Gary "The Cuck" Clark Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GARYCLARK
GARYCLARK
38 Followers

Bill pulled out, much to her disappointment, and took her over to the sofa where I was sitting. Bill sat on the other end of the sofa and had Marci get on top with her back to me. I had the view of a lifetime. Just two feet away from my face was my wife's beautiful cunt sliding up and down on this hard Black cock. I couldn't decide if I wanted to join them or just sit and watch.

I decided to watch.

After awhile Bill asked me what I thought about doing a "69-Three Way". Not having a clue what he meant I said "sure, why not". Bill had me lay on my back and then had Marci get on top of me for a 69. I told her not to suck my dick, as I wouldn't make it to the 8-second buzzer. She shoved her cunt in my face and began to move her pussy against my mouth as I licked her cunt. I really liked eating her to orgasm and was thinking I would get the chance when Bill moved behind her and pulled her ass up a few inches away from my face. Then I realized what a "69-Three Way" was. He shoved his still hard cock into her cunt and told me to keep eating her. It wasn't that easy with his cock plunging back and forth and her meeting him half way. I watched that black cock fuck my wife from about 2 inches away and not being able to control myself, I shoved my mouth and tongue up against her cunt and his cock. I could feel his cock moving between my lips. Every so often Bill would intentionally let his cock slip out of her cunt and it would go into my mouth. At first I was a little taken back by it but that lasted about one half of a second. I took it in my mouth and sucked it just like Marci did.

Bill was ready to cum and, just like the forth of July fireworks, he gave Marci the Grand Finale. He was a true athlete and fucked her hard and fast until she came again. I was still eating both of them when Bill exploded deep in her cunt. Bill kept pumping as he was filling her and it seemed like a quart of cum was leaking around the edges of her pussy. Marcy was getting off at the same time and it didn't help matters. Bill pulled his cum covered cock out and let drop on my face. I took it in my mouth and licked it clean. Bill was backing away when Marci lowered her cunt onto my mouth. She reminded me of what she had told me earlier. "Now eat it," she said. I started licking and it seemed that there would be no end to the fluids that were covering my face. I had eaten her to orgasm many times and knew the taste of her sex. Now with this added taste of another man's cum mixed with my wife's scent, and all that I had seen, I lost it and shot my load all over Marci's breasts.

All of us had a good laugh about that while we rested and had a couple more drinks. All of us were naked except for Marci's stockings. I was sitting in a big overstuffed chair, Bill was sitting on the sofa and Marci was sitting on the floor at feet of her Black lover. She looked quite natural sitting there with her feet and lower legs under her. She was leaning against Bill's leg and looking totally submissive, seduced, satisfied and recently fucked. She told me that she hoped that I liked the scent of other men's cum on her breath and in her pussy because it was going to be a regular activity in the Clark house from now on. She also told me that she had planned to fuck Bill behind my back if I hadn't brought it up.

The night ended for me when she told me to go on home because she would be spending the night in Bill's bed doing anything he wanted. Marci promised me that she would let me eat her and fuck her when she got home if she wasn't too sore.

I got home and went to bed. I didn't sleep at all. My mind was racing with the visions I had witnessed and what I could imagine was happening now. I jerked off about 6 times before I heard a car in the drive way about 10 the next morning.

Bill dropped Marci off and did not even walk her to the door. He was treating her like a slut. At least he didn't make her walk home. She was dressed in a pair of old sweats Bill gave her.

She didn't have much on when we went over last night and Bill had torn her clothes off of her in his lust. Marci was limping and it was clear that Bill had actually fucked her till she couldn't walk. She told me that after swallowing about 6 loads of Bill's cum, she has developed a taste for it; she also had become an expert in anal sex. She never liked to have me cum in her mouth and fucking her in the ass was out of the question. Bill had not just fucked her for his pleasure; he was training her to be the total slut I desired her to be.

"Coffee", I asked. "You bet, and keep it coming", she replied. We sat there for a time without talking and she asked me, "Well, I am dying to find out. Was I enough of a slut for you?" "Did you enjoy last night dear?" "Absolutely" I replied. "I had a great time and you were perfect." She moved closer to me and said, "I'm not sure where the fantasy and role playing ends and the real "slut" stuff begins. I guess I really am a slut whore because I loved every minute and if you liked it too then we can have a lot of fun with this lifestyle. I agreed with her, pulled her close and kissed her. I wondered how long the scent would stay.

