Gas, Grass or Ass

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She followed my prompting and waved at all the whooping drivers and their comments. She smiled at them and offered her tits or ass, depending on which side of the car they were on. Soon, SHE was yelling at other cars to show her their tits or cocks! Meanwhile, Sue was enjoying her pussy and ass with fingers and tongue. She showed off her tits and Gena's pussy to all who paced us. Gena responded very vocally to Sue when she pumped two fingers in her ass while her thumb pulsed in her pussy at the same time. In the calm moment between orgasms, Gena asked, "You never told me why nearly everyone is naked today and why we didn't worry about being arrested. What am I missing?"

"Between classes, we can Google 'World' and 'National Nude Day' and see what comes up. Briefly, I will tell you now that it started in New Zealand and they seem to like 2/6/10 for it. For the rest of us, it's TODAY, 7/14/10. The frequent mantra is 'nude not lewd', but some of us push it a bit. Many towns and cities pass a special relaxed rule for Nude Day. Check out Beare Hamlet on LITEROTICA.COM for an example. I think this is the first time NYC is participating. The mayor suspended all indecency rules for the day. Everyone is encouraged to travel and celebrate nude. Not specifically permitted, public sex is ignored unless minors or animals are involved or anyone if forced to participate. We can get the rest of the specifics later. THAT's why you saw so many nudes today, and why I brought my girlfriend today. Did you enjoy it?"

"Of course I did. But I did stuff I would NEVER have considered on my own. I bet there's much more you can teach me someday, but maybe not so openly. Are you willing?"

"We hoped you'd ask. If we're more cautious, any day can be our Nude Day. Have you ever heard of SPLOSHING, Dogging, Golden Showers, B&D or odd fetishes? We'd like to practice with you and have you for dinner tomorrow, OK?"

"Great, but I'm a very picky eater. I don't know about all that weird stuff. I'll bring the food. I can't wait."

"OK, but I didn't say you'd be eating WITH us, I said we wanted YOU for dinner! Get some rest tonight!"

===================================
/\__/\
( ~ ~ )
> * <         Please vote BIG and leave constructive comments. Thanks....

[061410, g ck 7/8/10]===== 8067 words ==Submitted 7/8/10 | posted=7/xx/10
45 hrs to 0400 7/8/10
seminal image: a- girl strips next to car, Bklyn b- nude girl standing in moving TR-3