Elevator Thot

Story Info
I got trapped in an elevator with a babe.
4.2k words
4.59
28.2k
33
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
yuda14me
yuda14me
153 Followers

// This story is inspired by that short video of a woman flashing her ass in an elevator mirror for her camera and then having a dude walk in on her. Her ass was phenomenal, which I'm hoping this story will be for you too.

This is a work of fiction. //

I looked up at the clock: oh god it was almost 11pm.

Leaning back into my chair, I raised my arms in a long and slow stretch. I was the last one in the office that day (or rather, that night), but I'd finally finished my proposal for tomorrow's meeting with our client.

"Final-fucking-ly," I said to no one in particular as I dragged the document from my File Explorer into the shared Google Drive folder, where my client would be able to access it for reference.

As the file uploaded, I spun around in my chair and took in my surroundings.

I worked in a typical city-centre office building, and my company occupied half of the 24th-floor in one of the city's more affordable high-rise towers. What did my company do? What did I do for the company? C'mon, do you really care? You're here for the sex stories, and boy do I have one to share with you.

But if you really wanted to know, I was a low-level employee doing sales for my company which was in the business of confectionery manufacturing. Sweets for kids, chocolate for baking, condiments for coffee, you name it, we probably supplied it.

I was new to the company, which was why my supervisors had left me to deal with the time-consuming task of drafting documents and preparing contracts for our business deals with external clients. Exciting? Not really. But the pay was above-average for what I did, which was why I wasn't complaining as I did my work all alone in the empty office.

A beep from my laptop alerted me that the upload was finished. I turned in my chair to check that everything was in order before shutting down my laptop and closing its screen. With a tired sigh I gathered my belongings, got up, and made for the exit.

Leaving my office, I noticed that the building's main elevator doors (which were right in front of my office front door) were already open. Surprised but pleased with this, I walked right over.

As I turned into the elevator however, I was greeted with another surprise: a tall young woman had her back turned and facing the rear of the elevator (which had a mirror-ed glass surface) and had lifted her short skirt up to reveal her round buttocks. She was holding her phone up and making a kissy-face with her lips.

I paused mid-step, and the woman - realising what just happened - quickly dropped her skirt and faced the front of the elevator, her gaze averted to the side and blushing hard.

How was a lad supposed to react in a situation like that? Some chads might whistle and make a snarky compliment about her curves. Other bros might offer to hold up her skirt for her to get a better angle for her OnlyFans feed. But me?

I blinked, stepped into the elevator, and quickly faced the front.

What a nerd, right?

As the elevator doors closed, I took the chance to sneak a peek at the young lady who's butt I'd managed to appreciate for a brief moment just seconds ago. Looking up very carefully, I used the elevator door's reflective surface to gaze upon my lift buddy.

She was tall. She was wearing a white tank top and loose blue mini skirt with white floral patterns on it. She wore nude-coloured pump heels, and held a small pink handbag in her slender arms, along with a grey blazer. Her skin was lightly-tanned, on a body that had the physique of a supermodel. Or an Instagram model. No difference nowadays.

She was... caucasian? But there were noticeable exotic features in her face. Big eyes, thick lips, and long luscious dark-brown hair. She might've been hispanic. Or mixed. Impossible to know for sure without asking.

No way was I going to ask though. The air between us was silent and yet thick enough to cut with a knife. No doubt we were both feeling awkward after she inadvertently flashed me. I didn't mind, of course.

I didn't recognise her. Was she from the opposite office from mine? Was that why the elevator doors had been open: because she'd just gotten in? Why was she still around when it was almost 11pm?

So many questions I would never ever ask.

Or at least, I would've never asked if not for what happened next.

As the elevator passed the 9th floor, there was a sudden jerk that threw me (and her) off balance. I grabbed the handrail to prevent myself from falling over.

"What the?.." I said out loud as the elevator came to an unexpected stop. The usual elevator hum as it zoomed past floors was now gone, and I couldn't feel any vibrations either. We'd most definitely gotten stuck.

I heard a soft groan from behind me and I looked up to see in the reflection that the woman behind me had fallen onto her ass on the elevator floor.

As much as I was a shy lad, I was also a gentleman. I turned around and offered her my hand.

"You okay?" I asked. She nodded, taking my hand and allowing herself to be pulled up.

