Garwyli 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As my fingers continued to stroke her I could feel the nipple pressed against me getting hard, when my hand reached her bottom again I pressed, urging her up. She moved up putting her free nipple in range of my mouth. I stuck my tongue out and softly let it brush over the tip.

Bri took that as a cue to move down the bed and begin tonguing my cock again. As she did Glyn moved over, kneeling astride me and leaning forward putting both breasts in reach. I took one in each hand, thumb and finger squeezing and rolling her nipples, tongue flicking from one to the other.

She put her hands round my neck, thumbs stroking my jaw and ears, her head bent forward and resting on top of mine. Her breasts were firm but yielding under my hands, her nipples like little ripe coffee beans, malleable but resilient as I kneaded them.

I could feel Bri taking me into her mouth, pushing down on it till her gag reflex stopped her. Three times I felt her throat squeeze on my head as she tried to swallow my length.

"Glyn."

"Mmm?" She raised her head from mine.

"How did you deep throat Di Reese?"

I heard her almost silent groan.

"Di Reese was a tiddler compared to Gar's, he was only five or six inches," she explained, lifting herself across me as she turned to face Bri. "Compared to that Gar's got a monster. Here let me try and see if I can do it on him."

She tucked her hair behind her ears and bent forward, replacing Bri's hand with hers. She slid her lips down it, as I felt it touch the back of her throat I felt the muscles work as she swallowed it down. As it was drawn deeper I felt a thrill as it squeezed down tighter than any pussy I'd known.

She pushed right down, sliding her hand to my balls as her mouth brushed my pubic hair, she worked it up and down a little then let it all slide out as she straightened.

"Swallow as it touches the back," she instructed her sister. "Just keep pushing and with a bit of practice you can do it."

I saw Bri look at her with a shade of doubt on her face.

"Just swallow and keep pushing, go on try it." She repeated.

Bri took my cock again, bending and pushing her lips over the head, she moved her head down quickly and I felt my head enter her throat. Her throat constricted pushing back at my head as she retched, she pulled back, letting it slip from her mouth.

"I don't know, when it goes in I want to throw up," she complained.

I pushed myself up on my elbows, watching as she grimaced.

"Honestly sis, it's just a matter of practice, it took me a couple of goes before I could do it easily," she said offering encouragement. "Do you want another bong to relax you more?"

"If it'll help."

"You keep practicing while I build it then."

While Glyn built the bong Bri bent over me again and stuffed my cock back into her mouth. This time she got it a little further down before gagging on it.

"You nearly had it that time," I encouraged her. "That went further in than last time."

She gave me a weak smile.

As she bent over me again I straightened one arm, pushing myself nearly upright and caught her chin with the other, pulling her up out of her kneeling position to meet my lips as I cocked my head to kiss her.

"You don't have to, it nice enough with you just sucking and licking."

"I want to taste it all, I want to feel it throbbing right inside me when you cum."

I thought a second. "If I cum in your mouth will that help it slide down for the rest of the spurts?"

Her face cracked open in a smile. "Could we try that?" she said, sitting back down on her ankles.

She bent and took the head back into her mouth as she began to stroke my cock with her hand. I covered her hand with mine and began to pump harder and faster as she began to bob her head matching my rhythm.

I felt Glyn climb behind me, putting her arms round my waist and kissing and nibbling on my ear. She brought her hands up onto my chest and hugged me.

"I love you," she whispered in my ear, and then kissed the back of my neck.

I felt a surge of excitement run down my cock, adding to the growing ball already there.

"Bri, I'm cumming," I warned her as my hips jerked.

I let go, letting Bri finish the final few strokes, my hips thrust forward with the first spurt filling her mouth, I felt her push down taking my head into her throat and doubling the pleasurable sensations as it slid smoothly down inside her.

The pleasure was exquisite as I came again and again inside her. With the third one she pulled back, gasping for air, letting the cum dribble out down her chin as the weakening steam splashed over her lips.

As she recovered her breath she was scooping it back into her mouth with her fingers.

"Oh god that was wonderful."

She launched herself at me, her arms encircling both me and Glyn around the neck. I lay back weakly letting Glyn take my weight as I recovered, with my heart thumping and my breath coming in short gasps

"I want to do that again" she declared. "Oh god you have such a wonderful prick."

She kissed me, starting on my cheek and then my lips, urgently pushing her tongue inside to stroke and play with mine, bringing her hands to hold the back of my head as she pressed her mouth to mine.

I felt Glyn's arms slipping back and caught her wrists pulling them back round me again.

Bri released me, leaning back and looking down at my deflating cock, as she sat back on her heels she reached with both hands and cradled it, bending and licking the stray dribble seeping from it.

I brought Glyn's hands up, kissing each on the palm before releasing them. I felt her breasts squash against my back, her nipples two pinpoints of pressure as she grasped and hugged me again.

Bri straightened and looked at me, giggling she leant forward and licked my cheek. I looked as her as she leant back again.

"There was a bit of cum where I kissed you before," she explained, smiling at me.

From over my shoulder Glyn asked. "Do you want that bong?"

"Well." Her eyes went to my cock. "There's nothing else to suck, is there?"

She turned and slid her legs off the bed, as Glyn behind me turned and twisted, leaning over to the bedside cupboard, I lay back with Glyn's feet just at my shoulder. I heard the click as she turned it on.

"Green light yeah," she intoned, repeating the instructions more as a ritual than as an order.

Glyn shuffled round still on her knees her peach sized breasts with their still pert nipples giving a slight bounce as she settled back on her ankles. I shifted slightly across and brought my arm over, resting it palm up along her legs, fingers lying curled back against her bush.

She slid her hand in mine, a big smile on her face, then releasing it; she uncurled her legs and straightened out next to me. I pulled my arm up from between us and tucked it round her shoulder, turning to face her.

Our heads came together as we kissed, my free arm circling her waist and pulling her to me.

"Well I've had my fun, I'll leave you two love birds to get reacquainted," Bri said, amusement colouring her words. We pulled apart guiltily, Glyn turning to look over her shoulder at her.

"Sorry Bri, but it's been a long time and we're falling in love again." She said as she rolled over completely to face her sister.

"It's ok, honest," she said, then with a cheeky grin. "But I get him tomorrow night."

Glyn laughed. "Ok deal."

She turned back to face me, putting a leg through mine and her hand curling around my shoulder When she had settled her head against my cheek, she whispered in my ear.

"I'm sorry I messed up our last time, but this time it's for keeps my Garwyli. Thanks for helping Bri."

"Glyni, you can keep me forever, you don't know how much I missed you, and it was all over a silly misunderstanding. That was really the worse part, not knowing what I'd done, you know I haven't been that drunk ever since, I've always stopped after two or three, even when it was good wine."

"Oh Gar, I really am sorry, I was as upset as you were, I couldn't believe you'd go with another girl after we'd made love, I spent the last week of exams wetting my panties when I thought about the end of school. My waiting to show you I really loved you was into days and hours."

She snuggled her head against me then rolled slightly back, running her hand down my arm and taking my hand to her breast. I pulled her back against me and kissed her, my lips moving with hers as our tongues intertwined.

I could feel my cock thickening pressed against her thigh, she felt it to and moved her hand between our bodies to grasp it.

She leant back. "Bri's in love with your cock," she said softly.

"I know, I was a little worried earlier, when I was praising her, I hoped you wouldn't take it wrong but she needed reassuring that I liked her too. I was only going to see her once a month, ration her so she still had a life. Now I can only hope she tires of it from overuse," I whispered back. "I really do like her, but I don't think she's right for me."

"Poor Bri, I felt sorry for her, she so much wanted to have you love her and want her, I'm afraid if we get lovey dovey that you'll have to get lovey dovey with her as well, otherwise she'll feel like we're rejecting her, and I don't want that. Can you live with that; make her believe you love her as well?"

"If it means getting you as well then I'll be especially attentive, she's really into sucking my cock, she almost prefers it to fucking, a sixty nine is her favourite, then she'll ride me till she cums again." I remarked. "She can just suck it for hours keeping me nice and hard."

"All that licking and sucking doesn't get you off?" she asked surprised.

"Well yes, it feels absolutely deliciously gorgeous, but it takes a long while to bring me to orgasm. You have to stroke it as well to get me there quickly."

"You know you're the first boy I've had go down on me in, oh, four years I think, either it's better than I remember or your good at it."

"I just like the taste and texture, and it's really nice making you cum, the more pleasure I give the more you give back, it's a win win for me."

"With a dick like yours to satisfy them I bet you had them flocking round."

"No, I only ever had one girl do that, and when I fucked her she went round bragging about it. After the trouble it caused I didn't bother again, I just got on with my work."

"How long is it since you had sex then, beside Bri that is?"

"About the same as your last Cunnilingus."

"I didn't sleep with Di for the last year and a half; all he wanted was 'Wham Bam Thank you ma'am'. He thought he had the right one night and I moved to the spare bedroom, we've done it on special occasions, Xmas and birthdays but he always wants to paw me and in five minutes it's over.

She rolled onto her back, her nipples softened to small round nubs of wrinkled skin atop her smooth mounds. I put my hand across and cupped one; she gave a little squeeze on my cock.

"Can you make love to me now; I mean is your dick ready if it's hard again?"

"Do you want the deluxe or the express?"

She gave a little giggle. "Deluxe, with no expense spared."

I rolled on all fours above her, bending to lick one of her nipples; it grew hard as my tongue massaged it. She put her hands up on my head, digging her fingers through my hair.

"I love you, your perfect for me, I want you forever," She sighed.

I raised my head and moved to kiss her.

"And I want you forever." I said before our lips met and our tongues tangled.

As our kiss ended I licked down her chin and onto her chest, letting my tongue trail down between, in the valley, I was slowly sitting back pressing my hard cock against her mound. As it pressed against it she gave a little wiggle as the shaft pushed down on her clit.

I rocked my head, letting my tongue travel half way up each breast before letting it take one, circling it a few times before running it over, pressing down so the nipple half folded. Her hands stroked my ears as she gave a little groan.

My hand found her free nipple and began to tug and twist on that, her body gave a jerk as she shivered with delight. She began grinding her pussy against my tool. She began to wriggle as the pleasure flooded through her.

"Oh god Gar, give me the express, I want you inside me now."

As she was asking I moved till my helmet was nestling in her bush.

"Open your legs."

As she opened her legs I swung mine inside hers and let my cock play at her lips as I sought to find her entrance, it slipped inside to a wet warm welcome, worming its way deep inside as I pulled my head back up towards her breasts.

She let out a sighed 'oh' as she shuddered. Her feet slipping over my calves and her hands on my shoulders, as she pushed back against me. I began to fuck her slowly, swinging my hips as I used the whole length, feeling her hips move with mine, and rising to meet mine as I pushed in.

As I got faster a mini orgasm hit her, with her back arching up and a cry coming shuddering out of her.

"Y-y-y-es-s-s."

As she collapsed back my cock slipped out, I pushed it back trying to fine the sweet spot.

""Wait!... Wait, let me turn over and we can do it doggy style," she asked, already pulling her legs up in the air as I backed off coming to my knees.

She turned and thrust her ass up, legs open and the pink lips wide to receive me. I shuffled forwards, taking hold of my head and pushed it into her soft wet lips and put my hands on her hips. I began slowly again, long deep strokes as I got the measure of the swing.

She started groaning again, twisting her head on her hands as she rested on them. I brought my hands in, my thumbs caressing her coccyx, as I increased the pace, drawing yet more guttural syllables from her as she started panting.

She straightened as I felt the pressure of her contracting vagina, the rippling muscles sending a thrill down the length of my cock. She let out a throaty screech, like some feral creature of the night. I slowed to a gentle rock of an inch or so as her hips stilled and her head lay back down.

"Oh Gar, oh god Gar," she sobbed.

I started again moving straight into high gear once more. She pushed herself up on her hands, moving in unison as our flesh slapped against each other, she giving a little grunt as we met. Fifteen or twenty strokes later she collapsed on her hands again as the second orgasm took her.

I continued through as the pressure on my cock brought my orgasm surging forward. Another two strokes saw me sinking my fingers into her yielding flesh as I came, emptying my load as my hips jerked against her.

I sagged onto her, trying to hold it in, she leant back against me pushing down on it as she straddled me, sitting on my lap. As we both caught our breath, I brought my hands around brushing them over her breasts, feeling her nipples hard as my hand moved across them.

She rubbed her back against me; her hands lightly grasped my wrists as I centred her nipples in my palms and started to roll them round,

"Ummmm, I'll give you an hour to stop that," quoting the old joke.

I smiled and bent my head around to nibble on her ear. She pulled away and turned her head and we kissed awkwardly. She laughed and I felt it slip out.

"Oh, that's not fair," she exclaimed.

"We can do it again in an hour, you can go on top, and I'll lick you to the first orgasm like downstairs."

She turned and hugged me, sat on my lap pressing her head to my chest.

"Are you sure, that's three times already?"

"You're like built in Viagra for me, seeing you there naked before me is making me feel randy, my erection is already struggling to come back."

She shifted on my lap, sliding off my knees and bending her head to look.

"Give it time to recover. Put your dressing gown on, I'll grab my shorts, we'll go and grab a coffee."

12