a gangbang for his wife without her knowledge.
11.3k words
4.43
311.8k
139
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DontJudgeMe
DontJudgeMe
1,446 Followers

Woody was spending another late night in front of his computer, feeling a little guilty and very horny. Guilty because his wife was in the room next to him, sleeping without having any ideas what he was doing and horny... well much for the same reason. In a way, he felt like he was betraying her trust, but he was really doing this for the both of them! That was at least what he was telling himself as he sat down to check his email, so aroused that he was already stroking his cock through his pants.

From: jjjtaker

She's pretty, that wife of yours. Nice tits... I'm sure they taste great. Great ass, not too fat but there's enough of it to really vibrate when I spank it. Something tells me, she's a moaner... I'm looking forward to finding out for myself!

From what you've told, I'll bet you're looking forward to this... I can't say I understand you -- wanting to watch your wife get gangbanged is a little strange, even to me. But whatever floats your boat... I'm more than willing to take your slutty wife off your hands for a night or two. Heh, you'd better hope she'll be satisfied with a couple of nights, eh hubby?

I've booked a room at the Venture Hotel here in Jacksonville for the weekend the 4th-6th. You'd better get busy making up a reason to go... I expect the two of you to book in Friday as well.

See you then,

your wife's new lover.

P.S. We're all disease-free, no need to worry about a thing...

Woody reread the short email over and over. It was the last in a series of mails between him and the unknown sender, discussing Woody's need to see his wife used by strangers. The few lines sparked his imagination like no porn-story ever had. It was finally happening! He was quite certain he could convince JoAnn to take a weekend away with him, even if it wasn't a long trip -- Jacksonville is a nice town, after all.

He leaned back in his own thoughts, stroking his hard dick. Just imagine... a hotel, a pool, warmth, drinks, JoAnn in a skimpy bikini and suddenly -- a handsome stranger (or even better, strangers!) taking his sexy wife up to their hotel-room where she'd be turned into a cum-covered, moaning slut!

That very image that had haunted him for so long was now finally within range! It didn't take long before he shot his seed into a wad of toilet-paper.

He booked a suite at the Venture Hotel before logging off, feeling excited... and still a little guilty.

---

"This is gonna be great!" JoAnn giddied as she threw her backs on the backseat of their car and jumped into the front-seat next to Woody, "we haven't had a proper get-away in years!" Truth be told, he had never suggested something as romantic as this before, it had always before been her idea.

She leaned in to kiss him, a long, slow kiss, as a token of how she was going to repay him for this wonderful idea. She had dressed the part too; she had managed to get her curvy body into a very tight, low-cut indigo-blue t-shirt and some smallish dark blue hot-pants. The colour, she thought, set off her eyes so very nicely, and the clothes themselves presented her hot body in the best possible way.

Anyone looking at her chest (and everyone who saw her would!) would know she wasn't wearing a bra underneath. Her huge, marvellous tits were sure to draw anyone's attention, and she knew how much Woody enjoyed showing her off -- admittedly, she loved the attention too but she easily justified it by seeing how much it turned on her husband. Despite her 48 years of age, her sexy body got attention wherever she went, especially when dressed like this!

Woody eagerly returned her kiss and slid his arm around her shoulders, pressing her against him. His other hand couldn't help itself, suddenly it was just fondling and squeezing her impressive breast through her thin t-shirt, making her nipples stand out proudly through the light fabric.

Oh, how he loved her nipples! When they got hard -- and they easily did -- they stood out like little towers, trying to poke holes in whatever she was wearing. Without a bra, he could always easily tell if she were aroused... as could everyone else.

"Ah-ah, dear," she told him with a wink, "if we start that, we'll never get to Jacksonville..." Reluctantly he removed his hand from her tit, and she sat back in her seat, pleased with the knowledge that he enjoyed her outfit. Not that there had been any doubt in her mind but it's always nice to get these things confirmed...

"I guess you're right," he said, a little disappointed but just as eager as her to get to Jacksonville, though not for the same reasons.