As I was leaving to pick up Lori, Marci asked me to have Brenda call her when she was alone so Marci could tell her about Bill. "What? I said. "You can't tell Brenda anything about this." "I have to Gary", she said, "Bill wants to meet her." My mouth dropped to my chest. How did Bill find out about Brenda? I had never mentioned her name to him. "What is going on Marci?" I asked. "Its like this Gary," she said. "Bill told me that if I introduce him to other white women, then he will introduce you and I to his Black friends. Some of these guys have even bigger cocks than Bill does." I was getting pissed. "So you give him my little sister to fuck so you can fuck other Black guys with big cocks?" "Yes, she said. Brenda is a grown woman and if she wants to fuck Bill then it's her business. " That was true but she was my little sister, even if she was over 30 years old.

Then she added, "I guess I had better tell you something else. Bill wants to meet Sandy too." "Shit" I yelled. "My daughter?" `No fucking way is that guy going to get near Sandy."

Sandy was my daughter from my first marriage. She lived with her mother in San Diego. Sandy had just graduated from High School and had been accepted to Portland State. She was moving in with us in about two weeks. Sandy was 18 and was the typical Southern California beach bunny. She was 6″1″, long blond hair, blue eyes and skin as tan as a bear. She had really long legs, big boobs and was total knock out. I used to kid her about how her name should have been Barbie. She looked just like the doll. Sandy had been up for a visit a month before and I couldn't get over how sexy she was. Sandy had matured into a woman without a man around the house and she liked to go around wearing only her bra and panties. Marci had told her that I was her father but I was still a man and that she needed to be a bit more modest. Her normal attire was not much better. Tight fitting shorts and a skimpy top was the uniform of the day. That would change with the Portland weather.

"No way am I going along with Bill fucking Sandy," I said. "Just a minute Buster", she exclaimed. "Need I remind you that it was I who helped Sandy get birth control pills at fifteen. Your little princess has been collecting sperm samples for three years and I assure you it isn't for Biology Class. And another thing, why is it OK for Bill and his friends to fuck me and not your sister or daughter? What am I then?"

My mind was focused on another vision of my pretty daughter laying on her back with some Black guy on top fucking her for all she was worth. He was pumping his big cock into her 17-year-old pussy and she was enjoying it. I had another vision of my sister with a black cock in her mouth and one up her ass. I had to smile with that one. Brenda was small and in my imagination, the guy fucking her had a 10″ cock and when he started walking away, Brenda was impaled on the end of his cock and he was carrying her on it.

Then I started coming to reality. "Marci, what the hell have I become? I can see myself dressing you, and the other two beautiful women in my life that I love, in slut clothes and perfumes and driving you in my car to deliver you to Bill and 6 or 8 of his friends so they can use you for their animalistic lust. Those men don't care about you for any other reason than to fuck you, use you like a pieces of meat and something to deposit there cum in. I'm getting a grip on the whole picture Marci. Bill fucked you and now he wants to fuck Brenda and Sandy." "What am I anyway, a MAN, or a WIMP that lets Black studs use the women he loves as slut whores?"

Marci didn't say anything for a while then said, "You may be right about what Bill thinks about me. That is the turn on. It's the pure sex, with all the taboo included that makes it sooo good. As far as Bill fucking me and wanting to fuck Brenda and Sandy, don't forget who started this. You are the one who turned me into a "Whore for Black Cock" as you call it, not Bill. I like it, I like it a lot and if Brenda and Sandy like it as much as I do, then you are doing them a disservice by not turning them into "Whores for Black Cock" as well. Either they will take to it like a Duck to water, or they will run from it without looking back. No one is holding a gun to their heads and believe me, once they have had a big, long, hard Black cock pumping way up in their belly and their cunt stretched beyond limits, and treated like a slut, they will be grateful to you forever. It sounds bizarre but it is the truth. One last thing you should think about. You know those 6 or 8 Black guys that you talked about fucking the three of us?" she asked. "Yes", I answered. "Well you know that they would probably make you watch them fuck us. If there were 6 or 8 of them and only 3 of us, they would probably take all night and who knows what disgusting things they could think of doing to us. And afterwards, I am sure they would make you clean up our cunts with your tongue. You probably wouldn't like to eat out Brenda and Sandy's cunts would you? Licking Black cum out of your 18-year-old daughter's cunt would be a terrible thing to be forced to do, right Gary? In fact, I can guarantee you that they will make you do that. I can also predict that they will make you clean them up too. Those are just some things to think about Gary while you make up your mind."

