Gary 'The Cuck' Clark Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gary Clark
Gary Clark
110 Followers

As Richard and Robert had made their move on Marci, Bill approached Brenda. She was still on her back and Bill began kissing and sucking on her perfect tits. Brenda was in heaven and loved it when Bill began moving south to unexplored territory. God, Brenda loved to have a man eat her and Bill wasted no time in getting his tongue into that hot sweet cunt. Bill was on top with his cock and balls over Brenda’s face. All he had to do to make it a perfect 69 was to lower his cock into her mouth.

Oh gag, Brenda thought. If there was one thing about sex that Brenda didn’t like, it was sucking cock. It wasn’t so much the sucking part that she didn’t like, it was the cum. For her, cum was more like snot than honey. She knew that a lot of women, including her sister in law, loved it, but no way was anyone going to cum in her mouth or her face for that matter. Pre-cum was just as bad, and Bills cock was dripping with it. Brenda took Bill’s cock in her hand and began to kiss it and stoke it. She knew how to compensate for oral sex in other ways. One of those ways was to get Bill’s cock in her cunt as soon as possible.

“That’s what I thought”, Eric said to Gary. “Your sister, she’s not been broke to the saddle yet”. “What do you mean?” Gary asked. “Look at your wife how she sucks and fucks black cock. Some Brother’s spent a lot of time training that bitch.” Eric said. Gary responded, “Yea, Bill did her last weekend”. Eric looked at Gary and smiled at him. “Bill was a good rider”, Eric thought to himself, “but he’s not a trainer. Some other, more experienced Niger’s had White Boy’s little white wife in the woodshed a lot more than once. But, no reason to make trouble”, he thought. “Yep, that was probably it, but what worked on your wife last weekend ain’t getting it done with your sister”, Eric said to Gary. “So what’s the solution?” Gary asked. “I could do it, but it’s a hell of a lot of work, and I am looking forward to letting that hot little wife of yours do the riding.” Eric said as he put his hand on his cock. “You can do them both”, Gary offered.

Eric thought about it as he watched Bill and Brenda. Bill had given up on the blowjob and had turned around and was fucking Brenda in the missionary position. Brenda was enjoying the fucking but she was not engaging as much as Eric felt she should be. “Oh, what the hell”, Eric said. He put his cigarette out in the ashtray and got up and walked over behind the bar. He found what he was looking for and returned to where Gary was sitting. Eric had a long leather belt, a thin riding crop and a pair of handcuffs. Eric tossed the handcuffs and the belt to Jerry, the black guy sitting next to Gary on his right. “Tie White Boy up, I don’t want him to get hurt.” Eric said to him. Gary was sitting on a kitchen chair. Gary did not resist and put his hands behind so Jerry could put the cuffs on him. Then Jerry put the belt around Gary’s chest and pulled it tight.