---

Traffic on the highway between Tampa and Jacksonville was slow and it didn't take long before JoAnn got bored. One can only look at passing cars so long before it gets boring, after all, and despite being on a trip away together, Woody seemed a bit occupied with his thoughts. Can't have that, the sexy woman thought, and suddenly her hard nipples once again displayed her arousal. Unfastening her seatbelt, she leaned into her husband and intimately kissed him on the neck. She knew he loved that and he deserved a reward for this wonderful idea of a romantic get-away.

"You know, dear, I'm really... hot..." she whispered into his ear in her low, seductive voice, instantly catching Woody's interest.

"Oh yeah?" he asked, now fighting to keep his eyes on the road. As his eyes darted from the traffic to his lovely wife, he noticed her hard nipples (who wouldn't?) and the intense look in her eyes - both very good indicators of what she was thinking of.

"Oh yeah..." she continued, "very, very hot..." Her hands moved to her large, attention-craving tits where she pinched the hard nipples and moaned a little in a show for her beloved husband. Well, okay, maybe not just for him -- acting like this only served to turn the hot milf on even further.

"Oh my," Woody said, slightly in awe. He had been more or less aroused since they left, and his sexy wife's actions certainly didn't help!

"Oh yeah," she repeated, "so hot... but I know what would... help." Before Woody even knew what was happening, she had unbuttoned and unzipped his shorts and fished out his rock-hard cock.

"Mhm..." she sighed in delight, admiring his erection, "it looks like I'm not the only one..."

"Well-" Woody started but was cut off by the amazing feeling of his wife taking the sensitive head of his dick into her warm and welcoming mouth.

"Oh God, Jo!" he gasped, desperately trying to keep the car on the road. Pleased with his obvious surprise and enjoyment, she began sucking in earnest, adding juuust the right amount of pressure on his cockhead. Her sensual tongue swirled around, licking and teasing all the good spots. Oh, she knew what he liked!

"Ah yes!" he panted, the entire experience seeming almost surreal to him. JoAnn was sexy and great in bed, but it usually took a couple of drinks before she became really adventurous -- getting a blowjob in the car was certainly a new experience for the lucky husband!

Keeping one hand on the wheel, he gently pushed down on her long curly hair, wordlessly telling her what he wanted. She smiled into his delightful erection and dutifully lowered her head down on his fat dick, understanding his directions to perfection.

"Ah, yeah...!" he groaned as she took even more of his long shaft in her mouth. The thought of deepthroating was insanely arousing to the both of them but she just couldn't bring herself to do it -- her gag-reflex was just too strong. Instead she began bobbing her head up and down his lengthy hardness taking it as deep as she could, while sucking and slurping on it like it was the best thing she'd ever tasted.

Truthfully, right now it was. Her pussy was on fire, mostly from sucking him off in plain sight but also from the expectations of a romantic, erotic weekend to come. Knowing that they couldn't do anything about her demanding snatch right now (okay, she could but she was way too shy for that!) she channelled her arousal out into the most amazing blowjob the happy husband had ever had.

For Woody, it was pure bliss. He loved showing off his sexy wife, and to have his hard cock in her mouth, right here in the car was amazing! He'd already noticed more than one car slowing down while passing them (it was warm so the window was open, giving anyone a clear view of his wife's curly head bobbing up and down in his lap), and it was so exciting!

JoAnn's amazing mouth on his cock, combined with the insanely hot images he had in his mind of her being fucked by a bunch of strangers in an unknown hotel-room, cumming and moaning like a whore in heat was quickly driving him towards the edge.

"God, Jo!" he muttered, trying to hold back. He didn't want to cum just yet -- this was far too good! His hand that had stayed on her head, trying to guide her -- as if she needed that! -- became more erratic, pressing her face down on his hard cock, while he thrust up into her mouth. His movements were no longer conscious, his body was running purely on instincts.

"You're so good, oh yes! Oh, you have the best mouth in the state!" It was no empty boast, they both knew that. She was an expert in the arts of oral-sex.

Smiling to herself, JoAnn decided to prove his point. Taking a hand to help, she stroked his long, shaft, totally coated in her salvia now while she kept up her sucking on his large mushroom-shaped head, making her tongue swirl around, teasing him and rushing him along on the road to an incredible orgasm.

"Yes! Yes, yes, yes!" he groaned loudly, barely able to steer the car anymore. With his horny wife busy giving him an explosion out of this world, they were lucky, they didn't crash!