"Yes, thank you," she replied in fluent english. She looked up and around at the elevator.

"What happened?" she asked.

"I think we got stuck," I replied, tapping on the 1st-floor button. The elevator buttons were not lighting up.

I then tried the emergency bell button. It rang with a sharp buzz as I held it down for a few seconds before letting go. But when there was no response after waiting a while, I pressed it again, longer this time. But still there was no response.

"Goddammit," I said, now whipping out my phone and looking for a number to call near the buttons. I soon found it and dialed the number. A sleepy voice picked up, and I explained the situation to them. All this while the woman stood behind me and watched.

"Okay, help will be along shortly," I said, putting down the call and turning to address the woman. She nodded before leaning back against the elevator handrails. I chose to sit down on the floor instead.

It was awkward. For a couple of minutes the both of us used our phones in silence. Texting people, posting about being stuck in a lift on social media, checking memes... the works.

As I searched my sling bag for a sweet to suck the time away, I decided to be a kind samaritan.

"Mint?" I asked, extending my hand with the sweets towards the woman. She looked over, seemed to consider my offer for a moment, before nodding and accepting the roll of sweets.

"Thanks," she said. That seemed to be all she was saying to me so far.

As she popped the mints in her mouth, she too decided that to remain standing was futile, and so she got comfortable on the floor with her legs crossed and leaning back against the walls like I was doing. She hung her blazer around the handrail and dropped her handbag to the floor beside her, before handing the mints back to me.

"You were working late too?" she asked as I took my mints from her.

I was surprised to hear her start the conversation, but I rolled with it.

"Yeah. You're from floor 24 too?"

"Yeap. Had to finish some documents for my boss before tomorrow."

"Hah, tell me about it..."

We found common ground in our employment, and for the next few minutes we talked about our similar experiences as entry-level newbies in a large corporation. Working long hours for our supervisors, picking up behind them and doing the menial work... It was a drag.

"...and then she had the nerve to ask if I could pick up her dry-cleaning!" she exclaimed, and I laughed (more out of politeness than actual humour).

"God, what a bitch," I said.

"SUCH a bitch," she agreed with me.

It then occurred to me that we didn't even know each other's names yet.

"I'm Tim, by the way," I said. I extended a hand to shaked. She smiled and accepted the handshake.

"Nice to meet you Tim. I'm Yure," she said.

"I'm sorry?" I wasn't sure if I had caught her name right.

"YURE. It's like the word year, but spelt Y-U-R-E," she explained.

"Wow, is that an english name?"

"Probably not. I'm Polish."

I raised my brows in surprise. "That's cool. You don't sound Polish though," I observed.

"That's because I grew up here," she said. "My parents moved over while my mom was still pregnant."

With the ice now broken, the atmosphere in the broken elevator was a lot better than it was when Yure and I first started our journey together from the 24th floor. The awkwardness from seeing Yure's bare butt was practically gone by now.

"God, this must be awkward for you," Yure spoke up out of nowhere, surprising me.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"I mean, just now when you walked in and saw my butt?" Yure laughed as she finished her sentence. I couldn't help but grin.

"If you don't mind me asking, what WERE you doing anyway?" I decided to try my luck.

Yure gave a sheepish sort of smile before replying me.

"Well, it's a bit embarrassing, but I was taking a photo for this guy on Tinder."

"Oh. Getting serious with him?"

"Actually we've already met. But we only communicate through Tinder."

"Why's that?"

"Well... we want to keep things casual."

And yet you're sending him photos of your ass? I thought to myself. If that's the case then I think girls have been way too polite towards me my entire life.

Suddenly, Yure giggled.

"What's so funny?" I asked.

"Nothing, it's just..." Yure used her hand to scoop her long fringe back over her head before replying.

"I said keeping things casual, but actually we've already fucked."

I raised my brows.

"I guess you can keep things casual with sex too," I said, shrugging.

Yure shrugged back in response. "Friends with benefits, I guess."

"So you don't have a boyfriend?" I asked.

Yure shook her head.

"And you?" she asked back.

I shook my head too.

"Work's been busy enough without me finding time to date," I said.

Yure gave a very familiar-sounding sigh. "Tell me about it," she said.

I could sense that the air was slowly leaning back towards 'awkward' again. I had to say something.

What could I say?

"For what it's worth," I opened my mouth to speak. "I think your ass is really nice."

