Ganging Her

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Seeing -- and feeling! -- how easily the sexy milf accepted his dominance and control, Casper's right hand let go of her head and grasped one of her big, tempting boobs, so soft to touch, except for the hard, little nipple.

"Wow, you know how to use your mouth!" Casper complimented her and pinched her nipple -- as a kind of reward, of course. JoAnn groaned softly in return, though most of the sound was blocked by the huge object in her mouth... She looked down -- the white skin of her chest made a very sexy contrast to the black hand that was groping it. So hoooot!

"Yeah, her pussy's tight like you won't believe!" Mark groaned from beneath her, in complete agreement with his friend.

"Bet your housewife-friends would looove to see you now, huh?" Casper taunted her, "getting fucked by a stranger and sucking a nigger-cock! Do you like nigger-cock, huh? Do you, slut?"

"Uh-huh!" JoAnn readily admitted, liking it very much indeed!

Nothing turned Casper on like a little verbal humiliation, and somehow it was so sexy to play on his race, making her feel like a complete slut. He knew most women would prefer Mark to him, simply because of his colour (okay, perhaps Mark was better looking, but still...) and this felt very satisfying.

JoAnn agreed! It was so hot being reminded how naughty she was, how she was being a very bad housewife!

"Mhm! Mhmmm! Emhm!" she moaned loudly into the thick prick in her mouth every time the one in her pussy made it all the way into her hidden depths, so deep where Woody could never even dream of touching her. The two men using her were establishing a good rhythm; Mark would thrust up in her pussy, pushing her into Casper's hard meat, which would thrust back, forcing her down on Mark. In the middle, JoAnn was on her own sexual, slutty cloud nine as huge cocks attacked from both ends, causing her pleasure like she couldn't remember. Everybody won!

Except for Tony who was getting tired of just watching the woman they'd found being fucked.

"Hey, Casp," he finally exclaimed as he walked to the trio on the bed, his hard dick finally taking control, "if you wanna fuck the slut's ass, you'd better do it now... or I will."

The black man looked with annoyance at his friend, but shrugged -- Tony did have a point after all, it was hardly fair to leave him out of it, not when there were holes enough for everyone -- and abruptly pulled his hard, wet tool out of JoAnn's sucking mouth. She didn't go wanting for long, as it was quickly replaced by Tony's. To the woman out of her mind with desire and arousal, one could be as good as the other, so she instantly sucked the fat cock into her mouth and down her throat, making him groan with pleasure.

Lost in the hard fucking Mark was giving her, she hardly even registered that Casper knelt down behind her, between her legs and spread her ass-cheeks. He spat on her little star, moistening it up for the good times to come...

---

The door of the room was not particularly thick, and leaning his ear against it, Woody was able to hear everything that went on in there. His hand played with his cock through his shorts as he heard how his wife marvelled over the size of these strangers -- and how she moaned in pleasure as the pussy that had belonged to him for all these years was finally being claimed by an unknown cock, nearly half his age!

Oh, how he wanted to see what went on in there! But he figured the husband might dampen the spirits, so he resolved to wait a little longer.

---

"Fuuuck!" JoAnn cried loudly in pain and pleasure as the long, black cock slowly but unstoppably worked its way up her tight ass, "so FUCKING biiig! Ahhhh!" She had spitted Tony's dick out to cry out her arousal but he was not quite happy about that. Grabbing her head, he forced he cock back in, kept a hard hold of her dark, curly hair and fucked her face, not caring whether it hurt her or not.

While Casper was exploring her delightful rear-end, Mark was in no mind to slow down in 'his' hole -- it just felt too good, especially as he could feel Casper through the wall between her ass and pussy, and how it tightened up her cunt even more! "Fuck, this is tight!" Capser muttered as the last of his cock disappeared into the sexy, white ass of the housewife. He pulled out a bit, only to thrust back in, quickly finding a new rhythm with Mark where they were seesawing in and out of the mature slut.

"Fuck, what a slut!" Casper couldn't help but exclaim as the entire scene suddenly struck him in all its nastiness. A white mature woman, bringing three random studs to her room, taking one guy in her pussy, another in her mouth and the black guy in her ass -- all the while her husband still was somewhere in the hotel!

JoAnn heard him and gave a loud cry and his words sent another bolt down her pussy, where an immensely powerful orgasm was growing...

---

"Fuck, what a slut!"

Woody heard the words clearly through the door. Though he had completely lost track of time he figured it was 'safe' to sneak in and watch the action now. In reality, he'd been waiting at the door for more than twenty minutes. The door opened almost without any sound and everyone in the room seemed to be too pre-occupied to pay attention to anything.

The sight that met him was almost enough to make him explode in his pants. His beloved wife was getting fucked by three strangers! She was moaning and writhing in pleasure, though she made very little noise as her mouth was filled with a stranger's big fat cock. Below her another guy was hammering his (wow!) huge cock up into what used to be her tight pussy, but looking at the monster slamming in and out of it, Woody could only imagine how stretched it would feel the next time he was to enjoy its considerable talents.

Perhaps most arousing of all, however, was the large black guy, on his knees behind her, his black skin contrasting amazingly against her white, his big, black cock fucking her ass -- her formerly tight ass. The entire scene was like taken out of one of Woody's wet dreams. The dark skin, again and again meeting the white ass of the love of his life, as she eagerly accepted his entrance into her sacred depths.

The guy fucking her mouth (who seemed rather brutal to Woody, but JoAnn clearly enjoyed it) got a wild gleam in his eyes, and increased the speed and force of his thrust, evidently on the verge of cumming.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" he shouted and for each word he hammered his hard tool into the unprotected face of Woody's wife who answered with enthusiastic, gagging "Ghlagh! Rahlk!"-sounds from her throat.

"Shit, I'm gonna cum!" Tony groaned without slowing down the fucking of her soft mouth, "I'm gonna cum on your face, you little slut! Would you like that, huh?"

JoAnn, hardly in control of herself with three hard dicks hammering into her from all sides did her best to nod her encouragement. Fuck! Where's my video-cam? Woody thought in sudden panic, wanting to get the 'money-shot' on tape... for future enjoyment, of course. As quietly as he could he got hold of his backpack -- luckily it was next to the door -- and searched through it, quite anxious about the possibility of missing the golden moment when his wife was showered by the cum of a young stud.

Just as Woody found the camera, Tony pulled out of JoAnn's mouth and started beating off, aiming his cock at her face.

"You want it, huh? You want it? You want my cum?!" he kept repeating, with his hand in a blur up and down his shaft.

"Uh-huh!" JoAnn whined in return, eagerly opening her mouth for the cum to come, acting like a professional pornstar, trying to hold her head still and not moan out in pleasure as her pussy and ass were getting the work-out of a lifetime.

"Ahhhh! Yeeeeah!" Tony suddenly yelled and waves of hot, sticky cum hit JoAnn's upturned face, leaving long, white trails on her face, from her mouth all the way up to her dark hair.

"God, yes!" she sighed as she tasted the salty liquid and felt her face getting painted with sperm like a cheap whore. Tony grabbed her by the hair again and stuck his fat cock into her mouth again, making her clean his cum off it.

"Wow!" Woody muttered, having just caught one of his greatest fantasies on tape. His wife was getting marked like a sleazy slut by her lover, and he was right here, watching all of it!

"Ahh..." Tony sighed in delight as her tongue cleaned out his shrinking dick, thoroughly enjoying the attention -- and the power-rush he got from using her mouth like this. JoAnn felt the same, just from the opposite side; it was so wanton to be used like this! She'd cleaned off her husband too, of course but... he was her husband, the love of her life, father of her children. He'd earned the privilege. Tony was just a stranger whose name she couldn't even remember who had used her in the most depraved way, along with his two buddies.

Still with his cock in her mouth, Tony suddenly noticed their audience; her husband standing at the door with his very erect cock sticking out the top of his shorts and a camera in his hand.

"What the fuck?!" he exclaimed loudly, and the fucking came to a temporary halt as everyone stared at Woody.

"What the hell-?"

"What is going on here!?"

Mark and Casper were as surprised as Tony, but JoAnn quickly understood -- not that it was difficult to phantom; this was a fantasy he'd been talking about for some time, after all...

"Oh hey, honey!" she greeted enthusiastically and tried to continue the sex, humping on the cocks in her ass and pussy, "like what you see?"

"Uh-HUH!" Woody agreed, hoping that they'd start again. His slutty wife with cum running down her face had really gotten into this! Both Casper and Mark seemed to get back to the matter (slut) at hand and renewed their fucking, only harder and more careless about her than before -- maybe they felt that she deserved it. Or maybe that he did...

