Gary & Sue Ch. 4-6

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So what do you have in mind for the next photo-shoot then. After all, you almost volunteered this time." I asked.

" I haven't really thought about it. I suppose I'll just fuck his brains out." She gave me a sideways glance to see my response.

"Oh." I responded passively. "Pity I'm not going to see the pictures then."

Sue suddenly turned to me and pinched my nose. "Silly! I was only kidding." She assured.

"Oh. I thought you'd want to sample that monster cock of his." I teased.

She looked thoughtful for a moment. "Hmmm. Fuck my next door neighbour . . . " Like it was an interesting possibility. Then "I don't think so!" Then with a devilish smile "You're right about the monster cock though!"

Her hand moved down to my cock, as if to reassure me that mine was ok too, to find that it was getting quite hard. She gave me a surprised look and said "It turns you on doesn't it! You'd like it if I let David fuck me."

I shrugged my shoulders.

"And what would happen the day after?" Sue asked. "Don't you think that would be setting a dangerous precedence?"

"And wanking him off was not?" I reminded her.

"He's never said anything about that since that night." Sue mused. "Not even when we have been alone."

"Good. He probably realises that it was a one-off under special circumstances."

"Hmm."

We lay quietly for a while then Sue reached across for my cock again and said "Let's see if we can find something to do with this shall we." I was quickly positioned between her legs and we made love.

The following day at work I sorted out a little radio microphone I had used in a project a few years back. It was a great little gadget. It was about the size of an inch cube and would run for over a day on a small 9V battery. My plan was to fix it in the bottom of the case I carry my studio gear around in. Only a small hole would be needed to allow the microphone to pick up any sound in the room and I could just turn it on before I delivered the stuff to David's house.

That evening I made a little box for it and fixed it in the bottom of the carrying case. I set the frequency outside the range of the usual FM transmissions ( in the UK there is not much happening around 107MHz ). To check it out, I put my ghetto-blaster in the spare bedroom with the case. I tuned in to a talk station and tuned my walkman into the radio-microphones frequency. Then I walked down to the garden to see what range I could get. It was excellent I could clearly hear all that was said on the radio and I could still get a good signal right at the bottom of the garden. All I had to do now was wait.

It was over a week before Sue told me that David had fixed a date for the next session. Apparently he had found it difficult to contact the friend who had the bird mask so he had bought a simple plastic mask instead. She had tried it on and was happy that it would conceal her identity.

"So when's the big day then?" I asked.

"Tomorrow!" Sue answered with a hint of panic.

"Great. That means I get a good story after camera club!" I enthused.

"Yeh! Great!" She echoed, somewhat despondent.

"Hey. Come on." I encouraged. "I thought you were excited by the idea."

"Yes I am, but I don't really know what I'm doing. If I'm going to pose for these photographs, I want them to be good."

"Tell you what." I suggested. "Later on we'll have a look through my Fiesta mags to get some inspiration." ( For our American friends, Fiesta is a UK mens mag noted for its Readers Wives section and a fine array of your 'average' models. Oh and if anyone from Fiesta reads this, a free subscription wouldn't go amiss! ) I gave Sue a hug and we got things ready for dinner.

Later that night I gathered up a pile of magazines for us to look through. Many of the pictures Sue considered too slutty. You've seen the sort of thing. Legs wide, panties pulled to one side - raw meat pictures. However, there were some more subtle ones that she did like. Some partly clothed with just a breast exposed and some nudes where the model was curled up, hands discretely placed so as not to show much at all.

After looking through a few mags Sue seemed to feel a bit more confident. For my part I just wanted to fuck! Fortunately Sue felt the same way and after we had taken our pleasure she asked me to leave the mags out for her so she could 'bone up' on some poses. ( Her words not mine! )

At home that night Sue was like a cat on a hot tin roof. After dinner she went for a bath and I got my things together for Camera Club. When I went upstairs she was out of the bath and had an array of suitable clothing strewn across our bed. Hmmmm. Some of this stuff I hadn't seen for a long time. I'd forgotten that she had so many sexy things. I was getting horny just thinking about seeing her in some of these things. I made a mental note to encourage her to give them an airing for me! I kissed Sue goodbye and wished her luck. Downstairs, I grabbed my walkman and went out to the garage.

I got in the car and drove half a mile up the road to a lay-by. I left the car and made my way back. That was easier said than done, I can tell you! It was pitch black and dark country lanes are not foot friendly at that time of year. I swear I stepped into every puddle on the way home. Perhaps a torch would have been a good idea. As I neared the house I turned on my walkman. I couldn't hear much at first, but then I heard the sound of a door opening and David singing. Music was playing in another room and David was singing along to it. No pop star I'm afraid. That's all there was for quite some time until the doorbell rang. I heard Sue's voice and David invited her in.

D: Let me give you a hand

S: Thanks. I brought a few things I thought might look good

The voices became clearer as they entered the lounge.

D: I'll put them down here.

S: Yeh. Ok.

D: Can I get you a drink?

S: Yes please. I could do with something to relax me.

D: Hey. Don't worry. It's only going to be the same as last time. You'll be great.

With Sue safely out of the house, I let myself in and went upstairs to the spare bedroom. Time to set-up the tape on the ghetto-blaster.

S: What do you think of these. Gary says that denim always looks good.

D: Very good. We can start with them if you like.

S: Ok. I'll go over here and get changed.

D: I'll get you a glass. Red wine ok or would you prefer white.

S: Red will be fine.

This was working better than I expected. Their voices were so clear, it was if I was in the room. Now I look back on it, there wasn't much said that was that erotic. But erotic it was. It was like the thrill of being a voyeur but in sound. ( An audeur? ) In some ways it was better than actually being there. The pictures were all in my mind.

D: There you go. I'll put it on the case.

Thump. Jesus! That nearly blew the speakers out. David must have put the glass on my studio case.

S: Thanks.

D: Hey, that looks good. Lets get started then.

S: Where's the mask.

D: Oh. Yeh. Nearly forgot. . . . . . Here put this on.

S: How do you want me?

D: Just stand with your hands on your hips. Like this. . . . Turn a bit . . that's it.

Clunk. The flash fired; it makes that noise after it goes off.

S: Smiling or serious?

D: Serious. . . . Head down a touch.

Clunk.

D: Now undo the front. . . . ALL the way Sue. . . . that's better.

S: Like this?

D: I think it would be better without the bra.

S: Hmmm!

Thump.

D: Shall I top that up?

S: Yes please. I think I'm going to need it!

Glug. Glug. Glug.

S: There. Is that better.

D: That's great.

Clunk.

D: Now put your thumbs in your jeans and hold it open a touch. . . . that's it.

Clunk

D: Open it wider. Good

Clunk.

D: Now loose the top completely. . . . . Come on Sue. You have nice breasts.

S: Yeh. But I'm not used to flashing them to my nextdoor neighbour!

I heard the jacket hit the floor.

D: Hands on hips again. Good.

Clunk.

D: Turn a bit . . yeh.

Clunk.

D: Ok., lets have a look at what else you've brought.

There were the sounds of them moving round and sorting through the clothes Sue had brought. There was that thump again as Sue took another drink. David made appreciative noises as Sue showed him different outfits. David selected a basque and Sue said that she had brought some fishnet stockings to go with it. They then proceeded to do some shots with those. David took a dozen or so pictures culminating with Sue just in panties and stockings.

They stopped for a break and discussed what to Sue should wear next. I noted that Sue finished another glass of wine. I hoped she didn't get too pissed. After a few minutes they started again. This time David chose a nightie.

D: Do those ribbons do anything?

S: Yeh. The front opens up completely. It's Gary's favourite.

Ah. That cute little nightie I bought Sue last Christmas.

D: Hmmm. I bet.

S: How do you want me?

D: How about kneeling on the floor. . . that's it. Now sit back on your legs.

D: That's it. Now tilt your head forward.

Clunk.

D: Now arms behind your back.

Clunk.

D: Shoulders back.

Clunk.

D: How about undoing that top bow.

S: Ok. Let me just have a drink.

Thump.

S: Like this.

D: Shoulders back. . . that's it.

Clunk.

D: One more. Head back a touch.

Clunk.

D: Ok. Now undo the other bow.

S: How's this?

D: That's very good. . . Are you warm enough?

S: Yes. I'm fine.

D: You just looked a little cold.

S: Oh. Them. Its just because the nightie was tickling them.

Sue has very sensitive nipples and they become very pointed when she is aroused.

D: You have very nice breasts Sue. You look really good.

S: Thank you.

D: How about standing up now?

S: Sure.

D: Stand with your feet apart, hands on hips, square on to me.

S: Like this.

D: Shoulders back and head down a bit. . . . . that's it.

Clunk.

D: Turn the top of your body a bit. . . . a bit more. Good.

Clunk.

D: Now slip the strap off your shoulder, . . . Yes!

Clunk.

D: One more. Head turned to me. Great.

Clunk.

D: Now let it slip away completely.

Clunk.

D: Turn again.

Clunk.

David then suggested they take another break. Sue seemed to be getting through a lot of wine. By now they had been taking pictures for over an hour. Time for me to change tapes and get out of the house. I didn't want Sue catching me. I would be due back home in an hour, so Sue should be finished by then.

I walked out the house listening on the walkman

S: Come on then lets get these last ones done. What you want me in. . . . or out of more like!