I saw Yure's eyes widen at my words. I suddenly realised just how provocative and inappropriate my sentence had been.

What. The actual. Fuck.

But while I was in the middle of cursing myself for my lack of tact, Yure suddenly smiled.

"Hey, thanks," she said.

I was surprised at how well she'd taken my careless words. Pleasantly surprised.

"But y'know," Yure suddenly spoke up.

"It's not fair that you got to see my ass."

I blinked. "It's not?" I asked.

"Nope. You got to see me, so I should get to see you too."

"What, you wanna see my ass too?"

Yure gave a cheeky grin. "A man's behind isn't worth much. How about your front?"

My eyebrows shot up, not believing what I'd just heard from this woman I'd only just met not even half an hour ago.

"Seriously? You wanna see my front?"

"It's only fair, isn't it?" Yure said, flashing me a mischievous look.

To be honest, I had no problems with letting an attractive woman see me exposed. It was my kink. But I had to be sure I had some leverage over Yure first.

"I'll show you my front if you show me your's," I said.

Yure frowned, but in an amused way.

"How do I know you won't force yourself on me?" she asked.

A valid question, no doubt.

"You already know my name and where I work," I responded.

Plus, if I'd wanted to rape you I would've done so long ago. But I kept that thought to myself.

Yure fell into silent thought for a few seconds. I watched her expectantly, with my dick already beginning to stiffen in my pants.

The next moment, Yure smiled. She stood up and faced me, and I followed her with eyes full of wonder.

She bent over and reached under her skirt, making sure not to lift it up. I watched as she pulled down a pair of white panties from between her legs, and she let it drop to the floor, as did my jaw. I was speechless as she leaned over to pick up her panties before she tossed them over to me. I caught them with one hand, hardly believing what was going on right in front of me.

"Your turn," she purred.

I needed no further encouragement. Standing up as fast as I could, I unbuckled my belt and pulled my jeans and boxers down to the floor. Standing upright again, Yure broke into a wide smile when she saw my cock standing at attention.

"Oh wow," she said, her eyes glued to my junk. "You're definitely, um, ready."

I grinned rather sheepishly. "He tends to get excited easily, don't mind him," I said.

Yure waved off my apology. "Oh, that's okay. I mean..."

Yure turned, lifted her skirt, and looked over her shoulder at me.

"...can you really blame him?"

I might as well have been drooling, for Yure's ass was an absolute delicacy.

Just like the rest of her skin, Yure's bare ass was lightly tanned. They looked as firm as ripe peaches, with smooth curves along every inch of her behind. Her thighs, while not exactly thicc, were toned enough to compliment her perfectly formed booty.

"Holy fuck," I breathed. Her body looked like something out of a Photoshop tutorial.

Yure giggled. "It's been a while since I had a guy lose his mind over my ass," she said.

"What? Your Tinder dude didn't go absolutely monkey over that ass?" I exclaimed, hardly believing it. I would've chopped off a finger to let myself be smothered by her gluteus maximus (okay maybe not).

"Not like how you are," Yure remarked. She was now gently shaking her hips for me, making her ass cheeks jiggle and shake. My cock was harder than ever and I hadn't even touched it yet. "I think he gets lots of ass regularly, so mine was just another ass to conquer."

I was distracted by the hint of disappointment in her voice. With immense willpower I tore my gaze away from her butt and looked Yure right in the eyes.

"Well fuck that guy," I said. "Your ass is a work of art, and if he couldn't appreciate it then he doesn't deserve you."

The lighting in the elevator wasn't great, but I thought I could see Yure's face flush slightly from my words.

"Thanks Tim, that's very nice of you," she said, smiling. I gulped; her smile was making me feel things. My cock throbbed from between my legs.

Yure's eyes tracked down and landed on my throbbing member.

"You don't look too bad yourself," she said. "You gym?"

"Every once in a while, but mostly I just go for jogs," I replied.

I ran my gaze hungrily up and down her bare legs and butt. "What did YOU do to get that heavenly body?" I asked.

Yure laughed before replying. "Mostly pilates! I don't like going to the gym, too many jocks and show-offs around for me to really focus on my body."

I nodded in understanding. "I get it man. I mean, fuuuuuuuck." I physically cringed as my eyes soaked in every inch of her fantastic body from head to toe. "That body is enough to drive any man crazy."

