All Comments on 'Gary "The Cuck" Clark Ch. 01'

by GARYCLARK

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
You

Need mental health help, or a loaded gun.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
loved it

more of the same!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Fantastic

the writer of this story doesn't need mental help or a loaded gun.

This is a great start to what will be a Fantastic series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
The writer of this story needs a GLASS OF WATER.

TO DROWN HIMSELF IN IT. FUCK YOU SON OF A SLUT, HO. YOU ARE A BAD EXAMPLE FOR WRITERS. DRINK POISON & DIE. YOU BLACK COCK LOVING SLUT ASSHOLE.

janice kjanice kover 14 years ago
MORE...

Sure hope there will be a few more chapters to this story. Would love to read how Marci gets the other girls into it also. I was very surprised to find out that this entire plot was actually planned out by Marci...and that she'd already had black cock long before she ever met her husband Gary.... Anyway, can't wait to read more into this story...I think there was only one woman in Gary's life where they didn't have a plan for is his ex-wife whom they mentioned divorced him once she found out about his fantasy of sharing her with other guys... wouldn't it be interesting if they got her into fucking black guys also..??

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
This is a re-post of a story from years ago...

Is someone trying to rip off the original author...

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
A joke

Yes all the normal people I know want to turn their teenage relatives into whores. GaryClark you are simply a loser. You just had to go the extra mile to make the story just completely unrealistic and stupid. People DON'T TURN INTO EVIL SPITFUL SELFISH WHORES BECAUSE THEY GET WELL FUCKED. What planet do you live on? oh I get it, you live in the world where you... the author just simply doesn't know anything about sex and getting laid... so your story is just a joke!

Thor_in_CaliforniaThor_in_Californiaover 14 years ago
The bio says the writer is straight but I wonder

An editor would help the grammar. If an editor reviewed this, maybe it's time for a new editor. Sucking on the alpha male's cock (by the cuckold) may be a dom - sub thing but to me (including drinking all the cum) this is a gay thing. The author might as well fess up to being at least bi-curious if this is a fantasy of his.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
They really should change....

....the names of some of these categories.Interracial lust would be more apropos.Half-points because even though your story is depraved (and not very erotic as a result)-it has an interesting slant to an old twist.-Pistolpackinpete

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Nobody could be this sick - but u

However, being numbly jaded the fetish addiction to male humiliation and self disrespect as the only way to excite yourself is predictable.<P>

So beyond help you are having burned up all but a little libido on subhuman below human convention crap there is little to look forward to except the sickly absurd.<P>

How sad for those around you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
A piece of crap...

flush it down the toilet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
tsk tsk

This is the exact fantasy of most white men. i am an experienced cuck and know of many others. This scenario happens more than these critics would admt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
oh for fucks sake.

Can this story be any more innane? Who the fuck talks like that? This lame assed excuse for a story has so many problems it's like shooting fish in a barrel; but to sum up...this story stinks. The writing stinks, the dialogue stinks hell even the fucking plot stinks. Do us a favor Gary...stop writing. Go back to your day job at McDonald's and keep living in your mom's basement. Loser.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Let me guess, JANICE K is a black cumslut?

GARY CLARK is a gay tiny dicked white man who really needs to come out of the closet. He will feel much better when he does. As for the story? I got confused somewhere, I wasn't sure if this was satire, fantasy or just a white with a small dicks nightmare. Probably all three. I hope he isn't married with kids. His gene pool needs to stop with him. Not that his kids will his anyway. And giving birth to black bastards, that's just nasty! Just one last thign about Janice K? Is she or married? does he or she have kids? and if so are they black when she is white? Stupid story and anyone who liked this shit is very mentally challenged.

ido_irido_irover 14 years ago
Interesting. . .

Interesting story. Starting out with videos was good advice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Black man white whore wife

Loved that aspect of the story. Most white women want this and need this. Got strange after the story turned from the wife. Marci really needed Bill. Make it happen Gary, you won't regret it, seriously. Marci will love you for it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
uk slut wives

i go to the local swingers club on a friday night. generaly greedy girls night..

this black lad goes, when husbands come with their wives, they say to their husband i only want black tonight and go to the room with the black lad and their husband, every night he's there he leaves with a couple back to their place. the proof is in the eating.. they all want black even if they donot admit it

LPCreamLPCreamover 14 years ago
More more MORE

Great pace, and great detail. Where's the next one .. quick quick please :).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
This story is so familiar

My husband tricked me in that way. He used interracial porn and I went crazy over it. Pretty soon its all I could think about. When I finally got to do it with a black man, hubbys little white-boy dick was no longer enough. That's why he's now ex-hubby. Any silly white boys who introduce their wives to black cock had better be willing to accept the consequences.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Black dick rules

Gary was lucky enough to have a wife who understands that a true meaning of every woman's life is to be a slut of a black master. He should be commended for making this happen to his wife. However, he should stop having sex with his wife. Once a white cunt or ass is blessed with a black man's seed it should not be ever touched with a white dick.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Pure Crap!

