Garden of Hellish Delights Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bobsamade
bobsamade
352 Followers

He sincerely hoped to God that explanation was a joke.

Before he could ponder it, the goo's delightful massaging and jacuzzi combo had scored another load.

This time, it went on for a while. It was thicker than before and lasted twice as long. The air outside the slime was getting colder all of a sudden, and he shivered.

"What's wrong, master?" asked the slime, a note of concern in her voice.

"C-cold," he said.

"Want me to cover you up?" she said, more an expectation than a query.

"P-please."

And with that, the remaining slime wrapped round the warlock like a sleeping bag, with a blue sex doll form on the front.

He was instantly relieved to return to the warm, bubbling comforts of the slime.

His cock agreed, and he felt it prepare to fire off another load. It pulsed, and bulged, and then sent a pressurised torrent of thick, heavy gunk into the girl.

This time, it lasted much, much longer. John lost track of time as he gushed and gushed into the creature.

"Oooh, now you're getting into it," praised the girl.

It wasn't much longer before he came again. It barely seemed like he'd had the stimulation that would be possible to trigger ejaculation, but lo and behold, ol' faithful was erupting again.

Jesus, it felt so good. Constant, unending orgasm. And this time, it really did seem to be unending.

"...uhh... yeah..." sighed the girl.

"That's it, you're there..."

He was. He had become nothing more than a pump, a pump to constantly cycle her own slime through. Into him, into his balls and cock and back into her.

It felt amazing. And all the while, he was in the warmest, snuggest hot-tub while his dick was in paradise, constantly gushing into a boiling jacuzzi of pleasure.

He didn't want it to end. Ever.

Without stopping the sensation, the girl shifted her mass, so her back was turned to him. Breasts became shoulder blades, her crotch turned into a plump and shapely derriere.

Sighing, she leaned back, and this time she fell into him. Outlines of bodily features passed through his eyes, and before he knew it, she was gone.

The sensation, however, wasn't. He was still bathing in a luxurious hot-tub, and his cock fizzled with delight, though it had stopped ejaculating.

"What? What happened? Where did you go?"

"I'm still here, master, I absorbed myself into you."

"What? Why?!"

"So we can have fun, of course. All the delights in this garden and I bet you haven't tried any that weren't forced on you."

"Well, no. I don't want to get stuck here forever."

"But you ARE stuck here forever. And besides, some of them feel soooo goood...."

The fizzing in his cock increased to drive the point home.

"Besides, you don't have any choice in the matter, master."

And with that, John, or rather the slime covering the inside of his body, marched back the way he came to the delights of all the sinful creatures he spurned on the way over...

bobsamade
bobsamade
352 Followers
12