D: Well, I think I'd like the fur coat next and since you mentioned it, I think its time to loose those panties.

S: Oh. Can I put the coat on first?

Oh! Hello! I think I'll hang around near the house for a while.

D: Sure. . . . Here you are.

D: Lye down on the settee I'll turn it round for you.

D: Ok. Now let one leg hang off the settee and let the coat fall open so that I can see the whole of your one side.

D: Sue. The p a n t i e s.

S: Oh yeh. I hoped you forgotten that.

D: That's better now back how you were. . . . . . That's ok you can keep that covered for the time being.

Clunk.

D: Put your arm above you head. That's good.

Clunk

D: Now pull the other side of your coat away a bit. . . . a bit more. . . . I hope you aren't going to give me a hard time over this.

S: Looks like It's a bit late for that. Pffff. Did I just say that. Sue stifled a laugh.

D: What do you expect being alone in a room with a beautiful lady that is about to become naked.

D: That's better.

Clunk.

D: A bit more.

Clunk.

David wasn't the only one who had a hard-on now.

D: Ok. Time to loose the coat completely.

S: Let me have a drink first.

Thump.

I hoped she was going to be in a fit state when she got home. This hard-on would need servicing.

D: That's it. How you were before.

Clunk.

D: Knees just a little further apart. That's good.

Clunk.

There was a wurring noise that signalled that the film was finished.

D: Ok. I think that's it. Here let me hold your coat for you.

S: Thank you. I'm glad that's over. I can take this mask off now.

D: Well I enjoyed it anyway. Thank you.

There was the sound of a kiss. Then a long period of silence.

S: David. That's no way to kiss a married woman. ( She didn't sound upset about it though. )

D: No. But it was nice though.

Another long silence.

S: Uhh. David. You shouldn't be doing that.

D: Sue, I've been looking at them all night. Nobody will ever know.

There was the sound of something falling to the floor. Probably the coat.

D: Come over to the settee.

The settee creaked.

D: Hmmmmmm. I love your nipples.

S: I shouldn't be letting you do this.

D: I think you want to a bit though don't you.

S: Uhhhh!

D: Yes. I think you do.

S: Ohh. David.

D: You have a lovely body Sue. I'm glad you let me take pictures.

S: You mustn't tell anyone about this.

D: Of course not,

More sounds of kissing and creaking of the settee.

S: Hhhhmmmm.

D: Hmmmmm. You taste so good. Did you trim this for me?

S: Uhhh! Sort of . . uhhh.

David continued his onslaught on my wife's pussy.

S: Let me do something for you.

I heard a zip being undone.

S: I see I'm giving you a real hard time now.

D: And how!

S: God you're big. How do your girlfriends manage with that?

D: I've never had any complaints. Arghhh. That's nice. You do that very well,

S: Hmmmmmm.

D: Ohhh. God that's good.

S: Hmmmmmmm.

D: Aaaaaahhh. God. How do you do that.

S: Uhhh. Sorry I can't take it all the way down.

D: Don't apologise! That's unbelievable.

S: Hmmmmmm.

D: Jesus. You'd better stop that.

The settee creaked. And there was the sound of shuffling.

D: Ohhh. Sue, you feel wonderful. I've dreamt of this so many times.

S: Oh David. Careful . . . . ooohh . . you're in me.

D: You really are gorgeous. Let me look at you. . . . look at me inside you.

S: God. I can't believe I've got all that inside me. Ohh. Jesus. Not too deep.

D: Watch it as it goes in.

S: God your cock's big!

The settee began to creak rhythmically and David grunted in time to it. Either his settee was pretty old or Sue was getting a damn good fucking. The creaking noise continued. I couldn't believe how long he was going at it.

S: Ohh. God. I can't believe you're fucking me. I'm going to cum soon.

D: God I'm getting close.

S: Come on give it to me.

D: Here it comes!

S: That's it. Cum in me. . . . . . Give it to me. . . . . . . Let it go. . . . . Oooohhh. Yeessssss!

D: Urgghhh.

S: Hhhhmmmm that's it. Let it all go.

It went very quiet. I was transfixed. Then I suddenly realised that I should be getting out of there. I had quite a walk back to get my car and I would be due back in half an hour. It had been quite a night. I would look forward to hearing all the details.

When I eventually arrived home, Sue was in bed. I quickly undressed and slid into bed beside her. Sue told me in great detail what had happened. I of course had to sound surprised by all she told me. Then as we made love and she was close to cuming I told her I had heard everything. She didn't believe me until I told her some of the things she said. Boy did she cum.

We listened to that tape many times during our love sessions after that. David never talked about the events of that night to Sue. Nor did he ever try anything again. A year or so later he moved and a gay couple bought his house. We still see him from time to time but not very often. It remains one of the most erotic episodes of our lives. But not the only one!

12