Vile as it demonstrates the near-zero intelligence of another want-to-be author.

cyclebuildercyclebuilderalmost 12 years ago
relate to what you're saying

gary i'm in just about the same boat as you buddy i've dropped my wife off many times at her black botfriends house where she has been gangbanged by as many as 14 black studs before she cums home and sits her sloppy pussy on my face for me to eat all the cum from and she has gotten her sister involved in the fun also now i have two messy cum filled pussies to clean when they get home and i love every minute of it!!

OOAAOOAAalmost 11 years ago
Excellent story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!!!!!

GREAT story!!! Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Interesting Twist. Smart Woman.

I don't believe I've seen this before in a cuckold story.

OKAY, SPOILER ALERT! STOP READING NOW, OR IT MAY SPOIL THE ENDING FOR YOU!

I have come across many well-written sites by Black bulls and white cuckolds which advise the steps to take to get your wife to cuckold you. If you can groom the wife to want to cuckold you, why wouldn't a wife be able to groom the husband to want to be cuckolded? We usually think of the husband being the one to initiate cuckolding, but it should actually be easier for the woman to do so, as men are much more visually stimulated, watch more porn, and can't really think clearly when constantly aroused and getting more sex than they've ever had before. A man will tolerate a lot for great sex and sexual variety. And many men, sadly, are often led by their dicks.

Now, to Thor_in_California: I have read many statistics about cuckolds, their bodies, and their sex lives, as well as discussions amongst them about submitting to the bull.

The last I read, about 30% of cuckolds have bisexual tendencies. I don't believe I have seen any statistics about what percentage of them might be considered submissive. But when they talk about what they will do when in the presence of their wives and their bulls, they invariably agree that once you allow yourself to be cuckolded, you are giving your wife sexual freedom, and her pleasure becomes paramount, and anything she asks you to do, you should accede to. So if she asks you to suck her bull's cock and get it ready for her, you should do it. Likewise, in a discussion of whether or not you should give your ass to the bull, the consensus was, if your wife asks you to do it, you do it. I was very surprised to read that.

Myself, I was not groomed by my husband. He was just not capable of much as we aged, and unlike other menopausal women who want nothing to do with sex, my libido was going through the roof. My husband said if I needed to get more sex from another man, he was giving his permission. I balked, but he was serious and suggested a recently-divorced friend of ours. That was how we started. My husband enjoys having a wife who is sexually fulfilled, and teases me about being another man's slut or a hotwife. He seems to be proud of being married to a woman who is still desirable at my age. We still have great sex as often as he is capable of giving it to me. We don't live what is touted online as a cuckold lifestyle, there is no Dom/sub dynamic, there is no abuse or disrespect, or time spent away from him. We have a current lover come to our home, and my husband is always welcome to participate in whatever way he desires. I think this goes on more than people would believe, if what I have heard from my lovers over the years is to be believed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I didn't mind it.

Black man has v. Big penis, gives white wife the fucking of her life and husband eats the cum.

This is what we want to read about..

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopalmost 5 years ago
I love this story and BBC

Can’t wait to read more. I love BBC and love having my husband join. We are both bi. Love your work. Xoxoxoxo Annette

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Black cock white wife

Great read. I’ve always had a fantasy of watching my wife with a black man

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGover 3 years ago
HOT EROTIC STORY

I've tried for years to get my wife with another guy.. race didn't matter.. but I preferred black....she's always gotten pissed at me and said a big NO... I hated the part where she sent hubby home...that wasn't part of the deal..he was supposed to be included...she would have fucked Bill behind his back she admitted... this was a hot story but trust me.. this wife cannot be trusted !!

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGabout 3 years ago

Why would an author fuck up a really good wife sharing story... one of the worst on Lit site

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous