Gary & Sue Ch. 4-6

Story Info
Wife strays a little more.
6.9k words
4.33
77.4k
19
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/30/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 4

Now this was not going to be easy! Neither of us would like him to know it had been arranged. If he did know, then that would be something he could use against both of us. On the other hand, if Sue did do the pictures then he would have to keep the whole thing secret, even from me. The down side being that Sue would have to do nude pictures and I wasn't sure how far that might go. It did seem the lesser of the two evils though. I told this to Sue and she agreed with my conclusions.

"How do you feel about posing nude for him?" I asked her.

"Well, it's not something I would choose to do, but I don't want to risk him telling his mates that we do swapping, even if it was a one-off." She said.

I agreed it seemed the right thing to do, but warned her that he might want her to do some pretty explicit poses. How did she feel about that? My heart was racing now, I was even turned on by the thought of it.

Sue paused for a moment and then said " He wouldn't be the first man to see me in the nude. Anyway he asked me what size underwear I wore. So he might just do me in bra and knickers."

The tension that was in her voice earlier had now turned to relief. I guess she knew what she had to do but was afraid I would be angry. I wasn't angry, I was just concerned about how things might develop. What was going to be a one-off safe fuck was now going to develop in ways that neither of us knew.

At first I wondered why he was going to buy her underwear, but then I realised he had thought this one out. Of course he would have to buy her different underwear if I was going to see the results. I might have recognised her regular stuff.

I wondered if Sue was turned on by the idea of our neighbour seeing her in the nude. I moved closer to Sue and pulled her nightie up and over her breasts. Her nipples were hard. Perhaps she was!

"You realise he will see these very lovely breasts of yours." I told her.

Sue began to blush. I'm not sure if it was because of my complement or because of the thought of David seeing her breasts; probably the latter.

"I hope they live up to his expectations!" Sue grinned.

I moved down the bed pulling the duvet with me. "And you realise he will definitely want to take pictures of this." I said, running my fingers over the pronounced mound of her pussy.

"Hmm. I suppose he will." She replied, with not a hint of doubt in her voice.

I parted her legs to find that the folds of her pussy were quite wet. "So you wont be embarrassed by the fact that your pussy will be open and so visibly wet." I ventured.

Sue's head tilted back and she closed her eyes. "Hmm. I might be a bit embarrassed by that." She confessed.

"And he will probably want to do this to you, if he sees you are wet." I told her as my finger slipped into the softness of her pussy.

"I can't help it if I get wet." Sue moaned.

I moved my fingers in her the way Greg had showed me. Sue moaned softly as her pussy juice coated my finger. She was getting wetter and wetter. I moved closer and lightly flicked my tongue around her soft folds. Her hips raised up and I teased her clit with the tip of my tongue. Then pausing for a moment I said "You'd have to be very wet to take that cock of his."

"Hmm. It did look big didn't it. I couldn't let him fuck me though." She replied.

"Why not?" I asked as I moved up to put my own cock in her.

"That would be going too far." She answered. "I don't want to end up being the slut next door."

"Hmmm. Perhaps you're right." I agreed.

I moved up on top of her and began slowly fucking her. Sue closed her eyes, as she does sometimes when she is fantasizing during sex. Then she whispered "It would be nice to feel it though."

I gathered she was getting close and was intent on getting me close too. "Hmm. You could wank him off I suppose." I suggested.

"Hmm. I suppose that wouldn't be too naughty." She responded. "Ohh Gary I'm getting very close."

"Yeh. Just imagine wanking that great big cock." I said. Then as Sue started to move harder against me I added "You could show him how good you suck cock too."

Well that did it for both of us. We both orgasmed together. After regaining my senses, I rolled off her and kissed her goodnight.

Fortunately, the next day was busy at work and it was only whilst driving home that I had time to think about the potential outcomes of the evening. There was still time to call a halt to it. David was a pretty direct sort of bloke. If he intended to coerce Sue into fucking him, then I would have thought he would have made that the bargain in the first place. He had no trouble in getting pretty girls so that was another reason why he would probably not risk our friendship. However, he would have pictures of Sue and he would probably show them to his mates. ( That got me hard! ) After all, he had let me see his pictures of Steff with little concern. More than anything, I hoped Sue could handle the situation.