"Oh God yes! Fuck me, take me!" she cried out in pleasure as Casper viciously hammered his cock into her ass, followed by Mark's hard thrusts in her cunt.

The spirit had completely left Tony however -- he had orgasmed after all and wasn't turned on anymore. Quietly he grabbed his shorts and with a last, confused look at Woody, he left the room, JoAnn's horny cries following him as he shut the door behind him.

"You like what you see, hubby?" Casper asked Woody in a nasty kind of voice, without slowing his unrelenting attack on her asshole, "did you know you married a slut?"

Woody didn't rise to the youngster's bait. Although he didn't exactly like the black man's tone of voice, he didn't feel he had anything to prove here: He loved JoAnn and she loved him, and this was just a small episode in their life together. So he could play it cool and enjoy the scene without getting worked up about the comments.

"Yeah, I did," he said, acknowledging the fact that his wife was hardly the prim and proper wife their neighbours saw. She'd told him about some of the wild things she'd done in her youth -- usually while having a dildo in her pussy or ass (or both...) and jacking or sucking on his cock:

How she'd fucked her boyfriend while some of his friends watched and afterwards had let the friends have their turns, one after another all the while the boyfriend watched. How she'd gone to a popular glory hole spot to suck cock and swallow sperm, just to get the sexual thrill she was seeking.

And the latest evidence, her taking three guys to her room to be used for their pleasure -- and use them for her pleasure!

"And yeah, I like what I see..." Woody finished, staring in the black man's eyes. Casper held still while staring back at Woody and ignored JoAnn's moans of displeasure that the incredible sensations in her ass were suddenly stopped.

"Well, that's good," Casper finally said and looked away, annoyed with himself that he apparently lost another wordless duel -- and this time with the hubby of the wife he was fucking! -- but took his frustration out on JoAnn.

"'Cause she's quite the little whore, isn't she?" he asked rhetorically, reached around her and grabbed her solid D-cups, just hanging there for his pleasure. Holding her by her tits and using them for leverage, he pounded his hard cock into her with all his might, making her cry out. Whether in pain or pleasure, none of them knew, not even JoAnn herself. Pain shot through her breasts and her tight ass felt like it was on fire -- but somehow it hurt so good!

"Oh God!" she all but screamed her eyes closed and a look of ecstasy on her face -- below the drying cum, still clinging to her skin.

"Yeah, you like that, don't you, you little slut?" Casper continued, slightly out of breath from the effort of forcing his long cock into her willing ass as fast and hard as he could. Taking it out on her made him feel loads better, "this bitch likes everything!" he added to Woody who merely smiled and made sure to get everything on tape.

"Oh, yes, I like it!" she moaned "Oh God, oh God, oh God! More, more, mooooore!" The intense, burning pleasure from her pussy, ass and tits suddenly exploded inside her, her entire body shaking in the most powerful orgasm she could remember. Waves of pure bliss washed over the fucked-out housewife as she cried her pleasure out, while her lovers continued fucking her.

"Shit! Fuck, you easy little whore! Fuck, fuck!" Casper roared in response as the delightful feeling of sending her over the edge, caused him to feel the same ecstasy.

"Fuck!" he shouted one last time, pulled out, stood out and with feverish movements pointed his cock at her face, wanting to decorate it as Tony had. To the young black man, there was no better way of marking your superiority over a bitch than to spray her face full of cum.

"Take it, you white whore!" he groaned as the blazing pleasure spread from his loins out in his body, and strands of pearly cum were launched from his cock.

The first wave hit her squarely on the right cheek and left a trail down to her chin, the next on the red lips of her closed mouth. JoAnn, still in the throes of her wild orgasm barely registered that Casper was cumming (much to his annoyance), but instinctively opened her mouth, just in time to catch the third and final rush of cum. Much like Tony, Casper made her clean his dick after having emptied it in her face.

The salty taste of cum only heightened her orgasmic pleasure and with Mark's constantly sending ripples of pleasure through her body, the orgasm refused to die out -- it just grew and grew.

"Moh mhy Ngohg!" she moaned in ecstasy, still with her mouth full of black cock.

Casper, feeling somewhat insulted that JoAnn wasn't paying more attention to his shrinking cock, pulled it out of her mouth and again followed Tony's example; got his shorts on and left, shooting an unfriendly look at Woody who merely winked at him with a happy smile, keeping his focus split between his video-cam and the amazing scene on the bed, where his sexy wife was bouncing up and down Mark's huge cock, crying out her orgasm. Woody didn't really care about the black man's enmity, he was far too aroused, watching his wife getting used like this.