Eric began to remove his clothing. First his boots and socks, and then his jeans. “Holy shit”, Gary said loud enough for Jerry to hear. Eric didn’t wear underwear. Boxers wouldn’t do any good unless they went down almost to his knees. Gary correctly guessed that Eric’s Nickname was HORSE, and not because he trained them. This guy had a cock that made the hung black guys look tiny. It also made Gary think he didn’t have a Dick, let alone a cock. Eric pulled off his western shirt and Gary saw that Eric’s upper body was covered with tattoos. Not the pretty colorful ones, that everyone wears nowadays, but tattoos that didn’t make sense unless you had been to prison. In addition to the tattoos, there were numerous scars that Gary would bet that no one had ever had the balls to ask about. Eric had a persona about him, similar to the invisible force that will cause two magnets to repel one another when coming in contact. When Eric moved, everyone in the room moved too, mostly to get out of his fucking way. Eric walked over to Bill and Brenda. Normally, you do not interfere with a man that is fucking a woman unless you want to meet Jesus sooner than planned. It was like a pecking order. Bill was as intimidated by Eric as Gary was by every man in the room. “Turn her over and fuck doggie style”, Eric instructed Bill. Bill pulled out and in a second, had rolled her over, lifted her ass up and reinserted his cock in her cunt. She was tight as hell and Bill loved the feel of tight pussy. Eric watched as Bill gave Marci the fucking of her life, up to that moment, that is. Eric told Bill that he wanted him to fuck her mouth. Bill had already tried that and failed, but he would do what he was told. Besides being a scary SOB, Eric had a riding crop in his hand. Bill had taken English riding lessons a few years before and knew that a crop with a large leatherhead on the end, was designed to make a lot of noise when you whacked a horse. The one Eric had in his hand was hard and super thin with no leather pad. This one was designed to inflict a shit-load of pain on a horse’s ass and Bill’s ass was not going to find out what is was like. Bill pulled his cock out of Brenda’s tight little cunt and reached forward and grabbed her arm and pulled her around. Bill was sitting on his heels and grabbed Brenda’s head with both hands and pulled her face toward his cock. Brenda resisted. WHACK! Was the sound the crop made on Brenda’s ass as Eric let her have it. Brenda screamed like someone had put a hot poker against her ass. The pain she felt wasn’t that much different. “Take his cock in your mouth”, Eric calmly instructed. She still resisted. WHACK! Again Gary heard the sound, along with another responsive scream from Brenda. “Gary”, she cried. Gary was a little tied up to be of assistance. Marci was getting fucked in both ends and really wasn’t paying attention. “Now suck his cock bitch”, Eric said a little more sternly than before. Brenda opened her mouth and let Bill insert his cock. She didn’t do much more than suck as Bill held her head still, while he fucked her mouth like it was a cunt. “OK Bill, cum in her mouth,” Eric told him. “Lucky for Eric”, Bill thought, because he was almost ready to cum anyway. Brenda was crying as he fucked her mouth and for some reason, it really turned him on. Bill’s cock began to throb and Brenda realized what was happening. She tried to get her mouth clear. WHACK! A third time on the same ass cheek. Brenda’s mouth was being raped, her ass was on fire and she couldn’t resist Eric any longer. Bill moaned as he deposited a full load of white thick cum into Brenda’s mouth. She gagged and looked like she would throw up right there. “Swallow it Bitch, or you get another one”, Eric told her. Brenda, making a face like the one she made the first time she swallowed an oyster, swallowed the cum in her mouth. As Bill made his exit, Eric turned Brenda over and pulled her legs apart. Brenda was still crying as Eric took the end of his cock in his hand and inserted the tip into Brenda’s well-lubricated cunt. Eric shoved his manhood in as deep as Brenda’s cunt could accept. Brenda was a small woman but had never been with a man who “bottomed out”. Until now that is.

Gary was furious. “No one was suppose to get hurt. What the fuck was going on”, he thought. Gary fought at the leather strap and handcuffs. “That’s why the fucker tied him up,” Gary said to himself. Bill had set down in Eric’s chair and told Gary to “be quiet and watch.” “Like I can do anything else you fucker Bill”. Gary said to himself. Gary had made himself believe that he would say that out loud to Bill if he weren’t tied up. Gary saw Eric’s huge cock plunging into his sister’s cunt over and over. Only about half if it was disappearing. Gary thought, “what a waste. He could use the extra couple of inches that Eric had left over”. Gary felt his cock getting harder and felt like he might cum. “How could watching his sister be mistreated be a turn-on for him?” he wondered. Gary tried to watch the two guys who were fucking the crap out of his wife. After a few minutes of watching Marci continue to prove that she was a master slut, Gary let his eyes go back to Brenda. Brenda’s feet had been flat on the floor with her legs spread. Now they were up on Eric’s back. Her ass was moving and she wasn’t crying any longer. Eric was doing the work all right. He was pounding his gigantic black cock into her cunt with the same unchanging rhythm. Eric felt her responding and turned her over onto her knees again. Brenda was “putty” in his hands and Eric could do whatever he wanted with her. Gary could see three long red welts across her ass cheek. “He had whipped her pretty hard”, Gary said to himself. Eric held her with his left hand while he inserted his cock with his right. He began pumping his cock into her cunt and after about six thrusts, he stopped to see her response. She stopped with him. WHACK! He slapped her opposite ass cheek with his left hand. “Move your ass bitch”, he ordered. Brenda began moving her ass back and forth running her cunt on his cock. Brenda was getting wetter than she had ever been and something was going on in her body that she didn’t understand, but was beginning to enjoy. A feeling was building inside that she had never experienced. Eric leaned forward and put his right hand on the mattress to support his weight. He grabbed her breast with his left had and began to kiss her back as he started his pumping action again. Eric let his hand move from her breast to her clitoris where he began to massage her clit in unison with his thrusting.

Richard and Robert had traded ends on Marci and were not moving. She was on her hands and knees and was rocking back and forth between them. Gary could hear her moan each time Robert pulled her back and buried his shinny black cock deep in her cunt.

Every muscle in Brenda’s body was beginning to flex. Her chest was getting so tight that she was having trouble breathing. An orgasm was building in her like no orgasm she had experienced before. Eric stopped biting her neck for a moment and moved his lips to her ear, breathed in warm air and inserted his tongue. “GOD!, that fees good” Brenda sighed to herself. “All right Bitch, now let go and cum for daddy”, Eric instructed. He continued to rub her clit, fuck her cunt and eat her ear. Brenda thought she was going to die. Her body exploded in orgasm. “No”, she thought, she had had thousands of orgasms, this was like being shot in the chest, point blank range, with a double barrel, 12-gage shotgun. She couldn’t breath and her entire body went into a spasm. The muscles in her cunt began to squeeze and milk Eric’s cock. Brenda body collapsed under Eric and went limp. Her ass fell when Eric pulled his giant black cock out of her cunt. Brenda melted.