"Arghhh! Yeeees!" he shouted, and her mouth was suddenly filled with salty liquid, bursting out from his cockhead and into her welcoming mouth. She kept sucking and stroking his lucky member while he emptied his balls, and she did her very best to swallow all he gave her -- she knew how much he liked that, and it was so naughty!

"Ahhh..." he sighed in delight, as the orgasm slowly subsided, leaving him more satisfied than he could remember being, "now I remember why I married you..."

She looked up at him, still with his shrinking dick in her mouth and gave him a wicked grin. He noticed that not all his sperm had disappeared down her throat -- a little line was making its way down her chin. God, she looked sexy!

She released his cock, gave it a few, playful licks and carefully put it back in his boxers. She closed his pants again, and sat up in her own seat.

"I love you, Jo," he smiled at her -- half in seriousness because he really did, but also because it seemed the right thing to say after she'd given him the best blowjob he could remember.

"I love you too," she answered and gave him a quick kiss -- she'd have preferred a long, slow one, but they couldn't endanger the traffic by taking his focus off the road, could they?

---

The Venture Hotel was nice. Not overly packed -- it was quite expensive, after all -- but with enough customers to give it a 'busy' atmosphere. From the moment they got out of the parked car, Woody scouted around for his unknown accomplish. It was hard to tell though -- the stranger had seen pictures of both him and JoAnn but he hadn't gotten any in return.

JoAnn's skimpy attire wasn't far out of the ordinary -- you don't overdress in Florida in the summer unless you want to dehydrate -- but she received plenty of attention nonetheless. Maybe it was because it was usually younger women who had the dare to put their bodies so brazenly on display, maybe they could sense how horny she was, as she thoroughly enjoyed turning the heads of men, young and old alike. Everything about her screamed just 'milf!' and the patrons certainly seemed to pick up on that. Their eager eyes followed her as she and Woody made their way to the reception, JoAnn's hips and ass swaying delightfully in her heeled sandals, for the benefit of Woody -- and everyone else looking.

Woody loved the attention she was getting; it was so hot knowing other men wanted to jump his wife! Hopefully, before the weekend was over one of them would get the chance... That thought was quickly followed by the well-known, arousing images of her and strangers, getting busy in a hotel-bed.

He shook his head to avoid getting sidetracked now and got their room-number and key from the male receptionist who seemed to talk more to JoAnn's hard nipples than anything else.

---

Half an hour later JoAnn was lying on a sun-bed near one of the hotel's pools, enjoying the sun -- and the appreciating looks the three handsome men on the other side of the pool were giving her. Woody had gone to get them something to drink at the bar, and she was left all alone... just her and her wet, demanding pussy.

The few minutes they'd spent in their room had done nothing to quench its desire for some action -- quite the contrary! The moment they'd gotten inside, she grabbed him and kissed him, hard and eagerly. And he had returned her kiss passionately, letting his hands wander across her body, quickly finding her nipples that instantly hardened under his touch.

Unfortunately, his cock did not. He wasn't a teenager anymore and he needed more recovery-time than just the hour it had been since he came in her incredible mouth. They both knew that, and JoAnn managed to hide her disappointment completely, left as she was with a great need.

So here she was, taking in the rays of the sun while studying the handsome strangers across the pool. She knew her husband's fantasies of course, how he loved to show her off and perhaps even watch her fucking a bunch of strangers -- much like these fellows, actually.

They were quite attractive, all three of them. They looked to be in their late twenties, perhaps early thirties, and JoAnn felt flattered that they were so obvious interested in her. Maybe that was why she suddenly found herself smiling at one of them -- the one she imagined was the group's 'leader'.

He was a good looking man about twenty years her junior, and his eyes seemed glued to her body, watching her every move without bothering to hide it. He returned her smile with a self-assured one of his own, looking deep into her eyes. Oh my God, she thought, am I flirting with him? The thought made her blush and she quickly looked away... but just as quickly, she looked back at him again. His eyes hadn't left her but now he was grinning at her discomfort, making JoAnn blush even harder. This is all Woody's fault! She thought in confused embarrassment. If he'd only fucked her like a good husband should, she wouldn't have been so horny that she'd be leering at strangers... Despite feeling like a foolish teenager, she couldn't stop her eyes from travelling across the bold stranger. He was only wearing a pair of bathing-shorts, so she had easy access. He was cute -- not an overly buffed mass of muscles but not fat either. He had short dark-brown hair, piercing brown eyes and a nice tan.