"Thanks for being honest," Yure laughed.

Subconsciously, my hand had moved to the front of my body and wrapped it's fingers around my cock, slowly rubbing it off as I devoured Yure's ass with my eyes.

"Getting carried away, are we?" Yure said. I snapped to my sense and quickly let go of my cock.

"Shit, sorry. I couldn't help it," I said, embarrassed. I was surprised to realise that it was only now that I began feeling embarrassed, and not when I first dropped my pants for Yure.

Yure turned round to face me, stepping over such that she was standing right in front of me.

"Since we're trapped in here anyway, I think we can help each other out," she said. Yure was so close to me that I could feel her breath on my neck.

Suddenly, something warm and firm wrapped itself around my cock. I looked down to see Yure was gripping my cock securely from an overhand position.

"You feel good," she said, speaking in a low sultry voice. She slowly began to move her hand up and down on me, and I moaned out loud as I melted in Yure's hands.

For a while, Yure and I were silent, the only audible noises in the broken elevator being our breathing, and the sound of Yure's hand moving on my cock, now getting slicker as pre-cum oozed out of my cock head and was lathered all over my shaft.

"It's been a long time since I've had a man surrender like this to me," Yure said. Realising my eyes were clenched shut, I opened them to see Yure was looking right at me. She smiled as we made eye-contact.

"You're a nice guy, Tim. I think we can take this further. Would you like me to suck your cock?"

Yure said it in such a casual manner that it took me a few seconds to register her question.

"Ye-yes please," I said, hardly believing what it was she was asking.

"So polite," Yure giggled. "How can a girl say no?"

I watched as Yure knelt down and got to her knees in front of me. From above, I was treated to a glorious view of Yure's ample cleavage from behind her white tank top. They weren't huge, but definitely not petite. The kind of boobs you'd find on a childhood friend you hadn't seen in a long time and had inexplicably blossomed over the years to an unexpectedly pleasant size. You know what I mean.

Yure wasted no time. There was no sensual foreplay, nor romantic build-up. She pressed her lips against the tip of cock head, pushed herself forward, and went down all the way on my shaft.

I gasped loudly as the warmth of Yure's mouth spread from my cock to my brain. As Yure began to move her head forwards and backwards on my penis in expert rhythm, I thought I'd died and gone to heaven.

I've received blowjobs before, from classmates to strangers to ex-girlfriends. But Yure's technique was a league above any other blowjob I'd ever gotten. Her tongue moved about in her mouth almost independently, as if trying to taste every inch of my manhood. Her lips were reaching the base of my dick, which meant she had the full length of my hard cock covered. I could barely feel any teeth, which was always the mark of an experienced blowjob-giver.

But the highlight of Yure's technique was without a doubt her rhythm.

Dear god, the way she moved her head up and down in time with her hand stroking along the shaft of my cock as her mouth moved in and out of the way was exquisite. Her sense of timing was immaculate; neither too fast nor too slow. It was clear that she was enjoying the ride; and as a result so was I.

"Oh my god," I breathed. I could barely get coherent words out of my mouth.

"You like that?" Yure popped my cock out of my mouth and looked up from below me to check how I was doing.

"You're incredible," I said, looking down at her and smiling.

Yure seemed to blush.

"You're welcome," she said, before going back down on my cock.

All of a sudden, a low hum rang through the air, causing both Yure and I to jump. Realising it was my phone vibrating in my jeans, I quickly reached down and retrieved it from it's pocket.

It was an unknown number calling. I answered. Meanwhile, Yure continued sucking me, which made it near impossible to concentrate on what was being said to me over the phone.

But I managed to catch the gist of it. After I hung up I addressed Yure who was still on her knees in front of me.

"That was the elevator servicemen," I said. "They've arrived at our building and are working to get things working again."

Yure stopped sucking and gave me a mixed look of hope and dismay. I shared the sentiment; things were just getting good for us.

"How much longer?" Yure asked.

"They said maybe five, ten minutes?"

Yure stood up, a determined look on her face.

"Then we better hurry," she said.

It wasn't until Yure turned around, gabbed the handrails on the opposite wall, and bent over with her ass propped up in front of my crotch did I realise what she meant.

"Wa-wait, right now?" I stammered, taken aback.

yuda14me
yuda14me
153 Followers
12