The other five men in the room had been silent. It wasn’t every day you got to watch the “Master at work”. Up until now, they had been calm and somewhat reserved. They were all standing and removing their clothing. Gary noticed a familiar order in the room. Before the room had a smoky smell from the tobacco and oak firewood burning in the fireplace, but now the air was permeated with the smell of fuck. Gary had smelled it at Bill’s condo the week earlier and then again in his bedroom, when he came home that day. It wasn’t the smell of a cock or a pussy, but some sort of chemical mixture that was as distinctive as perfume. Gary had thought of it as a stench before, but now it had become an aroma to him. That aroma had added to the arousal of the five black men who were getting ready to breed the two white whores lying on the mattresses.

Eric wasn’t done with Brenda. He was standing over her with the crop in his hand. He could have fucked her in the ass, but as small as she was, he would have injured her. “Save that for the little fellows”, he thought. He reached down and grabbed her arm and pulled her up. “Get up on your knees, Bitch”, he said. Brenda got up on her knees but was still weak and lowered her ass back down onto the back of her heels to rest. Eric snapped the whip against her back, not as hard as he had done to her ass, but hard enough to get her attention and immediate response. “On your knees”, Eric said a second time. Brenda complied. “Now suck on my cock Bitch”, Eric told her. Brenda took the huge cock and put the end in her mouth and began to suck. “No, not like that”, Eric told her. “Watch her and do what she does.”, Eric said as he pointed the crop at Marci.

Marci had Richards long black cock in one of her hands and Robert’s in her mouth. She was trading back and forth, sucking one and using her hand on the other. She was in total control and would stop sucking just at the point of no return. Marci loved sucking cock as much as fucking cock. There was a moment, about sixty seconds before a man would cum, that “made it” for her. She could always tell because the cock would throb and give off its intention. She could delay and stop the ejaculation by squeezing the base of his cock, or she could make it more intense by “jacking ” super fast, with both hands while she sucked and ran her lips and tongue around the head. Richard’s cock began to throb again and Marci decided to finish him off. She let go of Robert’s cock and put both hands on Richard and started jacking him so fast her hands were a blur. She stopped licking his shaft and concentrated on the swollen head of his cock. She sucked and massaged it with her mouth. No man could hold back with the violence that Marci was inflicting on that cock. Richard tensed, grunted and let go with a huge load, made bigger by Marci’s bringing him to the brink and stopping three times before. Marci tasted the hot thick fluid as she pulled him in her mouth as deep as could. Marci loved the feel of hot cum pumping down her throat. A minute later, Marci had moved back to Robert’s cock.

Brenda was watching and doing everything that Marci was doing. She had both hands on Eric’s cock and was jacking him off as fast as she could. She had the tip if his cock in her mouth, which was just about all that would fit. She looked up at Eric, he had his head tilted back with his eyes closed. Brenda knew she was doing it right and she was proud of herself. Eric was getting close and he looked down and stopped Brenda. “Put your hands down, ” he said. Eric dropped the crop and put his left had on the back of Brenda’s head and held it. Eric took just the tip of his cock in his right hand and started massaging it between his thumb and a couple of fingers. “Open your mouth and stick out your tongue Bitch”, Eric demanded. Brenda hesitated for just a second and knew what would happen if she didn’t do what Eric wanted her to do. She was up on her knees with her mouth open wide and her tongue sticking out, waiting. Eric began to rub the end of his cock around her mouth and face. He inserted the end in her mouth and ran it around on her teeth and tongue, and then, like he had absolute control, he began to ejaculate his cum on her tongue. Gary watched three white streams of cum eject from the end of Eric’s cock and disappear into Brenda’s mouth. Brenda wasn’t making any faces this time. She was looking directly into Eric’s eyes. Eric let go of his cock and still holding her head with his left hand, he put his right hand on her chin and softly lifted it up and closed her mouth. His fingers were on the bottom of her chin and as he ran his thumb back and forth across her wet lips, he said, “Swallow”. Brenda was still looking in Eric’s eyes as Gary noticed muscles moving in her throat. Gary watched for his sister’s reaction. The corners of her mouth begin to form a smile, which became a grin. Brenda opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue and wiggled it back and forth like a child does to show how they had swallowed the medicine. Eric reached down and put his hands in her armpits and lifted her up. Then Eric then did something that Brenda would not forget as long as she lived. Eric kissed her cum covered lips with a kiss that so loving and passionate that she almost came again. Eric lowered her gently to the floor because her knees were shaking and she couldn’t stand. “Now Bitch, be nice to my friends here”, Eric said as he walked away from her. Brenda looked and saw two black men standing at the edge of the mattress with rock hard cocks in their hands. Brenda crawled to them, got up on her knees and like a whore for black cock, she took one cock in each hand, opened her mouth and began to suck them one at a time.