He noticed her wandering eyes, of course. This young man could almost read her mind! To avoid losing more face to him than she already had, her eyes shifted to the group's other white guy. He was a bit older than the first, heavier built with a nice body. Like the first, he was eagerly studying her, and he smiled widely at her when he caught her gaze and she hurried on to the last of the group -- a tall black guy, stereotypically bald but with a nice smile. Like his two compatriots his muscles were well-defined without going overboard. The kind of man that could make a woman and her pussy drool...

His black skin fascinated JoAnn. She'd never been with a black man but in her deep, hidden fantasies that she hadn't even told Woody, she had wondered what it would be like to see his black skin on top of her white. And of course black men have huge cocks; everyone knew that.

"Once you go black, you never go back," she giggled to herself, not believing it at all, but still awfully curious. The sting of bad conscience was quickly erased by her knowledge that Woody would want to see her with another man -- skincolour not withstanding. Besides, if he hadn't left her with nothing but the view of these men as company, she would be spending time with him instead!

JoAnn was lost in fantasies of what the loose shorts might be hiding, when suddenly all three of them got up and moved towards her! She blushed scarlet as she realised they were coming to her -- to continue flirting in person, probably!

"Hello, there," the boldest of them began with a smile hinting of desires as he sat down on the sun-bed Woody had left behind, clearly not caring that her husband was using it. It was the first guy she'd noticed, the one that seemed (at least to her) to be their uncrowned leader, "my name is Mark, this," he pointed at the other older, white guy, "is Tony, and finally we have Casper." The last was said with a wave in the general direction of the black guy who showed his white teeth in a smile.

JoAnn was sitting on her sun-bed, very aware of their leering eyes, but for some reason it didn't piss her off -- like it should have, she admitted to herself -- she felt flattered and... excited.

"I'm JoAnn," she answered, flashing them each a smile. She felt so wanton, flirting with strange guys who obviously were more interested in her body than anything else.

"JoAnn..." he said slowly, almost tasting her name, "that's a pretty name... for a pretty lady!"

She actually giggled at him! That was one of the oldest lines in the book! she thought, why did that make her hot?

"You know, JoAnn, we've stayed on this hotel for a week now -- and I haven't seen anyone as fine as you," Tony suddenly broke in, evidently feeling a bit left out that she was focusing her attention on Mark.

She gave him a smile but before she could respond she saw her husband making his way to them, carrying a beer and her drink.

"Hey fellows," he said in a calm, non-threatening manner as he navigated through the small crowd to his suddenly very ashamed wife. She knew he'd be okay with it but she still felt like a kid caught with her hand in the cookie-jar. Once before they'd tried to get a second guy into bed with them, but this was a second, a third and a fourth! And the other time they'd discussed it at length beforehand. I would have talked with him before anything happened! she assured herself, but there was some part of her that wasn't so sure. The undivided attention they gave her really turned her on.

The 'fellows' in question mumbled something and retreated a few steps, not quite sure what was going to happen.

"Honey, I was-" she began but he cut her off with a quick kiss, instantly calming her down.

"Here's your margarita, JoJo," he said as he handed it to her, then looking at her new friends: "It's good to see you've found some company."

She smiled at him, relieved that he wasn't upset or jealous. She knew she would be if strange women were making a play at him that obvious!

"Look, I gotta go make a phonecall. It might take a while, but I'll be back as soon as I can, okay? Enjoy the sun..." and with that he was off again, leaving her with a bunch of horny studs -- and a drink.

"If anything happens, bring them to our room," he whispered into her ear before making his way back to the bar. His confused and rather aroused wife looked at his back as he walked away. As the three guys closed in on her -- confused as well, but not about to question a good thing -- she took a deep sip of her margarita, draining almost half of the drink in one gulp. She needed a little liquid courage -- everything suddenly seemed so real now. Before she'd been flirting with some strangers but now Woody had all but asked her to have fun with them.

DontJudgeMe
DontJudgeMe
1,446 Followers