"I have made up my mind. I want you to get dressed and go pick up Lori. Talk to Brenda tonight and introduce her to Bill as soon as you can arrange it." I said. "And what are you going to do" she asked. "I am going to call Sandy and see if she can get that hot little ass of hers up here earlier. Tell Bill to start calling his friends. Were going to have a good time." I said.

Marci walked to the bedroom to shower and noticed that the computer monitor was on. As she was switching it off she was thinking that it had taken over two years to cuckold Gary. She started by renting any movie that had Black men and white women together. Her plan was perfect. Once he got the idea that he could turn her into a slut, he was hooked. It had to be his idea. That way, no matter what happened, she was in the clear. Gary had thought he was pretty smart with the computer. He was not interested in the computer classes she was taking before Lori was born. Computer classes Gary. Hello!

Marci had craved Black cock for years. She had met a Black stud on a singles cruse three years before meeting Gary. He had fucked her very well. In fact, they spent the entire 7 days in his cabin. He taught her how to properly suck Black cock. She had never forgotten him or his wonderful cock. She had not told Gary about her past lovers. He never asked. But it was something that she thought about almost daily.

There was no way she would cheat on Gary, her family was too important to her, and she loved Gary. She just needed some Black cock. The funny thing was that Gary had spent 2 years turning a Whore for Black Cock into a Whore for Black Cock. That web site that he had found with the article, "How to Turn Your Wife into a Whore for Black Cock" was E-mailed to him at work by Marci using a phony Hotmail account. Gary would have died if he knew that Marci was one of his Internet buddies. It was the same E-mail account that she had used for a couple of years to surf the net looking for interracial pics before Gary had set her up with her new account. What she never sent him was the cuckold sites. Gary didn't even know what a cuckold was.

She had covered her tracks well. Gary would never know. The only other person who knew was sworn to secrecy. Brenda was the one who told Marci about Gary's fantasy. Gary's X-wife had told Brenda while she was still married to Gary.

That was a lot of the reason for the divorce. She couldn't be married to a man that would share her with other men. Stupid bitch. Don't knock it unless you have tried it.

Brenda already knew about Bill. Marci had told her all about him, everything that is except last night. She was excited about meeting Bill and trying his "dark meat" that she had heard about for so long. Brenda wasn't just a little "hot to trot" like Gary believed, she was a slut and loved cock. Any cock was OK as long as it was big and hot.

Both Brenda and Marci were looking forward to having Sandy there. She might be a little hard to turn-on to Black cock, but these two whores were bound and determined to get the job done and try some of sweet Sandy for themselves. Now that Gary was thinking he was behind getting Sandy fucked, it would be easier. Sharing Sandy with Bill and his friends and even Gary was fine as long as Brenda and Marci got some of that young stuff.

Bill was another story. Marci had thought that this was the best choice that Gary had made. What a stud he was and she probably would have cheated on Gary with Bill. After Marci had sent Gary home last night, Marci told Bill what she wanted and that she had some really hot white meat for him and his friends. All he had to do was to keep Marci well fucked and supplied with variety of good-looking Black men. Brenda didn't know it but Marci had told Bill about Karen and Susie Ann too. Hey, Brenda would go along with it as soon as she spent a few hours with Bill's big cock in her ass. The deal was too good for Bill. Marci and Brenda right away, Sandy in a couple of weeks and the twins Karen and Susie Ann in a month or so. All he had to do was line up some of his Black friends to keep Marci and Brenda fucked regular and he could have the younger bitches for what ever he wanted. Hell, he would have done it just for Marci, she was hotter than any white wife he had ever had. It looked like he would be arranging a lot of gangbangs and Marci told him that Gary wanted one next weekend. That was too cool. Marci also told him that Gary was running the show and that he would be delivering her and the girls to whoever needed them. The thing Marci wanted him to remember was that the Black guys had to make Gary watch and he had to clean up everyone with his tongue. Strange instructions coming from Marci and not Gary, Bill thought, but who the fuck cared. The other strange think was that Marci would not let Bill come in to the house on Sunday when he dropped her off. He would ask Gary about that some day if he remembered.

Marci finished her shower and was getting dressed to go over to Brenda's. As she was getting dressed, she automatically started to slip a pair of panties on and then stopped. "Gary is right," she thought to herself. Nothing should ever come between her cunt and Black cocks. She thru the panties back in the drawer and wondered how long she would be too sore to visit Bill.

GARYCLARK
GARYCLARK
38 Followers
12