Marci was just finishing up Robert. The two remaining guys, Steve and Andrew, were walking past Gary on their way to give Marci a “little lovin”. They stopped in front of Gary and then moved to both sides of him. “Hey White Boy, why don’t you get our cocks wet so we can fuck your wife”, Steve said to Gary. They began to slap their black cocks against Gary’s mouth. “Come on you white racist fucker, suck it”, Andrew said as he pushed the end of his cock between Gary’s lips. “Racist”? Gary asked himself. He wasn’t a racist. How the hell could he be a racist if he was letting these black guys fuck his wife and sister. Granted, having a black man fuck a white man’s white wife was probably the most racially charged thing there was, but why would this guy think Gary was a racist? Was it possible? Another thing to think about some other time, Gary thought. Right now he had a big black cock in his mouth. Tied up and no way to resist, Gary began to suck it. “This isn’t so bad”, he thought. It had not bothered him to suck Bill’s cock when Bill was fucking Marci, but this was different. Gary noticed how smooth and hot it felt in his mouth. Steve said, “look at that, he’s got a hard on. You like sucking black cock don’t you White Boy?” Gary was wearing a jogging suit. He felt Steve’s hands on the waist of his pants as Steve began to pull them off. “I was right, look at that pathetic little hard-on”, Steve said to Andrew. Andrew replied, “I think we ought to fuck him”. “That’s enough, its my turn”, said Steve. No sooner did Andrew’s cock withdraw from Gary’s mouth, than Steve’s entered. In a minute Steve was gone too. They weren’t interested in Gary except to humiliate him a little. They wanted to fuck his wife and Gary was damn glad to let them have her. She liked getting fucked in the ass.

With the exception of Eric’s training session with Brenda, the men in the room had been pretty polite with Marci and Brenda. That was all changing now. These men were men and the two women were whores in heat wanting to be bred. The warm-up team had done its job well. Marci and Brenda didn’t want to be treated like ladies. They wanted to be fucked like whores and these five guys were not going to say please and thank you.

Eric had been over at the bar and had lit a cigarette. “Nothing like a good smoke after a good fuck”, Gary surmised. Eric looked over at Gary and started walking toward him with his huge cock swinging back and forth as he walked. “Oh shit”, Gary thought. Luckily, Eric wasn’t interested in Gary either. He walked behind Gary and removed the handcuffs and released the buckle on the leather strap. “Look at her now,” Eric nodded in Brenda’s direction. Brenda was on top of Jerry riding his cock. She had a cock in her mouth that belonged to a guy named Tony. No doubt about it, she was going after black cock with the same enthusiasm that Marci did. Gary wished he had a photo of that scene when he remembered his cameras.

Gary was at the bar unloading his digital camera from his camera bag, when Richard walked over. “Need some help with that?” Richard asked. “Sure”, Gary replied handing the camcorder to Richard. “No face shots on any of the guys”, Richard told Gary. “You never know where these things will end up. “Agreed”, Gary said. “Like I would let them out of my sight”, Gary said to himself.

It was un-fucking believable. Bill had joined Steve and Andrew on Marci. Jerry and Tony had Brenda bent over the arm of an imitation leather sofa and were taking turns fucking her cunt. Robert was on the sofa with his cock in Brenda’s mouth. Eric was sitting in his easy chair watching. Richard was videotaping while Gary snapped stills. It was a fucking frenzy and the person most into it was Marci. She had finished two cocks and had three more. It was a dream come true for her. Steve was on his back and Marci was sitting on his cock facing him. Bill was behind her and was squatting down with his cock in her ass. Andrew was standing in front of her while she sucked his cock. Gary got behind Bill’s ass and started taking pictures. Bill and Steve were alternating their thrusting and she was taking it all. What turned Gary on was to see that it was her ass that was doing most of the moving. Gary didn’t know how many orgasms Marci had so far, but it seemed that every few minutes she would moan or scream “Yes, Yes, Fuck Me Harder, I’m Cumming”. She was being more vocal than he had ever heard her. Maybe it was the movie or just the atmosphere, but it was getting to the black men in the room. It turned them on to hear her begging them to fuck her. The more she screamed, the more they fucked her. It turned Gary on too.

Gary Clark
Gary Clark
110 Followers