Over dinner I asked Sue if she was ok going through with it. She said she was sure he wouldn't get her to do anything too outrageous and she was going to be careful not to give him any 'come on' signals.

Camera club night was definitely changing it's significance for me! I was used to being excited by my photos, but now I was getting excited by someone else's photos.

All night I found myself daydreaming about events at home. Would David try it on with Sue? Would Sue try it on with David! One thing was sure. Tonight Sue was going to get fucked by me!

When I got home from camera club, I found my studio gear stacked in the dinning room. I made my way upstairs and found Sue sat up in bed reading. "Well, how did it go?" I asked.

"Come to bed and I'll tell you all about it." Sue said.

I quickly got undressed and got into bed beside her. "Go on then. Tell me."

"Well, when I got round there he had bought me a red bra and pantie set. You can imagine what they were like. It was a half-cup bra and the panties were pretty skimpy. Not the sort of thing I would choose at all. He told me to put them on. I didn't know what to do. If he was going to do nudes of me, then I thought I might as well get myself used to the idea of being undressed in front of him. So with some modesty I turned away from him and took my blouse and bra off. I put the red bra on and adjusted it so that my nipples were covered. Then I took off my jeans and knickers and put on the knickers he had bought for me. I should have done my bikini line really but I didn't think. Anyway he said it looked kind of sexy seeing my pubes sticking out. I was a bit embarrassed just getting undressed like that in front of him. He couldn't have seen much though."

"I think you were very brave." I assured her. "So what happened then?"

"Well, I half expected him to be leering at me all night, but he didn't. He was a real gentleman. He said it was a pity to cover such a beautiful face but if you were going to develop the films I would have to wear a mask and he produced the most beautiful bird mask. It was really lovely." Sue told me.

"Ohh." I said, trying to sound surprised.

Sue went on. "It was a bit of a loose fit but we managed to get it to stay on with a little padding. He said the mask might need padding but my bra certainly didn't! It was a good job I had the mask on because I was sure I was blushing."

"Smooth talker!" I butted in.

"He was. He made it so easy for me. At first I was just lounging along the couch. You know, like that Monet painting. He was very gentle when he positioned my arms and legs how he wanted them. He took several of me like that with my arms and legs in different positions. Then inevitably he asked me if I felt ok taking my bra off. I felt quite anonymous with the mask on and anyway it was only like being on the beach."

"Yeh. I suppose so." I agreed.

"Then we did several different poses with my tits bare. Standing up, arms behind back - loads of them. I think he finished a roll. So then he said, did I feel ok about taking my panties off . I said I didn't, but I suppose it had to happen some time. I turned away and took my panties off. I put my hand over my pussy as I turned round, but he said he'd already seen most of my lovely body and what was special about a little hair. . . . . . . So I took my hand away."

"That's my girl!" I said.

"I was very self conscious, but the mask helped hide my blushing. Anyway, he told me to lie on the couch again and we repeated the poses we had started with. The most embarrassing one was where he moved one of my legs off the couch so that my foot was just resting on the floor. Up until then my legs had been together but now he could see my pussy."

"You bare pussy lips." I added.

"Yes, thank you, my bare pussy lips. He said I should shave some more off when I got home so it would be less recognisable." Then Sue pulled the sheets back to show me how she had trimmed her hair from a triangle shape into a strip up the middle.

"Very nice." I told her.

"Anyway, that was pretty much it really."

"Doh!" I said

"Well it was the end of the photography."

"Ooohh!" I perked up.

"Well, after I got dressed David looked at me a bit sheepish and asked me if I could help him with something. . . . . he was rubbing his hard-on through his trousers! I didn't know what to say. I wanted to see it but I was afraid he would want to go further. Then he promised that he would keep his hands to himself. He looked so forlorn, . . . . . so I agreed."

"You wanked him off!" I blurted out.

"Yeh. I didn't think you'd mind. Anyway you expected things to go further didn't you?"

"I don't mind. I'm just surprised that's all."

"Good. . . . . .He's got a very thick cock. It looks much bigger in real life than in the pictures. It was like wanking your wrist!" Sue continued.

Believing that to be the end of her story I moved Sue into our favourite position and slipped my cock in from behind. She was nicely wet. As my hands roamed over her nakedness, pictures of her lying naked on David's couch flashed through my mind. As our passion rose together I asked Sue "Where did he cum?"

"All over my blouse!" Sue laughed. "I just got it out of my mouth in time!"

"Oooh God. You sucked his cock!" I groaned, as my cock pumped its contents deep into her gyrating pussy. A second later Sue moaned "I sucked his big fat cock." as she too orgasmed.

I dragged my drained body from her as Sue reached for the tissues. Having placed them between her legs she snuggled up to me. "Do you mind that I sucked his cock?" Sue asked.

"No. It was very erotic. At least you wont be wondering what his cock looks like now!" I answered.

"No. I suppose not." Sue said,

What was it about the way she said that, that didn't quite ring true.

End of part 4

Part 5

There was a kind of finality about developing the films the following night. It was the end of an erotic interlude. But there was also an inner peace that it was done with. Well, that's what I thought until the first roll emerged from the developing tank. Every frame was underexposed and only part of the image was present. Shit! I went to look at my camera and checked the settings. I forgot that I had taken some pictures of Greg while he was over. It had been a sunny day and I had set the shutter speed and aperture high. What that meant was the light from the flash wasn't strong enough and the shutter would only be a slit in front of the film when the flash triggered.

The result was that you couldn't make out a single picture. My heart slumped. I was so disappointed. I wouldn't get to see what Sue and David had got up to.

I went down stairs and told Sue. "Oh no! Isn't there anything you can do." I explained that if they were just underexposed, I might have been able to salvage something, but since the shutter speed was set fast, there was only part of the picture on the film. She paused for a moment and then said "Ah well. We'll just have to do them again!" My heart which had been down somewhere in my boots suddenly started to flutter again. Hmm. Perhaps it wasn't so bad after all!

I took the film, still wet, round to David. I should be an actor, I think. I sounded really disappointed as I explained what had happened. I apologised for not checking the camera before I gave it to him. He was understandably disappointed too. Then he said he would have to see if he could borrow the mask again and arrange to do them again. . . . . Yesssss!

The routine with David returned to normal from then on. He came round to chat some nights, just like he used to before Greg had visited. One evening when he was round Sue said she was sorry that his films hadn't come out. He said "It's not the end of the world. I'll have to see if I can get her back to repeat them." Then Sue brought a lump to my trousers when she said "I shouldn't think she would mind doing them again would she?"

"Probably not." David said coolly. "I'll have to see when I can borrow that mask again and if I can borrow your lights again, we'll have another go."

"Any Wednesday night should be ok by me and I'll make sure I set the camera up correctly next time." I told him.

"Great!" said David.

David then asked me what equipment you needed to develop films. So I took him up to the darkroom and showed him what had and told him approximate costs. I told him that the big expense was the enlarger and that although he could develop the films for only a few pounds, he was looking at over a hundred for a reasonable enlarger. I started to get a bad feeling when he said he had access to the darkroom where he worked and he asked if he could just borrow my film developing tank. He would buy his own chemicals if I would show him what to do. Hmmm. This was going in a direction that I didn't like, but I couldn't refuse him. I'd lent him my studio gear and that was considerably more expensive and more delicate than a film tank. I gave David a list of the chemicals that I use and told him where to get them from. I also gave him a spare film tank to borrow until he got his own.

What had been a erotic opportunity was suddenly turning into a let down. It sounded dangerously like I was not going to see the results. That was a big disappointment. Anyway David went home armed with a couple of books that would tell him what to do and the old film tank.

After he had gone I told Sue of the new developments. ( pun intended ). She didn't seem too upset that I wouldn't see the pictures but she could see that I was. She then said "Come on. I'll let you take your own pictures of me. . . . . and I wont be needing a mask!" I was up stairs like a shot, film loaded and flash at the ready. ( On-camera flash this time. ) Sue came into the bedroom undoing the buttons of her blouse. "How do you want me?" she asked.

"Let's do the same pictures that you did with David." I suggested.

"Ok." She said and she stripped off completely. I was a little confused until she went to her underwear drawer and got a black bra and the panties she had bought when Greg was over. "Not quite the same as with David, but near enough." She told me.

She lay on the bed and struck up a pose. "That's nice." I said. CLICK.

She reached behind her back and released the catch of her bra. "And this?" she said as she slipped one of the straps off her shoulder. Her hand moved round to cup her breast and slowly peeled the bra away, exposing her nipple.

""Yeh. That's good." I encouraged. CLICK.

She pushed her chest forward and tilted her head back. Her fingers spread across her breast as her finger tips teased around her nipple. CLICK

"Now lose the bra." I told her.

Her hands crossed her chest and she pulled the bra off, her breasts falling free. "That's good." CLICK.

Her hands roamed over her body one moving to her breasts the other down over her tummy to her panties. Then she said "Oh. David. I couldn't take my panties off." As if there had been a silent request from him.

"Why not?" I played along. "You did it last time."

"But I've shaved more of my pubes off this time and you can see my pussy lips now."

"If you remember the last pictures we did, I could see your pussy lips then. And very nice they were too!" I told her.

"Ok. I suppose it'll be alright." She replied coyly. Her hips hiked up and she removed her panties. Throwing them across the room she covered her pussy with one hand.

"Come on now Sue. You know you promised me NUDE photographs, remember."

"Ok, but you mustn't show anyone these pictures."

"Of course I wont." I assured her.

CLICK. "That's it. Now part your legs a little." I told her.

Sue parted her legs coyly. I moved to the foot of the bed. CLICK. I zoomed right in on her exposed pussy. CLICK.

"Now put your hand down to your pussy and show me it open."

"David! I couldn't!" Sue protested.

"Sue!" I said sternly and her hand obediently moved down to her pussy and slowly parted her lips. CLICK. "Now slide a finger into your pussy."

Sue closed her eyes and slid a finger into her pussy. CLICK

"That's a good girl. That's all the photographs for one night." I said.

Sue sat up resting on her elbows, a look of puzzlement on her face.

I put the camera down and undid my trousers. They fell to the floor and my cock stood straining at my underpants.

Sue's eyes grew wide as she looked at it. "Oh! David! Did I do that to you? It's so big"

Sue moved towards me, so that she was sat at the foot of the bed, her face level with my cock. "Can I see it?" she asked as her fingers slipped into the waistband of my pants and pulled them down. "God. Your cock is so big David." Her hand wrapped around it and she began to wank me. After a couple of long slow strokes, she took the end of my cock in her mouth. "Hmmm!" we said in unison.

Nice as it was, I wasn't going to last long like that and I wanted to be sure Sue cum too. I pushed her back onto the bed, covering her body with mine.

"David! What are you doing." She continued with the fantasy.

"Careful you're right against my pussy." She protested weakly.

"Ohh! God David. You're in me. Your cock is in me." She moaned.

I slowly thrust into her, pushing my cock all the way home.

"Ohh! You're so big David! It feels so wonderful!"

I began fucking my wife faster.

"Ohh! You're stretching my pussy!" Sue moaned.

I brought her knees up, spreading her pussy wider. Now I buried my cock deep into her, feeling her cervix touching the head of my cock. Slowly I ground into her.

"Ohh David. Careful you don't cum in me." Sue signalled that she was cuming.

"I can't stop. I'm going to fill your sweet cunt with my spunk." I told her.

As the tip of my cock once more touched the entrance to her womb my balls gushed their contents into my wife.

"Ohh David. You're spunking into me. Ohhh yesssss!" Sue moaned pulling me hard against her as she gyrated her pussy against me.

After we had both recovered, Sue asked "Did you like that?"

"Hmmm." I replied. "David is a very lucky man."

"Yes. He just might be!" Sue said, the looked at me and laughed.

Was that a tease, or what, I wondered.

End of part 5

*********************************************************************

Part 6

A couple of days later David came round and said he had taken a roll of film and asked if I would show him how to develop it. Of course I had to agree. That night I went round to demonstrate how it was done. It really niggled me that I wouldn't see the outcome of Sue's next photo-shoot. Sure I would have the pleasure of hearing it from her, but I wished I could be there to see it or even just hear it. Seeing it was out of the question. I couldn't rely on a curtain being open and the risk of being caught was too high. Then it came to me. What if I bugged the room? Hmm. That had possibilities.

That night in bed I wanted to know what Sue thought about the next session.

12