Gary's Steamy Afternoon Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
corky319
corky319
30 Followers

Beth rolled over onto her stomach and put one of the pillows beneath her. This caused her ass to jut up in the air.

Gary used his fingers to gather lubrication from Beth's pussy and carefully lubricated the entrance to Beth's ass. Beth went to work with her own hand gently rubbing her clit.

Gary slowly worked his lubricated finger into Beth's asshole. Gary kept gathering more lubrication from her pussy.

Finally Beth told Gary that she was ready but to take it slowly.

Gary pressed the tip of his condom covered cock against the entrance to her ass and slowly pushed forward. Gradually the cock head went in about an inch. Gary gave Beth a minute to relax her sphincter muscle and then pushed another inch into her. Once Gary was past the initial entrance Beth's muscles relaxed and she moaned as Gary's cock slipped deeper into her ass. The heat from Beth's anal tunnel felt like it was going to melt the condom, and her ass was incredibly tight around his shaft.

"Yes Gary, that's it baby, fuck my ass," Beth moaned.

Gary kept pausing to give Beth a chance to get used to the feeling of having his big cock stuffed up her ass.

Beth started grinding her hips slowly in a circular motion against Gary letting him know that she was ready for him to fuck her ass hard.

Gary started to slowly move his cock in and out of her tight hot tunnel.

Beth's hand was rubbing her clit furiously. "Fuck my ass, fuck my ass hard!!" Beth screamed.

Gary felt the sensation building in his balls and buried his cock all the way into Beth's hot tight ass. Gary roared that he was cumming as his cock swelled and cum exploded into the condom.

The combination of Gary pulsing deep Beth's ass, and her hand working on her clit provided Beth with one last roaring climax.

Gary kept pumping in Beth's ass until his cock was completely drained.

Beth went to the bathroom to clean up and get dressed.

When she came out Gary thanked her for the great sex she had given him.

Beth told Gary that Lisa was a very lucky woman to have a man like me who was a gentleman, great lover, and loyal.

Gary purchased over $100 of lingerie and walked Beth to the door. Gary and Beth had one last hug and kiss then she was gone. He wondered whether he would ever see Beth again.

corky319
corky319
30 Followers
12