"Oh my God, oh God, oh yeeees!" JoAnn cried while Casper closed the door behind him, clearly cumming for the second time (or third, Woody wasn't quite sure... Man, this is awesome!). Her hands were on her tits, pinching her nipples to increase the intense, orgasmic feeling, much like Casper had done before he came. Woody moved around the bed, to catch the expression on her face on camera; it was pure bliss. Her eyes were closed, focused on the unbelievable orgasm Mark was bringing out in her.

Without giving a hint of warning, Mark changed their position, pushing her backwards 'till she ended on her back with him between her spread legs in the missionary-position. If she thought he'd fucked her before, it was nothing next to the pounding she got when gravity worked for him! JoAnn could only lay there, accept the hard hammering, moaning and crying as he gave her the fucking of a lifetime.

"Shit, JoAnn!" he groaned out of breath, and slowed down a bit, "shit, you feel good!"

"God, yeah!" she gasped in reply, writhing in pleasure beneath him.

"Hey, husband!" Mark suddenly said and looked up at Woody whose attention was deeply focused on his wife's sex getting thoroughly fucked, "why don't you join in?" He nodded at JoAnn's face, clearly indicating that there was a 'hole free' there.

Woody's lips split in a wide grin and nodded his thanks to Mark as he crawled up on the bed. He didn't mind the slightest the liberty this young man was taking in inviting him to use his own wife's mouth -- for now, it felt more like Mark's slut than Woody's wife. That would be rectified afterwards, of course, but for now Woody accepted Mark's control over JoAnn. More than accepted it, actually... he wanted Mark's dominance over her. Living out this fantasy of his was even better than he had imagined.

"Oh yes, oh more... oh God, yes, so good, so biiiig!" she whimpered, the powerful orgasms had left her almost powerless, merely accepting (and enjoying...) whatever happened to her at the hands of the last of her lovers. As Woody presented his cock to her cum-covered face, she eagerly took it in her mouth and began stroking it with her little hand, not really registering that it was her husband's well-known tool she was working on now.

"Ahh..." Woody sighed in deep-felt pleasure as her tongue played with his sensitive head. Mark's constant advances into her gave the blowjob a wonderful feeling of unpredictability -- suddenly an extra hard thrust would push all of JoAnn forward, forcing his dick deep into her and surprising the both of them. Even more so when Mark sped up again, his hard cock hammering in and out of her like a piston.

"Um! Ohmf! Mhhhhm!" JoAnn's muffled cries of joy told the men of yet another building orgasm, spurred on by Mark's relentless cock that managed to touch and press all the right spots inside her.

"Oh fuuuck!" he groaned loudly again and again, "fuck, fuck, fuuuck!" His fingers dug into her hips as he smashed into her one last time and emptied his balls into her waiting cunt.

"Fuuuuck!" he shouted as his entire body exploded in one moment of pure, unspoiled bliss. His warm sperm rushed up in her tight love-canal, and the erotic feeling of a stranger cumming in her for the first time in more than twenty years made JoAnn trash around in a last, mindblowing orgasm. She and her lover moaned in unison though she was somewhat muffled by Woody's hard cock that certainly didn't diminish at seeing the other two's pure pleasure.

Calming down from his orgasmic high, Mark pulled out of JoAnn's well-used pussy, smiled a bit embarrassed at Woody's camera that was still pointed at him and then took his friends' route: picked up the clothes and headed for the door.

There he stopped though, and looked back at the married couple. The thoroughly-fucked housewife on the bed, now with cum leaking out of her cunt as well as drying on her face and her husband's cock in her mouth was certainly worth an extra look. Woody kept the camera on his wife's face where she was slowly blowing though she didn't really look like she knew what was going on.

"Take care, man," Mark said, "and take care of her." The last was said with a nod at the semi-conscious JoAnn.

"Yeah, you too," Woody answered with a smile before turning his attention back to his wife's mouth. Shaking his head, Mark left, leaving man and wife alone.

Looking down at her soiled body, Woody felt nothing but lust. Sure, she was covered in sweat and cum, her hair and face were a mess and she was just slowly getting her bearings but this was everything Woody had wanted. With careful movements he moved down between her spread legs where Mark's cum slowly was oozing out of her, and he positioned his rock-hard cock at the entrance. She was wetter than ever and Woody easily glided into her well-used cunt.